What content would you like added?

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Is there another Carmen I don't know about? Because the Carmen I remember is the Baroness.
The 200+ year old Baroness with a very gothic looking dress, alone in a castle on the hill only tended to by gargoyles, ghosts, and a headless horsewoman? That Baroness?

And if still not convinced, try going to sleep some time at the inn while blueballed, with no one else in your room, you might get a visitor.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would very much like a unique child that is either male, the PC carries, or both. Ryn is my obvious first thought but I think PC Rynpreg is set in stone as gremlin numbers by now via future-proofing.
Not really, having a parser for how many children you have doesn't mean that there won't be any special content for your first one. See: The game tracking the number of kids the Champ and Kiyoko have, where the first is a character in her own right and the next several at least have names and the occasional mention. Or Atani, whose first daughter with the Champ gets a special scene and is getting additional content retroactively, who also has a parser check for the total number of children.

I don't think anything's been confirmed yet (other than 'It's not happening any time soon') but the likelihood that Ryn doesn't have some sort of special content for her firstborn is really low, especially when a number of other characters now have that content and there was a Patreon poll that overwhelmingly supported that. It was... 64% yes to 8% no with the rest being 'I'm fine either way'. So yeah, I'd be shocked if at least the first child of Ryn and the Champ doesn't have unique content and interactions whenever that makes it into the game.

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
The 200+ year old Baroness with a very gothic looking dress, alone in a castle on the hill only tended to by gargoyles, ghosts, and a headless horsewoman? That Baroness?
Ok maybe I never realized it because I am too busy skipping all the dialog related to her and Atugia because I don't talk to either of them at all unless it's to ward off boredom. I would say that she could count but...I have to say a HARD I dunno because I never gotten the night sequence at all.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Ok maybe I never realized it because I am too busy skipping all the dialog related to her and Atugia because I don't talk to either of them at all unless it's to ward off boredom. I would say that she could count but...I have to say a HARD I dunno because I never gotten the night sequence at all.
And in case you didn't notice, look REAL close at her portrait, particular around the neck area

Reactions: HavocHive55

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
pc dragon transformation similarly along the same lines as Evelyn rather then (speculatively) getting it from Kasyrra.
Dragon tf has been brought up before. It's coming eventually, they just only want to keep it away until the endgame.

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
Dragon tf has been brought up before. It's coming eventually, they just only want to keep it away until the endgame.
yes i know the transformation its self was in the works i just wanted to state my personal preference from were it comes from. ahhh endgame huh good to know.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, the item required for the dragon-morph TF is already in the game, it just doesn't work yet. So sorry everyone who wanted it, but Kas has absolutely nothing to do with it. Hint hint:
Crystalized Dracian Blood: A crystal that appears to be made from Daliza's blood, made more potent by something deep under Dracia Keep. If it's true that Daliza had dragonsblood in her veins, maybe this has potential for use in the hands of a skill enchantress.
And from the patch notes:
What is NOT in this patch:
  • A use for a certain crystal you can optionally acquire in Daliza’s basement (Soon!)

Not sure why you'd need to keep any TF for very late when the goal of TF's is not to have anything powerful attached to it either.
Because when asked about the TF previously, those are the exact words Savin used, later adjusted to 'past midgame'.

Repeatable indefinitely means 'non-unique' to me but you would know better.
I refer you to my earlier reply and the existence of characters already in the game who have some variant on a 'Has X Children' parser (or where it's otherwise tracked) and infinitely repeatable where at least the first child is unique. You could also add Zhara to the list now, and Ahmri very Soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShifterDreams

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I thought it was much closer then that, like Ryn quest had a key component for it.
Yeah, the item required for the dragon-morph TF is already in the game, it just doesn't work yet.
Oh whoops, I still haven't done the Ryn quest. Was focused on making my (current) champ a valk and doing the Khor'minos stuff. I just went off what I remembered of the previous discussions.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Because when asked about the TF previously, those are the exact words Savin used, later adjusted to 'past midgame'.
I'll be real posts from 2+ years ago don't hold much water to me.

But even so, Midgame sounds about right for sooner rather then later anyway. Keep seeing responses in here about the game having past the mid game and being closer to the end then the start anyway.

Like, are we nearing the end or not...or is it just whatever is contrarian at the time.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I wish there were differences between default Elven and Orcish dicks vs humans, so they aren't automatically treated as humans by parsers. I have ended up giving my orcs or elves beast or monster dicks purely on the basis of not having "human" dicks; if I wanted to be human, then I'd be human.

Could be something subtle, like orc dicks have a much darker head (Arona's dickhead is described as almost black frequently) and more veiny and thick than humans, while elven dicks are slender, smooth and maybe specifically foreskinned (a tag not used currently in the game I think).

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
So, doing some research for a little writing and I realize that Storm damage doesn't have its own D.O.T, so here's a pitch for a couple iterations:
Static- does base damage of 20% of target's total health in storm damage at the end of 3 turns (it doesn't tick per turn but it makes you wait for delivery), it is able to stack a maximum of 5 times for 5% damage per attack received by the target.
Charged- similar to the above but the numbers are tweakable for move "variation" and no stackage with the addition that storm element attacks reduce the turn needed to wait for payload.
Electrified- same waiting for the bomb to go off but in line with how dots usually work.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Street Fighter 6 comes out in a couple of weeks.

In honour of that we need more hand-to-hand moves added to the game, Shoryuken (Encounter or Ultimate-tier power) minimum!

Reactions: Loveless

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
So this is a pipe dream that's going to be impossible right now without way too much work, so consider this "what I want added for COC3" rather.

I really wish there was some way for our sexual skill to grow, and be reflected in scenes. Let's say sucking dick, if you come as a default non-experienced (meaning non-courtesan, who'd start all the sex stats at a medium level) and try to suck a dick like Arona's let alone Kas or Brint, you start gagging and coughing and can just get the head and a little bit more in. Add half a game's worth of cocksucking experience (or having done Evelyn's content I guess...) and you're deepthroating Kas with no gag reflex like you got an itch in your stomach lining you need scratched. Dickmanship, same deal, first time Cait takes you between her plush thighs you just rut away with no real knowledge of what you are doing, like a teenage boy after prom, complete with a premature ejaculation and probably some soothing totally not mocking words from Cait. But after proper education (read: dicking down every hole and anything that vaguely looks like a hole halfway across Savarrah) and you know just the exact places to thrust and send that kitty to the heavens every time and leave her a blubbering mess hopelessly addicted to your nethers. As said, you come along with Courtesan background (and possibly a "Sexually Skilled" sex perk) all those levels start at basically "Mallachite" levels.

Could possibly add effects to that, like if you just beat up Byvernia the other day and left her a gibbering mess afterwards that's done little but dream of you since (meaning, you picked a sex option where you had a high skill), she gets a status effect applied to her next when you meet that puts a debuff on her Focus defense for that fight, because she kinda doesn't mind losing again. If you don't dick her down then, or otherwise leave her unsatisfied, she doesn't have that debuff next time (or even better, if you leave her humiliated and frustrated she may show up with a buff next time, wanting to pay you back properly for that, removed if you were to either beat her down and satisfy her, or she beats you up and claims what's hers). Could even do that as a stacking debuff, where if you get to 3 debuffs, next time you run into her she just asks you if you want to skip the fight and just have sex instead, which in turn on some unique characters could open up a friendship route if you do just that (or if you don't, she walks away in a huff, then comes back with that buff next time you meet her).

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Could possibly add effects to that, like if you just beat up Byvernia the other day and left her a gibbering mess afterwards that's done little but dream of you since (meaning, you picked a sex option where you had a high skill), she gets a status effect applied to her next when you meet that puts a debuff on her Focus defense for that fight, because she kinda doesn't mind losing again. If you don't dick her down then, or otherwise leave her unsatisfied, she doesn't have that debuff next time (or even better, if you leave her humiliated and frustrated she may show up with a buff next time, wanting to pay you back properly for that, removed if you were to either beat her down and satisfy her, or she beats you up and claims what's hers). Could even do that as a stacking debuff, where if you get to 3 debuffs, next time you run into her she just asks you if you want to skip the fight and just have sex instead, which in turn on some unique characters could open up a friendship route if you do just that (or if you don't, she walks away in a huff, then comes back with that buff next time you meet her).
You essentially want the sex scenes to have an effect on combat so it reflects what goes on in the settings. That's clever and immersive, that's cool.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Quick Buff for Princess Phyria since she gets left behind hard in the summoning pool: Once equipped with the Serpent's Locket Phyria will be auto-summoned once in battle, so the player wouldn't need to fit her in an ability slot (her ability would need to be deleted from or made not to appear on the abilities list).

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
i might have said this before, but now that you can have harpies as wayfort guards, I'll say it again.

I want Alarune Effigies as wayfort guards. The Alarune was your first "Real" conquest, and the one that let you open the doors to the Wayfort in the first place. it just feels right to me that the Effigies are "Your" people, while the Elves still feel more like they serve Ryn, and the Harpies feel more like they serve the Wingleader.

I don't know much about Alarune morphology here, but given the different kinds of Effigy we see, i could easily see her as being able to make different castes of Effigy on a whim, I'm thinking something like how Ants have Workers and Soldiers and Majors and the like. So I'm imagining taller, more physically powerful Effigy guards equipped with weapons and armour that could be either metal or plantmatter.

Since the Alarune is a corrupted entity, i could easily see her offering to make one of two kinds of guard at least. Either hyper sexualized guards that are more likely to seduce and subdue their way through any invaders, or standard military-style guards, who don't have (as much of) their standard sister's libidos and are more like Daliza in terms of personality and combat prowess.

I know Effigies can already work as maids, and that's great. I'd just like to see more of them in the wayfort. They're the people i conquered and took in as my own. Everyone else kind of showed up on someone else's orders, and usually have their own home somewhere else. The Effigies live at the fort, it just makes sense that they'd be able to help defend it.

mxmothman

May 21, 2023
made an account for this. so that's my level of desperation, i think.
for a bit of background, i have around 82 hrs in CoC and god knows how long before i bought the game on steam. so you can imagine what kind of horny, pent-up, blue-balled (theoretically) stress i'm under when i say i'm begging, hands and knees begging, so desperate it's gotten unsexy-begging, for more male content. any male. yes i'm a bottom but i've made my character fuck every gender-appropriate NPC from twink to bear, dom to sub and it's gotten really sad at this point. i'll take expanded scenes for male companions. i'll take new options for male NPCs (even the generic ones, like the crazy horse). just free me from my sad little island please, the gender disparity is a bit out of hand

Sep 1, 2021
I wish we can spar every companion and train together :)

Which also makes stealing their power easier
As a power stealing addict, that would be nice.
Edit: And an option to spar, with Kas, since I'm romancing her, but I would like to get her Dragon's Breath ability.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zackflame

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
Quick suggestion I'd like to run by y'all

A one-off comedy scene that's spoofing Dhar Mann

Fullmetal_Potato

Nov 26, 2019
I would really like it if the sex scenes from Gytha's roaming encounter could be reworked to also occur in the dungeon, or something similar. The sex options there were among my favorite to come back to, and I really don't like the updates that end the ability to replay those scenes without going back so many saves to not do the Calise quest.

Also would love to see Brint/Brienne's family return.

Would love to see pregs for so many characters, Kohaku, Drifa, Ambra, Clementine, Nina, Gytha, Brewynn if you turn him female, Ahmri, Milly, and Vivianne. I'd also like to see repeatable pregnancies for some characters that could only be knocked up once, like Rindo, Zo, Aileh

Last edited: