What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
No you put a ring on her that quite literally gives only you and I thin Ryn control over her dick. Pretty sure she becomes truly corrupt if you send her ot the wayfort.
Yeah, that's what I remember. Nothing about being cured. Sending her to the wayfort turns her into a full demon, horns and all.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
That said, the ability to move Jael'yn from the Bar to the Wayfort and possibly back again. I sent her to the bar because i wasn't sure if i wanted her at the wayfort or not, and kind of regretting that.
I feel pretty certain that's not gonna happen, mostly because Wayfort Jael'yn is automatically corrupted more than bar Jael'yn as a base line. The Wayfort Jaelyn is a demon, with bluer skin, horns and a tail, and a much more confident grin than the bar version.
Curing? Jael'yn was never cured, IIRC. Her dick was merely put in chains. So she wouldn't go around fucking people and spreading corruption.

I might have misunderstood the whole thing though. Shouldn't Jael'yn still spread corruption when she uses her dick at the Hound?
It is a bit weird that Wayfort Jael'yn has a lower corruption gain for sex than Palace Jael'yn, but it does seem some corruption is gone or at least suppressed in the Bar version.

Lone Wolf115

It is a bit weird that Wayfort Jael'yn has a lower corruption gain for sex than Palace Jael'yn, but it does seem some corruption is gone or at least suppressed in the Bar version.
It might be the contraceptive that she takes it is probably magic enhanced. Joke/theory. Possible bug??

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
Etheryn is a hard no, I believe. Arona is probably the same.
That's a shame, but understandable given the reason they each have it.

Also there is wayfort stuff planned, it just kinda got pushed back a lot of abit. I cant remember if it was because of the Kor push or just cause the writer wanted more time, or maybe its in the code mountain.
Good to know, always figured there was more coming for it, just wasn't sure what.

I feel pretty certain that's not gonna happen, mostly because Wayfort Jael'yn is automatically corrupted more than bar Jael'yn as a base line. The Wayfort Jaelyn is a demon, with bluer skin, horns and a tail, and a much more confident grin than the bar version.
Was not aware of this, makes sense then. Maybe sending her to the wayfort after purifying her then? don't know.

It was either the wayfort OR the bar right? no third option to abandon, kill, or imprison her?

That might have been why i was conflicted when i got that point. i wasn't too keen on keeping her around in either location, but getting rid of or fixing her just weren't options.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
That might have been why i was conflicted when i got that point. i wasn't too keen on keeping her around in either location, but getting rid of or fixing her just weren't options.
Getting rid of her wasn't an option because Etheryn didn't want to kill her. Purifying wasn't an option because...the champ didn't have the magic for it nor a spare soul to bind.

Perhaps when the game is near the endgame? By that point we might have the means to redeem Kas, wouldn't be too much of a stretch to be able to do the same to Jael'yn. It would only be a question of the authors wanting it to happen and writing it.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
She does not seem to mind her dick even after curing her of corruption. Removing her dick would be an act of corrupt being in ger context. Same witg Arona. Even tho her content is little confusing in how it devalues people that enjoy power bottoming her, she still wants her dick. So it would also be corrupt act to dedick her.

But firstly, her authors do not want that so it is never happening for both of them.

I would rather for Ginat Elf Amazonian to have her gain ability to knock up the champ if nothing else.
She wasn't cured, Champ just sent her off from the palace. She's still corrupted. And if she wants her dick so much, she can have it, but curing her should at least return her vagina if not removing the dick.

Also, it doesn't make any sense that Kas takes away vaginas of either Jael'yn or Eryka, why would she reduce amount of holes she can fuck?

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A way to freeze Ryns Libido if nothing else since I am kind of tiered of juggling her 2 mechanics. Really tiring to limit myself with how much I can interact with her because off worrying of making her more secure/sluttier.
Because, I just figured out that the whole Libido thing is basically making her another Cait/Brint/Quin which, while fine since it is supposedly optional, is not really what attracted me to her. All this time I though it was about making her being able to do more depraved acts we wished for/commanded her to do.
But it is not that. So yeah, her whole mechanic really needs some way to be explained in game since I did not automatically associate high libido with prospect of her jumping on every dick she sees. Kind of funny when it then gets followed up by her telling me how much I mean to her.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Eryka is the only one who got her vagina completely replaced.
Kas didn't remove Evelyn's vagina from what she tells the Champion the Alurane did, or sounds like, and that's how she got her dick. I'm not talking about Eryka iI'm talking about someone else.

Lone Wolf115

Edit: Yes I know its everyones choice but it still makes me the big sad.
I have a Lupine hermaphrodite noble scion, warrior that is meant for Ryn when her especially when her cage comes off.
Think I might redo that one because this same one also got El pregnant, she is meant just for Ryn.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I'm not into being 'inflated' by particularly productive partners, so I'd appreciate a feature like in TiTS where you can... evacuate the remnants rather than walk around like a balloon.
Ditto to this. Though in my case it's so I can reset the counter and get my character inflated even more by a different partner, heh.
\
I'd also really like if we could do that via a friendly goo armor, in the vein of CoC1's Valeria or TiTS's Nova, but AFAIK the devs said no to the idea of getting one in CoC2. A scene with existing NPCs would be cool too, goo or otherwise.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Ditto to this. Though in my case it's so I can reset the counter and get my character inflated even more by a different partner, heh.
\
I'd also really like if we could do that via a friendly goo armor, in the vein of CoC1's Valeria or TiTS's Nova, but AFAIK the devs said no to the idea of getting one in CoC2. A scene with existing NPCs would be cool too, goo or otherwise.
A shame we can’t have an equipable goo friend in the inventory.

Last edited:

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
unique underclothes. Idk how that'd even work, but I just wanna have a purple star in every category :V

speaking of equipment, more neck accessories would be nice. I feel like the options available are either kinda meh, either because they have small, generalized boosts, are temporary quest items (kiyoko's amulet) or is the fluffy scarf :V

OH! also also, would love the option so save loadouts on my powers, would make testing out new builds a lot less tedious.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, some sort of Power setup save (even if it's just one alternate set) would be a nice thing to have.
unique underclothes. Idk how that'd even work, but I just wanna have a purple star in every category :V
I'm sure if you gave Kasyrra enough time she could figure out a way to make living panties/shorts (as appropriate) that keep you constantly stimulated, represented as something like a minor Libido or Corruption increase every time you get hit by a Crit or something, a la the Bad End from CoC1 but turned into an actual item.

Last edited:

Prent

Aug 8, 2021

speaking of equipment, more neck accessories would be nice. I feel like the options available are either kinda meh, either because they have small, generalized boosts, are temporary quest items (kiyoko's amulet) or is the fluffy scarf :V

OH! also also, would love the option so save loadouts on my powers, would make testing out new builds a lot less tedious.
Slime friend as underwear!!!

...oh wait

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
sadly I think wearable companion has already been rejected as an idea. no Nova allowed

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, which has me, as the kids say, Pogging, nice to see theres more demon stuff for those who fear the fluff but embrace the horse conk. But I wonder how the renovation stuff will be.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Looking for a malewife for my girlboss MC :catte: /j

(A monogamous male npc WOULD be pretty neat to have, though, since we currently only have monogamous female npcs.)
heck yeah! instead of corrupting brint, we should focus on domesticating him :V
more himbo or otherwise husbando characters would be nice, but I realize how rare it is for writers to have interest in making male characters.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah, which has me, as the kids say, Pogging, nice to see theres more demon stuff for those who fear the fluff but embrace the horse conk. But I wonder how the renovation stuff will be.
I wonder if letting the Alraune and Fariah stay there will come back to bite me in the butt and lock away something regarding the fort.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
I wonder if letting the Alraune and Fariah stay there will come back to bite me in the butt and lock away something regarding the fort.
I mean, you're gathering the most corrupted creatures in one place and let them do whatever the fuck they want. Seems pretty obvious what's gonna come out of this.:D