What content would you like added?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Authentic corrupt content in the current game many decisions do not benefit at all and only make the player lose content.

When you get your title of Baron or its equivalent and a respectable amount of electrums buy from the Pupperidge Farm and if you have corrupted the hive capture some bimbo hornets for honey production you will have a business in addition to more control over the brands

Zo once corrupted also corrupts his style his fighting skills instead of hitting critical points of the enemies learn to stimulate the nerves just by touching the rivals
basically melee skills that attack resolution
"rotating nipple" You deal X resolution damage, you leave the opponent sundered and aroused for 2 turns

"You are already horny"

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
I'd like to see some control options given to charmer that scale with presence - right now, it feels like without investing into spellcasting, you're locked to either nuking resolve or recovering party resolve - some more tactical options wouldn't go amiss. For instance, the charmer might distract a target heavily enough for it to miss a turn, or an enemy might even be charmed into attacking its allies.

Also, drider magic. If I can't have natural webbing in combat, let me conjure some!

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
So I continue with my previous idea skills not based on presence but on strength as an alternative for warriors in case they encounter an unbreakable wall against physical attacks maybe I no longer have Zo's item but don't worry, just visit Carmen to snatch the Stone Mask from her.

Pose (Posture of Art-will) in each turn shine in a striking pose you get 20 evasion and physical resistance and a slight damage to resolution for all enemies (something similar to intuition)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dazzling Flex (Encounter)

You take a container of oil and you get smeared on it, your body not only becomes extremely slippery, also you dazzle the eyes of your enemies due to the brightness of the sun that bounces off your skin.

Effects:

• Blinded opponent for 3 turns
  • You gain a Physical Resist bonus 30 points for the rest of the fight.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rotating nipple (Recharge 4 turns)

You deal X resolution damage, you leave the opponent sundered and aroused for 2 turns

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Touched of the Corner Whore (Ultimate)

You use the tips of your fingers next to your tongue to press sensitive points to your adversary causing multiple orgasms and making him explode his fluids and consequently splashing his allies.

Effect: Resolve massive damage to a single target and inflict Terrified and arouse all other enemies for 8 turns

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
So I continue with my previous idea skills not based on presence but on strength as an alternative for warriors in case they encounter an unbreakable wall against physical attacks maybe I no longer have Zo's item but don't worry, just visit Carmen to snatch the Stone Mask from her.
The idea if Strength or Attack Power based teases sounds weird to me. I suppose they can deal hybrid or mostly physical damage while making the enemy vulnerable to tease or other types of List damage - but that would mostly just mimic the existing.

I do like the idea of more teases and other sexual combat moves that would lean into musculinity, or general physical size and prowess. The existing generic teases and Charmer powers all range from tolerabe to ridiculous when it comes to the way they interact with big, hunky girls and especially boys.
Touched of the Corner Whore (Ultimate)

You use the tips of your fingers next to your tongue to press sensitive points to your adversary causing multiple orgasms and making him explode his fluids and consequently splashing his allies.

Effect: Resolve massive damage to a single target and inflict Terrified and arouse all other enemies for 8 turns
This can fir right into Mallach temple as a sort of boon from the Fuck Catte himself or a talent some of the acolytes can help you unlock.

Rotating nipple (Recharge 4 turns)

You deal X resolution damage, you leave the opponent sundered and aroused for 2 turns
I think this would be too bizarre even for a Silly Mode variant, heh. Not even Kas's nips are that powerful.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
I'm very happy to hear that a rework is planned. The combat is honestly pretty fun as-is, but better number balancing helps ensure that it stays fun.

That being said, what are the odds of us getting more skill slots? I like collecting as many of the skills as possible and I often find myself wishing I could have more available in the same combat.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
That's a shame. Understandable though. I hope that we get the option to at least replace our basic attack with some of the "basic attack" at-will powers, like Frost Arrow or Magic Missile.
This might have been a long time ago, but I seem to remember, back when the game was first revealed/made public, I played what was available (Literally just the town and the foothills), and the withering bolt option for white mages actively replaced the basic attack button in combat, rather than the at-will sitting next to that button in the bar. I believe that it was changed for a good reason. And if you mean to have the basic attack function as a second at-will slot, I doubt we'll get that, since part of what balances Frost Arrow is that you can't get some other at-will with it, as it's otherwise just a straight upgrade to the basic attack.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Oh god I fucking remember that version, still was caught off guard by the portraits. Also we cant really say that might not be a thing, the way Savin said it, whatever the level 7 perk is would probably break the combat.

PudgyElderGod

Dec 28, 2020
This might have been a long time ago, but I seem to remember, back when the game was first revealed/made public, I played what was available (Literally just the town and the foothills), and the withering bolt option for white mages actively replaced the basic attack button in combat, rather than the at-will sitting next to that button in the bar. I believe that it was changed for a good reason. And if you mean to have the basic attack function as a second at-will slot, I doubt we'll get that, since part of what balances Frost Arrow is that you can't get some other at-will with it, as it's otherwise just a straight upgrade to the basic attack.
I think I remember similar? Pretty sure I first played back when Brint was introduced, so maybe/maybe not. I wouldn't mind stuff like Frost Arrow being a straight upgrade, since it's an attack bound to a single item and the benefits of having it over your basic attack would be weighed against the large amount of frost resistant enemies.

Regardless, I understand and respect why these things won't be added. The combat is fun as hell regardless and having more options would make it harder to balance.

Marsproject

Oct 6, 2015
I personally want to see stuff involving Eryka, always had a soft spot for the slightly corrupted paladin. Like maybe something to have her accept her change after just not doing the purifying after awhile, or just copious amounts of sex to make her appreciate it more. Another thing I would like to see is perhaps where she can impregnate if she still has it, or be impregnated if purified.

Hell I'd be all for having her as a party member, maybe as a trainer even to have the PC become a paladin themselves with abilities that are a cross between a warrior and a white mage, like personal weapon buffing with some light healing thrown in.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I personally want to see stuff involving Eryka, always had a soft spot for the slightly corrupted paladin. Like maybe something to have her accept her change after just not doing the purifying after awhile, or just copious amounts of sex to make her appreciate it more. Another thing I would like to see is perhaps where she can impregnate if she still has it, or be impregnated if purified.

Hell I'd be all for having her as a party member, maybe as a trainer even to have the PC become a paladin themselves with abilities that are a cross between a warrior and a white mage, like personal weapon buffing with some light healing thrown in.
Apparently she's getting more content.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Some of said content being a palapregnancy, iirc the writer for her likes to take there time with there stuff.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hell I'd be all for having her as a party member
Well this one's not happening because 1) The requirements to write a companion are pretty strict and 2) The absolutely terribly final deadline for anyone who met the criteria to do their final submissions was a couple days ago, so the only characters who aren't currently companions but can become them in the future are Viviane and Agnimitra (not yet in the game). But yeah, more Eryka content is apparently coming. Eventually.

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
She wants to remove it but the player has to initiate it. Based on the doc that Franks shared (start here) the Champ getting pregnant by Eryka will lock out the option to remove her penis and there's a plan for a way to purify her of the corruption without removing it, but naturally she needs it removed if the Champ wants to get her pregnant. So while some content for her will be gated behind what you do about her penis, it's not going to be forced upon you.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah the companion deadline has passed, but its nice to see we still got 2 in the end, making a nice round 12.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
That's a lot of companions XD I barely keep up with 4 of the actual ones that I pay attention to. Hoping that Viv will be an interesting companion too, I never paid that much attention to her, but she's beautiful, and her personality seems really nice.

Btw I don't know if was already asked, but I'll ask here anyway. That after a certain point be able to ask Cait or have her interested in sleeping with us like some other companions already do if asked. I know she has the option of cuddling after the sex, but I'm talking about just sleeping in a way that makes it feel more special.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Btw I don't know if was already asked, but I'll ask here anyway. That after a certain point be able to ask Cait or have her interested in sleeping with us like some other companions already do if asked. I know she has the option of cuddling after the sex, but I'm talking about just sleeping in a way that makes it feel more special.
Savin, her creator and the main developer, said no to the idea when it was suggested before.

To paraphrase, he said that it would be a redundancy and that he doesn't like the concept of dedicated, sex-independent sleep-with scenes very much.

Quite weird, IMO, since Cait is so affectionate in all other contexts and since sleep time cuddles are the best things about having a cat or a cat person around, but what cn you do?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Its one of those extra details thats up to the writer to make(or writers in Ryns case), and Savins got a lot more on his plate to write for something that superficial.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
Its one of those extra details thats up to the writer to make(or writers in Ryns case), and Savins got a lot more on his plate to write for something that superficial.
I mean, I personally don't think it's that superficial. It shows even more affection towards someone you like, and at least on my playthrough, Cait is becoming more and more attached to my champion as time goes. But I understand his view and it is his character after all. And I mean, it wouldn't be something to happen so soon, I think, at least from her latest dialogues, she really seems to be struggling with her feelings even sometimes almost slipping those 3 words, but holding back.

She kinda reminds me a little of Isabela from Dragon Age 2 tbh. Religion aside, Isabela always struggled between her freedom to fuck anyone she'd want or dedicating more to someone she fell in love with.
Curiously Isabela is my favorite LI from all DA games.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Well this one's not happening because 1) The requirements to write a companion are pretty strict and 2) The absolutely terribly final deadline for anyone who met the criteria to do their final submissions was a couple days ago, so the only characters who aren't currently companions but can become them in the future are Viviane and Agnimitra (not yet in the game). But yeah, more Eryka content is apparently coming. Eventually.
Einin fell by the wayside? Don't see people commenting on her anymore.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The post that was linked there was about how Einen wasn't submitted before the companion deadline. So at most she'll be an npc, rather than a companion.
Ah, well. Understandable, seeing as how William was busy writing something else.

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
A quest that allows you to form your weapon. There's a few ways I could imagine this going but, ultimately, you would complete a part of a 4-part quest, and each quest allows you to further form attributes or physical appearance of the weapon.

Reactions: Kesil and Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
A quest that allows you to form your weapon. There's a few ways I could imagine this going but, ultimately, you would complete a part of a 4-part quest, and each quest allows you to further form attributes or physical appearance of the weapon.
Crafting? That's one thing that devs don't want in this game. IIRC.

I could be entirely mistaken though.