What content would you like added?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
[Citation Needed]
I am the citation!
But really, Brint has already showed himself to be capable of being just as subby as his "female counterpart" -- at least when it comes to the champ. The bastard lets us treat him like a prized, tamed bull: getting cuffed and restrained while we plow him like a good bitch.

So I am of firm belief that if Wsan wanted to give Brint enjoyers more of the subby side of him, he could just do some touch ups to Brienne scenes and give them to us. Reverse could be probably said for Brienne, although I have not personally dabbled in that direction.

Although I am a proud member of team subby, I respect your crusade for being able to dom/domme every man that moves.
Ey, appreciated support. Because that is something I am currently working on.

Champ: "Ay-ah, boss."
Kelsaz: "What up, fam?"
I think you got it slightly wrong.
Kelsaz: "Ay boss-- ah, champ"
Champ: "What's up, fam?"

For he is RPG royalty which means that he is the one that will end up sucking/eating the player off. Or backstab us, one of the two.

would probably not be a wise decision
Wise? Maybe not. But you're also largely irreplaceable for the pantheon at this point because the plot dictates that they be too lazy to actually stop the apocalypse themselves, so realistically you could take a few verbal jabs and not be under too much danger.

And realistically the champ here would be thinking they're doomed anyway in the grand scheme of things, given what they're up against and the previously stated lack of divine support. What's he going to do, throw a curse at you? That's little consequence to someone that is more likely then not going to be lobotomized by a demon whilst trying to actually do something useful. He has little to actually threaten you with without going even further into blatantly evil territory.

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
you do know they are setting up to deal with it because Karasya is still small time(also they are interested in her work at the moment but that is getting to the point of massive crusade time ) and they can bulid up and deal with her with the coming crusade

Hell Lumia drops in and kicks the shit out of the potential Apocalypse that was about to kill you and Kass at the same time that you could do noting too(and this was still smaller than one they have already dealt with), while also dealing with another Apocalypse level event that most of her forces are dealing with

your only value is your soul is interesting due to the whole portal bathing it in magic

Hell Lumia drops in and kicks the shit out of the potential Apocalypse
Oh ho, rant time.

And this is because they allowed a dangerous, extradimensional entity run amuck on their world, defiling the bodies and destroying the minds of their followers whilst most of them do fuck all.

You can get Mallach IN A ROOM with Kassyra in her romance path, and he just gives her more or less a warning. This is the single entity that is really posing a threat outside the wraiths to the north, which only Lumia seems to be concerned with, at least as far as the deities with a local presence go.

Interested in her work or not, what she's doing is so incomprehensibly bad for them, opening up portals to the void, carving holes out of their sphere of influence, realistically giving them all a bad name if the NPCS actually thought rationally and instilling doubt within them.

It would take one of the Seven to just vaporize Kassyra as she is now, and be done with it. They have bigger threats to deal with? Then just shoot the smaller one in the face before it grows so you can focus entirely on the bigger one, you do not want a threat on 2 fronts. You don't even need to put much effort into stopping the rest of the demons, kill Kassyra and only Tollus's flock will really remain a coherent force, with the rest forming isolated little debauchery bubbles that are easily stomped out by local forces and heros.

Hell, Keros is just down the road half the time, and didn't pop in to lend Lumia a hand with an honest to god wraith incursion just down the street when Lumia has her little basement disaster to deal with. Keep in mind, a single wraith gaining sufficient power is something that threatens the entire world, let alone the status quo of the divine armchair brigade.

It's all really so there's some form of plot to add continuity to the last game and give you a shape the world type of power fantasy. Even if they are the most supreme assholes in the universe, even an asshole doesn't much enjoy it when you come into their home and set it on fire. It doesn't matter if the one holding the match was an ant, that just means they're going to get stomped by the bewildered home owner instead, especially when it's threatening to shoot your dog next.

TLDR-there's not much actual justification that works for the gods not beating up Kassyra immediately, it's just a hastily put together plot device.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
Well...that's how gods work in most fictional universes. From D&D to Warhammer to Final Fantasy to Marvel and DC, gods leaving the heavy lifting to humans. Almost every fictional universe with gods have them sitting out world (possibly universe) ending threats repeatedly.

Heck, if you're religious that's how gods supposedly work in real life, too.

Reactions: HK-47

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
Oh ho, rant time.

And this is because they allowed a dangerous, extradimensional entity run amuck on their world, defiling the bodies and destroying the minds of their followers whilst most of them do fuck all.

You can get Mallach IN A ROOM with Kassyra in her romance path, and he just gives her more or less a warning. This is the single entity that is really posing a threat outside the wraiths to the north, which only Lumia seems to be concerned with, at least as far as the deities with a local presence go.

Interested in her work or not, what she's doing is so incomprehensibly bad for them, opening up portals to the void, carving holes out of their sphere of influence, realistically giving them all a bad name if the NPCS actually thought rationally and instilling doubt within them.

It would take one of the Seven to just vaporize Kassyra as she is now, and be done with it. They have bigger threats to deal with? Then just shoot the smaller one in the face before it grows so you can focus entirely on the bigger one, you do not want a threat on 2 fronts. You don't even need to put much effort into stopping the rest of the demons, kill Kassyra and only Tollus's flock will really remain a coherent force, with the rest forming isolated little debauchery bubbles that are easily stomped out by local forces and heros.

Hell, Keros is just down the road half the time, and didn't pop in to lend Lumia a hand with an honest to god wraith incursion just down the street when Lumia has her little basement disaster to deal with. Keep in mind, a single wraith gaining sufficient power is something that threatens the entire world, let alone the status quo of the divine armchair brigade.

It's all really so there's some form of plot to add continuity to the last game and give you a shape the world type of power fantasy. Even if they are the most supreme assholes in the universe, even an asshole doesn't much enjoy it when you come into their home and set it on fire. It doesn't matter if the one holding the match was an ant, that just means they're going to get stomped by the bewildered home owner instead, especially when it's threatening to shoot your dog next.

TLDR-there's not much actual justification that works for the gods not beating up Kassyra immediately, it's just a hastily put together plot device.
I mean the cult is more dangerous than Kass by far and in fact tollos complains that she basically ruined the cults ablity to act so kass has lessened the power of the cult

and they were messing with the exact same thing (also only isolated bubbles exactly as they are under kass because she is not commanding all of them and is just doing isolated bubbles ) so killing her would change pretty much nothing, hell it would put the much bigger threat in charge of everything again

Well...that's how gods work in most fictional universes. From D&D to Warhammer to Final Fantasy to Marvel and DC,
Depends on the setting/universe really, often times they will have very good reasons for not interfering. I know Warhammer the more benevolent gods don't act because they're just weaker whereas the more cruel ones ARE very active with the world, whereas DnD It Varies is in effect, how much a 'good' god is up to depends on the edition, the campaign, ect. Elder Scrolls has the benevolent deities weaker as well. I've done a whole lot of worldbuilding over the years, so I've poked around a good bit on how deities work in various settings.

The gods here are powerful, directly interacting with the world often, and have a heavy stake in it. They have both the means and incentive to quickly do something when shit hits the fan.

I mean the cult is more dangerous than Kass by far and in fact tollos complains that she basically ruined the cults ablity to act so kass has lessened the power of the cult

Tollus does not like Kass's methodology to a large degree, but Kass herself is who the majority of the cult is dedicated to, she is the figurehead and patron and that's a part ol' Toenails is nettled to the extreme about. She basically stole his cult out from under him when he himself is obsessed with control and power.

While he has his own loyalists still, I'd bet dollars to donuts even a lot of those working under him are still convinced he's fully subservient to Kass himself, even Tollus had to delude himself into believing he's still working in Kass's best interest for a while if you read his journal, and he's the one pulling the betrayal in the first place.

Tollus is pretty much the starscream to Kass's megatron, and while he's wormed himself some loyal collaborators, the obnoxiously powerful idiot(Kass) is still very much the one holding everything together. You get rid of her, and hell, most of the demons working directly under Tollus would probably be having second thoughts, now that their Dark Lady just got sent to the eternal timeout corner. Cut off the head of the snake and all that.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
well the gods are wraiths themselves cant expect much from them.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing art of big sheepgirls has reminded me of something still lacking here: fluffy, wooly hooved legs and eyes with horizontal pupils. Baad Clover gives wooly HUMAN legs! And regular human eyes! We need wooly hooves and more eye types!

Shouldn't be too difficult to add, maybe just copy another hoof TF scene and rewrite it slightly to be wooly sheep hooves. Rewrite one of the slitted pupil TFs to be horizontal. Maybe these TFs could get added to the Tainted Clover, since I'm not sure how feasible making changes to the actual sheepfolk codex entry to account for these is.

Reactions: Emerald
well the gods are wraiths themselves cant expect much from them.
I can expect them to at least hoard their soul stock, or for reality to ensue and have large portions of the populace wondering just what the hell divinity is doing when your cousin down the lane got turned into a mindless sex doll by off-brand wraithtouched. Crisis of faith should be the hot new thing in the wonderful lands of Savarrah. Faith and indoctrination can stem off some of it, but sentience brings with it the terrible tendency for people to get extremely bitter when things aren't going well.

Really the only way things can work is if the common people are all completely lacking in free will, and the Seven are all simultaniously both very stupid and very petty.

Which may honestly be the case since so few characters have the wisdom to get themselves a fine pair of antlers.

Reactions: Acharehnus

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
After the Winter Wolf quest, our friends from the cult of Talos disappear. Will we meet them in the future?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
snake with legs race (so we can be a snake ourselves) or a male naga or even more stuff for vatia i basically want more snakes!!!

otters is something id like to see

red panda tf please those guys are adorable

to be finally able to become a mecian

and lastly id love some more elyon stuff

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
snake with legs race (so we can be a snake ourselves) or a male naga or even more stuff for vatia i basically want more snakes!!!

<snipped>
I'm not sure that repeating the same list of requests two dozen times is actually going to increase the odds of any given request happening... :p
otters is something id like to see
We don't know exactly what it will involve yet but we know the next major zone once Khor'minos is done is going to be the Coastlands so if we do get an otter race, it will probably be there.
After the Winter Wolf quest, our friends from the cult of Talos disappear. Will we meet them in the future?
We thwarted their plan in the Rift so they bugger off; they'll show up again when it's time to thwart their next plan.

Last edited:

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
More kiyoko content, especially follower interactions.
All the companions talking about the other companions scenes done.
More companion-companion interaction in general
Something for Berwynn to do to help the player

Also Komari preg when?

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
More kiyoko content, especially follower interactions.
All the companions talking about the other companions scenes done.
More companion-companion interaction in general
Something for Berwynn to do to help the player

Also Komari preg when?
I second wanting more interactions between companions. I definitely want more scenes of the companions doing things together, sexually or not.

More Brint/Brienne threesomes would of course never go amiss. lol

I feel like Azzy could really use more party interactions. For talking about being such a social creature, if you don't have Brienne, she literally just hides away with Liaden. And I feel like she should be egging people, or at least Liaden. She sleeps with her regardless of player choice with the justification being that her people sleep around to spread the eggs, so...do it.

If you get in on my cuddlebug action you best be taking the eggs too! See it's not all rainbows and 69ing. lol

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I would love if we had to do something in the Old country, more Kitsunes and Nukis interacting with us, and be able to bring Kiyoko with us of course. Maybe even Kino might feel curious about it? (If nothing else, at least be able to beat a certain Vulperine into a bloody pulp would be nice)

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
On the topic of Old Country, seeing some tanuki that aren't connected to Lady Evergreen arrive through the gate would be interesting. Granted, that would require some brainstorming, considering how they are an untapped territory compared to foxes. Can't treat the witch's attitude toward the Den as common for her race.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
When you said it's not a good thing, I thought you will say something discouraging, not otherwise~

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If you read into fox lore, they use them to basically remove dissidents, to bring them over would be basically a sign of invasion instead of settling.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Circumstances right now aren't exactly the same as before champion's arrival to this land. There are many ways one can explain their appearance without it feeling off.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would love if we had to do something in the Old country, more Kitsunes and Nukis interacting with us, and be able to bring Kiyoko with us of course. Maybe even Kino might feel curious about it? (If nothing else, at least be able to beat a certain Vulperine into a bloody pulp would be nice)
The former is outside the scope of the game (we know we aren't leaving the general region of the Frost Marches) and the latter is nixed if you mean the Champ doing that, because Raphael is Kinu's story. We might get to deal with the party behind him as a family though.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Oooh a male tanuki would be nice. Preferably one that involves a lot of ball worship and messes and does not involve debt. Or bells of any kind.

I seem to remember someone was writing a wolf dilf NPC a while ago, has anything come of that? I think the character was a retired soldier? Either way, I need a guy-friendly Garrett alternative.

I'm not sure that repeating the same list of requests two dozen times is actually going to increase the odds of any given request happening... :p
This logic has never stopped me from expressing my desire for fae transformatives and dilfs! (I know this wasn't aimed at me, I'm just being sassy in my tired delirium.)

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
This is more of a question then something I'd like to see added, but i can't think of any other general place to ask that isn't just making a new thread.

Does Milly's corruption ever go down? or is it always locked at whatever number it's currently at, and can only go up from there?

Exparimented with giving her some wyvern venom today, but i play a pure character, so wondering if maybe i screwed up there. her corrupt form is hot, but not sure if i want to bring another demon into the world.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
This is more of a question then something I'd like to see added, but i can't think of any other general place to ask that isn't just making a new thread.
As a general matter, could also try Fleep's dedicated thread; many writers for the game have dedicated topics where they talk about their projects and those are good places to go to ask questions of them directly.

Since Fleep has shared Milly's doc, you can see from it that her corruption is a one-way track.

Reactions: Tubten