What content would you like added?

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
in game clarification on the wayfort stockades; it currently appears as if it's a choice for you to use them for content in public or private while in reality if you keep them public you get extra scenes and if you make them private it essentially deletes them from the game

WhoAmI

Oct 14, 2017
I got to thinking after completing the Winter Wolf quest for the nth time; and maybe someone else has thought of this, too. Knowing that Gweyr will not be sexable, and that Kasyrra can change her appearance, what if she appears before you in a dream in the form of Gweyr?

I can't remember correctly if there was/is an event that you could ask Kasyrra to take the form of someone.
Anyway, it's merely a thought I would share.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I can't remember correctly if there was/is an event that you could ask Kasyrra to take the form of someone.
It's not quite like that but if you do the Temple of Sin event, Kas will offhandedly suggest that she could assume Cait's appearance if she wanted to, so the possibility is there at least. Savin has said there aren't any concrete plans for this, but that doesn't mean it can't happen at some point.
At this point you have to teach me how to use this forum.
You quoted my post, which has a spoiler tag in it. By cutting off the [/ISPOILER] at the end of it, you broke the tag which means that the text that is intended to be hidden became visible. Go edit your post and put that back at the end of the sentence and you'll see that it fixes the tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhoAmI

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
You quoted my post, which has a spoiler tag in it. By cutting off the [/ISPOILER] at the end of it, you broke the tag which means that the text that is intended to be hidden became visible. Go edit your post and put that back at the end of the sentence and you'll see that it fixes the tag.
I finally get it, thanks for teaching and being patience with me

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
is the mecian tf very far away? I remember it is Khorminos stuff but, where in the pipeline?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
The only submitted mecian TF I am aware of is sitting in our Rejected pile.
huh? well that's new I swore there was it somewhere that the mecian tf was going to be on khorminos for plot reasons or whatever must have been thinking of something else then

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I would say its a control/debuff set. I think tanks are well supported with our companion. If Aroma, Tui...

Murloc Mazta

Apr 20, 2022
I would say its a control/debuff set. I think tanks are well supported with our companion. If Aroma, Tui...
Ah, my brain saw duelist stance and just immediately went "increases enmity? Oh, so its a tank set". I'm yet to actually test it, since I'm usually just using Winter Knight Brint.

Adan

May 26, 2018
player chastity
player chastity
player chastity

why only elf girl can have it

Adan

May 26, 2018
If i remember correctly, too much work to account for that in every scene.

I mean yes and no... I understand its too much work to give it a lot of focus. however:
the game can handle not having a specific genitalia already. So it could just ignore that genitalia in every case where there is no scene written for the chastity.
But I get what you are saying ,fully impletemnting it would be a lot of work. Im still hoping some writer is interested enough to give us that kind of content with a domme. Even if most of the other content doesnt react to it and simply disables content which would require a dick while the cage is on.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
Are you talking about having no genitalia? That was a concious, and IMO smart decision. As a writer, you have to assume something about the PC. Knowing that the Champion has a penis and/or vagina makes it a lot easier. Sure many scenes may work out of the box, but there are certainly some that won't make sense anymore. TiTS is the game that lets you create rather weird PCs, even if it breaks some scenes. CoC takes the other route. It will restrict the body of the PC such that it won't break scenes

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
Are you talking about having no genitalia? That was a concious, and IMO smart decision. As a writer, you have to assume something about the PC. Knowing that the Champion has a penis and/or vagina makes it a lot easier. Sure many scenes may work out of the box, but there are certainly some that won't make sense anymore. TiTS is the game that lets you create rather weird PCs, even if it breaks some scenes. CoC takes the other route. It will restrict the body of the PC such that it won't break scenes
I think they are talking about chastity cage(is that whats it called) like Ryn has.

Reactions: Adan

Adan

May 26, 2018
I was talking about chastity, but it could break the game because using your genitalia is mentioned in thousands of scenes. So my simplest solution is, when the chastity is on, make the game handle it as if the player did not have a genitalia to avoid contradictions. But its not perfect. Now that I think about it anal/oral scenes sometimes still include reference to the genitalia which is not used for the act. -getting erect or being touched... so at some places it would not be ideal to implement it ignoring existing scenes.
not to mention the more places its accounted for in text the better the experience so... lot of work but that is not a problem is a writer is super into it. But I dunno who that writer would be

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
You'd know if you'd read the publicly available writer's guide.
I've learned my lesson after writing for several transformation-heavy games now. As with all things, the point to consider is that "if we can't do it well, we shouldn't do it." To that end:
  • The PC will always have a sex of some sort. No genderless. If an item proc would leave you with no sex, either that TF will not proc or the character will refuse to use the item at all.
  • The PC will always have some clothing on, and be equipped with a weapon.
  • The PC will always be bipedal, with their primary genitalia in the forward crotchal region. This means no centaurs/nagas.

These can all be done away with in end-game scenarios (eg. Bad Ends), but otherwise the above are hard and fast rules. We've proven that doing otherwise results in a sub-optimal experience for both writers and players, as much as some may try to argue otherwise.

The presence of tail genitals, fuckable breasts, and multiple cocks should be considered. Support is appreciated, but not necessary. There will not be multiple vaginas, nor wombs to go along with them.

Reactions: Alypia and Adan

Adan

May 26, 2018
There is a musinderstanding here, at the very least with Geek, not sure if it stand with Observer.
I did not mean to make the player actually genderless, as in, say it in the game.
I was just brainstorming about how to implement it in the code. If the code makes a distinction between having a dick and not having one, in order to prevent scenes from triggering which assume your dick is free when its not, the dick option should be taken away. That is all I meant, not that anywhere ingame you would be genderless.

edit: (in fact it would be essential to fork it in a way so that the game still can tell your original gender, so all im saying, there is a mechanism already in place which could be used somehow to avoid scenes that dont fit with chastity)

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
It's the same reason why we aren't letting you have a chastity cage. You're functionally sexless. Ryn is an extremely special case and because of that cannot use generic companion scenes and needs to have the chaste tag to block any generic sexual activity.

You might be able to have one as part of a scene, but it needs to come off at the end of it. No walking around with one.

Reactions: Alypia

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
player chastity
player chastity
player chastity

why only elf girl can have it
I mean yes and no... I understand its too much work to give it a lot of focus. however:
the game can handle not having a specific genitalia already. So it could just ignore that genitalia in every case where there is no scene written for the chastity.
But I get what you are saying ,fully impletemnting it would be a lot of work. Im still hoping some writer is interested enough to give us that kind of content with a domme. Even if most of the other content doesnt react to it and simply disables content which would require a dick while the cage is on.
When Ryn was added into the game, she broke a load of scenes where companions were mentioned due to her having a chastity cage. While a scene cage would work, permanently attaching/equipping one would also likely break scenes.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Player chastity cages/belts can work in one-off scenes like the one Wsan already wrote for Evelyn and smol penis Champs, or the Bad End with Sandre and Caera. It doesn't work for the Champ on an ongoing basis for reasons already mentioned, isn't happening in this game and is in fact never happening.

Last edited: