What content would you like added?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I dont see that as dark, its kids who fell for a cults bullshit, they were too far gone and if she hadnt well, chances are the champ wouldnt have been able to do there thing.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
The corruption and execution of children isn't dark to you?
You know, I still wish we could have taken a more neutral stance with Sanders when we talk to him about it. His inaction led to that tragedy, but it's not me he wronged, that's Gweyr, her family, and the families that let their children fall under Tollus' control. Even if I'm cleaning up an extension of his mess, Kas was coming through that portal regardless, so that's not him.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Id like a anthro snake tf
Glowing eyes/nipples/cock/vag tf
More summons of different elements
A way to have a kid with berwyn when he is your sub not only when your his sub
And lastly a unique mage's robe and maybe a unique magic book you can weild

Reactions: Daft Hellians

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It makes sense that even in TiTs most non-bipedal have less then like 10 scenes where its accounted for.

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
I just got the scene with Selima and Sanders. And that was amazing, I comforted her and it was one of those scenes that made me really feel so good. And got me thinking I'd like to see more of them, I don't know if was already asked, but being able to actually sleep with them and or help them little by little, like Selima. I honestly got them to stay with me especially because I wanted to help them, more than just because of the Harem option.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Now that Cait has a ghost cock I'd love to see her use it on people besides the champ. Like double teaming Kura with her, or walking in on her pounding Berwyn's ass, or maybe even railing some cowgirls at the milk barn.

Reactions: Burnerbro

TheGoldenMeme

Nov 19, 2021
your mom's house
An actual Thief companion.

This is a wild tinfoil hat theory, but there could be a chance that Whisper may have something to do with it. Think about it:

• There are no other party members I can think of that has even something as simple as a sneak attack
  • He's often (mechanically speaking, during his fights) hyped up to be your rival during the whole Tollus storyline
  • Whisper is a lot more civil compared to the other cultists, and he may be using them as a means to an end.
I see him as a budding anti-hero type character.

Of course, you can just make your PC a Thief and do as you will, but considering that the companions in the game are supposed
to be made as "class representatives", I feel it's very strange that there isn't a Thief-type representative in CoC2, yet. You'd think
that would be one of the first things to implement, which makes me believe Whisper is somehow going to become one of the last
(even secret) companions you unlock in the game.

I may be horribly wrong about all of this, but these are just my two cents.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Bs Phoenix companion Agni. And before you ask, Berwyn is his adopted son/daughter (if you are a heretic) while Agni is his own creation. So thay is how he had two companions under his name.

Reactions: Ireyon

YissnakkJr

Oct 30, 2020
Most definitely not happening given the change starts happening at puberty, meaning they'd be underage and that's a Hard No, content-wise. If a marefolk stallion wants to become more feminine as an adult, they'd need to use the alchemy system normally like all non-PCs in the game.
Yeah, I definitely wasn't imagining an underage character (even mentioning that makes me uncomfortable)

And unless the lore for this is completely set in stone and it prevents it from working like this AT ALL, I was imagining more like a marefolk character who was of legal age but was only consuming enough of the Mare's Barley to sustain or maintain lucidity but wasn't drinking enough to cause any major 'shemare' changes, or ensure that 'Crazy Horse Syndrome' was fought off completely, and they're at the point where they either, finally let go and go crazy or hold on and consume the Barley and the PC could help them make that choice, maybe some sort of 'self-discovery' kind of thing (assisting them to go crazy would be the 'corrupt' ending and assisting them to choose the barley would be the 'pure' ending, that sort of thing).

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
for my last post i meant like a coc2 version of tits slyveren race (but the chance to be fully female or male)

and here are some new wants

a cheetah or lion or tiger tf

gold scales

a way to recolor your horns like in tits

a corrupt frostmander tf i know we have a firemander one but id like the option

to finally have a mecian tf (with a corrupt version)

otter tf/npc i find them so cute

bird tail i don't care what race or tf would have it i really wanna play a pc with one

Reactions: Burnerbro and Kesil

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I would like to know more about Rindos 'accident'... from rereading the scar talk scene with Kiyoko in the party, she too believes the 'accident' was not actually an accident. Usually in a game like this I don't feel bad for a character but Rindo is definitely an exception.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think Rindo has some stuff in the pipeline, but the poor smol crispy fox is behind the wall of meat that is Mino city.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
She made it past the wall of BEEF that is kor, I am impressed(also I wanted any excuse to make a beef joke sue me).

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I know its probably coming in the future anyways but...

I want to do things with Kas in her sex dungeon! It's right there in the Dream Palace and so close to the cookies, taunting me, All these girls get a collar with a name tag and a blue gemstone and I just get the gemstone/waystone charm.

I just want Kas to spoil (and rail) me, please and thank you.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I want to destroy her dream Palace, thats all I want as someone who isnt going to make the friends with her.
Alright dude we get it. you don't need to jump in with Your "I wanna kill Kas" post every time she's mentioned.

I know its probably coming in the future anyways but...

I want to do things with Kas in her sex dungeon! It's right there in the Dream Palace and so close to the cookies, taunting me, All these girls get a collar with a name tag and a blue gemstone and I just get the gemstone/waystone charm.

I just want Kas to spoil (and rail) me, please and thank you.

I just want to explore the Palace some more presumably there are more characters their to talk to/fuck. I'm also really interested in Aileah. Can't wait to see more of her in the game at some point.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I was also wondered if Kas dungeon would be useable.. what for I don't know. Could be great for corrupted MCs. I would love orges with Kas in her palace.