What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ehhh...I'm not really certain how big is the backlog for the code pile.
It could come as soon as in a couple of weeks, it could come in months.

Let me be happy. I want bat women.

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
I really like your avatar. The style seems vaguely familiar, but i can't put my finger on it, past the obvious part of it being Zelda. Would you kindly share the artist's name?

Sadly I'm unsure of who the artist is. I simply found it while searching for Zelda pics and liked it. I do see a mark in the lower-right hand side of the original image though. Didi? Pidi? Does that give you any clues?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It might be a bit for bat people, chances are there gonna focus on getting kor related content through the pipeline first. If only cause its mostly inaccessible squares right now.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The writing is done (supporters can read the doc right now) but the remaining steps have to be gone through, so it's probably going to be later rather than sooner, especially if there's a long coding backlog.
Sadly I'm unsure of who the artist is. I simply found it while searching for Zelda pics and liked it. I do see a mark in the lower-right hand side of the original image though. Didi? Pidi? Does that give you any clues?
@Burnerbro

Didi Esmeralda is who you're looking for. I recognize the name from some other art I've seen by them.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
On the earlier talk of a holiday event involving the Kitsunes, would an event based on an Japanese Holiday rather than Halloween, a western European origin holiday, make more sense?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
How about a dungeon-like encounter challenge involving a Wild Hunt encounter? Maybe have it time based around midnight, only having a random chance to appear between 23:00 and 1:00 at a crossroads tile in the Old Forest ( a tile with 3 or more directions). Possibly only after Winter City is freed.
It could be a spectral procession of Old Wyld followers; fey-like beings, spectral knights or hunters on white steeds with ghost hounds.

PC could hear hoofbeats approaching the crossroads and have a chance to run (avoid the encounter until next time). Otherwise, they could remain in the crossroads or try to hide, which results in them being spotted or sniffed out by the hounds and forced to flee, but the path from the crossroads leads into a chase scene (the woods have become connected to a fey-like instance). The PC has to outrun the hunt (which gives them a head start), traveling along one of many routes (there should be a few branches, but the connecting paths aren't visible until the PC enters an adjacent tile.

There can be challenges along the way, pushing through hedges or thorns, that might inflict Resolve or Health damage with a chance of tangling and costing them time. Chances to allow a character to squeeze through a low opening or a narrow set of trees or rocks, with a check on height or thickness indicating either outright failure (or blanked out option), a chance to get wedged and lose time, or a shortcut or increased time (or 'victory points', which can be calculated at the end to determine outcome).

They can also have areas to use Inventory items, rig Naptha, or Wyvern Venom traps, use Camping Supplies to create snares, which will slow pursuers and add victory points. Probably have to have a section in the beginning that explains why winged PCs can't just fly away; maybe the tree branches fold in overhead or they become visible and hails of hunting arrows almost knock them from the sky.

Possibly a small chapel along one path with a small cemetery and ringed with cold iron fencing, tended by a lonely priest or hermit that can offer advice (costing time) but also allowing a possible escape through a set of dark catacombs that runs under the small shrine and exits further along, in case the hunt is too close or encircling the holy ground).

A few encounters with scouting or harrying ghost hounds or the occasional hunter or party that ambushes them in certain squares, as well as possible fights with more detailed named individuals. If they reach the end and evade the hunt, they receive a reward of some kind. If they fail, since it's a dungeon event, probably Bad End., but not necessarily, if they have enough 'victory points'.

Or maybe this could expand on Old Wyld lore. Maybe the hunt offers the PC benefits for bringing them other prey, possibly setting them up against the Kitsune Den (the Old Wyld might be content to fade gracefully, but that doesn't mean their supporters are as willing). Maybe eventually you lure Martial Provost Nakano out with his 6 soldiers (maybe some constructs from Kazuo) and have to decide whether to assist him or let him get taken (possibly to escape later, scarred and twisted by the fey-realm and looking for revenge).

Since it might be hard to stumble on the event randomly, possibly Hethia, if available in Winter City, might have a chance to mention it if approached between 23:00 and 1:00 in the palace, mentioning that this time of night reminds her of Old Wyld stories about ghostly hunters haunting the Old Forest crossroads.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
A little quality of life feature: You can choose one of Garths drinks and everytime you sleep in the frost hound you pay 10 EC and get the respective buff.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
kobold tf

a ferret race

more summons of different elements like shadow, ice, lightning etc etc

a corrupt sheep tf

fairy tf or a corrupt version i really want fairy wings

anthro rabbit tf as we did get a anthro cat tf

floppy dog ears tf

unicorn tf even if its just a horn tf

lion or other big cats tfs could be sub species of leothran's

and lastly for once we eventually get dragons can there be fairy dragons as well (i doubt this but i can hope)

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
and lastly for once we eventually get dragons can there be fairy dragons as well (i doubt this but i can hope)
I think there might be no intention for this particular type of TF, in THIS game. Some stuff is probably being kept for a possible next game.

blur

Sep 16, 2021
really id love to have orliath the dryad actually have a domination score like Berwyn cause right now she says a lot of that stuff but you can still refuse her even after you trigger the dialog where she really should be in full control

Reactions: Prent

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
really id love to have orliath the dryad actually have a domination score like Berwyn cause right now she says a lot of that stuff but you can still refuse her even after you trigger the dialog where she really should be in full control
I'm fairly certain that those are intentional hooks left for the content that is already planned for her later down the line.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
There isnt going to be any dragon related TF's im pretty sure is what he meant. Due to the whole not wanting TFs to have major benefits people would probably complain that it doesnt get flight(which gives an absolute bullshit amount of evasion it gives), I think the only TFs that will have benifits are permas.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
which gives an absolute bullshit amount of evasion
How much does it provide, exactly? With to-hit rolls having such a wide range and most flying enemies having a lot of natural evasion, it is hard to accurately gauge from casual play just how impactful is the bonus. But from comparing how often my melee hits lands vs my range physical attacks, I feel like it isn't that much.

With the Dragon TFs being out of the question, I wonder what exactly do the existing plans for "dragon stuff" entail. Mostl likely we will be able to fight some dragons and quite possibly we will get to fuck some mongirl versions of them. But will we get to harvest some (preferably willingly donated) dragon parts to supplement the weaksauce materials normally available to the local crafters, and create some cool, if macabre, items? Will we be able to train a (or with a) dragon? Or to mother/farther some half dragon spawn of our own and really dab on Kas? In any case, anything dragon related is definitely high on the list of content I would like to see added.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
The evasion bonus is enough that if I can knock them out of it they are fucking dead next turn, flying is why I run hexblade cait and Kiyoko, the burns I see are fucking stupid at 100+ a turn(this was before I hotswapped off crit build due to the upcoming changes, seeya later 1k steady strike) and it makes the jucied imps so much easier.

Also chances are were going to lay the dragon more than slay the dragon lets be real.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Where are people getting the idea that there will be no dragon TFs? Savin has said repeatedly that there will be a dragon-morph TF (see here and here) and it'll be later in the game. I think that when he said there weren't plans for a TF he was responding to the idea of a 'fairy dragon' TF rather than dragons in general.

They wouldn't offer gameplay benefits though, for the reason already mentioned. Well, maybe Tail Whack like a few others do, but not flight and not breath attacks.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Ah, welcome to my dumb ass, trying to be helpful but missing the context by a mark. GUess I saw dragon TF as one the might cause people to complain about the lack of flight/breath.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I really like altering the game world, or more specifically, how your actions affect the game world. Upgrading of the nursery, building of the temple,, the potential repair of Wayfort. Choices that affect ease of movement. Maybe finding and hiring an out of work construction crew (possibly minotaur engineers that were caught outside during the blockade). Having them start repairing the old Winter City bridge between the city and the Temple of Fire (more specifically to get to the old mines easier, since Ryn will probably want to curtail some of the Glacial Rift mining). That will allow easier travel from my visiting my Hellhound pups and the Winter City or Kitsune Den. Not sure if that section falls under the Marcher Baron's domain, but possibly would generate a small amount of tolls over time (like the Mallach Temple), granted by the Regent as compensation for aiding in the rebuilding of Winter City's economy (or just peripherally as tolls from increased merchant travel through the Wayfort because of the ease of travel with the new bridge).

No idea what costs, materials, or amount of time that might take to get a functional bridge built though, but could also add in an option for Winged PCs to be able to fly from one end of the old broken bridge to the other. Likely would require them to be alone (or maybe only a single companion if they could logically carry them); Brint is probably out. But that area already has precedent for having a lone PC in the form of the Snake Girl (Vatia) sleeping content. It would really just make travel from one map point to the other, ala the Livernius ferry ride in Undermountain.

Reactions: Kesil

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Where are people getting the idea that there will be no dragon TFs? Savin has said repeatedly that there will be a dragon-morph TF (see here and here) and it'll be later in the game. I think that when he said there weren't plans for a TF he was responding to the idea of a 'fairy dragon' TF rather than dragons in general.

They wouldn't offer gameplay benefits though, for the reason already mentioned. Well, maybe Tail Whack like a few others do, but not flight and not breath attacks.
Aww that's a bummer I was hoping the dragon TF's to give benefits akin to the soulbind TFs of the Seven considering that it's supposed to be endgame content anyways.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Because they want to avoid "meta transformations" as it were, I think stuff that dragon TF gave in CoC 1 like flight were super strong. Perma TFs giving benefits make sense due to it literally being "you are now floof/valkyre/hottopocshopper no going back".

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Because they want to avoid "meta transformations" as it were, I think stuff that dragon TF gave in CoC 1 like flight were super strong. Perma TFs giving benefits make sense due to it literally being "you are now floof/valkyre/hottopocshopper no going back".
Well I'd take a perma TF that let me turn into a draconic humanoid with dragon abilities over a purely cosmetic TF that we can already kinda achieve by combining manticore and salamander TFs any day.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Nah, screw any kind of meta transformation. As someone who minmaxes (mostly) in games like a madman, It would just activate mu complexion to find most optimal race fpr each build. I do not want to get punished for not being a cat or backstabbing elf when playing assassin.

Reactions: Kesil

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Back when I first played CoC, my first Champion ended up with an array of transformations that was almost solely based on perks. Add having zero idea about imperial measures and you'll get a walking behemoth of a centaur with four huge breasts and balls, ten knobs the length of legs, a bee stinger and wings, gills... I once tried to recreate it via Heromachine. The results were... funny.