A mecian tf I want to play a mouse!!
A anthro snake tf
A lion tf
A Unicorn tf i really want this
Squirrel tf
Otter tf

Companion stuff I'd like
A viviane set that is a little more magic attacker style
For when the Male viviane sex scene is added a bust or cg for male viv would be nice
Quin to be more romantically involved with the pc
Agni to have more sets maybe a ice based set or lightning based set

Other stuff
I'd like a unique dance clothing made for charmers (maybe belly dancer styled with a unique face Veil for the head slot and a unique hip scarf for the belt)
More pet play with the pc in either role

Reactions: HavocHive55

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So iff we ever get any slavery content, specifically one where we get to own slaves, could we make it little more, whats the word for it, appropriate -- we make it known that the one we have bought, or have personally broken in, is our property. I do not mind if we have mushy and feely stuff interspersed with some good old fashioned servitude, but at the end of the day it is still master/servant relationship: with us on the top and them kissing our [pc.feet]. Something along the lines of Sera enslavement (for anyone that played TiTS) or any of those mutliple of band ends where we end up with color around our necks. Just something I though of.

Rudra72

Jun 16, 2022
So iff we ever get any slavery content, specifically one where we get to own slaves, could we make it little more, whats the word for it, appropriate -- we make it known that the one we have bought, or have personally broken in, is our property. I do not mind if we have mushy and feely stuff interspersed with some good old fashioned servitude, but at the end of the day it is still master/servant relationship: with us on the top and them kissing our [pc.feet]. Something along the lines of Sera enslavement (for anyone that played TiTS) or any of those mutliple of band ends where we end up with color around our necks. Just something I though of.
Isn't the Cat Harem (optionally) our slaves?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
While we do take Cat Harem in, they do have their own autonomy. We could not force them to do something that they would not want, for example. Their former "relationship" with Hirrurd was more along the lines of what I had in mind.

Yokohama

Feb 19, 2020
Isn't the Cat Harem (optionally) our slaves?
The possible corrupt content for the half-lupine giant npc from the frozen zone that's still being developed is more like a slave-master content then the harem. As it has the pc capture and bind them up and force them back to the fort against their will.

• Love
Reactions: Animalistic

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yep. Also curse you for reminding me of Liulfr. I need me my large boy to tie down and breed to my hearts content. I hope Birbs comes back to writing him one of these days.

Angelica1996

Sep 18, 2015
Earth
cant remember if this has been mentioned or not. So, sorry if it has.

but an option to "overide" player species/race little sad that my characters are just refereed to as a chimera despite looking exactly like say a taeleer. (just an example).

something akin to gender prefix.
i guess it would require alot of "reworking" though so i understand if its not gonna happen.

tsuki_ouji

Oct 17, 2017
Very specific reasons, in fact.

The Seven have the same problem as Kas and the Marethian demons: no soul of their own means they can't have proper children. Though one wonders what the Seven would produce instead of imps....
well I'm confused now, because of some other dialogue in the game:

Keros talking about children he's had, I think Mallach mentions something as well?

TheShepard256

Keros talking about children he's had, I think Mallach mentions something as well?
Keros is lying; he's simply pretending to be the original Keros, who (if he really did exist), definitely had children. If, by Mallach, you're referring to the various Rivers, that's something different. As homunculi, the Rivers aren't his children, they're more like avatars he can passively observe the world through while still being their own people - IDK if they have proper souls or not, but if they do, it's likely Mallach forms them by taking an existing foetus (which, upon reaching some unknown stage of development, would have a soul) and modifying it to suit his needs.
Also, you can quote multiple posts in the same post.

Reactions: Majincotton

HavocHive55

Jun 3, 2020
New Brunswick
Being able to convince Brint to join in 3somes as a friend/best bro without going straight into sex with him for those how just want their best buddy to join in on the action.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
it's likely Mallach forms them by taking an existing foetus (which, upon reaching some unknown stage of development, would have a soul) and modifying it to suit his needs.
Yep! IIRC: He specifically says he takes non-viable children in-utero and gives them a little course-correction -- they get to live, and he gets to tag along for the ride.

Reactions: TheShepard256

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yep! IIRC: He specifically says he takes non-viable children in-utero and gives them a little course-correction -- they get to live, and he gets to tag along for the ride.
Ironically, a unfucked up way to do it when you look at it.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
I would like to enslave her. Just deposing of her would be boring in all honesty.

But why? Ryn is adorable. It’s always straight to the grimdark with you, my dude :rolleyes: :p

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
That was about evergreen, and tbh in a game (partially) about corruption it's valid to wanna do corrupt things, though I think he does frequently veer into content that he should know by now is never happening

HK-47

May 17, 2017
That was about evergreen, and tbh in a game (partially) about corruption it's valid to wanna do corrupt things, though I think he does frequently veer into content that he should know by now is never happening

Ah, I had assumed it was about Ryn, as I thought had seen various posts from him about wanting to so to the poor lil’ elf in the past. Maybe it was just bullying the bejeezus out of her, I don’t quite recall.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But why? Ryn is adorable. It’s always straight to the grimdark with you, my dude :rolleyes: :p
First off, in that instance I was speaking about Evergreen. That shortstack deserves a nice leash around her neck.

And second, Ryn is already my slave in all but the tittle. We just need some way to make it official. Maybe a tighter choker with my initials would be in order.

Reactions: Kesil

HK-47

May 17, 2017
And second, Ryn is already my slave in all but the tittle. We just need some way to make it official. Maybe a tighter choker with my initials would be in order.

Dishonor! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Dishonor on your whole family!