What content would you like added?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I was also wondered if Kas dungeon would be useable.. what for I don't know. Could be great for corrupted MCs. I would love orges with Kas in her palace.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Here comes Skow, once again delivering the content I crave. At this rate I'll have to romance Kas.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Alright dude we get it. you don't need to jump in with Your "I wanna kill Kas" post every time she's mentioned.
Its a drinkingn game for me at this point(Also pretty sure that its about the same 3 people saying they want more for it everytime), and its just cause its just cause It's dumb to see that square everytime im using the way between and cant do shit with it.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Kill Kas?? What is wrong with you? It's not like she's trying to take our soul or anything. Whatever endings that happen, I'm already happy to give my champs soul to Kas.. would be interesting to know what sort of demon or creature she turns the MC into.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean I honestly want there to be a redeem path for netural/hostile, with hotsile just being shoving a fucking soul into her and destroying who she was. And neutral being like lovers but minus the being in love with her. But as hostile is right now, its the french shuffle for her.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Skow is writing Kas bondage stuff -- or just finished. Either way, soon.
<3

Between this news and all Wsan's recent KM stuff (Rina and Mara are amazing), I am loving the recent/upcoming CoC2 updates =D

On that note I can't wait for repeatable Rina, my champ needs guidance xD

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
As I said previously, I wish there was more content for Rival Kas or, in my characters case, neutral Kas. All the good content seems to be locked behind romantic Kas.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its because its the most popular route for her, chances are if neutral/agressive were they might have more, but people want the big red horse cock.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Proof that bacon is superior to beef!
Bacon is holy. Bacon is life.

I would like to know more about Rindos 'accident'... from rereading the scar talk scene with Kiyoko in the party, she too believes the 'accident' was not actually an accident. Usually in a game like this I don't feel bad for a character but Rindo is definitely an exception.
Someone attempted on her life because of her white fur, IIRC. White being seen as the holiest of floof colors, I believe.

Implying we can't have it both ways? Hatesex power-bottoming scene with Kas when? :p
With Kas as the power bottom, then yes.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Bacon is holy. Bacon is life.
Im glad our piece of wholesome bacon is getting to be even more wholesome.
Someone attempted on her life because of her white fur, IIRC. White being seen as the holiest of floof colors, I believe.
White fur is a sign of keros's blood AKA divinity, she manifested both that and the brands (the eye brows and the stuff on her non burned cheeks) from a family that was basically middle class, which implys shes a bastard of of high up fox in the pecking order. They got rid of her to remove any possible chance its figured out whose she's the bastard of.

Reactions: Daft Hellians

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
On behalf of all players with vag only champs that enjoy pregnancy content, I would like to see a Mayternity that’s 90% pc pregnancy to make up for this year’s disappointing output—hell, even 50% would do. I just want pc pregnancy to feel more meaningful and for my girl to feel like a fertility goddess. That is all.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
On behalf of all players with vag only champs that enjoy pregnancy content, I would like to see a Mayternity that’s 90% pc pregnancy to make up for this year’s disappointing output—hell, even 50% would do. I just want pc pregnancy to feel more meaningful and for my girl to feel like a fertility goddess. That is all.
I think part of the problem is that there aren't enough male/dickgirl NPC's to get impregnated by. of the ones we do have most of them are generic and don't involve the father at all.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
On behalf of all players with vag only champs that enjoy pregnancy content, I would like to see a Mayternity that’s 90% pc pregnancy to make up for this year’s disappointing output
Depending on when Demon of Ice gets finished (and assuming we don't get trolled again one way or another) it's at least vaguely possible that we could see Ryn-related content next Mayternity. Dunno if that's realistic or not since I have no clue where that quest is in the development cycle or priority queue, but I can dream.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
She made it past the wall of BEEF that is kor, I am impressed(also I wanted any excuse to make a beef joke sue me).
Oh my sweet summer child. There is so much more beef to go.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
"It takes Understanding to accept it as a whole! Knowledge to set the proper pace! Courage to attack the mountain of meat and Dedication to keep on eating! All these skills are needed to finish off the MEGA BEEF BOWL!"

Sorry, just reminded me of something.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
With the initial 4 zones KM would have balooning to an apparent 7... Yeah.

Though I've had my beef to go since the start of the game.
I think I'm responsible for this misunderstanding, I was kidding on the Discord about that and to my knowledge there's not going to be a Khor'minos CBD zone. 4 zones only probably.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The city of beef is made funny when as it stands, you can be a lone(or duo with Kiyoko) of fox(es) in the BEEF CITY. Though I wonder how the arena will work if you dont want to marry the centaur lady.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I believe we still can go there without having to get the option to marry her. I mean, you can just say bye to her, then visit the place later? It kinda makes sense to me.
Like, I liked her, kinda. But I don't know her well enough to go, hey I'll see you later on the Arena beat you, and marry you. Reminds me of Ahmri, like, you save her, then say hi, she says hi, so, wanna marry me?