What content would you like added?

AVOTI

Mar 23, 2023
Something that I would like being added is the option to revisit quest areas that have missable loot or encounters, within reason of curse.

I think this would be a nice quality of life addition to the game, because I recently found out that I had missed the opportunity to get the Jade Tear and combine it with the Ring of Fate. This was something I found out a while after completing "The Ring of Fate" quest when I was checking through gear on the wiki. Normally this could be avoided by keeping a save file for every quest/unique encounter so you can go back, fully explore, and try out every option. But not every one plays like that or want to have that many save files for each playthrough.

In terms of implementing this option, it wouldn't make much sence to be able to go back to areas that end up collapsing or becoming otherwise inaccessible to the player lore wise. An idea for those cases would be to add rare encounters of treasure hunters were you can either fight for their rare findings or buy the item for an expected greedy price like a hostile version of Gianna's Caravan. Alternatively, we could have an "expedition" service added to the Wayfort where the player pays to have Daliza organize a team to gather resources for a couple days with the chanse of finding items and missed loot. Or just add a chance for enemies in that area to have a one time drop of the missed item.

As for missed encounters, I think the easiest way would be to just add them as a one time rare encounter near the quest location if it's one that makes sense being inaccessible with maybe some added dialogue about barely getting out in time, or not getting the chance/missing to face the player last time they where there.

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
Seeing how so many of the Champ's children are getting new interactions. I would like to see one of the kids we have with Gwyn receive some events.

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
Having finished the 'Demon of Ice' quest only recently, I wondered if Etheryn would be able to lost her virginity to Elthara. Sure enough she can, but I had kind of hoped that Elthara could take the PC's place for birthing an heir as well.
Maybe it'd be possible after Elthara has given birth to Brint's/Arona's/PC's child first so the whole thing with Elthara forgetting to take her sterilising juice fits in, or have it as another Wayfort scene when she comes to visit.

Reactions: Kesil and valkyr42

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Having finished the 'Demon of Ice' quest only recently, I wondered if Etheryn would be able to lost her virginity to Elthara. Sure enough she can, but I had kind of hoped that Elthara could take the PC's place for birthing an heir as well.
Maybe it'd be possible after Elthara has given birth to Brint's/Arona's/PC's child first so the whole thing with Elthara forgetting to take her sterilising juice fits in, or have it as another Wayfort scene when she comes to visit.

I am 99 % certain this will be a thing, but an official event at the palace, if the PC don't have a vagina to carry the child, or otherwise don't want to. RynPreg will likely be some sort of official event in some capacity, with El joining in like with the PC+Ryn+El threesome option during uncaging, or just Ryn+PC if you want to carry the child itself, as opposed to it just randomly happening during a sex scene. Maybe after that future children can come accidentally, but without having heard anything directly from the writers or the like, that's just how I'd assume they would do it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has spoken on the topic, both here and on Discord and has suggested that yes, if the Champ isn't able to bear children then Elthara and possibly Hethia or Daliza can be a surrogates if you want children, or will take that role in the future if you're just not interested, so the Var Ridell line does not depend on the Champ to continue. Also that if you're interested yet unable, the Champ should be able to help with the process in their own way.

TH3Gamer21

Feb 20, 2020
Don't know if it has been suggested already; Has slime/goomorphs been planned? Maybe something similar to the GaloMax pills in TiTS?

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Still hoping we get the option to set little blue up with some no name southern princess and call it a day

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Don't know if it has been suggested already; Has slime/goomorphs been planned? Maybe something similar to the GaloMax pills in TiTS?
Submissions are open provided that the Champ remains bipedal (the same reasoning behind why taur/naga body types aren't supported) and one has been submitted.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I want more unique demons, they are supposed to be shapeshifters why do they all look so samey? Make a bird demon, fish demon, sheep demon, anything more than just the generic succubus/incubus (giant horsecock optional).

My problems with the demons as a whole are far bigger but I'm not going to rant about that right now.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Satyrs would be nice. I seem to recall there were some plans for them before launch, but they seemingly fell through. I guess the Wyld Elf Troupe led by the horse cock futa is a version of that.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
Perhaps something to transform female champs clit into a clit cock for those who don't want to go male/futa/shemale etc. Like what the hyenas in the south have.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I would like for us to get a lupine companion again but with a FULL lupine this time. I want a female lupine like Gwyn and has the same martial potential as her but has actually trained in it like Lessala. Preferably, I want her to be a warrior type that has a Dom & Sub path like Arona which would also make it possible to have a unique threesomes with Arona depending on them both either being Dom or Sub to your PC. It would also be nice to see her being very loyal to your PC in a similar way like Kiyoko is.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Companion submissions have been closed for a loooooooong time buddy. And even then, no other established writers have a slot for one.

• Haha
Reactions: PalletTown

Socksu

Jun 5, 2023
Mayhaps Evergreen could get some more content? For as many oral scenes as you do with her to further your relationship, she still pretty much goes "get outta here lmao" if you enter her bedroom after her 'active' hours. It'd be nice if you could cuddle up with her and sleep or get frisky.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Mayhaps Evergreen could get some more content? For as many oral scenes as you do with her to further your relationship, she still pretty much goes "get outta here lmao" if you enter her bedroom after her 'active' hours. It'd be nice if you could cuddle up with her and sleep or get frisky.
I am hoping she gets some content for her bedroom, fingers crossed.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Tanuki content in general would be nice to expand. Is there actually some writing blocking any non-Evergreen Tanuki from being there?

Reactions: Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Unless Evergreen is actively doing something to keep others out, there's probably nothing preventing one from showing up if there was an interest in writing one. However, the same general stigma that everyone in the floofhaus deals with (they're third-tier country bumpkins to everyone back home) applies so it's not likely that any are going to come out to the Marches lightly, especially given their comfortable situation in Kitsuhon. Though a major discovery like the one in For Want Of A Nail might be enough to attract one, I suppose.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Come to think of it, is there a reason they would only be new arrivals from Konkonland? Like nomads or otherwise a group that lived outside Old Country around the time of Godswar or such. Not to mention that I doubt all Tanuki were fine to live as subjects of a different race.

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
Come to think of it, is there a reason they would only be new arrivals from Konkonland? Like nomads or otherwise a group that lived outside Old Country around the time of Godswar or such. Not to mention that I doubt all Tanuki were fine to live as subjects of a different race.
the real reason is no interest in writing it or if there has been it hasn't been up to quality, you can try your hand and see if it'll be accepted

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
I'm sure there has been people that said this already, but I wish there was more goblin's or short-stacked characters you could interact with. Like, don't get me wrong, I love having tall/big characters, but being short of course I feel obligated to say that I wish for more is all.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Because im pretty sure Kitsune have control over the waypoints that make getting to the colonies easier.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
I would like to see an upgraded version of the 'Wait" option to where we can spend DAYS of doing something now instead of a few hours. I know there are events that can take up your PC's time but there aren't a lot of them. This option would be nice to have; especially if you wanted to experience some new pregnancy and children content. Also, can we see Kiyoko and Kinu's fox form? I have noticed on some occasions that some of the kitsune will transform partially and one of Kiyoko's New Year sex scene (I think it was a new year scene?) got so wild that she completely transformed into a fox. And during the "Princess Blade" part 1 of Kinu's story, when Kinu finds one of her siblings, that sibling was in her full fox form and was feral for a moment. Edit: Also, on that note, does our kitsune PC also get access to the fox form in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Furiae

Mouseling

Jan 6, 2023
That... was no answer to what I wrote, but thank you.
it is thought? maybe a little too brief and if so I apologize

it is pretty easily justifiable for other tanuki to exist around the world, the reason there aren't any in-game and there seem to be no plans for them is the lack of someone to write them, people default to tanuki of not japan and Evergreen when talking about them due to being the easiest to implement, but if anyone were to make a tanuki of origin from anywhere else that fits the quality, the only reason for them to not be in-game after is if an official writer throws a tantrum on it not being the highly segregated bubble world they wrote the species for (which clashes a ridiculous amount with many other characters in the game)

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
More Evelyn.. yeah I know she received the dragoon update but damn I need me some more. Perhaps Ryn's threesome content with champ and my Queen, now she has uncaged.

• Love
Reactions: PuppyPrincess

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I would like to see an upgraded version of the 'Wait" option to where we can spend DAYS of doing something now instead of a few hours. I know there are events that can take up your PC's time but there aren't a lot of them. This option would be nice to have; especially if you wanted to experience some new pregnancy and children content. Also, can we see Kiyoko and Kinu's fox form? I have noticed on some occasions that some of the kitsune will transform partially and one of Kiyoko's New Year sex scene (I think it was a new year scene?) got so wild that she completely transformed into a fox. And during the "Princess Blade" part 1 of Kinu's story, when Kinu finds one of her siblings, she was in her full fox form and was feral for a moment.
Tell me about it. My PC has spent so much time in bed just to advance his kids' growth he might be in serious danger of health problems down the line.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Because im pretty sure Kitsune have control over the waypoints that make getting to the colonies easier.
Apparently everyone forgot how to make ships around there.

Also thank you, Mouseling, for expanding on your point. It does feel like the Old Country lore is putting some restraints. No idea if there are people who would want to write a Tanuki, though I wonder if lore might be discouraging. Thinking more about it, if non-Evergreen Tanuki aren't written by anyone, including the author of the lore, what's the point of restraints in lore?

Reactions: Mouseling