What content would you like added?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
It's a joke Arch, relax.
it was a response to the complaint that "most of the maid events do not involve the champ", which is just not true. Especially considering there's like 4 extra non-randomly-proccing scenes which you can do with the maids. Not to the joke part.

I kinda think we should have an option to tell Berwyn a hearty fuck no when he says he's keeping the tower. It's a giant magical stone monolith that suddenly appears in the material world and scorches the ground it was sitting on, the fact that said magic probably can go volatile is only the icing on the cake when you consider this thing is capable of probably just vaporizing living beings if it teleports on top of them due to a misfire. That thing is stupidly dangerous, and I did not just give one careless magical felon the boot out of it just for another one to pull similar antics, friend or no. Teleporting the tower seems like a big no no.

Hell, we also recently learned just staying within the Ways Between is incredibly dangerous too during drunk bird bender quest, so bullying Berwyn with some tough love into finding a place to live in the material plane seems like it's best for everyone in the long run. Plus it helps keep the magehunters from getting too antsy.

I was hoping to see them dusting or serving drinks or... being maids.

Speaking of people we should be able to tell what to do, I too am nettled that they spend more time spilling drinks on your favorite shirt just for the excuse to grope you, rather then actually doing their damned job. You buy them their clothes and they try to ruin yours for kicks. For shame, I say.

Reactions: Ireyon

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
More of a quality of life thing, but I'd like it if I could get things like current cum stored / amount produced directly on the GUI, maybe as an Icon under the map. Going into the journal to check if I have enough cum to trigger an inflation scene before sexing a character is becoming a bit tedious :p

And maybe a clairvoiant character who can give me more indepth information about things like how many kidas I have all in all, not only in the nursery or hints where to check for content I haven't found yet...

In b4 "That already exists, you only have to.." ;)

Reactions: Ultra Chad

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
i'd like more unique light weapons for non tease characters black knight characters. sure, you can get the blightsaber, but theres nothing to really pair it with for DW characters. also, would love some unique undergarments. it annoys me to have a purple star in every slot except my skivvies.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Also, if you could have access to Eubicha and your storage in Hotels/Taverns in other cities where you can sleep. That'd make things a bit more comfortable instead of either having to leave the city, put up a tent and do it there or warp back to Hawkthorne just for getting into your storage.

At the moment, this would apply to Khor'Minos, the Kitsune den, and our very own Wayfort if I didn't forget anywhere..

Reactions: Ultra Chad

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Wayfort does have storage, in the tile that your vault is in, your inventory button changes to storage. Khor'minos I would imagine is waiting until we get out own place out there, which it feels like the game has hinted might happen once we save the city with conversations about citizenship.

which it feels like the game has hinted might happen once we save the city with conversations about citizenship

With possible home #2 here it's become obvious, the champion's true calling is to just buy all properties and push the demons back with unreasonable rent and overbearing landlord rules.

Kasyrra will be running for the next portal out of here when she realizes she can't use the washer or dryer after 5 PM due to noise pollution through thin, cheap interior floors and walls.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
With possible home #2 here it's become obvious, the champion's true calling is to just buy all properties and push the demons back with unreasonable rent and overbearing landlord rules.

Kasyrra will be running for the next portal out of here when she realizes she can't use the washer or dryer after 5 PM due to noise pollution through thin, cheap interior floors and walls.

And here my plan was "Can't pump everyone full of imps if I pump em full of puppies first!"

Does that still leave everyone constantly pregnant and getting constantly fucked?

Yes.

But I'm the one doing the fucking and also puppies.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
Question, is there a way to get Kas's Redemption quest without building the temple yet? I'm working on a clean save and plan on not building the temple but I do still want that quest.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Question, is there a way to get Kas's Redemption quest without building the temple yet? I'm working on a clean save and plan on not building the temple but I do still want that quest.
Not yet, one we've heard about is when Tychris unlocks which will probably be a while. That being said, you're probably not going to be able to finish the Redemption quest for a long time so there's no harm in putting it off.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
I like more added to kitsune story like calling off the marry for Kinu, putting front down that you are her father and you aren’t just going be told how everything is going be done. You are their god champion which really more of joke like at this point.

I want see more family time with the three of them and again more of them realizing just how strong MC is and not letting them push him around which makes no sense at all.

all honest there needs a lot of work on this one because it makes no sense at all, that she would marry off your daughter without asking you or talking to you first. It is like the deeper you go into the kitsune storyline the more you become support character and person she marries is more higher than you.

so put back the choices to the MC and stop taking them away. When they still in the amulet the choices felt had more weight to them but after being free? It was like you have no choices and both mother and daughter had their whole brains redone in the worst ways. So my request is to fix what is getting ruined and to let you stop the marriage request from even being put out there.

bring back old feel when they stuck in the amulet because the aged versions act like they don’t even care about the MC anymore which is down right wrong. Makes feel like shouldn’t even be a MC in this part of the game due to it being like someone’s fanfic they self inserted themselves into which is not a game about choices should be about.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I like more added to kitsune story like calling off the marry for Kinu, putting front down that you are her father and you aren’t just going be told how everything is going be done. You are their god champion which really more of joke like at this point.

I want see more family time with the three of them and again more of them realizing just how strong MC is and not letting them push him around which makes no sense at all.

all honest there needs a lot of work on this one because it makes no sense at all, that she would marry off your daughter without asking you or talking to you first. It is like the deeper you go into the kitsune storyline the more you become support character and person she marries is more higher than you.

so put back the choices to the MC and stop taking them away. When they still in the amulet the choices felt had more weight to them but after being free? It was like you have no choices and both mother and daughter had their whole brains redone in the worst ways. So my request is to fix what is getting ruined and to let you stop the marriage request from even being put out there.

bring back old feel when they stuck in the amulet because the free versions act like they don’t even care about the MC anymore which is down right wrong. Makes feel like shouldn’t even be a MC in this part of the game due to it being like someone’s fanfic they self inserted themselves into not a game about choices.
Isnt Kiyoko technically higher than the champ in the Kitsune society? I 100% agree with the whole ridiculous pending marriage between Kinu and the blokes.. but then that could just be me not seeing the logic behind someone getting married within weeks of leaving the orb. Especially if Kinu ends up with Komari's grandson.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
Isnt Kiyoko technically higher than the champ in the Kitsune society? I 100% agree with the whole ridiculous pending marriage between Kinu and the blokes.
No, you are god’s one and only champion which would put you above her but you don’t care so it never becomes a issue. Even if you are against the marriage she just flat out tells you that you are outsider and have no say in it

Reactions: Emerald

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
No, you are god’s one and only champion which would put you above her but you don’t care so it never becomes a issue. Even if you are against the marriage she just flat out tells you that you are outsider and have no say in it
I only played one playthrough as a Kitsune.. definitely looking forward to Lumia and Nervea (might of spelt snake ladies name wrong) God TF over Keros. But Kiyoko is a descendant of Keros.. so I would of said she was higher.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
I only played one playthrough as a Kitsune.. definitely looking forward to Lumia and Nervea (might of spelt snake ladies name wrong) God TF over Keros. But Kiyoko is a descendant of Keros.. so I would of said she was higher.
Good point even if she was, she giving you no say in your daughter marry and her being forced to be trained by Miko is very bad writing. Kinu turned from daddy girl while she locked up in amulet to just doing whatever she is told to do not just by her mother either.

from being married off and to do any duties she is said to have to fallow. Can’t even pet her tails anymore which is sad too.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Good point even if she was, she giving you no say in your daughter marry and her being forced to be trained by Miko is very bad writing. Kinu turned from daddy girl while she locked up in amulet to just doing whatever she is told to do not just by her mother either.

from being married off and to do any duties she is said to have to fallow. Can’t even pet her tails anymore which is sad too.
I blamed Keros for that due to him blatantly leaving out if we rescued them from the orb he was taking years of Kinu's childhood away from champ. That leaves the young Kitsune resenting her sire.. I'd rather put Kinu with Rindo or the midget Kitsune. Trickster God is the least trusted for me. Even as FemKeros.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
I blamed Keros for that due to him blatantly leaving out if we rescued them from the orb he was taking years of Kinu's childhood away from champ. That leaves the young Kitsune resenting her sire.. I'd rather put Kinu with Rindo or the midget Kitsune. Trickster God is the least trusted for me.
Yes he did really mess over you big time, even so you should have choice to fight against so many things going on with your daughter. I really think the writer just wanted make it so father was bad father because so much it going against you and you petty much just there to give her endless kids

even her acting to you changed since last time you visited her/slept with her. It was like the writer got tired of having family story and shakes it up so much it just Shattered to pieces.

what kind of dad be like? O you married my daughter to the first guy you seen outside the amulet? Ok you have my full blessing because you know best. It’s just wrong and I wish I never freed them.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Yes he did really mess over you big time, even so you should have choice to fight against so many things going on with your daughter. I really think the writer just wanted make it so father was bad father because so much it going against you and you petty much just there to give her endless kids

even her acting to you changed since last time you visited her/slept with her. It was like the writer got tired of having family story and shakes it up so much it just Shattered to pieces.

what kind of dad be like? O you married my daughter to the first guy you seen outside the amulet? Ok you have my full blessing because you know best. It’s just wrong and I wish I never freed them.
You dont actually need to free them. You can still be his champion without freeing Kiyoko.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
You dont actually need to free them. You can still be his champion without freeing Kiyoko.
I mean I regret freeing them due to reading how much story went down hill.
Kinu even tells you don’t go hunting and killing the dude that just tried burning your home down with your kids and almost killing Kinu . I would been like? No, he is going to die slow and painfully.

honestly this part of game needs being back the MC power of choices.

I blamed Keros for that due to him blatantly leaving out if we rescued them from the orb he was taking years of Kinu's childhood away from champ.
Now now, the big K is a trickster god so that makes ruining your daughter's childhood and causing her to grow up unable to connect with her mother and with a missing father for absolutely no reason completely morally justified.

• Haha

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
Now now, the big K is a trickster god so that makes ruining your daughter's childhood and causing her to grow up unable to connect with her mother and with a missing father for absolutely no reason completely morally justified.
Even for trickster god that makes loki look nice.
In real myth kitsune doing something like that would be against even their god. If I not mistaken these Kitsune are based on Korea version which does whole sex-life force stealing.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Good point even if she was, she giving you no say in your daughter marry and her being forced to be trained by Miko is very bad writing.
Whether you're Keros' Champion or not, you are to all floofs an ignorant barbarian who barely knows anything about their culture, including the fact that it's matriarchal and thus it's Kiyoko's job to work out a marriage for Kinu, not yours. The fact that you don't know the first thing about kitsune politics (and because of the situation, Kinu is basically a political grenade that needs very careful handling) makes you completely unsuited to make any decisions here, as far as they're all concerned. It's not like this is a big mystery, Tobs has talked about it before and the key details are in the game for everyone to see.
In real myth kitsune doing something like that would be against even their god. If I not mistaken these Kitsune are based on Korea version which does whole sex-life force stealing.
Japanese myths include the life-stealing as well, they're called kitsune rather than kumiho, literally every named floof has a Japanese name and Tobs has gone into the inspirations for his work in detail and kitsune history and culture are very much Japanese-inspired, with special emphasis on the Heian Period.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
Whether you're Keros' Champion or not, you are to all floofs an ignorant barbarian who barely knows anything about their culture, including the fact that it's matriarchal and thus it's Kiyoko's job to work out a marriage for Kinu, not yours. The fact that you don't know the first thing about kitsune politics (and because of the situation, Kinu is basically a political grenade that needs very careful handling) makes you completely unsuited to make any decisions here, as far as they're all concerned. It's not like this is a big mystery, Tobs has talked about it before and the key details are in the game for everyone to see.

Japanese myths include the life-stealing as well, they're called kitsune rather than kumiho, literally every named floof has a Japanese name and Tobs has gone into the inspirations for his work in detail and kitsune history and culture are very much Japanese-inspired, with special emphasis on the Heian Period.
That maybe true that they see you as a barbarian but doesn’t stop a father from raising hell. That is why this game is about choices not just fanfic with set start and end.

As for Japanese kitsune they not known for being in large groups due to them enjoying be around humans more than each other.

you talking to someone that studied Inari Ōkami and Tamamo-no-Mae myth along with visiting Japan often.
If she really “loved you “ as she claims she would still have asked you. when kitsune loves someone it’s rare and they would not act that way to them.

Again you fought their best minus your wife and their god and beat these ones. So, why would you not be allowed to challenge something?

Melon_ear

Jul 27, 2022
Kinu ages from 0 to 8 years in orb: I sleep
Kinu ages from 8 to 20 years in orb: REAL SHIT!

I'll not pretend to be a fan of foxstuff, it's second only to the g family in amount of dislike, but lets not make make shit up to justify hating on it.

Outside the orb Kinu is an adult who makes her own decisions and while you're allowed to think it could have been handled better, and I would agree, at least don't pretend like it's some outlandish development. She doesnt want a helicopter parent. And as for for champ not having a say in who she marries, the same goes for Kiyoko for farmer Kinu or whatever she's called.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
Kinu ages from 0 to 8 years in orb: I sleep
Kinu ages from 8 to 20 years in orb: REAL SHIT!

I'll not pretend to be a fan of foxstuff, it's second only to the g family in amount of dislike, but lets not make make shit up to justify hating on it.

Outside the orb Kinu is an adult who makes her own decisions and while you're allowed to think it could have been handled better, and I would agree, at least don't pretend like it's some outlandish development. She doesnt want a helicopter parent. And as for for champ not having a say in who she marries, the same goes for Kiyoko for farmer Kinu or whatever she's called.
How is letting father have a say in matters making shit up? No father would just sit by and do noting like that and you blame the father for not being able to get them out sooner? He wasn’t one that speed up the aging.

if really want go that way then there really was no reason to even speed up their age. Story would just been fine if they got out at the same age but he picked to speed up them.

before freeing them you had choices which was something interesting and later isn’t very interesting at all with no say in it. This also big issue on the steam site as well about these same problems.

Melon_ear

Jul 27, 2022
We don't know if Keros sped up the aging or if it's an effect of the orb beyond his control as
it existed before him
. And it's a moot point anyway as it's not the story tobs wants to tell.

Dragoonofd

Jan 1, 2023
We don't know if Keros sped up the aging or if it's an effect of the orb beyond his control as
it existed before him
. And it's a moot point anyway as it's not the story tobs wants to tell.
Moot point is this game is claimed to be a rpg game of choices and picking your own path. Treating it as his own fanfic ruins that part of the game and turns people away

Yes it is his choice and also will be one of reasons people stop playing the game or stop supporting the group. At the same time this is a Business and fanfic part in a game of choice and rpg is like a poison tree. Tree that slowly grows deeper and ruining other parts of the same game.

His start of the story was great and had me hook on the game but sadly lack of choices and the forcing things down the mc throat is bad writing but that’s just my opinion. There always going be people giving feedback and opinions if it’s all -moot- point? Then that’s a shame because if someone can’t handle Feedback it won’t help anything.
Shame I do love this game but like said this part of story is like poison to the mood to play.

Reactions: Arai

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
How is letting father have a say in matters making shit up? No father would just sit by and do noting like that and you blame the father for not being able to get them out sooner? He wasn’t one that speed up the aging.

if really want go that way then there really was no reason to even speed up their age. Story would just been fine if they got out at the same age but he picked to speed up them.

before freeing them you had choices which was something interesting and later isn’t very interesting at all with no say in it. This also big issue on the steam site as well about these same problems.
K, so I am going to defend the whole thing somewhat, but the reality is, the whole Kitsune and Orb content was basically written by one man (feat: the leader of Power Puff Girls), so there is a limit how much he could actually implement.

Still, the ideal solution would be us having at least some sort of control on Minus later years. Not much as when she was a kid, since no well mannered parent would want to control everything their child does (ain't that right, Kiyoko?), but still some things that take player actions into account. Maybe have us deliver her supplies or teach her to fight or anything really. Because railroading the player into being the useless parent just rubs many people wrong. Me being one of them since then you begin to ask why the champion is even there? Isn't this game supposed to revolve around us, so why are we getting pushed for aside for a character that, in grand scheme of things, is not actually important?

I also think that Kinus younger self could have conveyed players influence on her better. That is where all of the options lie, and for half of them to not even involve the champ just seems to miss the mark when it comes to the appeal of raising the child.

As for marriage, just pick Imari Kinu. It is wonderful seeing Kiyoko getting so recked by the fact that she was a terrible mother when it comes to Kinu, at least. Seeing the fuckable mother and daughter pair bicker about stuff that I simple do not care about is delightful.