What content would you like added?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I believe we still can go there without having to get the option to marry her. I mean, you can just say bye to her, then visit the place later? It kinda makes sense to me.
Like, I liked her, kinda. But I don't know her well enough to go, hey I'll see you later on the Arena beat you, and marry you. Reminds me of Ahmri, like, you save her, then say hi, she says hi, so, wanna marry me?
thats more of a speedrunning issue, Ideally you hang out with her before immediately going to rescue the village. she doesn't need much, because you're exactly her type and you rescued her AND saved the day

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I believe we still can go there without having to get the option to marry her. I mean, you can just say bye to her, then visit the place later? It kinda makes sense to me.
Like, I liked her, kinda. But I don't know her well enough to go, hey I'll see you later on the Arena beat you, and marry you. Reminds me of Ahmri, like, you save her, then say hi, she says hi, so, wanna marry me?
Would just be the second Centaur i've left on read, sorry horse ladies, I have a fluffy wife.
thats more of a speedrunning issue, Ideally you hang out with her before immediately going to rescue the village. she doesn't need much, because you're exactly her type and you rescued her AND saved the day
Yeah that makes sense, you can get a lot of justifcation of why you would want to, though I still cant tell if there is a way to end that without marrying her, or I managed to smoothbrain into marriage both routes.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would just be the second Centaur i've left on read, sorry horse ladies, I have a fluffy wife.

Yeah that makes sense, you can get a lot of justifcation of why you would want to, though I still cant tell if there is a way to end that without marrying her, or I managed to smoothbrain into marriage both routes.
you can say no without making her too sad, but you cant, like, just be sex friends.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah alright, its really only a question cause I want to keep my character married to only one person, even though its perfectly fine to collect all the rings and be the true lord of the rings. At what point can you say no?

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
If the champ has only a vag and has romanced Cait, I would like for there to be a mention in the epilogue that she and Cait scouted out surrogate fathers together so, that they can be pregnant at the same time and start a family that way. I think that that would make players that play vag-only champs very happy.

(It'd make me very happy, at least.)

Last edited:

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I think part of the problem is that there aren't enough male/dickgirl NPC's to get impregnated by. of the ones we do have most of them are generic and don't involve the father at all.
But for existing characters that have a cock and has no pregnancy content could get some.. like Evelyn maybe.. damn you're right. Not many options left.

I would like at least one child with Evergreen we could actually interact with.. my MC has way more spawn with the sexy witch that my Herm does with Kiyoko. (I would imagine, seeing as we have no way to know in game.)

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well its up to people for content, if you want it try to write something for it, theres a reason Kinu is the one interactable kid, Tobs is willing write for her.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Well its up to people for content, if you want it try to write something for it, theres a reason Kinu is the one interactable kid, Tobs is willing write for her.
I would like to do that but tbh I wouldn't be comfortable writing for someone elses character.. I prefer to write something that is entirely mine, so I can do what I like with the character.

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
this will probably get a repeatable but unfortunately probably not until the castle is expanded on. unsrue of when that will happen unfortuntely :(
Speaking of, I would absolutely love access to Castle Hawkethorne. From what I've pieced together it was supposed to be the non-corrupt base but the plans have since all merged into wayfort customization, but I would still like to live it up like royalty in my downtime. Or at least have tea with Carmen and hear the centuries-old gossip about everyone's families.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
But for existing characters that have a cock and has no pregnancy content could get some.. like Evelyn maybe.. damn you're right. Not many options left.
There are a lot of potential options. Some of them are even actually planned to be able to start families with vag!Champ.

Of the 24 non-generic ladies with penises in the game, 6 can currently get Champ pregnant (Arona, Fritte, Hashat, Oxana, Meira, Orlaith), 1 can kind of get Champ pregnant (Kasyrra, depending on how you feel about imps), 4 are definitely off limits (Aurera, Naiyana, Nareva, Synneva), and 13 might be available to have kids in the future, ranging from "almost certainly not" to "virtually guaranteed" (Anna, Edessari, Etheryn, Eryka, Evelyn, Jael'yn, Lyla, Mara, Morwen, Syrish, Valencia, Wredi, Yani).

Of the 50 non-generic gentlemen with penises in the game, 8 can currently get Champ pregnant (Berwyn, Brint, Quin, Elaril, Garret, Imad, Lyric, Nyze), 11 are definitely off limits (Barney, Garth, Jarl Gunvaldsen, Keros, Mallach, Nash, Ogrish, Philander, River, Sanders, Svern), 3 are cultists (so almost certainly not), 1 is Argoth (so I have no idea, but you'd have to ask Savin), and 27 might be available to have kids in the future, ranging from "almost certainly not" to "virtually guaranteed" (Behemoth, Boomer, Dale, Darius, Elyon, Fenraus, Hinata, Hirrud, Hitoshi, MMM Jerk Merc, Jin-Jin, June, Kazuo, Leofric, Liulfr, Livernus, Nakano, Ninian, Pavo, Raphael, Rooh, Rrojlar, Sugo, Taldahs, Takahiro, Vaush, Vicky).

None of this counts eggnancies like those by Azyrran or the Drider Queen, or alraune seeds. Nor does it count characters that are written and unimplemented, or unwritten but planned.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
13 might be available to have kids in the future, ranging from "almost certainly not" to "virtually guaranteed" (Anna, Edessari, Etheryn, Eryka, Evelyn, Jael'yn, Lyla, Mara, Morwen, Syrish, Valencia, Wredi, Yani).
Oooooh ooh I want all of them please, pretty please! Ryn gets first dibs of course but I want more Evelyn & Mara & Anna & Syrish and... I may have a problem.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
There are a lot of potential options. Some of them are even actually planned to be able to start families with vag!Champ.

Of the 24 non-generic ladies with penises in the game, 6 can currently get Champ pregnant (Arona, Fritte, Hashat, Oxana, Meira, Orlaith), 1 can kind of get Champ pregnant (Kasyrra, depending on how you feel about imps), 4 are definitely off limits (Aurera, Naiyana, Nareva, Synneva), and 13 might be available to have kids in the future, ranging from "almost certainly not" to "virtually guaranteed" (Anna, Edessari, Etheryn, Eryka, Evelyn, Jael'yn, Lyla, Mara, Morwen, Syrish, Valencia, Wredi, Yani).

Of the 50 non-generic gentlemen with penises in the game, 8 can currently get Champ pregnant (Berwyn, Brint, Quin, Elaril, Garret, Imad, Lyric, Nyze), 11 are definitely off limits (Barney, Garth, Jarl Gunvaldsen, Keros, Mallach, Nash, Ogrish, Philander, River, Sanders, Svern), 3 are cultists (so almost certainly not), 1 is Argoth (so I have no idea, but you'd have to ask Savin), and 27 might be available to have kids in the future, ranging from "almost certainly not" to "virtually guaranteed" (Behemoth, Boomer, Dale, Darius, Elyon, Fenraus, Hinata, Hirrud, Hitoshi, MMM Jerk Merc, Jin-Jin, June, Kazuo, Leofric, Liulfr, Livernus, Nakano, Ninian, Pavo, Raphael, Rooh, Rrojlar, Sugo, Taldahs, Takahiro, Vaush, Vicky).

None of this counts eggnancies like those by Azyrran or the Drider Queen, or alraune seeds. Nor does it count characters that are written and unimplemented, or unwritten but planned.
Okay I take it back.. I'm looking forward to Ryn's once her cage comes off.

Reactions: Avallonkao

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Speaking of, I would absolutely love access to Castle Hawkethorne. From what I've pieced together it was supposed to be the non-corrupt base but the plans have since all merged into wayfort customization, but I would still like to live it up like royalty in my downtime. Or at least have tea with Carmen and hear the centuries-old gossip about everyone's families.
I think the plan was/is that you can Marry baroness, despose of her or enslave her to become Baron/ess.
Or make Garth leader of the town.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Usurpe her and and drown them in the fluff sitting just outside the city walls.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm all for marrying Carmen.
This used to be the (peaceful) way the Champ would get access to their own castle before it got reworked to the Wayfort but it's still coded into the game and there's a couple scenes at least that are future-proofed for it so there's no reason to think it's not still coming whenever the stars align and the Big Backlog of Carmen Stuff can be implemented.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
This used to be the (peaceful) way the Champ would get access to their own castle before it got reworked to the Wayfort but it's still coded into the game and there's a couple scenes at least that are future-proofed for it so there's no reason to think it's not still coming whenever the stars align and the Big Backlog of Carmen Stuff can be implemented.
I just like vampires.. and zombies but I doubt they will get in the game. (Not sexual for zombies though, I just really like the genre.)

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I just like vampires

Same. And since they don't want to risk Papa Patreon's disappointed glare, cumpires are the closest we'll probably get. So hopefully Carmen gets a romance path still.

and zombies but I doubt they will get in the game. (Not sexual for zombies though, I just really like the genre.)

Hey if they make them like the OG Frankenstein's Monster then the zombies could be good for sexual things. I already played a game where one of the romance options was an undead woman based off of The Monster. Anything can be fucked if you're brave enough.

Though I wonder if Evergreen and Carmen will be mutually exclusive. I can't see them ever reconciling at this point.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
theres a reason Kinu is the one interactable kid, Tobs is willing write for her.
Also because Kinu get magically aged up to the point where she's not going goo goo ga ga for the next year. Evergreen's kids are probably the only other ones that get like that.

Reactions: Burnerbro

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Technically in response to another thread, but: maybe we could get a unique item vendor? For those who somehow lost unique items or missed/skipped them. I don't imagine they'd be cheap but if I could get a control rod without having a daughter that would be neat. I'm not sure how complex/high maintenance said shop would be, though.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Technically in response to another thread, but: maybe we could get a unique item vendor? For those who somehow lost unique items or missed/skipped them. I don't imagine they'd be cheap but if I could get a control rod without having a daughter that would be neat. I'm not sure how complex/high maintenance said shop would be, though.
I'm all for being able to buy the unique items that you sell or throw out by accident, but using cash to circumvent quest lines or dungeons just doesn't sit right with me.

Especially since all of the gear is supposed to be more or less viable throughout the game, with no linear power progression. So in theory no quest reward item should stay as best-in-slot for very long. At worst one can miss out on the item that is most specialized towards a particular build.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also getting items like control rod without Kinu would make no sense at all. But maybe for missed/sold would work.

Black Diamond

Aug 22, 2021
I'd be satisfied with some more exotic kinks being added to the game.

It is obvious that the creators are looking into people's kinks, but uncommon kinks like Male-Pregnancy (well, its already a thing, sorta), Vore, and many other unusual things would definitely entice more people. At the very least, I'd find a way to pay for this to happen xD

But I'm just tossing ideas around here, making things fun-
(Suggestion applies to both TITS & CoC2)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
but uncommon kinks like Male-Pregnancy (well, its already a thing, sorta), Vore, and many other unusual things would definitely entice more people.
There's a list of hard-banned content so nothing on it is getting in, ever, and that includes vore. Everything submitted is subject to approval so stuff that's not on the list can still get the 'No, we're not touching that content' treatment depending on what the devs decide.

Last edited: