What content would you like added?

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
So a Lethicite is sort of the opposite of what happen to Kiyoko since she had no Chi

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As there is no guarantee that a demon will cease to be an egotistical bastard whith a soul bound back in them... A drastic and permanent solution might be what has needs to be done.
Except for the ending option in CoC1 where you give Lethice a soul again. Which Savin would like to remind people that he wrote. So yeah, if we get out hands on some Lethicite that we can spare and if we figure out the trick of it...

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
They werent drained of there Ki, they were just taken souls.
When you become a demon your soul is forcibly ejected from your body in the form of Lethicite, there is no in between step. The when the soul is ejected it is already drained of ki. In addition to this Kas tells Mallach the owners of the Lethicite she gave him would deliver themselves to him shortly, implying that yes the original owner of that Lethicite were transformed into demons, instead of having their souls removed in some other way (if such a way even exists).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
A shame we can’t have an equipable goo friend in the inventory.
Not an armor, but there was originally supposed to be a living metal sword companion in the original companion doc. Not sure if that counts according to the guidelines anymore because I don’t think Lyric went against the writer’s companion slot, so maybe somebody could pick up something similar?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Yes, like that. But it also does raise more questions for cause he is a god as well. We really don’t know if that kind of thing would be accessible to non-gods
That Redemption quest implies that there is a possibility of it being accessible, or else the whole quest would be a fruitless goose chase. Unless we got one of the seven to do it for us at the very end.

One thing I'm certain is that I'm not having my champ fuck up and/or expend his soul to redeem Kas.

would love a new set for Quin, specifically something combat focused.
There is something of this sort flying around, being mulled over. Something something Hoplite Quinn.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly you could justify neutral/hatred wanting to give Kas a soul, just do it in the way that absolutly ruins her. :catte:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Wait, What if thats something we can do with the lethicite we get at the end of where the seige quest ends? Also insert joke of "I WANT THAT DEMON OBLITERATED" here.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I assume that she woulda done herself that if it was that easy.

I do not think she would. I think Kas can already turn back to her non corrupt self (this is just me guessing) but why would she. Her plan is not to purify herself. She considers her state of being almost perfect, with only caveat being that the demons can only birth unadulterated Id in form of Imps. That is what she is trying to fix. So that her and champion can birth/sire some full fledged demons into the world. Turning her pure would be basically killing/destroying her demon self.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure that's touched on when doing the Mallach temple scene with that mysterious cat.
Mallach can, Kas can't, yet.
I do not think she would. I think Kas can already turn back to her non corrupt self (this is just me guessing) but why would she. Her plan is not to purify herself. She considers her state of being almost perfect, with only caveat being that the demons can only birth unadulterated Id in form of Imps. That is what she is trying to fix. So that her and champion can birth/sire some full fledged demons into the world. Turning her pure would be basically killing/destroying her demon self.
It would have to be something pretty big to shift her onto another train of though other than her current one. Maybe binding a soul is but one step. And I somehow think that we'll have to do yet another word battle like the nareva one.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I meant for those in the hostile route We use a lethicite to just obliterate the kas who is to make her a non-demon, as it is stated that doing it that way would destroy the who she is now. Which is quite the small price to pay when you need to be floofing up the marches. Honestly would be cool for that to be the "redemption" route for hostile.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Storm bard maybe?
bat bard maybe?!
Something something Hoplite Quinn.
Given his admiration for Taelia's Talons, I can see him getting a roguish swordsman kit. Adding a magical twist to it will put it too close to Cait's Hexblade set, so maybe lean into mad hops, acrobatic stunts and combat maneuvers to set him apart?

A storm caller would be cool and effective, given the superior nature of that damage type. The only issue I see there is the strong warlock fire theme Quin already has got going.

I also have a question about companion sets in general: given that some of the powers have direct upgrades at later levels, will the basic sets of companions get an upgraded version later down the line?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I also have a question about companion sets in general: given that some of the powers have direct upgrades at later levels, will the basic sets of companions get an upgraded version later down the line?
I don't believe that that's in the cards, no.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
unique underclothes. Idk how that'd even work, but I just wanna have a purple star in every category :V

speaking of equipment, more neck accessories would be nice. I feel like the options available are either kinda meh, either because they have small, generalized boosts, are temporary quest items (kiyoko's amulet) or is the fluffy scarf :V

OH! also also, would love the option so save loadouts on my powers, would make testing out new builds a lot less tedious.
How about a bargain battle with Kas to convince her to conjure you a pair of magical panties or something?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly I wanna fuckin vibe check her mansion in the ways between, would love for that to be an option to hostile twards her champs.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Would a bargain battle be necessary? Because that sounds like something Kas would do or has done at some point just because.
A sexy showdown will be to determine who will design the outfits and/or lingerie for both parties. Though Kas simply showering the Champ with lewd. maybe obviously cursed gifts will be perfect as well.

I don't believe that that's in the cards, no.
That's a bummer, because while some of their core set powers are evergreen (like Cleave), some fall by the wayside very quickly. For example, arguably by level 4 and most definitely by level 6 Brint/Brienne basic set's encounter Power is lagging behind everything a Champ wielding one from Warrior or Thief class might do.

Last edited:

Shorkcerer

Aug 17, 2021
Ooo...patch dropped and it has...

Batfolk random encounter
Hornet TF
Demon TFs
Balance tweaks

That QoL suggestion about disabling journal notifications made it in.

And the wayfort renovation seems to have left the review pile!
Where is the hornet TF? I have Land of Milky Honey complete.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
A prison like Gastigoth. I don't know why we still let some shit like tainted witch make trouble around the place.
A institution training those criminal about obey will good if we can't kill them. And is also a good tool in the future to rehabilitate the kas and the bitch Alissa by teach the nymphomaniac abstinence.

Last edited:

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
It'd be great if I could use the arrow keys to navigate the map, in addition to the WASD keys. Much as I love playing with one hand, using two is nice sometimes as well.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
It would be really cool if companions could acces the inventory during combat as well. That would indirectly buff combat consumables, since you don't necessarily need to waste the MCs turn.

Some training dummies in the gym. Like one with no defensive stats, one with mediocre defensive stats and and with high defensive stats. That would make testing builds alot more convenient.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It would be really cool if companions could acces the inventory during combat as well. That would indirectly buff combat consumables, since you don't necessarily need to waste the MCs turn
Considering its the champ that has the massive fucking backpack it wouldnt make sense.

Elemental tfs like becoming a water wyrd and a hellhound
I think elemental TFs might be a impossibilty due to there nature of them basically BEING the element, so becoming it would probably require some divine intervention.