What content would you like added?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Got to admit I don’t really understand the emergency snooze though cause Trail Rations are that OP and you can’t stack Camping supplies in your inventory.
The only way to replenish the Ultimate is through sleeping. And Banishment is a sure fire way to one shot the earth elemental

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
The only way to replenish the Ultimate is through sleeping. And Banishment is a sure fire way to one shot the earth elemental
That’s true, but the elemental doesn’t do anything to you if you lose. So just stay well fed, and if you lose, you lose there’s literally no consequence. And if you don’t want to waste time fighting it just surrender.

That’s my philosophy with the elemental anyway

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Wyvern venom is required to provoke a fluffy pink manticore into rough fun times. To no one's surprise, most of my corruption comes from that one scene. Speaking of, we (mostly me) needs more manticore content. Like pregnancy outside of the bad end (I don't care how low her virility is, sooner or later it'll work) or the ability to throw the manticore equivalent of catnip into the wayfort and have her guard it.

I wonder what it is with me and loving unamed enemy encounters? The world may never know.
The creator of the manticore isn't doing it anymore.. shame because Strawberrys other characters like Valencia was going to have more content, and her momma to be added.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The creator of the manticore isn't doing it anymore.. shame because Strawberrys other characters like Valencia was going to have more content, and her momma to be added.

I thought manticore girl was SKoW's character?

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I guess I'll have to wait some more (perhaps a couple of months? just a guess) for what I was really hyped for Brienne's family, namely the marriage content. Preg content would be a very nice bonus.

And it seems that both of those are not in the content "package" for the family that is being implemented now.

The sexing of the family is a very close second and it seems to be part of what this first package is about, so just have to wait for it to drop in the patches.

Just hope marriage and preg content will not get pushed waay into next year. Wsan is very, very busy, and there's a veritable fuckton of Khor'Minos to cover.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Real question, why do you bring wyvern venom and camping supplies everywhere with you?
In a number of Dungeons there are encounters that can be over come with wyvern venom {abyssal Depths , the Orc Pub) much more humane that an opponent is distracted by a bit of "Gusset Typing" rather than you just "wack the snot out of them".
Camping supplies are also useful in dungeons albeit to climb/access places rather than getting someone to rub one out.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
The only way to replenish the Ultimate is through sleeping.
We should all be thankful that the game's D&D roots are of 4&5E variety, heh. Though I wouldn't have said no to the utter chaos and power tripping of 3.5E

I thought manticore girl was SKoW's character?
She is. Though strawberry_tea was the one who wrote her Bad End and a couple of her sex scenes (including one for Wyvern Venom).

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Qh my bad.. I thought strawberry did because they said they had wanted to add more to the manticore..

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If anything the redemption from the lovers route should be slid down to also include neutral. It would still make sense there.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
This can work, but only if we will at some point get to see her more human and vulnerable side outside of the context of romance and boning. Right now you can be an affable antagosist for her, a relentless self-righteous pursuer, or a lover/bottom bitch she is connecting with more and more almost despite herself. Though I can't quite buy into her genuinely caring for the Champ, not even sure why.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
Though I can't quite buy into her genuinely caring for the Champ, not even sure why.
Because care is really not genuine? She's caring for Champ's soul, not for Champ, at least in the beginning.
But with the power of Plot, the further romance path advances - the more genuine her care becomes.

Reactions: Burnerbro

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly at this point my interest in Kas in minimal(because I think I can guess who and where she is), im more interested in Tallus, if only because he now has content that involves my favorite content.

Reactions: Kesil

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Because care is really not genuine? She's caring for Champ's soul, not for Champ, at least in the beginning.
But with the power of Plot, the further romance path advances - the more genuine her care becomes.
She's a demon, it'll never be 100% genuine. I'd say it, at most, equates to a very deep seated obsession.

IF she somehow gets a soul in her and regains the concept of empathy...well... we would have to see what would happen. I highly doubt she would suddenly have an epiphany like the seven.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
She's a demon, it'll never be 100% genuine. I'd say it, at most, equates to a very deep seated obsession.

IF she somehow gets a soul in her and regains the concept of empathy...well... we would have to see what would happen. I highly doubt she would suddenly have an epiphany like the seven.
Maybe no an epiphany, but regaining empathy after all of the horrible awful stuff she's done sounds like a surefire way to become suicidally guilty, and hyper traumatized if not handled very carefully.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
The additions of new classes that also plays into stories and encounters like usual would be good. Seeing all of these new characters that fights in a unique way like shapeshifting, using swords & magic, summoning multiple creatures, having a beast companion, demonic powers or holy powers, etc, makes me think that story wise (or for the sake of roleplaying) for your PC to fight against them, they decided to get stronger (since it's starting to feel like some deity level enemies might show up at some points). So they could either add hybrid classes like Magic Knight and Mystic Archer, or add 2 branching advanced classes paths to the existing classes, like for example, Warriors: Knight (one-handed and shield) or Gladiator (two-handed), Hunter: Ranger (archery and nature magics) or Beast master (permanent animal companion like Etheryn has), Thief: Swordmaster (Dual-wielding swords and daggers, maybe even katanas?) or Ninja (Kunoichi for female), Black Mage: Sorcerer (Sorceress for female) or Dark Knight (or Shadow Knight just for a different name), White Mage: Saint (Saintess for female) or Paladin, and lastly Charmer: Nymph or Succubus. Also I'm pretty sure some people has probably said this already or not but when are we gonna get Dragon, Wyvern, and Snake TFs? I know we have the Lizan TF now but a snake character just feels... elegant or better in some way I think? Like the ones in TiTs are.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
New classes aren't happening, you can freely make whatever hybrid classes you like via mixing and matching Powers and there will be new ones added in the future for more variety but the five classes we have are all that we're gonna get.

A dragon-morph TF has been confirmed but for reasons known only to the devs (ie it's probably Plot Stuff) it's explicitly gonna be a late-game thing.

Reactions: Kyba1

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
A dragon-morph TF has been confirmed but for reasons known only to the devs (ie it's probably Plot Stuff) it's explicitly gonna be a late-game thing.

The plot is that Kas wants more dragon daughters so she starts selling the TF and making her daughters carry it to make more. It just takes her all three acts to make it.

Though if dragons are a thing in Savarra, I don't know why an optional dragon boss couldn't be made that drops the TF. Unless there's a secret plan to make the dragon TF have unique abilities. Which I doubt btw. You can already learn Kas's dragon breath attack and it's only level locked, so why make special exclusive dragon abilities when you can get what would be the main one independently.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean making dragon late game TF sounds right, cause chances are were gonna be fighting them, either by slaying or laying.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Slaves. Between the gray-furred slaver and the orc pens we need the opportunity to pluck a couple slaves from wherever they exist and give them treatment ranging from giving them the love and affection the deserve to railing them stupid until their desire for champ genitals is a more effective method of retaining their service than the steel collars they wear.

Reactions: Animalistic

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Pretty sure thats a big fuckin nono on the patreon end so not gonna happen.
Is it, tho? Don't remember seeing any specific mentions of sexual slavery in their rules, though admittedly it have been a while since I last looked them up.

Sep 1, 2021
I mean making dragon late game TF sounds right, cause chances are were gonna be fighting them, either by slaying or laying.
Yes we shall use Cait as bait to lure the dragon in and when she has her legs wrapped around the dragon we shall jump it from behind and catch it between the two of us in a pincer attack or we can wait until it tires itself out on Cait.

• Love
Reactions: Prent

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Maybe a way to see how far we are progressing on certain events and characters statistics. For example, I am constantly tiered of worrying how much attention and slutyness is to much when it comes to Ryn. Especially for her max Libido and lover points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Maybe a way to see how far we are progressing on certain events and characters statistics. For example, I am constantly tiered of worrying how much attention and slutyness is to much when it comes to Ryn. Especially for her max Libido and lover points.
TiTS has that in the Codex, a whole assload of stat/event/quest tracking. Seems to have been a design decision to completely axe that for CoC2. Admittedly, I mainly wanted to track pregnancies. Etheryn...for Ryn I just keep her at or around 0 libido.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I think I remember reading that the codex features were made by Jacques and that's why TiTS has it but CoC2 doesn't. I'm pretty sure it was someone who only codes for TiTS and that's why CoC2 doesn't have it.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I think I remember reading that the codex features were made by Jacques and that's why TiTS has it but CoC2 doesn't. I'm pretty sure it was someone who only codes for TiTS and that's why CoC2 doesn't have it.
Ahhh, yeah. That would explain it.