What content would you like added?

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
but I don't want to have to roleplay as a goth nun for a whole year until more spellpower gear comes along, is what I'm trying to say.
I see the Tiran vestment as more of a Ichigo Bankai style of clothing than a goth nun outfit.

Last edited:

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
I see the Titan vestment as more of a Ichigo Bankai style of clothing than a goth nun outfit.
For male characters, yes. For female characters you get the exact same stats but on a "Tiran Nun's Habit." So it's literally a goth nun outfit. Which is kind of a weird reward system, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Kesil and Catmint

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I've been looking at bat pictures and thought playing a batfolk would be interesting in game and if there ever was a tf added for it maybe nocturna could comment on it when meeting her if you have not already done so

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
you know how heal got greater heal? I wish all the starter at wills had a boost like this, Bolstering Dance especially

Reactions: HK-47 and Tamsee

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like for a possibility to do Alissa and stake claim to Ryns cage by the way of binding our soul to her cage. So whenever she tries to take it off, she has to come to us. Would be a nice way to make our Master/Slave relationship more concrete.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I would like for a possibility to do Alissa and stake claim to Ryns cage by the way of binding our soul to her cage. So whenever she tries to take it off, she has to come to us. Would be a nice way to make our Master/Slave relationship more concrete.
Dude what the fuck, why do you always suggest the most fucked up things for Ryn.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Or you could just keep the key to it, for the same effect. Binding actual soul to someone's dick cage to prevent them from taking it off reeks of incel-level desperation even relative to other stuff in this game, tbh.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean, yeah. But binding the cage this way feels like you are making a permanent mark on your ownership of her, you get.

Also, magic is way more fun, posseses way more umph, than practical tools. There is a reason why every witch uses a magical poison instead of regular one despite them having same story role.

TheShepard256

Or you could just keep the key to it, for the same effect. Binding actual soul to someone's dick cage to prevent them from taking it off reeks of incel-level desperation even relative to other stuff in this game, tbh.
IIRC, the cage doesn't have a physical key; the soul-binding takes the place of a key, allowing whoever has the bound soul (Alissa currently, Champ in this scenario) to take it off and put it back on at will.

I also think that, because of the control/abusive aspect, it would only make sense for low Confidence Ryn, and should lock her into being low Confidence for the rest of the game (or until reversed). So, perfect for what Animalistic wants, but not for people like Alypia who prefer high-Confidence Ryn and want to see her get out of the cage.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yep, yep. Keeping it for low confidence Ryn would be perfect. Especially since that way you will not have to worry about raising her confidence. Just because I reward her from time to time does not mean that I want high confidence Elf.

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
you know how heal got greater heal? I wish all the starter at wills had a boost like this, Bolstering Dance especially
Guarded Stance has Shielded Stance and Duelist's Stance. Fading Strike has Sneak Attack. Psychic Blast for Withering Bolt is a bit of a long shot, but it does do more damage so yeah. Bolstering Dance has Song of Courage.
To be fair they are not all as good of an upgrade as Greater Heal is over Heal, but they all do have upgrades.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Guarded Stance has Shielded Stance and Duelist's Stance. Fading Strike has Sneak Attack. Psychic Blast for Withering Bolt is a bit of a long shot, but it does do more damage so yeah. Bolstering Dance has Song of Courage.
To be fair they are not all as good of an upgrade as Greater Heal is over Heal, but they all do have upgrades.
song of courage is very far from Bolstering Dance, especially since Bolstering Dance is a constant group heal and Song of Courage only heals when you enter the stance. The only "better" thing it has is increased buffed stats and that matters not when your hp is debuffed to 0

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
Like I said their not all good upgrades. Bolstering Dance was before the combat overhaul a resolve heal not a HP heal, so I do think it could use some work.

Reactions: Aurastrasza

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Like I said their not all good upgrades. Bolstering Dance was before the combat overhaul a resolve heal not a HP heal, so I do think it could use some work.
bolstering dance is pretty solid in the early game, later on when you do need big heal numbers is where it fails more, I also noticed, all the other powers are level 6 powers and have a slight resemblance to the starter power, farthest away is Psychic Blast and the only difference is that its not raw magic but brain power, as opposed to level 4 song of courage

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
IIRC, the cage doesn't have a physical key; the soul-binding takes the place of a key, allowing whoever has the bound soul (Alissa currently, Champ in this scenario) to take it off and put it back on at will.

I also think that, because of the control/abusive aspect, it would only make sense for low Confidence Ryn, and should lock her into being low Confidence for the rest of the game (or until reversed). So, perfect for what Animalistic wants, but not for people like Alypia who prefer high-Confidence Ryn and want to see her get out of the cage.
Fuck me, people have a problem with fake incest but abuse is perfectly acceptable?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Animalistic is basically saying "I want to keep abusing her like her sister did", that's what I'm seeing.
Yes.
Fuck me, people have a problem with fake incest but abuse is perfectly acceptable?
Ey, I would not mind threesome with two sisters. Or some c***queen action where we fuck Ryn in front of Alissa. That would be lovely.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I mean, no one claims otherwise -- corruption can be abuse. Besides, we can already abuse Ryn in many ways when you are corrupt enough or when she is at low confidence.

Reactions: Kingu2

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I tried to abuse Ryn once on my DK lupine route.. it made me sad so even though my champ talks like a complete dickhead, I switched back to being kind to Ryn.. kudos to her writer for that though, definitely tugs at the emotions.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
the champion can already be a lot worse than what they do to Ryn or than what Animalistic is suggesting, there is also content that is worse coming up, I also prefer to be nice and loving to Ryn and it amuses me a bit it's only bad if it happens to companions.

Reactions: Kesil

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
it amuses me a bit it's only bad if it happens to companions.
Personally, I think it's bad, period. I'd prefer not to engage in content that fetishizes something I've been through so it's one of the few hard no's I have involving this game. Makes me hella uncomfortable to see it being so avidly pushed for lately(particularly because it's harder to avoid on a forum than in the game itself) but aside from this one post I'm gonna continue practicing what I preach and just not involve myself with it.

Ryn will always be high confidence in all my playthroughs cuz the girl deserves better.

But more to your point, I think a lot of that has to do with people being able to empathize with companions more than one off npcs since they're more fleshed out and present characters. Same reason why such a thing would hit harder if it happened to a friend than reading about it in passing.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
and that is perfectly fair and valid! its just that in most cases, people only fixate on it if it's a companion, no one's complained about how you can leave Drifa and Nihara to some awful fates (Drifa specially), or how some characters are built to be an asshole towards in specific like Milly, I am not going case by case on why some people don't like it since I know nothing of it, but like, there are worse things out there and people only fixate on it if its a companion people are requesting it to happen, even if that companion already has very bad things in their mechanics already, plus, it is just an idea pitch, if writers of the game don't want it (like Ryn dedicking, thankfully) it will never be implemented and the subject hopefully dropped

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Fucking hell. Can you all lay off? It's a goddamn game and the ability to corrupt and abuse is already part of Ryn's character. It's a facet that some of us happen to like. No ones forcing you to participate so if you're not into it then don't do it.

Reactions: Malidica and Arai