What content would you like added?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I seem to remember someone was writing a wolf dilf NPC a while ago, has anything come of that? I think the character was a retired soldier?
Hi yes that was me. Kaine is currently lavishing in procrastination hell. I only recently got back on that train after reworking him a lot.

Reactions: luciel1331

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Give me a twinkish, tanuki DILF! Lets subvert the stereotypes!
You know what, I'm all for it. As long as he's got a fluffy tail and huge balls, I'm all in. Imagine if he's a reformed twinky bottom turned top in his dilf-ening? Yes please.

Hi yes that was me. Kaine is currently lavishing in procrastination hell. I only recently got back on that train after reworking him a lot.
I believe I read some of the prior stuff for him before and I was very on board. I think I even asked (and my request still stands), please please please let that man put his knot in every orifice. Including our mouth.

Please.

moobere

May 19, 2017
Another idea, fucking Brienne's ass while we make out with her mom and her sister sucks our FAT nuts.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You know what, I'm all for it. As long as he's got a fluffy tail and huge balls, I'm all in. Imagine if he's a reformed twinky bottom turned top in his dilf-ening? Yes please.
I like it!
Although, heh, I do like the idea of a making a subby guy into a dom by our own hands. Training/building a boy up gradually from us giving them a leash to having them pick us a color with their initials under our name.
As long as we can go on a romantic date (where he eats and we suck his FAT nuts) I'm down.
Ahem, while I like the idea of blowing a guy under a table, and I enjoyed Brints offer, I am going to connect this comment to my previous gripe about how we always seem to suck horse dick and expand it to "Christ, no guy in this game is willing to go down on us."

I already brought this couple of times, but it bares repeating: almost every fleshed out guy that we can have sex with has an option where champion gets giddy over sucking their schlong, yet only three non combat encounters, those being Nikol, June, Lyric, Berwyn and Jin Jin (if I remember right) are willing to go down on us. And bless their hearts, but I can not help but notice that all of them lean on more androgynous/feminine side of the spectrum, which I am mentioning for no specific reason.
The most absurd example I can thing of the disparecy in oral content is Imad: a literal man-whore that we pay a pretty penny so that we could suck him off. Now, It could be just me, but the order of operations seems little bit in reverse, don't you think?

So yeah, would you mind if we switch it up a little, yeah? Besides, if this is like any of my dates, I would be one paying for most of it s a blowy for compensation seems only appropriate.

Reactions: CasualAntlerEnjoyer

moobere

May 19, 2017
I like it!
Although, heh, I do like the idea of a making a subby guy into a dom by our own hands. Training/building a boy up gradually from us giving them a leash to having them pick us a color with their initials under our name.

Ahem, while I like the idea of blowing a guy under a table, and I enjoyed Brints offer, I am going to connect this comment to my previous gripe about how we always seem to suck horse dick and expand it to "Christ, no guy in this game is willing to go down on us."

I already brought this couple of times, but it bares repeating: almost every fleshed out guy that we can have sex with has an option where champion gets giddy over sucking their schlong, yet only three non combat encounters, those being Nikol, June, Lyric, Berwyn and Jin Jin (if I remember right) are willing to go down on us. And bless their hearts, but I can not help but notice that all of them lean on more androgynous/feminine side of the spectrum, which I am mentioning for no specific reason.
The most absurd example I can thing of the disparecy in oral content is Imad: a literal man-whore that we pay a pretty penny so that we could suck him off. Now, It could be just me, but the order of operations seems little bit in reverse, don't you think?

So yeah, would you mind if we switch it up a little, yeah? Besides, if this is like any of my dates, I would be one paying for most of it s a blowy for compensation seems only appropriate.
Hey I get it we slob on the knob alot let them get the corn on the cobb 2 right, make HIM sick OUR FAT nuts. I'm down.

"Christ, no guy in this game is willing to go down on us."
Noticed that too, even if phallic oral is not something I'm particularly into, I still thought it a bit sad

You know why it is though, giving is typically sceen as being submissive to the one receiving, and most of the more traditionally 'manly' male characters are purely dominant in any relations with the player character.

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I like it!

Actually, that could be really fun. With a gradual shift in the dynamic where we have to do more to earn the same reward. Like starting with a good old fashioned 69ing, and then in later scenes Mr. Tanuki still 69s us but he takes his sweet time getting the job done so we wind up swallowing 3 loads before we get to finish.

Sort of echoing your sentiment of other posts too, I'd like a new male character with some dates/scenes that aren't strictly dom/sub. Like being able to go out for ramen and watching your tanuki act like a lovable idiot because he drank a little too much. Or just going out to feed some koi fish. And the occasional passionate makeout session that leads to sweet and fiery missionary to pepper in between the usual scenes of giant raccoon-dog ball musk keeping you in a sex haze.

(Though I know we're getting a lot of romance with the new pretty kitsune man, yay!)

• Love
Reactions: Emerald

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Noticed that too, even if phallic oral is not something I'm particularly into, I still thought it a bit sad

You know why it is though, giving is typically scene as being submissive to the one receiving, and most of the more traditionally 'manly' male characters are purely dominant in any relations with the player character.
Whoever wrote Eitan in TiTS should give it a crack because good lord do those scenes convey so well that the man is trying to please you, but is just so dominant that he has you submitting to his tongue despite his best efforts to be sweet. lol

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
While i know this has essentially non existent chance to happen, but i would really like if after Etheryns cage is removed, confidence stat would change to sub/dom one instead.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
While i know this has essentially non existent chance to happen, but i would really like if after Etheryns cage is removed, confidence stat would change to sub/dom one instead.
Ehhhh I dunno, I definitely don't agree that it should just happen. Giving players a clearly marked choice is infinitely better than forcing yet another dom.

I respect that you and others want just a full party of people to bully and dominate your heavily submissive butt, but I don't. I'd much prefer a happy, high con Ryn where we're equals/she's still slightly submissive. And releasing her from the cage should not be the decision that determines whether she goes dom or not.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Ehhhh I dunno, I definitely don't agree that it should just happen. Giving players a clearly marked choice is infinitely better than forcing yet another dom.

I respect that you and others want just a full party of people to bully and dominate your heavily submissive butt, but I don't. I'd much prefer a happy, high con Ryn where we're equals/she's still slightly submissive. And releasing her from the cage should not be the decision that determines whether she goes dom or not.
I meant that confidence would be replaced with sub/dom stat or something, would work just like confidence works now. Bulli Ryn to get her to be submissive, encourage to to be more dominant.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I meant that confidence would be replaced with sub/dom stat or something, would work just like confidence works now. Bulli Ryn to get her to be submissive, encourage to to be more dominant.
I’d like them both, confident and yet a sub, then again it would be hell to write all variants I believe

Reactions: MellowNumel

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Building off what red said, while I do like doms, I'd prefer if a high-con Etheryn (which I always go for) didn't suddenly become Evelyn (but blue). And, it wouldn't work as something separate but replacing from the confidence meter, so if something like it was implemented, it would sort of be a bait-and-switch for all those who have Ryn as a slightly subby partner. And even aside from that, Ryn's differing variables are plentiful enough that even just adding a cock variable is considered too much extra work to account for, so needing new variants of all the scenes to account for Ryn not only being confident, but a full-on dom would probably cause anyone writing her to have a stroke.

redlightnin55

Dec 21, 2022
That doesn't change much of what I said though. You're still saying that being nice to Ryn after her cage is removed would automatically turn her into a dom over time. What about all the people who want the same Ryn they've built up from what is basically emotional rock-bottom just without the cage?

Building up confidence is a fairly simple, one-way street basically. You either decide to keep Ryn down in the dumps, or you help to raise her up over time. Both paths have it as a clearly laid out choice the player makes, and then makes routinely. In contrast, using the same system to change her to a dom or a sub doesn't work as well when you consider the opposite ends of the personality spectrum she ends up at after you've made your decision on which end of the confidence spectrum to go for.

We'll forgo discussing the amount of work required to handle the potentially myriad paths to focus on other reasons it shouldn't be done in the way you suggest. Tide Hunter mentioned that succinctly enough.

There are three main ways this breaks down if the same automated system were used for dom/sub--
1: High con Ryn's cage comes off and your behavior toward her remains the same. Suddenly she begins to dominate you where before you were roughly equals.
2: Low con Ryn's cage comes off and your behavior toward her remains the same. She either remains the same or becomes more subby.
3: High con Ryn's cage comes off and you notice she's becoming dominant, and if you don't like that, you suddenly shift to become a bully to her.

That last one is what this system would force onto players like myself. It'd basically force me to consistently switch between being sweet and dickish to manipulate her state between these two points on the spectrum. Too happy and she becomes a dom, too sad and she becomes a sub. It would be a massive pain to keep track of. I hope now you can see why using the same system wouldn't be very ideal. It would be much better as a binary choice, like switching Arona's disposition after the fact.

After you free her, you can chat with her and say "hey, I adore the confidence you've built up and I want to see you explore new places it can take you. I want you to be more sexually assertive with me and we'll see how things go from there!" If that's not what you want, you can chat with her and say something like "I know some change is coming now that your cage is off, but I hope things stay the same between us."

At least that would definitely be my own preference on the subject.

Reactions: Emerald

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
All Etheryn;

Fisting elements if you happened to turn her ass into a crater during sex scenes due to oversized dick, specifically during the prostate massage scenes, depending on Ryn's butt being dilated to X. Doesn't have to be a lot, can be like a single line inserted into existing scenes dependent on that, just to acknowledge her levels of sleeveness shall we say. Probably with variations of reactions depending on low/high libido Ryn, freaking out if low and indulging serious buttsluttery if high.

A way to dilate Ryn to fit oversized dicks that doesn't involve painfully rutting her, more like carefully massaging, fingering and stretching, possibly involving alchemy items.

A tanking set for Ryn, probably involving a rapier or similar weapon and a duelist stance, and Harrick providing help with defense. Probably unlocked post Winter City, like after Spectre of the Wyld.

Whenever we get to that accursed cage coming off, TF options to either turn her into a full girl and impregnate her, or bring her dick back to similar levels as Synneva so she can impregnate Champ, chosen around when the Cage is removed and then permanent. Gotta keep the royal bloodline going.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Whenever we get to that accursed cage coming off, TF options to either turn her into a full girl and impregnate her, or bring her dick back to similar levels as Synneva so she can impregnate Champ, chosen around when the Cage is removed and then permanent. Gotta keep the royal bloodline going.
Ryn does not want a vagina and she's never getting one, really never. When she's uncaged she will have one penis size, because she already has so many variables that Savin decided enough is enough. Savin has mentioned elsewhere that there will be ways to perpetuate the bloodline if the Champ can't bear children (most likely with Elthara acting as a surrogate) but Ryn is never getting a vagina.

On gear sets, we don't know exactly how it will work but Savin has teased two future sets for Ryn, one of which is implicitly physically oriented though we don't have a lot of details.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
He's specified that of the two sets, one is a Druid set similar to Hethia's power-set, and will be using her Bow.

TheCorruptor

Jan 13, 2023
It would be nice if every once in a while the game presented us with a "nice" (could be something else than nice, scary for example) visual representation of the enviroment we are in at that moment or a city we enter.
Some more art related to the environment or location were In (limited ofc), just like some CGs exist for some sexual encounters.

Sounds/music for battle (not for what comes after) xD
Ambience for the locations we're in (if not music).
The game is building into something very sweet and these additions imo would make it even more appealing.

I know that I might be asking for too much from a community driven/developed game but I wanted to just offer my opinion, I won't hold it against anyone if It never happens.

Thanks everyone for your hard work so far, it's highly appreciated.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
As a fan of things with tails I like it anytime a scene includes mention of my champion doing something with their tail, doesn't even need to be explicitly sexual. Building on that same point I'd like it if the scenes that mention the champion's tail are also specific enough to mention if they have more than one. I've had a few scenes (can't recall specifics atm) where the scene did mention my champion was doing something with their tail but at the time they had become a kitsune through Keros and actually had more than just the one singular tail.

It'd also be cool if there was a way besides soul bonding to Keros for the Champion to get more than one tail. I liked how in the original CoC you could actually grind out fox jewels and use them to increase your tails so long as your stats and everything lined up. It was especially cool to me that you had to bring a jewel to the fox shrine and do the pray action there to unlock your 9th tail.

Total noob here so forgive me if someone covered this already.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
I’ve been kinda wondering if there could ever be a dungeon full of blood thirsty creatures (or demons maybe) where you could get a reward for killing as many as you could.
example: PC has to defeat 10 creatures minimum to survive and the defeat 100 creatures to receive a unique weapon (based on class perhaps?) all the while doing it alone, as you cannot bring companions to the dungeon.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
I’ve been kinda wondering if there could ever be a dungeon full of blood thirsty creatures (or demons maybe) where you could get a reward for killing as many as you could.
example: PC has to defeat 10 creatures minimum to survive and the defeat 100 creatures to receive a unique weapon (based on class perhaps?) all the while doing it alone, as you cannot bring companions to the dungeon.

Wasn't that the Kitsune Den? ;)

But in seriousness, if it's solo then that would lend itself towards some type of character builds a lot more than others. Already as it is with the duels, I have some characters that just won't be able to win anyway, because they are tank and buffer builds, while others like my Charmer or Black Mage just knocks it out of the park. While you could in theory respec your character and pick up other abilities for that challenge, it doesn't quite seem fair so to say. Better to make it a group effort rather than a direct PC challenge IMO.

There's already at least three survival scenes in the game though, the most notable being the Distraction part of Winter Wolf, which on my Charmer + Dance of the Dunes Cait + Bimbo Azzyran actually managed to break the game and cause it to crash because I took out so many oncoming enemies the game ran out of letters for their names, but other builds have struggled mightly and have had to spend Tears to keep the PC from falling too soon. There's also stopping the flood of explodos when cleansing the ruins for the Temple of Mallach to be built, and of course the good old Orc Lodge if you decide to just challenge the lot of them. In the Winter Wolf quest it gives you better and better rewards (a Wyldsap being the best outcome) depending on how long you last, and Orc Lodge gives you the Bar Brawler title. Some similar type of "Temple of Challenges" type of deal where if you lose you just get kicked out of the temple for X amount of time before you can try again rather than a bad end could be fun, and could have escalating number of trials, with some at the end being near impossible.

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Some way of accessing the Stash in my Wayfort, unless there is one and I'm just missing it. My preferred option would be a stable for my dear bondage slut pack horse, for engaging in sexy times with, and option to decorate to full on BDSM dungeon and really give her what she wants... but for an easier add, just enabling access while in the Vault would be good.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Some way of accessing the Stash in my Wayfort, unless there is one and I'm just missing it. My preferred option would be a stable for my dear bondage slut pack horse, for engaging in sexy times with, and option to decorate to full on BDSM dungeon and really give her what she wants... but for an easier add, just enabling access while in the Vault would be good.
Your inventory button flips to Storage instead of Inventory when you go over the Vault.

Reactions: Sacremas

Kirozu

Jan 18, 2023
Here are a few Champion-focused customization suggestions I had

Tail Height Stat
It would be cool if there was an in-game value (in inches like height) to differentiate the length/standing height of tails as well as a way to increase/decrease this value while playing. It'd be good for people who want Champions with unusually large/long tails (i.e. twice their height/double their size or more). Maybe there could also be a Wingspan value for those who want to do the same for Wings. Large Tails or Wings could sometimes be remarked on by characters (ex: A Champion could be considered intimidating by other Characters prior to a Combat Encounter due to their large appendage(s))

Powers for Large Tails/Large Wings/Many-Tails/Many Wings
A Champion who gains multiple Tails, multiple sets of Wings, or a Tail or Wingspan of large enough size could unlock new powers to use in battle based on this (ex: A Tail Thrash where the Champion stands on all fours and ravages the battlefield with large Tails, a Wingbeat where a Champion with large Wings kicks up powerful winds across the battlefield, etc.)

Ab Rating Stat
A Belly value that could be from 0-100 that would determine what type of abs the Champion would have when they are visible depending on their physique (ex: ranges could possibly be 0-9 = 4 pack, 10-74 = 6 pack, 75-94 = 8 pack, 95-100 = 10 pack). Some characters could have preferences regarding ab muscles. Could be altered slightly through Training and dramatically through other in-game means like Alchemy.

Piercings At Desire Stylists And Tattoos
The ability to get ear, face & body piercings at Aurera & Claire's shop at Hawkethorne (or somewhere else if more fitting).

Body Scars
The ability to gain Scars through Training & Events or Special Combat Encounters. Some characters could have preferences regarding scars (ex: Could impress Brint or arouse Arona).

More Arm & Leg Stats
More stats/values for Arms & Legs (ex: Arm Size/Leg Size to determine how big your Arms/Legs are relative to your physique/the rest of your body, Arm Length/Leg Length (could be a ratio with the average value being 1) to determine how long your Arms/Legs are relative to the rest of your body). Size could be increased or decreased via Training. Some characters could have preferences regarding Arms & Legs (ex: Liking Big Arms or Long Legs).

Thank you for reading

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The Champ already has enough variables to track, I don't think that limb length is going to do anything but make Balak see red and writers decide they're not going to bother because they don't want to interrupt the smutty fun to check whether a given character's arm is longer or shorter when deciding how to write the current scene.
(ex: A Champion could be considered intimidating by other Characters prior to a Combat Encounter due to their large appendage(s))
Gameplay effects for TFing is an absolute NO, because the devs do not want to encourage people to min-max. Intimidation as a writing thing with no gameplay effect can already be approximated by the existing height parser or some combination of background, race or whether a given stat like Strength falls in a particular range, should someone really want to write that.
Powers for Large Tails/Large Wings/Many-Tails/Many Wings
A Champion who gains multiple Tails, multiple sets of Wings, or a Tail or Wingspan of large enough size could unlock new powers to use in battle based on this (ex: A Tail Thrash where the Champion stands on all fours and ravages the battlefield with large Tails, a Wingbeat where a Champion with large Wings kicks up powerful winds across the battlefield, etc.)
See above, TFing is not going to grant non-trivial Powers or other perks aside from via soulbinding because that actually has consequences. CoC1 (and early TiTS) made it clear that if you incentivize players to build characters a certain way by giving them gameplay benefits, they'll do that and that fucks up balancing and discourages setting up a character the way you want them to look in favor of what makes the game easier. Never again, is what the devs have made clear. See this post by Tobs if you're interested in some details.