What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
as much as i love our veparii vatia i really want to see some non naga snake people kinda like the Slyverens in tits but can be any gender not just herms and perhaps be one ourselves

also i know this will never happen but id like to be able to tf lyric a little mainly things like give a knot or perm max thickness (i low key also would love to see a winged or dragon like lyric i know that will never happen but i can dream)

and lastly id like more Mecian npcs

Reactions: HavocHive55

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I know there are interactions coming between some of our kids in residence at the Wayfort, but if I could pick one thing I wanted more of, it'd be more of that. Little scenes between unique kids like Kinu, Aster, Mitra etc.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
We never get a confirmation, so it's up in the air. It all depends if they want to bring him back.
If he came back, only proper way to do it would be as a fantasy Darth Vader, so permanent armor covering up what for all intents and purposes looks like a new character in a new meme quest, then have the reveal near the end.

But then again, I don't see much of a point; without the Dawnsword he's just another Incubus, and not really that powerful at that.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
If he came back, only proper way to do it would be as a fantasy Darth Vader, so permanent armor covering up what for all intents and purposes looks like a new character in a new meme quest, then have the reveal near the end.
Yes! No, meme tho it's got be done straight-faced, remember he likes to be taken seriously, that can be reserved for [Silly]. I can see it now; he gets his buff from Kas experimenting then does some heinous shit to get our attention. I love the hate-boner bromance trope.
But then again, I don't see much of a point; without the Dawnsword he's just another Incubus, and not really that powerful at that.
He can act as a dark parallel to the PC, a regular person (in his case unimpressive Incubus) encounters someone above him, now changed by his experience by the encounter they grow in power to confront it again.

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
I agree most everything else (especially the Charmer bits, the class still feels weirdly incomplete and wonky, has ever since Resolve remake even if it was vastly improved by just allowing Sexiness to keep scaling) but new classes (and starting Races) have been specifically shot down as "not happening" multiple times in the past, so that's a "I hope COC3" issue I'm afraid. You can create most of what you are describing in one way or another with a Warrior or Thief depending on your focus however.
Oh, I am not into more starting races/classes. It can be some king of "prestige class". A class we can get in the game, not before it

Artaijan

Jun 2, 2023
Oh, I am not into more starting races/classes. It can be some king of "prestige class". A class we can get in the game, not before it
It can be even a skill set name for better filtering. Either way, it's not important.

Nareva headpatting and drills is were real importance lies

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You know that you can edit your posts to add things you forgot to say instead of quoting yourself, right?

Anyhow, new classes period aren't happening any more than starting ones are. You can make any combination of Powers that you like so there's no point in having, say, a Paladin prestige class when nothing is stopping you from slapping armor on a White Mage or magic on a Warrior and gearing/specing appropriately, or loading up on thematic abilities to make your own Druid or whatever. The only thing a formal class really does at this point is provide new Powers at certain levels (but you can get them via training and sometimes Tomes or Mirror Stance as well) and Perks, and given everything that went into the last major update I don't think Balak has any interest in trying to come up with whole new sets of those. The closest thing to prestige classes that we have are the Soulbinding-specific Powers since those are exclusive to Kitsune and Valkyrie Champs and the transformation comes with story implications, and those don't provide Perks.

Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Anyhow, new classes period aren't happening any more than starting ones are. You can make any combination of Powers that you like so there's no point in having, say, a Paladin prestige class when nothing is stopping you from slapping armor on a White Mage or magic on a Warrior and gearing/specing appropriately, or loading up on thematic abilities to make your own Druid or whatever.

I do wish you COULD get a Paladin prestige class, or better yet, have the ability to pick your level 1 perk as you can your level 7 perk, so a Paladin White Mage could pick Veteran instead of healer then. Currently Arona and Cait's holy setups are better than we can replicate, because they have much better synergy with their holy damage level 7 perk and their level 1 perk.

Of course, you do THAT and you may as well remove classes entirely, and go back to COC 1 and just let us pick from a list of all available perks/spells when leveling up.

Which, y'know, might have been better, and simplified some writing tasks, or reorient them and check what perks or equipped skills you have, so my Valkyrie main which has nothing but white mage or Valk skills equipped constantly and knows every spell there is to know doesn't stand there shrugging and ignorant whenever anything magical is brought up in context, or let anyone with one of the shield spells equipped stop the cave ins and similar.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Of course, you do THAT and you may as well remove classes entirely, and go back to COC 1 and just let us pick from a list of all available perks/spells when leveling up.
There's still a bunch of things in the writing which takes your class into account, so I don't think classes full on getting removed is great, but I do think having it still be freeform and a mix&match scenario on the perks and powers would be great. It'd slot classes into the same category as backgrounds and race, where what you start as has some mechanical impact but beyond the start it's largely flavor.
Spell tome books for mage characters.
Though it could be cool, I'm not sure how likely it would be. I'd assume you're thinking of them acting as catalysts (since we have tomes for learning powers already, and we don't need to have a spellbook to hold our spells like a D&D wizard), and given how catalysts are described in-universe, it'd essentially just be a book with some gems built into the front. We do have some things close to that though, that being the Seasonal Rhapsody, Eternal Delusion, and Divine Blossom. They all suck massive amounts of horsecock when it comes to actually being catalysts, but they're essentially spellscrolls which also act as catalysts. There's also the Blank Scroll, which is actually a pretty good offhand catalyst (even if it gets directly powercrept by the Bull Totem sold in Khor'minos). While they're not books, the scrolls are close in the core idea. And technically, scrolls are books, they're just much worse for the purpose than the codex-style book, and as such were largely phased out.

Socksu

Jun 5, 2023
At the risk of some of these coming off as repetitive or already overly suggested, I'd really love to see three things;
• More kitsune content outside of the Den, ranging from little things like more strangers hitting you with the "Oh, you're one of those? Show me a magic trick!" or asking to pet you, or more specific character interactions that take advantage of your vulpine aspect. I know this is hella dorky, but we already have lots of tailfluffing scenes in the Den, and I'd love it if we got scenes where companions take advantage of you that way(Especially if you don't prompt them yourself, companions having their own spontaneity is wonderful). Random events like the PC feeling hunger in the middle of the night while sleeping in the Frosthound and being a menace to strangers or their companions, et cetera.
• Further expansion to Nikol. I found that character to have a lot more depth(Ha...) because of the way he progresses towards more dominant/submissive tendencies depending on how your interactions with him go. I'd love to see more content with him as Khor'minos' development comes along. I'd suggest him becoming a companion, but I'm certain that Berwyn will get a breath of new content in the future that will overshadow him being a more predominant character.
• More scenes that persist throughout you playing the game. Honestly, I don't know how else to describe this other than perhaps Bimbo Siegwulfe from TiTS collaring you and tagging you along(indefinitely; it's a toggle and all it does is suffix "by the way you're not the party leader lol bark bark" at the end of every tile you move onto, and sometimes sex happens, but it does a lot), or the walkies scene with Anno, or similar scenes like the newer Evelyn talk scenes that permutate over multiple panels. I think that's some of the best content in the entire series of games and I'd love see more of those.

Having enjoyed these projects since the very first, I don't think my ideas are original or out of the box in the slightest, but I hope they'll spark at least some muse amongst the writers even if not for those specific scene suggestions themselves. Happy pride month. ♥

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
At the risk of some of these coming off as repetitive or already overly suggested, I'd really love to see three things;
• More kitsune content outside of the Den, ranging from little things like more strangers hitting you with the "Oh, you're one of those? Show me a magic trick!" or asking to pet you, or more specific character interactions that take advantage of your vulpine aspect. I know this is hella dorky, but we already have lots of tailfluffing scenes in the Den, and I'd love it if we got scenes where companions take advantage of you that way(Especially if you don't prompt them yourself, companions having their own spontaneity is wonderful). Random events like the PC feeling hunger in the middle of the night while sleeping in the Frosthound and being a menace to strangers or their companions, et cetera.
• Further expansion to Nikol. I found that character to have a lot more depth(Ha...) because of the way he progresses towards more dominant/submissive tendencies depending on how your interactions with him go. I'd love to see more content with him as Khor'minos' development comes along. I'd suggest him becoming a companion, but I'm certain that Berwyn will get a breath of new content in the future that will overshadow him being a more predominant character.
• More scenes that persist throughout you playing the game. Honestly, I don't know how else to describe this other than perhaps Bimbo Siegwulfe from TiTS collaring you and tagging you along(indefinitely; it's a toggle and all it does is suffix "by the way you're not the party leader lol bark bark" at the end of every tile you move onto, and sometimes sex happens, but it does a lot), or the walkies scene with Anno, or similar scenes like the newer Evelyn talk scenes that permutate over multiple panels. I think that's some of the best content in the entire series of games and I'd love see more of those.

Having enjoyed these projects since the very first, I don't think my ideas are original or out of the box in the slightest, but I hope they'll spark at least some muse amongst the writers even if not for those specific scene suggestions themselves. Happy pride month. ♥
That last one is probably the most likely thing to happen. Nikol just got a new scene, but he wont become a companion. As for the first thing the pc doesn't feel the hunger that way because of their artificial soul. That'll probably change after the game, but it's not possible during it.

Reactions: Socksu

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
There's still a bunch of things in the writing which takes your class into account, so I don't think classes full on getting removed is great, but I do think having it still be freeform and a mix&match scenario on the perks and powers would be great. It'd slot classes into the same category as backgrounds and race, where what you start as has some mechanical impact but beyond the start it's largely flavor.

You could use Perks or the player having powers equipped to trigger the same things, which we already know can be done on the Powers part by the fact that you need to have Flame Spirit equipped in order to challenge the Flame Dancer and Flame Knight. For a background as a White Mage or Black Mage, that could be added into the Acolyte and Arcanist backgrounds, which then trigger the same sort of talks about your religious background or magical education, then trigger the rest off the Perks you have picked, and maybe something like "knows at least X spells" type parsers or equipped spells.

To be clear, I'm like 99.9 % certain this is not going to happen, that it would be too much to implement at this stage (though adding two options to the level 1 perk could potentially be, then have a script trigger on loading a save post-implementation throwing up a box where you pick one), I'm just basically theorizing in a "what they could have done" type of way.

While I like the ideas, and petplay can be a lot of fun, I feel like the second part sort of negates the first part. For all intents and purposes, Kitsune are soulless vampires, that prey on other mortals and leech off their soul, even if they usually provide a good "equivalent exchange" in the process. This is specifically remarked on by Hinata when you first meet him in the Old Forest and later by others, and while this doesn't apply to the PC (though might have been semi-implemented via just blueballing you faster or having Libido increase faster, forcing the PC to have more sex, without necessarily draining anything in the process), most people without intimate knowledge of the PC would assume so. I still think it could be done but mainly through characters already close to us that could get to know us closely, like Companions, Elthara, the Valkyries, Serena, etc, where it would be a part of their dialogue options as a "Pet me!" button and maybe parser triggered fluffing, but not so much randos doing rando things. Which would probably potentially come close to the Maids behavior in the Wayfort, which I have heard several players remark that they dislike just because they can't move around their base without basically getting assaulted at least once.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
...more specific character interactions that take advantage of your vulpine aspect. I know this is hella dorky, but we already have lots of tailfluffing scenes in the Den, and I'd love it if we got scenes where companions take advantage of you that way(Especially if you don't prompt them yourself, companions having their own spontaneity is wonderful).

Yes please! I really like the scenes that carry on/happen spontaenously as well and would love more things where characters initiate with the champ without you having to initiate it (after having opted in to that kind of thing like with Anno walkies/Dommewulfe).

Also it is a great injustice that the floofs get all the tailfluffing/patsluttery! Let the champ be pet!

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Idea for a Perk: If you are carrying one weapon without occupying the hand slot you get a 30% increase in its stats but receive 10% increase in getting crited and a 15% in crit damaged received.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I really hope that the mayternity extending into June is Ryn
We know it's not; Savin's Mayternity contributions were Zhara and Vitra's expansions.

Rynpreg.png

The extended content is just stuff that didn't get finished in time for one of the actual May patches, like B's update to Berwyn and Matiha.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What about BriHaus? Is that still deep in the closet?
Wsan's actively working on that one (he's had to put it on hold on and off for things like Evelyn's xpac and Mayternity writes) and the last thing he's mentioned working on as of a couple days ago was a big 'day out' scene for Rina. And earlier in the year he mentioned that the last things on his list were her new sex scenes and 'a big Rina event' and then cleanup, so it's probably getting close to the end of the writing process.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
We know it's not; Savin's Mayternity contributions were Zhara and Vitra's expansions.

View attachment 30996

The extended content is just stuff that didn't get finished in time for one of the actual May patches, like B's update to Berwyn and Matiha.
I didn't know I am not in the discord, but oh well, at least there was the one PC preg with Vitra

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Wsan's actively working on that one (he's had to put it on hold on and off for things like Evelyn's xpac and Mayternity writes) and the last thing he's mentioned working on as of a couple days ago was a big 'day out' scene for Rina. And earlier in the year he mentioned that the last things on his list were her new sex scenes and 'a big Rina event' and then cleanup, so it's probably getting close to the end of the writing process.
Rina <3