What content would you like added?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
A lot of things have been lost since the Godswar, including majority of more advanced magical stuff, I don't know if that included boats that could make the travel between continents, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Let's compare it to our reality; let's say a nuclear war breaks out, and also includes viruses and EMP's and similar that end up rendering anything more advanced than a toaster next to useless, now let's jump a century down the line, population is building itself back up again slowly, now people are wondering about maybe someone across the Atlantic Ocean are still around and could be getting up to things, but any ship that could make the journey is either wrecked, or used computer guidance systems or GPS that's now rendered completely useless, and similar issues. How long would it take for someone to build a proper boat able to make that journey again?

Given we know the Vikings made that journey a thousand years before electricity was a thing it's going to happen, just like I would assume sooner or later, even if non-waypoint travel relied on magical boats or similar that may have issues or be lost now, that the Old Country people and other civilizations that may have had dealings with the Belhar of old would still want to know how things were going now.

Actually I'm suddenly not sure if the Godswar actually extended to the Old Country but I would assume so given at least Keros is presumably able to travel between the two continents, I would assume the Wraiths could as well.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Apparently everyone forgot how to make ships around there.

Also thank you, Mouseling, for expanding on your point. It does feel like the Old Country lore is putting some restraints. No idea if there are people who would want to write a Tanuki, though I wonder if lore might be discouraging. Thinking more about it, if non-Evergreen Tanuki aren't written by anyone, including the author of the lore, what's the point of restraints in lore?
Nukis outbreed the native population easily, its quite literally used as a rebellion squasher in the old country.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I would like to see an upgraded version of the 'Wait" option to where we can spend DAYS of doing something now instead of a few hours.
We pretty actively don't want to be TiTS where your character just sits around easily passing years at a time :p

I don't know if that included boats that could make the travel between continents, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
Cait and her family took a boat from another continent to here.

The Old Country is REALLY far away, on the other hand. It's not that a boat can't get there, but nobody's really inclined to make transoceanic voyages of that scale these days. The risk vs. reward is skewed way towards risk, especially when at least on the kitsune side of things they still have their Torii gate.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Honestly I was in the opposite boat, I wished TiTs had an option for CoC2 type sleep where it just automatically becomes the next day. I guess it's not so much of a hassle to hit sleep 3 times though.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Cait and her family took a boat from another continent to here.

Aha, for some reason I thought Jassira was part of the same continent, just a good distance away in a far more arid location. Guess I should reread those bits!

Incidentally, I know you don't want to make an overland map to avoid locking yourself in before determining where places are for future story bits, but any chance of a larger scale map, leaving the marches/play area a bit blurry but at least showing continental shapes and relative distances? Would help make elements of the setting feel more "real" for some of us, and it could always be revised later if you need to plunk down a sizeable island for shenanigans or the like.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id like to see more Primordial Hounds! especially the other types beside our hellhound lady (still would like more hellhound stuff) or more info on them in general! like what's the differences between them like can they have any fur/hair/eye color or do they have a set range for each type etc

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I hope we get some more Byvernia content in the near future. I was about to say that I wanted to see someone like Mirko from Hero Academia be added until I realized that we already have someone like her in a way. So, basically what I'm asking for is when do we get to visit her hunting lodge?

moobere

May 19, 2017
Gimme a demon that I fuck so hard they turn into a Valkyrie. Call in the Sex Paladin.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Definitely want to see some dragon tfs soon. Hopefully we'll see some at the next level cap increase.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have you done RynQuest yet? The dragon-morph TF item is already in the game, it doesn't do anything yet but it's only a matter of time. From the patch notes:
What is NOT in this patch:
  • A use for a certain crystal you can optionally acquire in Daliza’s basement (Soon!)

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Have you done RynQuest yet? The dragon-morph TF item is already in the game, it doesn't do anything yet but it's only a matter of time. From the patch notes:
I have done it but the tf is most likely for Daliza. It would only work as a tf for our PC if the content was similar to the Ember content from CoC1. Where if Daliza becomes a dragon-hybrid, we can ask her if we can drink some of her blood and the more blood we drink daily, the more draconic transformation we get. Though they could change it from blood to maybe either her saliva (or her girlcum if someone just wants to be lewd about the process) or just being intimate with her or maybe she can do something like what Vampires do by biting us and somehow injecting her blood into us through her fangs or something. The only other way I can think of for her to transfer something to us would be making some potion using her DNA and having us drink it. I would prefer the intimate option cause I like her and I hope they add some unique character's reaction to your draconic PC from Aileh, Kas, Ashe, Byvernia (though she most likely has one since apparently in the wiki she has some for wyvern PC), your children that you can interact, Dragonlyn and your companions along with whoever else.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Using coc1 as a ref for things to be in coc2 is not recommended.
I did include a different method near the end in case you didn't read it properly. And it wasn't a suggestion, it was a thought of a "possible" method. They can include whatever they want, I don't care as long as I get my dragon PC.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'd like a character portrait for Cait in the Hexblade Leathers, just because I figure they'll look good on her like everything else. Also it's mentioned it's similar to what her sister wore so we'll get a better picture of how she looked too.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I'd like a character portrait for Cait in the Hexblade Leathers, just because I figure they'll look good on her like everything else. Also it's mentioned it's similar to what her sister wore so we'll get a better picture of how she looked too.
Regarding that, what bothers me is that some companions have combat portrait of those alternate sets but it never changes to it in the full appearance tab when you're talking to them. You can only see the full image of those sets on the wiki page if it has it at that time. I hope they do something about it in the future.