What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Nah, screw any kind of meta transformation. As someone who minmaxes (mostly) in games like a madman, It would just activate mu complexion to find most optimal race fpr each build. I do not want to get punished for not being a cat or backstabbing elf when playing assassin.
It already happens with me just picking whatever starting race provides a bonus to one of the stats I want to use and also not swapping races because the affinity changes may fuck with my build.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Back when I first played CoC, my first Champion ended up with an array of transformations that was almost solely based on perks. Add having zero idea about imperial measures and you'll get a walking behemoth of a centaur with four huge breasts and balls, ten knobs the length of legs, a bee stinger and wings, gills... I once tried to recreate it via Heromachine. The results were... funny.
Yeah its stuff like that is why they decided to make most TFs completely cosmetic. And limiting dick amounts to 2 max and breasts to 2 max.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
And limiting dick amounts to 2 max and breasts to 2 max.
Most of what you said was right, but there are two things that are technically not true here. It is theoretically possible for Champ to have more than one row of breasts, but no TF to make it happen has been implemented; some breast-focused content has been futureproofed for the eventuality that it does happen. (It might not.) And if Champ uses the plant TF to get a bushel cock, Champ has more than two dicks.

Reactions: Kesil

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
More threesomes that don't include our pet slut.. Brienne and Evergreen for example or when we get to the mino town proper, we get to have threesomes with hot Lady minos with Brienne.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
And if Champ uses the plant TF to get a bushel cock, Champ has more than two dicks.
Okay thats cheating lol, though im guessing on the coding/parsing side of things that triggers any of the scenes for 2 dicks?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Okay thats cheating lol, though im guessing on the coding/parsing side of things that triggers any of the scenes for 2 dicks?
Yup.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It already happens with me just picking whatever starting race provides a bonus to one of the stats I want to use and also not swapping races because the affinity changes may fuck with my build.
That is why I added mostly. That one wasted stat hurts, but I can live withit.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Don’t worry about swapping races. Garth, Sanders, River, and Irvis can all reassign your stats however you like, without concern for stat affinities

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
would it be possible to interact with our kids more?
In-depth interactions are unlikely for reasons Tobs has stated here, among other places. That said, Savin did just take a temperature-check poll on Patreon about preferences for children and it came back pretty heavily for 'fewer pregnancies with more development' so it's possible that some future content might be written where there's more involved with the birth of your child(ren) in return for having a limit to how many times it can happen. Savin did say that Kinu would most likely stay unique in terms of being a fully developed character though.

If they do decide to act on that poll result, I'd love for a scene with Ryn where the two of you go all doting parents at the birth of your first child and then discuss giving them a brother/sister in the future. That said there's already a parser designed to check how many kids the two of you have so there's probably already something planned around that and it might be too late for a scene like that. But it would be sweet. xD

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
If they do decide to act on that poll result, I'd love for a scene with Ryn where the two of you go all doting parents at the birth of your first child and then discuss giving them a brother/sister in the future. That said there's already a parser designed to check how many kids the two of you have so there's probably already something planned around that and it might be too late for a scene like that. But it would be sweet. xD
Who's to say what happens in the future?

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I still hope there is a path to help Ryn in some capacity as a male champ, cause im still a Kiyoko only fox. But I want to try and leave her happy at the end of the journey.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Nothing's stopping a Champ with no womb from making Ryn happy in some way, it just means the pair of you can't have your children. Savin has said that concubines or multiple marriage partners would be the solution in a (She)Male!Champ/Ryn marriage but if that's not the kind of relationship your Champ wants to have with Ryn, she'll presumably find someone else to produce an heir with on her own. I dunno, maybe several someones, <cough>Elthara and Hethia<cough>. As the harem ghosts say, the best way to heal rifts is through love and how better for the druids to feel included than to have one of your own be the mother of part of the next royal generation?

Anyhow, I suspect that the combination of what you've already done for her vis the Winter City and freeing her from that damned cage will qualify as making her very happy no matter what else you do.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, i do like Ryns character so I always thought i'd be up a creek in trying to help her...Outside of making her big.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
True, the only male catboy in the game right now is mallach I think. But Im not complaining about the cute one we just got, totally not suspically fat assed.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
who the hell is Boomer and where do I find this Catboy?

edit: wait never mind, just remembered

SlammerZX3287

Jan 16, 2020
I would love to see other summons introduced. Love the quest for the Black Flame Dancer/Knight and would love to see the other summons you see such as the Wood Golem, Stone Golem and Shadow Specter and have quests linked to them that make them intelligence and give them genders if that is your thing. Just a suggestion is all I can give it is up to the people that created CoC2 to do what they will with it :) though I would ask if this idea is used please give me my props is all I will ask.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I would love to see other summons introduced. Love the quest for the Black Flame Dancer/Knight and would love to see the other summons you see such as the Wood Golem, Stone Golem and Shadow Specter ...
I like the Summoning Circle idea. So far I've only been able to summon my Wolf Spirit and play with it, but I do think a few other summons that had some dialogue or just interaction when called in non-combat situations would be nice. Intelligent ones could pass on some lore, others could possibly have their own stories.

Would be hilarious if you had one summon that you've been using in combat but, when you finally created your own circle to communicate, he/she tells you that being called to your world (outside of this special Summoning Circle) is hellish, soul-rending pain and that you should never do it again. They should, of course, be incredibly strong summons. After that conversation, there's no warning, but after every 5th summon of them or so you gain Corruption for being an uncaring prick.

Also secretly, after 50 or 100 fights without summoning them, the next time you talk at the Summoning Circle they reward you somehow with some power, item, or achievement. The real secret to it, however, is that it only counts the fights you win where you had the Summon power slotted, thus taking up your Encounter slot, making it a real challenge (though you could farm the newbie Frostwood area to keep it easy).