What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I also have a question about companion sets in general: given that some of the powers have direct upgrades at later levels, will the basic sets of companions get an upgraded version later down the line?
I don't believe that that's in the cards, no.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
unique underclothes. Idk how that'd even work, but I just wanna have a purple star in every category :V

speaking of equipment, more neck accessories would be nice. I feel like the options available are either kinda meh, either because they have small, generalized boosts, are temporary quest items (kiyoko's amulet) or is the fluffy scarf :V

OH! also also, would love the option so save loadouts on my powers, would make testing out new builds a lot less tedious.
How about a bargain battle with Kas to convince her to conjure you a pair of magical panties or something?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly I wanna fuckin vibe check her mansion in the ways between, would love for that to be an option to hostile twards her champs.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Would a bargain battle be necessary? Because that sounds like something Kas would do or has done at some point just because.
A sexy showdown will be to determine who will design the outfits and/or lingerie for both parties. Though Kas simply showering the Champ with lewd. maybe obviously cursed gifts will be perfect as well.

I don't believe that that's in the cards, no.
That's a bummer, because while some of their core set powers are evergreen (like Cleave), some fall by the wayside very quickly. For example, arguably by level 4 and most definitely by level 6 Brint/Brienne basic set's encounter Power is lagging behind everything a Champ wielding one from Warrior or Thief class might do.

Last edited:

Shorkcerer

Aug 17, 2021
Ooo...patch dropped and it has...

Batfolk random encounter
Hornet TF
Demon TFs
Balance tweaks

That QoL suggestion about disabling journal notifications made it in.

And the wayfort renovation seems to have left the review pile!
Where is the hornet TF? I have Land of Milky Honey complete.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
A prison like Gastigoth. I don't know why we still let some shit like tainted witch make trouble around the place.
A institution training those criminal about obey will good if we can't kill them. And is also a good tool in the future to rehabilitate the kas and the bitch Alissa by teach the nymphomaniac abstinence.

Last edited:

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
It'd be great if I could use the arrow keys to navigate the map, in addition to the WASD keys. Much as I love playing with one hand, using two is nice sometimes as well.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
It would be really cool if companions could acces the inventory during combat as well. That would indirectly buff combat consumables, since you don't necessarily need to waste the MCs turn.

Some training dummies in the gym. Like one with no defensive stats, one with mediocre defensive stats and and with high defensive stats. That would make testing builds alot more convenient.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It would be really cool if companions could acces the inventory during combat as well. That would indirectly buff combat consumables, since you don't necessarily need to waste the MCs turn
Considering its the champ that has the massive fucking backpack it wouldnt make sense.

Elemental tfs like becoming a water wyrd and a hellhound
I think elemental TFs might be a impossibilty due to there nature of them basically BEING the element, so becoming it would probably require some divine intervention.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Considering its the champ that has the massive fucking backpack it wouldnt make sense.
It could be a perk aquired with Lyric.

Like Arona shouting at Lyric to bring her some Brazzenbery ale, or Lyric running to a disarmed Brint, so he can yeet Lyric at the enemy.

That way Lyric could be more usefull in combat.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean Lyric herself is already stretching the absolute limit of whatever the fuck the champs backpack is. You basically have a Kohaku sized champ hungry lizard in it.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I mean Lyric herself is already stretching the absolute limit of whatever the fuck the champs backpack is. You basically have a Kohaku sized champ hungry lizard in it.
That bags (ha, get it?) the question if the MC actually fights with the backpack on their back. I guess the answer is yes, but it would make sense if the MC drops the backpack at the start of combat and Lyric manages/guards the inventory for them. And after combat the MC picks it up again.

Lone Wolf115

Wrong, Eubicha has the backpack :D
Not before you get her or don't have her tag along. She has her own but Wery means the Champion's backpack/napsack. All of those chests in the Tavern room image what that looks like.

Reactions: Kesil

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
It would be really cool if companions could acces the inventory during combat as well. That would indirectly buff combat consumables, since you don't necessarily need to waste the MCs turn.
When this suggestion has been brought up before, the main argument against it has been the existence of Champ only battle control and auto battle modes. Which is strange considering that having an AI setting that toggles on and off the use of consumables is the default feature of almost every game I ever saw with auto battles.

Reactions: Bobonga

Shorkcerer

Aug 17, 2021
Really? Cause I’m there and I can’t seem to find it, though I might not be playing the newest version, if it’s not available on mobile. Is There a way to find the newest version? I assume the item should just be there.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Really? Cause I’m there and I can’t seem to find it, though I might not be playing the newest version, if it’s not available on mobile. Is There a way to find the newest version? I assume the item should just be there.
It is backer patch stuff, though I can't speak for mobile availability. If you're a backer, make sure you're playing 0.4.16 which is available on Fenoxo.com on Steam. Otherwise, the most recent public patch is 0.4.14 until there's a new public patch in the next week or so.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015

Switching between the combat controls is done by clicking on Flow in combat, next to the Auto button, or by changing your Combat Flow Default in the options menu. There is no way for your party members to use items, except for Kaelirra's Tears if your champ gets knocked out.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Switching between the combat controls is done by clicking on Flow in combat, next to the Auto button, or by changing your Combat Flow Default in the options menu. There is no way for your party members to use items, except for Kaelirra's Tears if your champ gets knocked out.
Even then that’s not the companions. If you get defeated while adventuring with no companions the Kaelirra’s Tears will still activate.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A reason to build the temple honestly. With recent revelations that we will get Kas content without having to build it, I see no reason for that thing existing. Non of the character seem especially liked anywhere, mallach will never again interact with the player in any special way and the whole concept seems to lack some sort of spazazz to it.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Yeah, that sounds riveting to 90 percent of player-base. I am sure that people can not wait to do that. I asked for a reason dude, not for you to discourage me or everyone else for that matter.
You said you wanted a reason to build the temple, Wery said there plans to expand it’s content and gave an example.

Also, when exactly did you become the worlds greatest expert on what all the other players want?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
When exactly did you become the worlds greatest expert on what all the other players want?
When 2 of our most popular female companions are Brienne and Kiyoko, them together geting more then 50 percent of total patreon votes shows that people enjoy when champions is main focus of character attention, at least majority of them. And stuff like reaction to Rindo expansion, recent thread about open relationship and people looking forward to Briennes family lead me to believe as much.
Now, 90 percent in my example was mostly used as an exaggerated "fact" for sake of a punchline. That punchline being that turning your harem into mallach whores does not sound like an appealing prospect, or one worth building the temple over.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
When 2 of our most popular female companions are Brienne and Kiyoko, them together geting more then 50 percent of total patreon votes shows that people enjoy when champions is main focus of character attention, at least majority of them. And stuff like reaction to Rindo expansion, recent thread about open relationship and people looking forward to Briennes family lead me to believe as much.
Now, 90 percent in my example was mostly used as an exaggerated "fact" for sake of a punchline. That punchline being that turning your harem into mallach whores does not sound like an appealing prospect, or one worth building the temple over.
….You do know there are jobs at the temple that have nothing to do with sex right?

Also your argument here really does not address the actually important part which is that you said wanted a real reason to build the temple, and got mad when Wery told you an expansion was planned, and gave an example of one part of it.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
….You do know there are jobs at the temple that have nothing to do with sex right?

Also your argument here really does not address the actually important part which is that you said wanted a real reason to build the temple, and got mad when Wery told you an expansion was planned, and gave an example of one part of it.
My logic is that I do not see how sending Cat Harem to temple is supposed to get me on board. Or others in my predicament, I assume based on the things mentioned on prior post. Since I asked for something that will make the temple worth the investment. I do enjoy different kinds of content, but in this case, I think that creating unique, likable characters for fulfilling the temple requirments of being sluts seems like a smarter choice. Not spreading cat harem thin for what most people personally did not get them fo

Also, I do not think that that is even happening. I think no one has really any interest in writing Cat Harem whores expansion as of now.

Still, at the end of the day, I asked for something to get me invested in temple, and what Wery said did not sound appealing to me. I would be interested in cat boy whore trio tho. That sounds sweet.

Last edited: