What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its probably like how only perma TFs give abilites, because they want to avoid minmaxing.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Crafting? That's one thing that devs don't want in this game. IIRC.

I could be entirely mistaken though.
A generic system of player character crafting wouldn't suit the game, yeah. But I think that a unique weapon created by one of the talented blacksmiths and/or mages we meet, that is either customizable or custom crafted would be a nice addition.

It is a shame that a living, talking weapon is most likely out of the question, since the devs more or less treat such characters as companions - or at least they said so when the idea of a living armor ala Valeria or Nova was brought up before.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Savin, her creator and the main developer, said no to the idea when it was suggested before.

To paraphrase, he said that it would be a redundancy and that he doesn't like the concept of dedicated, sex-independent sleep-with scenes very much.

Quite weird, IMO, since Cait is so affectionate in all other contexts and since sleep time cuddles are the best things about having a cat or a cat person around, but what cn you do?
correction.: he is up for the idea. but not in the foreseeable future.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It is a shame that a living, talking weapon is most likely out of the question, since the devs more or less treat such characters as companions - or at least they said so when the idea of a living armor ala Valeria or Nova was brought up before.
It's apparently not out of the question but it would have to be done right. There was a planned companion who was pitched along those lines but was ultimately rejected. Savin mentioned that he'd still like to have something like a sentient weapon however.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Maybe a "crafting" quest to get the materials to make a good weapon would work, but no player involvement in crafting it itself.
Even if said involvement consists servicing the smith as he or she works? Zuzaan specifically already has the Champ going down on her to power up the magic she infuses into the stuff she crafts. :catte:

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
More Salwah and general temple content After building the temple and maintaining a new religious cult management, players deserve more than dialogue changes.

A threesome with Rune?

A scene in which she gets jealous when she sees Cait and Champion groping or caress her stomach.

Being the boss you are in charge of the security of the temple and the girls some drunken customers maybe the mercenaries who are out there and are annoying Rune or someone sadistic who does not understand that their fetishes are not on the list of services that girls offer.

An unpleasant character like Hirrud appears requesting the services of her uterus no matter how unpleasant the client is, he cannot refuse it, so you make an auction or a bet if you win, he will not try again Salwah thanks you with a free honest kiss. ppp.PNG

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
@Gardeford Given that there's now a simpler, easier way to recruit Tui (which is appreciated), can we maybe get another way to access the scene in the castle where we fuck her while she's headless? It's really hawt.
Oh yeah I fucking forgot about how you originally recruited her, it was such a weird way to have to recruit her.
What is this new way? I've made several characters since it was implemented, but I've only done the original recruitment method. It feels like its event rng is much better than before, but it's still the old way, headless fuck and all.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What is this new way? I've made several characters since it was implemented, but I've only done the original recruitment method. It feels like its event rng is much better than before, but it's still the old way, headless fuck and all.
She comes to attack the MC herself a few days in.. we don't do nothing but fight her.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, I thought they removed the old way, now days I just vibe check her head off.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, I thought they removed the old way, now days I just vibe check her head off.
Nope, the old way is there. You just need to visit the castle before the morning of the third in-game day and have a first fight with Tui that way. Otherwise she fights you, gets bopped on the head with a scroll by Cait and sticks with you because she doesn't want to deal with Carmen's "I told you so".

Outside of missing on a dubcon but hot headless sex scene in the new new recruitment path, the only things that bugs me is the fact that once you are on the initial recruitment route, you have to go through with that sex scene and never get to actually ask Carmen's permission.

Edit: though I haven't checked in a number of recent patches, so maybe you now can ask for Tui properly once you get an audience with Carmen and are proclaimed the Champion of Hawkthorne?

Reactions: Solitary Traveler

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like someone to have a theif set as now einin is not a companion maybe for viv a arcane based theif

Speaking of einin please make her a npc

A anthro Lion tf

To learn berwyn's summon or any other elemental summon I really want a electric based one

And lastly a sex scene with kiyoko for female pc's but I doubt this will happen

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
What is disappointing about Kiyoko's situation in my opinion is that if she was just a random NPC I wouldn't really care much. But she IS a companion and one that IS gated behind cock and preg requirement. Like, all of the other companions can be recruited for any kind of player and won't remove your freedom of choices on doing so, why only her must be gated this way?
If it was just the energy transferring, ok, magic strapon is there, but it's really sad to not have another option of freeing her instead of being forced to impregnate her to do so. So, sadly in my game she will be forever alone trapped inside that place.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What is disappointing about Kiyoko's situation in my opinion is that if she was just a random NPC I wouldn't really care much. But she IS a companion and one that IS gated behind cock and preg requirement. Like, all of the other companions can be recruited for any kind of player and won't remove your freedom of choices on doing so, why only her must be gated this way?
If it was just the energy transferring, ok, magic strapon is there, but it's really sad to not have another option of freeing her instead of being forced to impregnate her to do so. So, sadly in my game she will be forever alone trapped inside that place.
At least if you enjoy Kitsune content, not having Kiyoko out the orb barely effects anything.. sure if Kiyoko is in your party the soul suckers crawling around the woods will back off without a fight.

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean its in the writers own ballpark if they wanted to make it that way, like yeah theres a collective like 5 buttons for F/F for kitsune content, but with how it there wirtten it does make sense. Foxes seem to really like having kids so it makes sense they are male focused, also look at Kor, high likelyhood everyone thirsting for some F/F content is gonna really be filled out there.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115