What content would you like added?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah, I thought they removed the old way, now days I just vibe check her head off.
Nope, the old way is there. You just need to visit the castle before the morning of the third in-game day and have a first fight with Tui that way. Otherwise she fights you, gets bopped on the head with a scroll by Cait and sticks with you because she doesn't want to deal with Carmen's "I told you so".

Outside of missing on a dubcon but hot headless sex scene in the new new recruitment path, the only things that bugs me is the fact that once you are on the initial recruitment route, you have to go through with that sex scene and never get to actually ask Carmen's permission.

Edit: though I haven't checked in a number of recent patches, so maybe you now can ask for Tui properly once you get an audience with Carmen and are proclaimed the Champion of Hawkthorne?

Reactions: Solitary Traveler

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like someone to have a theif set as now einin is not a companion maybe for viv a arcane based theif

Speaking of einin please make her a npc

A anthro Lion tf

To learn berwyn's summon or any other elemental summon I really want a electric based one

And lastly a sex scene with kiyoko for female pc's but I doubt this will happen

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
What is disappointing about Kiyoko's situation in my opinion is that if she was just a random NPC I wouldn't really care much. But she IS a companion and one that IS gated behind cock and preg requirement. Like, all of the other companions can be recruited for any kind of player and won't remove your freedom of choices on doing so, why only her must be gated this way?
If it was just the energy transferring, ok, magic strapon is there, but it's really sad to not have another option of freeing her instead of being forced to impregnate her to do so. So, sadly in my game she will be forever alone trapped inside that place.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What is disappointing about Kiyoko's situation in my opinion is that if she was just a random NPC I wouldn't really care much. But she IS a companion and one that IS gated behind cock and preg requirement. Like, all of the other companions can be recruited for any kind of player and won't remove your freedom of choices on doing so, why only her must be gated this way?
If it was just the energy transferring, ok, magic strapon is there, but it's really sad to not have another option of freeing her instead of being forced to impregnate her to do so. So, sadly in my game she will be forever alone trapped inside that place.
At least if you enjoy Kitsune content, not having Kiyoko out the orb barely effects anything.. sure if Kiyoko is in your party the soul suckers crawling around the woods will back off without a fight.

Reactions: Avallonkao

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean its in the writers own ballpark if they wanted to make it that way, like yeah theres a collective like 5 buttons for F/F for kitsune content, but with how it there wirtten it does make sense. Foxes seem to really like having kids so it makes sense they are male focused, also look at Kor, high likelyhood everyone thirsting for some F/F content is gonna really be filled out there.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Wish that there could be a Halloween-esque roleplay sex scene where the champ can pretend to be a cumpire and “drain” the bedicked companion of their choice tbh. I feel like that could be fun.
Fun until Berry knots our mouth, or Quin rolls on top of us and sleep humps our face, or we spend all night just trying to swallow Brint.

...Who am I kidding, there's no downside to this idea.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, sadly in my game she will be forever alone trapped inside that place.
It is a lesson learned for future projects. In the meantime, you can take the orb to Keros to free her -- she won't be an NPC after that, but at least she's not stuck forever in there and can go home.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
It is a lesson learned for future projects. In the meantime, you can take the orb to Keros to free her -- she won't be an NPC after that, but at least she's not stuck forever in there and can go home.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks, gonna do that then o/

Copper

Dec 30, 2020
One Goo Armor Waifu plz. "Fluids" based stat customization option.
-alternatively
A demon goo wife that lives in (hole of your choice) that demands three "meals" a day in exchange for being able to "summon" her in combat and/or some other goo based ability.
So like a lyric that lives in your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Burnerbro

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Different backgrounds matching the current story theme.

I justlearned there was dark mode, but it honestly made me wonder why the games not more immersed with a simple thing like background changes! This would be great, imo. Gets my drooling just thinking about it ~

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
-alternatively
A demon goo wife that lives in (hole of your choice) that demands three "meals" a day in exchange for being able to "summon" her in combat and/or some other goo based ability.
So like a lyric that lives in your ass.
There was for the longest time someone who talked about wanting to make an NPC with a similar concept, so long ago that it was a plan for CoC1, then when that ended they moved on to TiTS, talked about it some more and eventually vanished into the aether without ever producing an actual character. I doubt there's much enthusiasm for revisiting the concept, even by proxy.

I wasn't a participant in the old forums but I do remember seeing those topics from browsing back in the day.
Different backgrounds matching the current story theme.
I'm guessing that some combination of the following is at work:

• It could be annoying to implement and certainly would be time spent on UI work instead of, well, anything else.
  • It would require commissioning a huge amount of art (maybe not every map/dungeon but a whole lot of them) and that's time and money that could otherwise be spent on new character art.
  • It would be incredibly distracting trying to read text over a background that's a picture instead of a relatively solid color.
  • It's a text game, it works better if you let your imagination fill in all the additional details that the existing text doesn't cover.

Feel free to pick and choose which ones you like best. It could be kinda cool to see an artist try to do renditions of some of the locations from the text as a set of commission if anyone wanted to pay for that, but I wouldn't expect to ever see dynamic backgrounds in the game.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
More Marefolk Dgirls. Idk, I just like them. Actually, just more Dgirls in general.
Maybe even a quest about helping a male marefolk on the fence of picking the Crazy Horse life or Mare's Barley and helping them choose since that seems to be the unique quirk of that species?

Reactions: MellowNumel

AceofSpades

Apr 15, 2016
Non-sexy idea: maybe the princess salamander summon could get a slight boost up? She seems by far the weakest out of all of the summons we have (which I get, she was one of the first) but right now with just a scratch and a tail whack, meh. Maybe she could be the first summon who can do a minor buff or heal? That'd be neat.

Related sexy idea: If we can summon her from the summoning circle, then we should be able to summon the prince too.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
More busts that have a ass focus. There are only 9+1 busts with a proper booty shot.

These being: Evelyn, Gianna, Female Lyric, Mara, Merielle, Nayanna, Rune; Sariel, Zuzaan. Also Anno, but she only appears in a rare event. I don't even know how to trigger it.

Also let the men have some proper booty shots too. Berwyn, Vicky and June are prime examples of a lethality low amount of Bootay fan service.

Edit: As well as non-feminin men. Booty rights for anyone,

Last edited:

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I do not ask for much. Just add Vivienne into the game as a companion already x_x
Well, she was confirmed as a companion already I believe, now we just need to wait. I'm also really curious to have her as a companion and see how she'll be.