What content would you like added?

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
A lot of the companions' companions talk is missing and doesn't change when circumstances change.
Some of Dragon Azzy stuff is missing particularly the school visit.
More companion quests. Quin definitely could use an anti-cult mission

Also, Komari preg when?

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
For The Demon of Ice quest, is there gonna be content for the other companions besides Arona and Etheryn? At the very least, I think Brint/Brienne should get something because Livrea's parents are supposed to be minoan legends, maybe they can provide more dialogue related to them. They can also be another way of killing Alissa. Also yes I'd 100% love to see a sex scene with them on the boat please (goes for all companions btw)?

Last edited:

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
difficulty incentives, like each encounter won on dark gives 20%+ ec and exp.
with the game's structure it might be best to not focus on rewards for explicitly being locked into a difficulty the entire playthrough, instead something like achievements for "you beat (unique encounter on dark) depending on how ok achievement bloat would be, could also have achievements for each unique encounter for every difficulty, same thumbnail but different, replicated borders for less work, ie dark has fancy, story has crappy (like tales of maj eyal). avoids unique tangible rewards so doesn't punish people but gives bragging rights incentive to try challenges and take more time with the combat system, been some time since it was talked about but if the changes go through to also make dark more difficult or challenging it'd be fitting around then to add something like that.

additionally, since it's on multiple formats, it would probably be an idea to have achievements also unlock independently within the game itself. ie after fulfilling the requirements for one, have an additional gallery tab where you can flip through a list with the thumbnails and borders, so if someone is or isn't on steam, they can still unlock them and have more incentive for alternative outcomes to hopefully boost player retention.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Really wish there was a butt/asshole TF inherent in Root of Man (and possibly a couple of others like Brute Beet) to fix Equine Asshole TF, should also probably include lip color TF in Root of Man (and maybe Wyld Wine) if you got black Orcish lips. As of now those are the only two that are more or less permanent and can't be altered without save editing as far as I am aware, most you can do it is go Analmander instead of horse (not actually sure if that changes it though) and apply makeup respectively, neither of which is ideal.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
a change to the salamander eye color from being locked into gold if you have them when the wiki says they can have Orange, red, green, and blue eyes as well even if uncommon and do they have to have black scalra as well as im sure not all of the ingame npcs have them

sexable vulperine npcs any gender i don't care id also love to come across a arctic vulperine camp! kinda like how you can go to vari's camp

HK-47

May 17, 2017
a change to the salamander eye color from being locked into gold if you have them when the wiki says they can have Orange, red, green, and blue eyes as well even if uncommon and do they have to have black scalra as well as im sure not all of the ingame npcs have them

Yeah, I don’t think any of the in-game salamander NPCs have had black sclera, at least judging by their busts. Between that and being locked into having gold colored irises in the PC appearance page as you mentioned is why I TFed my frostscale salamander black mage’s eyes into being feline eyes, so I can actually get an eye color that I want while still having the slit pupils.

Edit: So Darius, the researcher in the Temple of Mallach, does actually have black sclera. None of the other salamanders do, however.

Last edited:

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
If you want slitted eyes that you change the color of while having the black sclera. Get demon eyes from the Incubus Cum, Succubus Milk or the Kas Halloween event.

FeistyRider

May 5, 2023
There are two statues, a male and a female statue. Can there be an option for the female statue to have a dick if the player wants it?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There are two statues, a male and a female statue. Can there be an option for the female statue to have a dick if the player wants it?
You uh... technically can. if you fuck both the statues there's a dream for those that did

Reactions: FeistyRider

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Dommy Ryn may not ever be, but I would still enjoy a wider variety of scenes where she tops. Particularly a threesome with Arona, since there was no way to participate in the Arona uncaging. A little orc snu-snu would be good for her.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
A scene or two where you ask her to dom would be fun even if a full system for it is off the tables. It's not usually my thing but I think Ryn would be adorable trying.

(To clarify I like Annika and azzy kind of dom stuff but I'm not sure if that's what people mean when they say dom stuff in general. It's pretty light.)

Last edited:

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
(To clarify I like Annika and azzy kind of dom stuff but I'm not sure if that's what people mean when they say dom stuff in general. It's pretty light.)

Since I consider the Evelyn stuff to be very mild and loving, and some people here seem to be abusive and objectifying or whatever, I have taken the attitude that whenever someone that hasn't already proven they know what they are talking about says "dom" they just mean "top" tbh...

Reactions: Furiae

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
For me the only kind of dom stuff I like is: "Call me mommy" and not "you're my little bitch". For the latter I'm like nope, and then reload a previous save and avoid it entirely. So Annika: big yes, DomArona: hell no.
Oh yeah; DomArona got a bit too much for me, even if it was appropriate. Mostly for inability to pick scenes though, which while it might work in real life just left me frustrated in game. Ended up rebooting the character and currently just doing Aly's excellent DommyMommy scenes on her instead.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Zebrafolk id like to see some zebra npcs or even a tf so i don't have to headcannon my male marefolk to be a zebra!

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Not sure if i posted here already but it's whatever, me posting like 2 - 3 times in this thread is a very important matter. The thing I am here to say is...I wish there were vampires. I know there is probably no chance in hell that would happen but sometimes I like to think that vampires could be a thing with all the magic around making me think in the games story vampires could exist.

Reactions: Lucky_I and loricd

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
Not sure if i posted here already but it's whatever, me posting like 2 - 3 times in this thread is a very important matter. The thing I am here to say is...I wish there were vampires. I know there is probably no chance in hell that would happen but sometimes I like to think that vampires could be a thing with all the magic around making me think in the games story vampires could exist.
You should consider Carmen as a vampire but not the traditional kind

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I wish there was more options to perform oral on your opponents as victory sex options, rather than be all genital focused on the victor's behalf 90 % of the time. I get that you're supposed to take your pleasure, but sometimes I just want to bully someone and leave them blissed out and insensate after having my taste of them, with no risk to virginities or similar (beyond oral ones at least) or pregnancies.