What content would you like added?

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Give me GILFs of give me DEATH.
Well we have two in game at the moment - Etheryn's grandparents in the tomb.
Tell me that you seek death without directly telling me that you seek death.
Shit man/girl/non binary ho, while I would like a gray foxy old men, we can not even get a fuckable DILF if we disregard Brint. So good luck with that.
And Garret. And at one point we can fuck Argoth.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
"Your reputation precedes you."

"You know of me?"

"Who else spends over a month sucking minotaur cock?"

"...In my defense, Cait did it alongside me."

"Ah the champion. Words of your deeds has long reached me."

"Only good ones, I hope."

"Mostly very loud and long moos from the Milking barn and the baths..."

"Oh..."

"Yeah..."

"..."

"..."

silence that draws attention to a completely overstuffed, almost obese Cait, laying on her back, breath heavy and wheezing

"...is she alright?"

"...no, not really.. we have to keep her out of the Barn and in the Gym..."

Cait: strained whisper "Kitty needs her milk!"

Kitsu

Dec 26, 2022
I've said before I'm not a huge fan of Kinu.. the only one I tolerate is the one that's into farming. At least with that fella i dont hate him compared to other one. I'd rather Kinu hated Kiyoko over champ and farmer-ish Kinu to me doesnt hate her sire.
I am sorry, why and when does Kinu hate champ? Because I don't remember noticing anything like that, aside from not wanting to talk about engagement with the champion.

Last edited:

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
I am sorry, why and when does Kinu hate champ? Because I don't remember noticing anything like that, aside from not wanting to talk about engagement with the champion
Also when she gets mad at you for wanting kill the rogue that almost burned your home down with your kits in it and tells you not too which is Bull. He almost killed her as well.

not being able pet her tails anymore which cute when did it but annoying can’t now.

few other times she shows dislike to outsider or Barb.

Kitsu

Dec 26, 2022
Also when she gets mad at you for wanting kill the rogue that almost burned your home down with your kits in it and tells you not too which is Bull. He almost killed her as well.

not being able pet her tails anymore which cute when did it but annoying can’t now.

few other times she shows dislike to outsider or Barb.
I must have never noticed it because I play as a noble scion kitsune.

Okay maybe hate is a strong word but she's more distant towards the champ compared to farmer Kinu.
Ah, I see, thank you.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I must have never noticed it because I play as a noble scion kitsune.

Ah, I see, thank you.
For what it's worth, many people who do kitsune content would disagree with how it's being characterised here. It's just that most fans of the content are sick of arguing about kitsune content (or at least they should be) and most non-fans of the content are sick of hearing people argue about it.

I, personally, would say that neither Hime Kinu nor Inari Kinu hates the champion. Hime Kinu is more formal and proper, but still has a number of scenes where she expresses her affection and gratitude towards the champion. There's also this weird thing where people are upset that Kinu got engaged without their input, which I've never really understood but eh.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
For what it's worth, many people who do kitsune content would disagree with how it's being characterised here. It's just that most fans of the content are sick of arguing about kitsune content (or at least they should be) and most non-fans of the content are sick of hearing people argue about it.

I, personally, would say that neither Hime Kinu nor Inari Kinu hates the champion. Hime Kinu is more formal and proper, but still has a number of scenes where she expresses her affection and gratitude towards the champion. There's also this weird thing where people are upset that Kinu got engaged without their input, which I've never really understood but eh.
Main thing most fans mad about is fact there is no choices and makes MC have no reason to be there and it’s pointless to him to even try anything while there. Kinu is one of big reasons but overall it’s because of lack of choices and feeling like MC is support character in the game that he /she is the main character. It’s like fanfic liner game that the MC is it watching play out in front of him not part of the story.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Main thing most fans mad about is fact there is no choices and makes MC have no reason to be there and it’s pointless to him to even try anything while there. Kinu is one of big reasons but overall it’s because of lack of choices and feeling like MC is support character in the game that he /she is the main character. It’s like fanfic liner game that the MC is it watching play out in front of him not part of the story.
You joined the forum three days ago and have posted 35 times, and roughly 90% of those posts have been about kitsune content.

Surely there's some other aspect of the game you've engaged with and have opinions on?

Kitsu

Dec 26, 2022

I am just happy that there is so much of kitsune content in the first place and more of it being added, and I will gladly take a well-written linear storyline over people working themselves to death to make a multiple-choice narrative that spreads thin due to the sheer amount of these "paths" splitting constantly.

Please let the champion be a den mother too

Last edited:

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I am just happy that there are so much of kitsune content in the first place and more of it being added, and I will gladly take a well-written linear storyline over people working themselves to death to make a multiple-choice narrative that spreads thin due to the sheer amount of these "paths" splitting constantly.

I have good news on that front, community writer Jstar (wrote Drifa and the Corrupted Lupines) has recently submitted a male kitsune romantic interest. There's a preview document in his thread, but he's basically a fancy pants prince written to be a male counterpart to what Kiyoko can be to champ.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I am just happy that there are so much of kitsune content in the first place and more of it being added, and I will gladly take a well-written linear storyline over people working themselves to death to make a multiple-choice narrative that spreads thin due to the sheer amount of these "paths" splitting constantly.

What Zagzig says is correct. On the first of this month, I had submitted Tetsuya's doc and his purpose is to be a romantic, male love interest that can also give the PC kitsune babies. You can even interact with your firstborn daughter with him. Overall, he's a good lad.jstar_c.png

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Almost like they know that the champ could solve the problem with minimal issues, but they want to solve it themselves.

Kitsu

Dec 26, 2022
What Zagzig says is correct. On the first of this month, I had submitted Tetsuya's doc and his purpose is to be a romantic, male love interest that can also give the PC kitsune babies. You can even interact with your firstborn daughter with him. Overall, he's a good lad.View attachment 28501
I have good news on that front, community writer Jstar (wrote Drifa and the Corrupted Lupines) has recently submitted a male kitsune romantic interest. There's a preview document in his thread, but he's basically a fancy pants prince written to be a male counterpart to what Kiyoko can be to champ.

God bless both of you

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
You joined the forum three days ago and have posted 35 times, and roughly 90% of those posts have been about kitsune content.

Surely there's some other aspect of the game you've engaged with and have opinions on?

Like said before the start of the kitsune was what got me hook on the story and game midway it what got me to really not want keep playing that saved file. Rest of the game is wonderful but it’s just my feedback on what is wrong,

also steam is up in arms over few things but never gets any feedback on their end so I choice come to see what was going on with the game.

but to keep getting told it’s due to Japanese culture to be honestly is a real rub me the wrong way. For someone that helped rise Japanese kids two of them and both adults now. These reasons are hallow at
best.

Trust me when say I enjoy other parts of game very much and some are very funny and silly but I would see see MC have better choices and stop being useless during that part of the game.

Kitsune maybe based on Japan but makes me wonder if person that wrote it only studied Japanese or if he ever really been there. Like I said almost all my life has been around that culture and reasons for MC being useless is wrong . At least how Japan is currently

my break time over so I’ll speak more on other topics later tonight.

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Tell me that you seek death without directly telling me that you seek death.
Shit man/girl/non binary ho, while I would like a gray foxy old men, we can not even get a fuckable DILF if we disregard Brint. So good luck with that.
I know I've said this many times but I still find it a crime against humanity that TALDAHS IS RIGHT THERE AND WE CAN'T GET BANGED.

Or bang him. He's literally one of the DILF-iest guys we've got. And we can't touch him. :'(

ETA my two cents into the kitsune debate: I think the kitsunes are far enough removed from the plight of the rest of the world that viewing the stories rather than shaping them that it doesn't bother me. It was pretty clear going into it that my character will always be the outsider. So to me it's almost like a VN expansion rather than the meat and potatoes of the rest of the game. And having gone through to get Hime Kinu, I actually don't sense any resentment from her. She just seems like the (stereo)typical anime princess. She puts duty before all else and she has to be a lady. She has to be restrained and painfully polite and aloof, just like most other typical noble characterizations. And it seems the kitsunes, like their Japanese inspiration, value not rocking the boat over making their own decisions.

ALSO I hope that gorgeous kitsune man has options for male characters too. I'd like some kitsune dick that is not from a drunk or some hungry enemy in the woods.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I know I've said this many times but I still find it a crime against humanity that TALDAHS IS RIGHT THERE AND WE CAN'T GET BANGED.

Or bang him. He's literally one of the DILF-iest guys we've got. And we can't touch him. :'(
Who is Taldahs?

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
ALSO I hope that gorgeous kitsune man has options for male characters too. I'd like some kitsune dick that is not from a drunk or some hungry enemy in the woods.
Someone else might be better to confirm this, but far as I see in the document, that only applies if the male character has a vagina? Also very glad to learn that a floofable male floof is so much closer to reach the game.

• Sad
Reactions: Animalistic

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Someone else might be better to confirm this, but far as I see in the document, that only applies if the male character has a vagina? Also very glad to learn that a floofable male floof is so much closer to reach the game.
At the current point and time with the scenes that're already done, he either goes for vag or ass (If you got a vag or don't have buttslut mode on, he goes for that; otherwise, he goes for that phat dumptruck). That said, him receiving is on the table in the future.

Tis the beauty of the [pc.vagOrAss] parser

FadingSpades

Jan 4, 2023
This has probably been asked about already, But is there any plans for Liaden to be asked about joining you for High Ground, if you messed up and didn't ask sanders about it while she was there? I really want Guldring but fucked up and asked before Liaden was there. She's not bimbo'd either so I just messed up hahaha. If not I can try my hand at save editing for the first time, but wanted to get it legit and see the content for it.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Asking him about not being granted a chance for last talk with family in the orb before the sudden "many years have passed" would probably not be a wise decision, something tells me. Wouldn't mind hearing more from him on his take about the past to compare with what other gods say.