What content would you like added?

MeiLan

May 15, 2019
More roleplay options would be nice, like the ones you get when helping Gwyer in her questline, they don't even need to make any long lasting impact on the game either, letting the player voice their opinion is more than enough.

I also liked the option where you voiced your opinion when talking to Carmen about her inaction, even if it did not change the dialogue at all.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
It would be really nice to get more options for how you want to act in certain scenes. It's a bit jarring going from talking to Sanders about Gweyr and going "No worries, I understand" to talking to Garth only for it to devolve into a screaming match and champ exclaiming about how they will go back to the rift and bring Gweyr back to her family, which I have to say I never planned to do and this scene only got me to reload and keep hush on the whole situation.

B'yeah. More of the Sanders/Gweyr monster/Carmen inaction types of chances to react in character even if ultimately meaningless. And pleasr no more default scenes as extreme as Garth's talk.

Ilonus

Apr 25, 2021
Bumfuck, Nowhere
I regards to marriage content that is already/planned to be in the game, some items like the Mare's Ring for other marriages would be cool. For example, the ring you get from marrying Kiyoko could have an effect more geared towards something like universal Fire or Blight damage buffs since those are elements generally associated with her magic.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean it is the only wedding ring that doesnt give benefits but I think thats the point, shes your companion and fox wife and the mother of your many kits(not as many as a certain someone who has like 10k+, you know who your are).

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I'd say the 'marriage' item, even though you get it without marrying Kiyoko, is the once a day 'lol not dead yet' belt. It's an item that symbolises the love your champion and your vampire-wife share, and your family's hope of keeping you safe while you're out fighting demons. A wedding ring is just the cherry on top of that.

Dec 12, 2018
I would totally love to have the option to chose if you want to have brint or brienne drom the start,the whole armor quest is kind of lame in my opinion, also it would be nice to be able to give things such as piercings and the cowbell you give to brienne, to other characters, and lastly some kind of "cheat" panel that enables you to transform your character however you like appearance wise, not stats and such things

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I'd say the 'marriage' item, even though you get it without marrying Kiyoko, is the once a day 'lol not dead yet' belt. It's an item that symbolises the love your champion and your vampire-wife share, and your family's hope of keeping you safe while you're out fighting demons. A wedding ring is just the cherry on top of that.
You mean the OP belt that is technically a once a battle revive lol.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
Viv: Enchanting is an incredibly intricate process of binding the spirit of a magical creature to a mundane item in order to impart some of the creatures properties to the item.

Kiyoko: Your daughter and I knitted you this ugly belt. It's magical.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Viv: Enchanting is an incredibly intricate process of binding the spirit of a magical creature to a mundane item in order to impart some of the creatures properties to the item.

Also Viv: Leaves enchanted corsets lying around to turn people into busty women and sells enchanted fetish gear with a kinky enchantment.

• Haha
Reactions: Kesil and Prent

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I always have the Senninbari on my champ. Heh.

COMIC SNIP
Edit: a more fitting image
Pretty much justifies that whole "The Wizard did it!" thing.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
more lines where partymembers voice their thoughts on things in scenes or areas of the world, kind of like how Etheryn has something to say on nearly every tile of the frostwood. I feel like Atugia and Azu are especially quiet.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
not some witch think shes fuckin baba yaga.

I was worried I was the only one making that connection. And I'll have you know that Viv is eccentric. Therefore her weird actions are excused.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
would like it if they could add some dating stuff with our companions or the romance npc
You mean like the dates with
Brint/Brienne
Ryn
Special event Kas
Senja
Midwinter Festivus

* this list is not comprehensive ( being made off the top of my head) if you find anything relevant on the top of your head please add it [no dandruff].

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Brint/Brienne
Ryn
Special event Kas
Senja
Midwinter Festivus

* this list is not comprehensive ( being made off the top of my head) if you find anything relevant on the top of your head please add it [no dandruff].
brint/brienne have a date since when and how did i not know about this

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
[...]
Ryn
[...]
Midwinter Festivus
bk_ryn_blush.png

Reactions: sora21345 and Prent

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Brint has dates but since when did Brienne? I find Brint gets more updates than Brienne.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
When can I take Kiyoko on dates, they totally dont have the exact ending you would expect them to have at all. Even if all your companions are making bets on if she comes back with a bun in the oven.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
A inventory sorting system would be nice, there already are options in shops, but in the primary inventory instead of needing to use storage to sort, would be nice to have a quick option to say, have all consumables on top, or all unique items, possibly option to sort storage so weapons/armor/accessories were grouped together instead of having to dump them into your inventory then place them similarly. Mostly ocd but at least items on top could be very useful, the green boxes on useables is a good idea but would be nice to have them more easily locatable visually edit: omg storage does have that already my bad

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Thats what makes it powerful, Your wife and daughter made it, not some witch think shes fuckin baba yaga.
I think the later scenes should reveal that she is totally Baba Yaga. Saggy tits, gnarled teeth, crooked claw-like fingernails, and wiry, gray pubes and all.
And then she steals one of your babies... or has one of your babies.
Okay... maybe that should be set aside for a dream scene.

• Haha
Reactions: MissSilissa

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Personally I would want to see the dangers of corruption, during the game we see multiple characters that are falling to their corruption or that are at risk of being attacked but nothing happens no matter how much time passes, even more it would be nice that territories had a "corrupted stat" that showed how dangerous it is becoming, just to give a few of the situations I mean:
In general, I'd also love for Corruption to eventually become both a more significant threat requiring a more proactive approach from the Champ AND a more developed source of extreme sexual content. Even knowing that is is a ton of extra work for the writers involved, I still think that the result will be worth it. However for reasons listed below I think any such development should take place in mid-to-late game:

Time gating is most likely out of the question from the get-go, since the devs expressed their desire to leave the day counter entirely decoupled from all the plot progression. Which leaves us with either event specific triggers for the corruption progression of each individual character and zone, or ones based entirely on progressing between the Acts.

Out of the three Acts planned, Act 1 is so open and freeform that implementing such a mechanic can really screw over any new players that don't follow wiki or guides. At the same time, the main quest points the player directly towards two major sources of corruption in the early game (Alraune and Winter City); dealing with one more (Centaur Village) is mandatory before the player can reach Khor'Minos and Act 2 proper without attacking minotaur guards and potentially turning a lot of their city hostile. All that doesn't leave much corruption to propagate and take over characters and zones without the player nurturing it and facilitating its spread.

In contrast, I imagine that by the end of Act 2 Kas's plans will kick into high gear and her invasion will finally come in full force. Changing zones and any characters left roaming them unprotected to reflect this shift is a tried and true trope for both western and Japanese RPGs.

Another thing that can limit the implementation of passive corruption is the fact that from the pure game feel perspective, a more hands-on approach is preferable nine times out of ten. Because when you just didn't get to meet the character enough times or do enough in a particular zone and then you return to find it corrupted - it feels like a frustrating failure. But if you have had a hand in the transformation or explicitely chose to leave a certain place or peoples to their fate, the resulting changes are satisfying fruits of your labor or just desserts you served to some assholes.
I think the later scenes should reveal that she is totally Baba Yaga. Saggy tits, gnarled teeth, crooked claw-like fingernails, and wiry, gray pubes and all.And then she steals one of your babies... or has one of your babies.
Okay... maybe that should be set aside for a dream scene.
So something like this:

Though personally I'd prefer a less common and more cultured beefy route:
Toho_beefy_yaga.jpg

Artist: Taosym