What content would you like added?

Adan

May 26, 2018
Player chastity cages can work in one-off scenes like the one Wsan already wrote for Evelyn and smol penis Champs, or the Bad End with Sandre and Caera. It doesn't work for the Champ on an ongoing basis for reasons already mentioned, isn't happening in this game and is in fact never happening.

I swear Im not trying to annoy anyone but I have to react to Savin here...
You dont HAVE to have the writers handle it. Every problem has multiple solutions.
Cage can be auto-taken off with a single line of text before every bad end. Transformations could be flat out prevented with a single line of text while its worn.
I could go on because we havent really talked about all the specific problems walking around with cage (or any toy) would bring.
There ARE solutions, but its either too much work, or if simple to implement then arguably too restrictive.
I would argue that restrictive (blocking lots of content) is fine, since toys dont have to be pernament.

I dont think I was completely understood before but its kinda my fault for starting off with a generic counter argument to what I assumed would be raised later on. But now the circle is complete. Coding CAN take care of things so that all the writers can go on not caring about chastity in their texts.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I think you are vastly underestimating the work this would entail. If you have a cage/belt then you're requiring every sex scene (and any other time the Champ's genitals/underwear are mentioned because it might be relevant there) to account for the possibility that they're wearing one and to write parser checks and alternate text for it. Alternatively, you'd need some sort of check that tells the game 'this content can't proc because it doesn't support chastity' which would still mean going back to every scene, determining if it should be prevented and writing in a check for it. And what happens to those scenes where you have no possible sex content due to no available options because, again, a fundamental assumption of the game is that the Champ will always have some sort of accessible genitals?

The issue with Ryn is very real and the reason that she's completely blocked from generic sex scenes is because her cage broke the parser system.

Reactions: Malidica

Adan

May 26, 2018
Maybe you are right. After all if the immersion is broken at only 5 places its still 5 too many.
Plus most likely my solutions would turn the code messy...
Im pretty sure im 99% right about blocking off content and hooking into already existing tags / adding new genders that are still referred to ingame as male/female and tricks like that could circumvent the overwhelming majority of the problems. But yea I could see that its maybe not good enough. I know how much text there is, ive been reading nonstop for the past 3 days and at the end of the day its impossible to account for absolutely everything without manually parsing

sigh.. back to adventuring without a buttplug

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Maybe you are right. After all if the immersion is broken at only 5 places its still 5 too many.
Plus most likely my solutions would turn the code messy...
Im pretty sure im 99% right about blocking off content and hooking into already existing tags / adding new genders that are still referred to ingame as male/female and tricks like that could circumvent the overwhelming majority of the problems. But yea I could see that its maybe not good enough. I know how much text there is, ive been reading nonstop for the past 3 days and at the end of the day its impossible to account for absolutely everything without manually parsing

sigh.. back to adventuring without a buttplug
You really don't know how this fucking works dude.

Milkman97

Aug 27, 2022
You know what would be really neat? If, say, after you become a Baron, or after Gweyr comes back, there's some content about training up a Hawkethorne 'militia' or something so that nothing like what Gweyr did happens again—the idea being, training some people who could hopefully catch people like Tollus before he recruited half the town. Get Sanders in on it, even—I know he put down his lance, but there's no reason he can't advise on physical training.

I guess I also just want more Hawkethorne content in general. How many people are there in the town? Why do the 'explore' buttons only give me the same event of Ivris and Ogrish talking about medicine every time? It'd be cool if there was even like, one or two 'normal' people in the town you could interact with—that being, not shopkeepers.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoCEnjoyer

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Since TiTs had a cheat mode added with the new javascript version, it would be nice if CoC2 also got one instead of having to rely on the Unofficial CoC2 Save Editor to update whenever a new version of CoC2 publicly releases so you can mess with the new stuff they added or if you want a specific TFs/Gears/Items and etc easier or earlier in the game if you're playing multiple characters instead of just one.

Adan

May 26, 2018
Coding 101: If you think you've accounted for everything you're 25% right.

Oh thats true in every case, not just for what I want.

Maybe we'll have it in coc3 10years from now lol.

Lactation is in the game, even though most scenes do not deal with it. Some even have tit squeezing without description of the lactation that is happening. Other scenes squirt milk but doesnt describe its type, despite milk and honey being very different.
My point is not that my disapppointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. The opposite, these are hardly noticable and do not ruin the experience at all.
I brought it up because this is how by in large a plug or a chastity would fit as well (yea yea not happening ,got it) . Scenes would fail to mention it where it would be preferrable to do so. But outright getting a blowjob while wearin cage would be impossible in every situation. Because in order to give a blowjob , the game has to check if you have a penis or not, and what i recommended is chastised-penis being its own genitalia (insofar as how the game handles it) . No doubt it would be more complex to implement than my rudimentary idea. Whatever its a moot point.

You really don't know how this fucking works dude.

wery constructive

i heard the "no, bad, we dont do that here" line ad nauseum but the goal here was to talk about the whys and hows.

what happens to those scenes where you have no possible sex content

This is good critcism. The game should always have a "leave" button among the sex options to foolproof what can be foolproofed. Garth sending you to check on the farm and you staying afterwards for extra, results in options that are either fucking or scissoring or backing out.
But when forced scenes occur that is much trickier. I wonder if parsing could automatically categorize encounters which have vagina use, penis use and those who have other options beside these. Programming is about automating things after all. (easier said than done, yes ,yes) .

• Haha
Reactions: ThrowTheTowelOwl

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
Lactation is in the game, even though most scenes do not deal with it. Some even have tit squeezing without description of the lactation that is happening. Other scenes squirt milk but doesnt describe its type, despite milk and honey being very different.
My point is not that my disapppointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. The opposite, these are hardly noticable and do not ruin the experience at all.
I brought it up because this is how by in large a plug or a chastity would fit as well (yea yea not happening ,got it) . Scenes would fail to mention it where it would be preferrable to do so. But outright getting a blowjob while wearin cage would be impossible in every situation. Because in order to give a blowjob , the game has to check if you have a penis or not, and what i recommended is chastised-penis being its own genitalia (insofar as how the game handles it) . No doubt it would be more complex to implement than my rudimentary idea. Whatever its a moot point.
It's not just coding limitations, but also what the core team wants to see in the game. Not every kink it going to be expressed for that very reason. Yes, there is a ton of content contributed by people outside the coding team, but they have to work with an established framework. So while individual scenes may feature some of the kinks you enjoy, it won't be mainstream because it is currently not supported.

The devs have a LOT of work to do to finish the game, so they have to pick and choose what they include in the core mechanics, otherwise the game will never be finished.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just experienced some lez-domme rina...

Yeah, more plz
I know right! Domme!Rina's army of champs grows!

I can't wait for the continuation of her dates/repeatable scenes <3
Thankfully this is apparently what Wsan is working on right now (well, all Brihaus content but that will include Lesdomme Rina) and Savin's called it a major project. So ready your hearts and bodies because more is being worked on. xD
Maybe we'll have it in coc3 10years from now lol.
Given that Savin already said no in the context of the last time someone asked if it could happen in a future game, don't hold your breath. I already linked you to the comment but here it is again.
and what i recommended is chastised-penis being its own genitalia (insofar as how the game handles it) . No doubt it would be more complex to implement than my rudimentary idea.
Again, fundamental assumption of the game in both writing and programming is that a character (not just the Champ) always has at least one of a penis or a vagina. What you're talking about could work if and only if the game was designed from the start around such a mechanic, which no FenCo game is and per Savin no FenCo game will be.
But when forced scenes occur that is much trickier. I wonder if parsing could automatically categorize encounters which have vagina use, penis use and those who have other options beside these. Programming is about automating things after all. (easier said than done, yes ,yes) .
The devs have said that content filtering isn't happening (partly because yes, it would be a bitch to program) and while 'What genitals does this scene involve?' is a much easier question than 'What sexualities does this scene potentially involve?' it would still be a pain in the ass to go back and do for every scene. Especially since in almost all instances the context of the surrounding scene, the tooltip or both will give you that information if you're actually paying attention.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
There's also gotta be some kind of give to counterbalance the take for something like that. Yeah you can gate off content based on whether or not there's a cage but then what? Without something to balance it it would be a net loss and that's not good for the experience overall. They would need to write content to make up for everything blocked off, whether that's new content entirely or repurposing existing content to account for it and quite frankly that is a colossal undertaking that I don't believe would be worth the time and effort put into it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like more sadomasochistic content, where player is the sadist, for the game. Choking, hitting, spitting... More of it for Ryn would be nice. Her monstrous insertion scene is some of the most delightfully devilish stuff.

Adan

May 26, 2018
They would need to write content to make up for everything blocked off

Yes ofcourse, all this was in the hypothetical anyway, writing content only makes sense to begin with if there is a writer who likes that content.

I would like more sadomasochistic content

so there is that Quintillus guy, and after I helped him the story assumes I trust him and want to be his friend. While at the same time he does not cough up anything important about the cultists despite the story making you expect it. So my two cents: let me motivate him a little because thats what I felt like doing when he was all ~"talking about Tollus doesnt go well with my feefees". He has all this pent up information that just needs to be helped out by someone generous.
Okay its not even a sexual thing for me I just dont like his attitude...

I imagine it would be a fun way to progress the story at some places getting information out of your fallen enemies. Some enemies can be killed while others cause a lot of trouble in the lore yet I just leave them masturbating on the floor repeatedly... if only I had a prison hmm

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
How about adding a lesbian kidnap and a slavery scenario? Example of a plot. The group is kidnapped by a rich lady and kept in a mansion, teaching the hero and his/her group. I'd like to see Kiyoko humiliated by her mistress. I would also like to add an arena for pony girls racing. It would be interesting to see how Kiyoko trembles with humiliation when the hostess forces her to take part in a public race. Fox ponygirl sound good. Only without adding men to all these scenes, not counting MC

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
How about adding a lesbian kidnap and a slavery scenario? Example of a plot. The group is kidnapped by a rich lady and kept in a mansion, teaching the hero and his/her group. I'd like to see Kiyoko humiliated by her mistress. I would also like to add an arena for pony girls racing. It would be interesting to see how Kiyoko trembles with humiliation when the hostess forces her to take part in a public race. Fox ponygirl sound good. Only without adding men to all these scenes, not counting MC
That sounds like a really interesting idea for an entirely separate game that doesn't already have a main plot. Given this game and its identity, I really doubt we'd get kidnapped and enslaved outside of a bad end. Of course, bad ends are where you can really go wild, but in the main game we would probably never see this, with just the least of the problems being that all agency is taken away for the scenario to even start. If this was consensual, I could see some play scenarios like this happening, but I definitely doubt Kiyoko would let herself get treated like that by someone that isn't the Champ.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Lesbain kidnap sounds cool but how would that work on a Male champ? Forced Female TF?

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
That sounds like a really interesting idea for an entirely separate game that doesn't already have a main plot. Given this game and its identity, I really doubt we'd get kidnapped and enslaved outside of a bad end. Of course, bad ends are where you can really go wild, but in the main game we would probably never see this, with just the least of the problems being that all agency is taken away for the scenario to even start. If this was consensual, I could see some play scenarios like this happening, but I definitely doubt Kiyoko would let herself get treated like that by someone that isn't the Champ.
Maybe a scenario where the mistress for debts demands that the champion come for a week with a female companion so that she would work off the debt? In this scenario, she could use Kiyoko by force

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What debts? Savarra is a cash-up-front society, as seen at every level from Garth demanding payment up front before starting work on the temple/wayfort to Keros getting your soul and then soulbinding you. You can't end up in a situation where you owe money (and the idea that your Champ suddenly does to facilitate a one-off scenario would rub people the wrong way) so you can't end up in a situation where someone can extort you to trade sex in place of money.

Also pretty sure there are no 'rich ladies with mansions' anywhere near Hawkthorne, since Evelyn has that sort of position covered and she makes such a stir that it's clear she's unique in the area. The centers of civilization where you could find somebody like that are far enough away to be effectively out of the narrative, with the possible exception of Khor'minos with its senatorial class and Arille already has the 'rich girl who wants to domme the Champ' angle covered, albeit penis-gated.

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Heya! Long time off-again-on-again lurker, some thoughts after getting back into CoC2 after a few years of letting content gather:

QoL
1. The ability to search through powers via tags only, maybe a second search bar in the powers screen? Idk how difficult that would be to do...

2. Weapon/Armor tag details somewhere in the codex so people who try to not use the wiki can still figure out what they do. (Looking at you, Thrown/Light tags!)
2a. Maybe also an explanation in codex about what tags on powers do? I'm pretty sure I've figured out that the weapon tag on a power means it's a weapon strike, but still wondering in my lizard brain if I'm wrong.

3. Maybe a hint for the gem puzzles that diagonal IS adjacent? Had a hard time with the ship one because some games use adjacent for only cardinally (as in up down and sideways) and being kinda... radially? node-ly? idk... here. That's more of an industry inconsistency thing though.

4. Letting the Powers level slider go up to the highest level power you possess.

5. If you find important info that you can't refer back to, maybe have it become a codex entry in a truncated or summarized format? For instance totally didn't realize the Giants Gloves Vault required you to type the password in- thought reading the doc for the password would make it a button press option, so I didn't write it down and man that was a mistake!

6. Clarification somewhere as to what stat/damage increases are %-based and what's flat increases. I.E. Does rend to basic attack damage +50 flat, or 150% basic attack damage?

7. In game way to learn what buffs/debuffs do WITHOUT having to see them in battle. Codex or a training center if one is ever implemented?

Mechanical
1. Letting reapplying debuffs that ARE NOT prone/stun increase the debuff duration for QoL. Maybe some type of similar change for DoT's that also changes the damage to the average DPT of the new total so as to not break them?

2. Cestus/Glove weapons, just so I can make my 'punchy' girl actually... well... punch...

3. More Dual Wielding powers- maybe a physical version of that one spell that bounces around until it misses, flavored as a flurry or a frenzy?

4. Maybe some same-companion-set power upgrades/sidegrades? I.e. Ice Brint gets access to a lower cd/at-will chill-applying power, Cait can swap heal to Great Heal when she gets to higher levels, or Regular Brint can spec out of Rend for a different warrior power (possibly dominance or Dual Blitz?), etc. Idk how feasible this would be to code and keep track of though, if I get better at coding I might attempt a mod and submit a framework if it works. All so that you can more fine-tune your party to a playstyle/area, especially if you're doing a dark run...

Content
1. More speech battles. Those are fun, AND get to be info-dumpy! Had great fun with figuring out Convocation and Centaur Chief.

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
It would be especially odd if Champ's companions were Quint and Brint. A lesbian sees a trio of guys and decides to kidnap them to be her own personal sex slaves for no apparent reason.

"Your honor, my client is simply stupid. When the plaintiff claimed it was not a minotaur penis, but a giant clitoris, my client blindly trusted those claims and proceeded with oral sex. The plaintiff has testified under oath that: She was damn good with her mouth". Your honor, my clien is no danger to society."

berwyn's rock golem spell

I read "cock golem spell". Now I can't get rid of it. Would be nice, wouldn't it?

Tlatchga

Jan 9, 2018
Devs stated already that unarmed wont be a thing.
As far as I read, the rationale for that was the devs didn't want people to go weaponless. What I'm wishing for is a one-off weapon (probably 2-handed and dealing crushing damage, maybe some bells and whistles as a special effect) as a minimum, with far above what I hope for or expect being an entire new weapon set or line consisting of different punch weapons like punch daggers, knuckles, and cestuses. It/they would be classified and treated as weapons, mostly just a flavor text thing.

Labulex

Aug 30, 2022
"Your honor, my client is simply stupid. When the plaintiff claimed it was not a minotaur penis, but a giant clitoris, my client blindly trusted those claims and proceeded with oral sex. The plaintiff has testified under oath that: She was damn good with her mouth". Your honor, my clien is no danger to society."
Lol
But I'm really interested to see a rich bitch who would want to get her hands on a champion and companions. Also, I really would like to see the enslaved Ponygirl Kiyoko