What content would you like added?

Kimihara

Aug 1, 2022
I imagine the main reason you can't do this is that your portrait has to be saved within the file itself (as it's not part of the persistent game data) which is why there are restrictions on the file size you can upload, and adding a full-body image would really bloat the save.

Ah, that is too bad if so. Though I'd be happy just to be able to add a slightly bigger image to the journal's character section, even if it'd have to be within the 100kb-200kb range. But yeah, I guess you're right that it would add save file bloat...

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Ah, that is too bad if so. Though I'd be happy just to be able to add a slightly bigger image to the journal's character section, even if it'd have to be within the 100kb-200kb range. But yeah, I guess you're right that it would add save file bloat...
Regarding this one:
Can anyone explain what savefile bloat is to me and why adding an image to your characters appearances tab would affect that greatly?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Regarding this one:
Can anyone explain what savefile bloat is to me and why adding an image to your characters appearances tab would affect that greatly?
It means the image would be saved as part of every save file you create. So hypothetically if you uploaded a 12mb picture to your character, and then kept 10 concurrent save files using that bust, that'd be taking up 120mb of just save data for that one character.

The limit is pretty important for the browser version to continue existing, as you might guess.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
We only milestone conduct that we actually want to encourage.
Gasp Are you telling me this game is not a gremlining simulator considering how breed-happy 90% of Savarra is and considering the player is in a time wonky dimension where they're able to spend YEARS of time despite the fact that these events are supposed to be only a few months (I liked the sarcastic comment on the high ground silly mode btw hehe).
Just watch, Savin will put in a Steam achievement for hitting some particular number of children by the end of the game and call it 'You still don't have as many as Aury....'.
Eh did they somehow beat the Harpy Matron or Evergreen in a sheer number of children? Actually is it possible to outdo Harpy Matron in this game (maybe if you abuse the hell out of ovixilizers)?

Reactions: Alypia

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Eh did they somehow beat the Harpy Matron or Evergreen in a sheer number of children?
I don't think we have numbers for either of them but Aury hit thirty-three thousand kits with Kiyoko so... that's about the ultimate in Number Gremlining.

• Wow
Reactions: luciel1331

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
This talk of achievements has me curious—will there be achievements for freeing Ryn of her cage and marrying her (coughs not to mention bearing her a royal heir coughs)? Curious fem!champ players would like to know. :allears:
Have you not seen the hat trick achievement? It's a good answer to the question.
-content you want to encourage
-I trusted you achievement

D:
I mean he's not wrong, why are you helping the one who said she's going to destroy your world, and is actively causing issues for her?(I'm joshing you can choose any path you way)

Reactions: Ria Brew

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I don't think we have numbers for either of them but Aury hit thirty-three thousand kits with Kiyoko so... that's about the ultimate in Number Gremlining.
Jeez! How many in-game days does that take? Yeesh they created a whole damn army. They could literally send their kitsune army to fight the imps and Kas.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
At the moment nothing because B will surely be tired of lupine content but now that Berwyn has been eliminated as a partner, perhaps he can contribute to the champion indirectly in the future.

1) With Matiha on board if you provide ley-crystal he can replicate a spiral sword in case you have donated it to Kohaku he can even make smaller versions like a dagger or one-handed sword.

2) learn Summons useful that scale to your level.

3) Shop, with his knowledge, you will have access to enchanted weapons or elemental damage plus the ability to create cores for the Captain's Greatsword.

4) Possibility as Baron to name Berwyn court mage or something and be able to invoke him in your 'Wayfort' to ask for advice before or after certain events would be a good method of adding content without modifying what is already written.

Berwyn: "So really the best thing I had that Kitsune had was wooden puppets? Hahaha Noob!!!"

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I kinda expected them to take on the court mage role if you re-united them with Matiha or sent her to Evergreen, for the extra legitimacy and protection the role would give from the mage hunters.

Radriel

Jul 28, 2022
At the moment nothing because B will surely be tired of lupine content but now that Berwyn has been eliminated as a partner, perhaps he can contribute to the champion indirectly in the future.

1) With Matiha on board if you provide ley-crystal he can replicate a spiral sword in case you have donated it to Kohaku he can even make smaller versions like a dagger or one-handed sword.

2) learn Summons useful that scale to your level.

3) Shop, with his knowledge, you will have access to enchanted weapons or elemental damage plus the ability to create cores for the Captain's Greatsword.

4) Possibility as Baron to name Berwyn court mage or something and be able to invoke him in your 'Wayfort' to ask for advice before or after certain events would be a good method of adding content without modifying what is already written.

Berwyn: "So really the best thing I had that Kitsune had was wooden puppets? Hahaha Noob!!!"
Dont summons scale with Presence already? So in a way, they do scale with Level at least for damage. I wouldn't mind if some other stat or maybe just Presence was used to scale their HP/defense though, even if at a lesser rate. Summons are once per encounter only, so them getting dogpiled and dying turn 1 or 2 sucks. As for useful summons, we have a decent amount already, though I would def want more for versatility.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I hope that the Kobold Queen gets some quests for the champion in the future, option to get knocked up by/knock up male/female kobolds would be gr8 since breeding Lyric to get 250 kobolds is takin' a lot of time.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
A northern Minotaur town or village or just more northern Minotaur npcs in general

A unique dancer outfit kinda like the witches outfit but built more for the charmer class in looks and stat's (with or without a tf attached I don't care)

Magical chakram's or chakram's in general

And lastly I want to gift brint something like you can brienne's cow print bra (and speaking of the bra to be able to get panties to match looks odd just the bra in her bust)

Reactions: luciel1331

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
A northern Minotaur town or village or just more northern Minotaur npcs in general

A unique dancer outfit kinda like the witches outfit but built more for the charmer class in looks and stat's (with or without a tf attached I don't care)

Magical chakram's or chakram's in general

And lastly I want to gift brint something like you can brienne's cow print bra (and speaking of the bra to be able to get panties to match looks odd just the bra in her bust)
But Brienne does not wear panties

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
1.A cloak that grants the ability to fly without wings.
2.Gravity base spells.
3.And since COC2 and TITS exist in the same universe, a way for the champion to accidentally come across one of captain Steele's equipment left behind by Syri and Anno.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
the ability to spar and train with garret and gweyr......learn their unique abilities

also is this game canon to the coc timeline?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Because she's hooooooooooot
A significant percentage of the horni in the game comes from some combination of 'They're hot!' and 'I can FIX them!' :D
the ability to spar and train with garret and gweyr......learn their unique abilities
Their unique abilities aren't stealable so I wouldn't hold my breath on that even if there was some sort of sparring option added. Not all abilities are going to be usable by the Champ.
also is this game canon to the coc timeline?
Insofar as Kasyrra comes from Mareth, yes. The game is trying to 'canonize' as little as possible about CoC1's ending for CoC2 purposes, but Kas' arrival in Savarra happens at the same time that the CoC1 Champ is knocking down Lethice's door, meaning that everything happening in the game takes place a week to a few months after CoC1 ends. The fact that there's one portal connecting the worlds and it only opens once a year means there won't be any more crossover during the timespan of CoC2's main story. Well, not counting Kas' attempt to build her own but outside of Bad Ends we're not gonna see any direct crossover from the one she tried or any she might try to reconstruct later.

Of note, the original plan for CoC2 was to allow you to load up a clear save from the first game and certain things would have been tracked and reflected in dialogue, but the death of Flash killed that.

Last edited:

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Oh, if we ever get to the end credits scene, I want a rough percentage of the savarra population who is a descendant of the champion after what... 10 generations or so? Just for fun

(and no, I don't have an addiction. I can stop breeding at any time. I swear!)
me realizing brint and i saved the world but also absolutely nuked the genetic diversity of an entire continent:

Screen_Shot_2021-04-29_at_11.20.47_AM.jpg

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Speaking of PC pregnancy, I wish -- besides it being better handled -- that champion gets more chance to carry and birth more than one baby at the time. Little weird to ask, I know, but one of the things I like about Brints pregnancy is that it makes my champion feel like fertility goddes with how many little rascals she can carry. And to be just saddled with one/maybe two kids at the time when it comes to other NPCs feels strange. Especially when I max my fertility.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Speaking of PC pregnancy, I wish -- besides it being better handled -- that champion gets more chance to carry and birth more than one baby at the time. Little weird to ask, I know, but one of the things I like about Brints pregnancy is that it makes my champion feel like fertility goddes with how many little rascals she can carry. And to be just saddled with one/maybe two kids at the time when it comes to other NPCs feels strange. Especially when I max my fertility.
Because they are going by the races norms? It's probably the primary reason? Like yeah they could add the possibility of twins, but why should they?

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I think the scene would go something like this

"Beloved. Beloved? Nakano! Ah, ahem! I'm glad I've finally gotten your attention, you've been enraptured by that poem you have been devoting yourself to for quite some time. What was that? You want me to listen to you recite it? Well, I've come to talk about matters of some import to me, but if that's what my beloved wishes than, I'll accede to your will. Oh. Oh! What an interesting poem you've written, truly. That part where you say, "My katana may chop chop chop but my big banana will never flop flop flop." That part really uh, moved me. Also, right when you said, "Electrum more like Electcum, watch how hard I can make my dick cum." Very profound. Anyway, now that's finished, you are finished right? Excellent. I wanted to talk to you today about my uh mother, mother. You know, her eminence. Now, I don't know this for sure but I think she's been fornicating...with uh...all my friends. I think she started with Miko and Mai and now has been making bedroom eyes at everyone. Now I'm not surprised about Miko and Mai in the slightest, I mean, Of course she would go after them. You should know, you are related. They are total sluts. That wasn't enough apparently. I asked Rindo if my mother had fornicated with her and she ran away from me like she had been set on fi...NEVERMIND! I asked Kohaku about the same thing and all she did was blush and start babbling out a steady stream of nojyas, which I guess is a confession of sorts? So, she's probably got to them as well.
On top of that, she's been laying with my mother an awful lot these past few weeks. Now, I know how important children are, but I think I have about sixty siblings now and it has gotten increasingly hard to remember their names. Not only that I hear she's been giving relief to the kitsunes outside to the point where they've politely asked her to desist. To get to the point, I think my mother is doing all this to get back to me because I wouldn't let her touch my fluffy tales, which I told her belonged to you beloved. She didn't take it well and stormed off in a hut muttering about some plan and revenge. I tried to ask her about it, but all she did was wink at me and said it couldn't be helped. She said it five times in one conversation so I know she's doing this on purpose. Now I'm worried that she might turn her eyes on other residents including, you my beloved. Wait, why is your face red? Are you sick? Should I check your temperature?"

Meanwhile
You the hero are hiding behind a screen door and listening in to the conversation with your companions awkwardly standing behind and giving you odd looks. You softly whisper "I hear everything."
Cait tugs on the sleeve of your outfit and whispers in your ear. "Uh (Hero's Name), you do remember we are trying to rescue Calla right? Also, like, saving the world?
You turn around and blankly stare at Cait for about a minute before you feel a burst of recognition. "Oh right, Calla she's your...." "Sister!" Cait loudly whispers, she's my sister, don't you remember?" "Right, yeah, your sister. I knew that, I was just....testing you. Also, yeah I'll save the world and then fuck the world, and then save it all again, okay?" You then turn back around to keep listening in to the conversation going on in front of you. Cait gives a big sigh and continues awkwardly staring at her toes.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Because they are going by the races norms? It's probably the primary reason? Like yeah they could add the possibility of twins, but why should they?
Because just like I see some ppl breeding the fuck out of kiyoko, brienne, etc into 100+ children, some ppl like to go full goblin broodmare mode. While I understand each race is different, it seems weird that for example, hretha and infrinth can birth twin orc babies, yet Arona impregnating PC can only end with 1 orc baby (even if PC has like the stupid high fertility). So I think it's weird that PC pregnancy and npc pregnancy gives different amount even though they are giving birth to the same race like that.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
As Luciel said, there are many cases where dick h PC can go beyond the established limit. Brienne, Miko, Hretha, Infrith and probably more that I can not think off. And that is good! Breaking the odds and knocking up girl beyond what is usually possible is one of the ways makes the player feel like they are the protagonist, the supperios sire compared to everyone else. You are the one that earned, nay, deserves to knock up these girls for who could else accomplish what you did today?

That is one of the aspects that makes the games as popular as it is.

But when you play female/cboy champion, you do not really get that feeling. Instead of feeling like fertility Goddess you set out yourself to be, you are really no different than any other female NPC. Which kind of sucks. It would be sweet if pregnancies like that of Brint, who I think maxes out on four, could lead to him being amazed at the fact that we birthed six little jewels. Like you can accomplish with Brienne if I remember right. Or if Aronas could lead to twins and having her be amazed to the extent that she comment how you must be trully special to accomplish something like that. It would make you feel like peak of fertility, supperior to any other girl, and as someone that anyone would want as their life partner.

As it is now, the limit to PCs birthing capacity is also one of the reasons why PC pregnancy to me feels less special/grandious than most of NPC related ones.