What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
6. Clarification somewhere as to what stat/damage increases are %-based and what's flat increases. I.E. Does rend to basic attack damage +50 flat, or 150% basic attack damage?
Rend says that it has +50 attack power. The Codex states, in the Attributes & Stats and Combat Basics sections, that Attack Power is a percentage increase. I believe that all attack power gets added together too, though; a character with 8 strength has 24 attack power, so using rend would make an attack with 74 attack power multiplying your weapon's damage by 1.74. Again, what attack power does is stated in the codex. As far as I can tell, there aren't any powers that just add a flat extra damage bonus unless it's derived from some other stat, generally spellpower adding an extra damage type with its own base damage onto your weapon's normal damage.

Reactions: Tlatchga

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Rend says that it has +50 attack power. The Codex states, in the Attributes & Stats and Combat Basics sections, that Attack Power is a percentage increase. I believe that all attack power gets added together too, though; a character with 8 strength has 24 attack power, so using rend would make an attack with 74 attack power multiplying your weapon's damage by 1.74. Again, what attack power does is stated in the codex. As far as I can tell, there aren't any powers that just add a flat extra damage bonus unless it's derived from some other stat, generally spellpower adding an extra damage type with its own base damage onto your weapon's normal damage.
Taking a closer read and look at the powers, it's pretty clear. I was just being the dumb - thanks for pointing that out!

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
One more thing QoL possibility for Hoarders: A little more robustness in storage management, as in you can choose what order item types appear in your storage instead of it seemingly showing by what you put in first being on top or some other nebulous order currently used, I.E. you could set it to sort everything alphabetically, or by item tag type (weapons, armor/attire bits, consumables, etc., all while on the same page, possibly mapped to f (nothing mapped there while in storage currently).

Adan

May 26, 2018
I want to build Jael'yn her own dungeon and let her be in control inside.
I mean I forgot to set a command word for her collar and then she ended up being a demon bexause I exposed her to Alraune. So I think she has legit gripes with me and I deserve to be punished pretty harsly.

She could also train me troops
oh and Alraune could produce me food

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
Will there be a way that we can obtain the sacred harlet outfit that we wear while working clients outside of the temple? More generally on this content is there plans for us to be able to become a preist/preistess of this god later down the line?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No idea on the outfit but I very much doubt that the couple of months timespan the game canonically takes place in is enough time for a Champ to go through everything that would be necessary to become a properly ordained temple harlot. Salwah points out that there's a lot of bureaucracy and ritual involved and even if Cait handwaves that for us, there's also a considerable amount of training involved. One assumes that if the Champ did want to settle down Mallachite-style they'd need to at least learn all of that. I dunno, I could maybe see an ending variation along those lines but not something that would happen in the game proper.

And if that doesn't happen, I'll be happy if we just get to pretend we're a temple harlot long enough to have a 'proper' Mallachite slut wedding with Cait, for Champs who want the full experience.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
That's disappointing, ever since Cait was first introduced to us I always liked the possibility of joining her religion, consider the sheer volume of content she has and lore surrounding it, plus building the temple and the connection we have to it. I personally dont see why there couldn't be some excuse to have the champion skip much of the process through whatever means can be thought of but as it stands I feel like it is severely wasted potential to have such a fitting faction locked from the player in a hyper sexualized world if the reason is the canon timeline

Reactions: Emerald

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
It is entirely possible that there will be a soulbind option for each of the 7 main gods, and if so Mallach's might make us something like his chosen, granting us some form of role in the church. No idea what his soulbound perma-TF would be though.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
5. If you find important info that you can't refer back to, maybe have it become a codex entry in a truncated or summarized format? For instance totally didn't realize the Giants Gloves Vault required you to type the password in- thought reading the doc for the password would make it a button press option, so I didn't write it down and man that was a mistake!
Different playthrough and realized the relevant information is listed in the quest heading. Assuming it will be this way for future important bits too, so this one is probably already implemented, just not located where I expected haha.

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
It is entirely possible that there will be a soulbind option for each of the 7 main gods, and if so Mallach's might make us something like his chosen, granting us some form of role in the church. No idea what his soulbound perma-TF would be though.
This is what I've been thinking about as well, maybe the crest thingy that Cait and the others have that prevent pregnancy? Cause they aren't a single race so I dont see something like the kitsune. If the only way of joining Cait's religion is through the soulbind I'm going to have to have an aneurysm deciding between being a kitsune or a Mallach follower

TheShepard256

It is entirely possible that there will be a soulbind option for each of the 7 main gods
This is what I've been thinking about as well
We're only getting Keros (kitsune), Lumia (valkyrie) and Nareva (Astrida salamander a.k.a. gothmander). WolframL can provide links, as they've answered this question multiple times already.

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I really liked the idea of Soulbinding with all seven gods so only being able to do it with three is perhaps the biggest disappointment I've had with the development choices for this game. Sucks too because it would been a great way to incorporate the lore into the setting, given how much quality content the kitsune have with Keros and the champion's interactions with Keros so only getting that two more times really blows

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
WolframL can provide links, as they've answered this question multiple times already.
Here's Savin pointing out that not all of the Seven are relevant to the story and specifically pointing out why several of them wouldn't be offering soulbinding anyways. And here's a newer post from Alypia providing an even more explicit answer that only the three we already know of are going to happen and Sorra at least doesn't do soulbinding.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
the only of the seven I'd trust my champs soul to is Nareva for reasons

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
Here's Savin pointing out that not all of the Seven are relevant to the story and specifically pointing out why several of them wouldn't be offering soulbinding anyways. And here's a newer post from Alypia providing an even more explicit answer that only the three we already know of are going to happen and Sorra at least doesn't do soulbinding.
Maybe I just dont know enough but Keros seems very irrelevant to the story despite the sheer amount of content involved in the den. Mallach confirmed to not being available is quite a boner killer

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
What does Alypia mean about the other gods not available in this game? Is this setting going to be used for some unknown future game?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Creating two separate posts to respond to the exact same comment is just bad form... instead it's generally the Done Thing to respond to everything in one. Like this:
Maybe I just dont know enough but Keros seems very irrelevant to the story despite the sheer amount of content involved in the den.
While the floofs have a huge amount of content that kind of exists in isolation, they have a quite important impact on the setting as a whole. Consider for example the druids mentioning that they're losing ground to the kitsune who have over the generations managed to convince the local spirits that they belong. This ties into the whole boer'alvar plot because that in turn drives the druids to seek reunification with their Lumian-majority brethren, which colors everything to do with their story from the Palace of Ice dungeon onwards. Even if you don't do any engaging with kitsune content, they matter. There is also the whole trio of Carmen, Evergreen and Komari which has been set up if not fully realized yet. Once you do engage the kitsune content in more depth, you have an entire plotline based around Kinu being born and the implications of her semi-divine lineage, which affects the status of the colony vis a vis Kitsuhon, sets up the entire plotline of KinuQuest and is directly connected to Keros. Plus given the sheer volume of kitsune content, Keros (the one among the Seven who has the most personal interaction with their chosen people) has an indirect influence over a whole lot of things.
What does Alypia mean about the other gods not available in this game? Is this setting going to be used for some unknown future game?
There's nothing stopping the team from making another game in the same setting, no. In fact it would be pretty surprising if they didn't considering the amount of lore that's been written for places that we know are outside the scope of this game. That said, you shouldn't take the possibility of a future game in the setting as a guarantee that it would include soulbinding for all of the remaining members of the pantheon.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Will there be a way that we can obtain the sacred harlet outfit that we wear while working clients outside of the temple?
Actually, that could be a really cool Charmer-focused armor. Since Tira's armor is probably the best mage armor (until the Great Rebalancing), it would be pretty cool to see some deity gear that specifically caters to specific builds/playstyles. Though as I'm typing this there already a few pieces of gear tied to the rest of the pantheon so we probably won't get matching armor too.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I think it would be cool to get some half-breed options for the races that don't breed true in character creation. At least a Half-Lupine option! Choosing Lupine could give an extra option asking are you a full Lupine or half human? Etc.

Reactions: Adan

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I think it would be cool to get some half-breed options for the races that don't breed true in character creation. At least a Half-Lupine option! Choosing Lupine could give an extra option asking are you a full Lupine or half human? Etc.
as much as I'd personally like this, the character creation is remaining as it is with no changes ever

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
Add Pony racing and chariot pony racing in Khor'minos . "Enlist" companions and other unfortunate souls, become a pony yourself. Enact discipline, betting on pony, face the bandits from the sweepstakes, enjoy the races.

Sugar cubes for the winners, riding crop for the losers.

Reactions: Adan

gominal

Aug 20, 2022
I'd really like more detailed birth scenes, as opposed to the one "you go into labor, go to the inn, and Cait congratulates you when you wake up" scene we've got now. Ideally, I'd like them to take different variables into account. Not just the sire's race, but also things like the PC's experience giving birth, vaginal stats, the PC's size vs. the baby's size (like maybe a 4'10" human would have more trouble giving birth to a minotaur than an 8'6" cowgirl?), where you go into labor, who (if anyone) is with you or nearby, etc.

On a similar note, I think there are some features that could add to the pregnancy system. Maybe the PC could experience Braxton-Hicks contractions as they explore when they're getting close to the due date, and you could actually keep playing until you go into transition. Messages about your contractions getting more regular, feeling the baby sink a bit lower, and/or your water breaking could pop up as signs you should drop what you're doing and get ready to give birth.

EDIT: Sorry, I'm kinda new here, and I hadn't checked stuff like the event writer's guide. I just saw the bit about skimming over birth wherever possible, so that's a bummer.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like a second scythe with the catalyst tag on it as I've got this idea of a grim reaper like black mage and well as much as I like the war scythe my pc would return it maybe have the new scythe have a moon theme?

Grim reaper looking armour maybe a cloak that is tattered on the ends

A head accessory that's basicly earrings but magical ones

More neck Accesories maybe a collar without a transformation attached to it or a jewelled choker

Zavos

May 7, 2016
All mage gear is valid lategame mage gear :V

I wanna see more cursed items that aren't fem'ification based. I've submitted some, but no word on them yet.