What content would you like added?

Sep 1, 2021
I would like more content with the Hellhound and the Frost Pupper maybe moving them into the Wayfort and could have a scene with both of them with the hellhound trying to dom the frost pupper who thinks its a game and pounces on the hellhound. Another thing would be some more with Zhara the harpy wingleader but I assume we will see more of her in the future when we deal with the harpy matron.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Chances are frost pup will be removed than her getting content that or replaced. And I honestly thought Shar was absolutely abandoned on accident, good to know she wasnt.

• Sad
Sep 1, 2021
The Frost Pupper is an orphaned character so it's unlikely she'll get more content.

Savin has said that Zhara has more content planned and so does Shar, which will happen before the.Windy Peaks stuff can progress. In any case, more Harpy content will be coming.
Sad about the Frost Pupper not getting more content but didn't think she would since she didn't have much already. Glad about more Zhara content hopefully she can become a friendly npc similar to how Shar and Zo are who we can meet without fighting, since she can't be all that bad if she is willing to risk being attacked by the town guards to see us and let us see our child. Wonder if being friendly with her will add extra options to the Windy Peaks.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Chances are frost pup will be removed than her getting content that or replaced.
That would come as a big surprise to the fans who have asked to write expansions for her.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
These are thing I do not know, if only for the fact I dont dig deeply into posts in the forum.
It's more of a Discord thing than the forums, but yes.

Plenty of people in the fanbase like the idea of the Frost Pupper. It's just that none of the fans has managed to finish writing an expansion (yet?), and all of the full time writers are busy with other work.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Dullahan TF? Would that actually be possible.. I was reading another thread on here about companion writing by the observer.. (started with C but I can't spell it) and someone said about PC/MC being able to a Dullahan like Autiga (ehh I think I spelt it right).

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Most certainly not. The whole detached thing is something that falls under same situation as centuar TF. Developers do not want to support it.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
A courier system. Maybe not as needed currently but some characters like Hretha, for example, become upset when your character misses their pregnancy, it could also be used for letters from npcs you've befriended, for flavor or if you haven't seen them for some time. The courier could either be faceless or have a generic sprite, so it doesn't annoy people you could have a toggle, but could also be useful for quests in the future if you ever follow a non linear progression. Could prevent having to backtrack through every possible location to see if anything needs to be done, could add a little extra life and connection between all areas to make it more immersive. Would be temporarily disabled during sieges or major events so you're not fighting a god or something then have someone sprint in and announce "Let's see here... For your eyes only." Could possibly make a unique npc questline to help say, a centaur start one up first, but that might be annoying or cause problems. Having messages from characters in like zone A while you're in zone B or C could just help really make it feel like you're in a world, hide the curtains some if you will. Some characters like Kiyoko are more independent for the most part and make sense, but especially in more major events that have popped up of like spoiler attacks on your home end spoiler etc, could be a bit more interesting. Something that wouldn't force you to drop everything if you had something important to do, but a system where you could get more emotionally invested, like "YOU NO TOUCH FAMILY", give the illusion of time sensitive stuff so players get more invested, and if characters get upset with you for missing actual time sensitive stuff it feels earned and like you messed up instead of just being like "I mean you couldn't have sent a letter or a runner or a bird or anything?"

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
I'd like the option to be completely naked outside of sex scenes. The Wyld Elves and other playable races you encounter walk around naked, why can't the player? (or am I just missing something?)

If this is implemented, I feel like a slight boost to sexiness and/or temptation would be fair since you'd probably be more focused on Teasing than dealing damage when in combat, and you're risking taking more physical damage as a result.

In addition, I hope more armor/clothes options such as the Bondage Gear (ie: stuff that doesn't cover breasts and pussy/cock) is added. Plus, I would like to see unique Tease descriptions if your goods are already on display (or more of them if some already exist).

I feel like this could open up an additional playstyle which will add to the game in fun ways, and I don't believe it would be difficult to do. If this has been suggested before, I apologize for the repeat suggestion. I've been a fan of COC & COC 2 for quite a while and I've always been disappointed that this was never an option.

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
I'd also like to see a "default" character looks generator return, as in an actual image to supplement the appearance text, and a "default" face icon derived from that for the player. I can't remember if that was in a modded version of COC 1 or if it was added in one of the last updates for it, but I liked it a lot.

I wouldn't want the ability to add a custom image removed as a result, but if this is implemented, both could potentially be custom images. The framework for this seems to be there (forgive me if that's a misinterpretation), so I think this would also be a cool addition and would help immerse the player in the story with their character.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Well the reason why you see other naked characters they tend to be out in the wild, not in the towns and cities. Also tease has been ultra fucking nerfed due to it being able to beat the WC boss when you shouldnt be able to, and no it will not, the people behind CoC2 fucking hate mods with a passion and that was a mod from the first game.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Psst, this forum has an Edit button, there's never a need to double-post.

Oh, and please don't be scared off by all the responses, this happens sometimes when you're new to the boards and don't know what's already been nixed by the devs/has been discussed before.
I'd like the option to be completely naked outside of sex scenes. The Wyld Elves and other playable races you encounter walk around naked, why can't the player? (or am I just missing something?)
The Wyld Elf trio have clothing, Fritte even has art where she's wearing some though it doesn't display normally.

The Champion being forced to wear something at all times is enforced by the code and will not change. I'm not sure anyone has publicly stated a reason behind the decision but I can think of a few offhand:
  • No gameplay reason in mind, they just decided it didn't make sense for the setting to allow you to run around naked so they don't let you do it.
  • Linked to the above, not having to deal with the exhibitionism mechanics from TiTS code regarding when you can be publicly naked and when you can't or what sexy things you can/can't do in a 'public' setting.
  • Consistency of writing since it means you don't need to write separate sets of descriptions for the Champion removing their clothes versus starting out nude.
My guess would be that it's mostly the last of those, since that's also the justification given for why non-bipedal body types aren't permitted for the Champ and why ghostlights work the way they do, among other things.

In addition, I hope more armor/clothes options such as the Bondage Gear (ie: stuff that doesn't cover breasts and pussy/cock) is added.
The most recent (backer) patch just added sexy fishnets.
If this is implemented, I feel like a slight boost to sexiness and/or temptation would be fair since you'd probably be more focused on Teasing than dealing damage when in combat, and you're risking taking more physical damage as a result.
I believe that the Exposed X tags are just cosmetic, or at least that's what the devs have always said. A while back I thought I saw something that said otherwise and it has a mechanical effect but apparently I was getting my wires crossed with what TiTS does, so I don't think that actually carries over into CoC2 gameplay-wise.
I'd also like to see a "default" character looks generator return, as in an actual image to supplement the appearance text, and a "default" face icon derived from that for the player. I can't remember if that was in a modded version of COC 1 or if it was added in one of the last updates for it, but I liked it a lot.
Never EVER going to happen.

And yeah, the devs loathe mods and nothing involved with any of them is at all relevant to what will be done in this game.
so I think this would also be a cool addition and would help immerse the player in the story with their character.
That's why the option to add your own portrait exists. Adding a full-body shot would be difficult because the images are contained in the save files themselves and the code would probably not appreciate the sudden massive bloating of file sizes. An alternative approach could probably be done (see my musing here if you're curious) but it would a lot of fiddling on the player's part and wouldn't carry over between versions (except maybe the Steam one) and would generally be a whole lot of work required for minimal gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyba1 and Kesil

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
This, I believe, is mostly just that, if the player goes around naked, every sex scene needs an extra variation for if you're already nude. The scenes come with the assumption that you're clothed, so the writers describe the process of removing those clothes, but unlike how clothes type differences could just be a parser like "playerclothing" or whatever it's called (I've not checked this game's parsers), the player being nude needs an extra check and extra work to modify the scene to exclude the clothing related words and have the character be like "I'd say strip, but for some reason you've been walking around this super chilly northern perma-winter with no clothes." Also outside of sex scenes either there would need to be some acknowledgement from other characters, or the lack of clothing has no purpose but to be a hard mode.
There's already several light armors which provide a strong boost to sexiness in exchange for less protection, like the bondage gear, or the Kunoichi Bodysuit. Either the nudity would be a worse version of those or it would break the already strong tease combat even more.
I feel like this could open up an additional playstyle which will add to the game in fun ways, and I don't believe it would be difficult to do. If this has been suggested before, I apologize for the repeat suggestion. I've been a fan of COC & COC 2 for quite a while and I've always been disappointed that this was never an option.
What do you mean by an additional playstyle? If you mean a tease focus, that's already in the game. There's a ton of sexiness boosting gear, and half the Charmer's abilities basically just focus on resolve damage.

I wouldn't want the ability to add a custom image removed as a result, but if this is implemented, both could potentially be custom images. The framework for this seems to be there (forgive me if that's a misinterpretation), so I think this would also be a cool addition and would help immerse the player in the story with their character.
It would either need a ton of work or just be the most painfully generic face which misses 99% of every possible feature. Also bringing something up and saying "a modded version of CoC did it" is very unlikely to convince people, given how much the devs dislike mods.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Nudity makes you stronger on Savarra. They have to nerf us to keep things fair.

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
This, I believe, is mostly just that, if the player goes around naked, every sex scene needs an extra variation for if you're already nude. The scenes come with the assumption that you're clothed, so the writers describe the process of removing those clothes, but unlike how clothes type differences could just be a parser like "playerclothing" or whatever it's called (I've not checked this game's parsers), the player being nude needs an extra check and extra work to modify the scene to exclude the clothing related words and have the character be like "I'd say strip, but for some reason you've been walking around this super chilly northern perma-winter with no clothes." Also outside of sex scenes either there would need to be some acknowledgement from other characters, or the lack of clothing has no purpose but to be a hard mode.

There's already several light armors which provide a strong boost to sexiness in exchange for less protection, like the bondage gear, or the Kunoichi Bodysuit. Either the nudity would be a worse version of those or it would break the already strong tease combat even more.

What do you mean by an additional playstyle? If you mean a tease focus, that's already in the game. There's a ton of sexiness boosting gear, and half the Charmer's abilities basically just focus on resolve damage.

It would either need a ton of work or just be the most painfully generic face which misses 99% of every possible feature. Also bringing something up and saying "a modded version of CoC did it" is very unlikely to convince people, given how much the devs dislike mods.
1) That's fair. Seems it would be more complicated to re-write than I initially thought.

2) I know, but I just like the flavor of the "nudist" more, personally. But...

3) I always felt like the Tease playstyle was arguably weaker. Maybe I'm just playing wrong? And I guess "playstyle" was the wrong word maybe? Perhaps it could have been implemented as a "Hard Mode" or possibly something as part of the "Silly Mode"? Idk. I never felt like Tease was strong, so that's why I suggested it. Maybe something to consider once it's properly balanced? That's all I got at this point.

4) I don't understand why mods are so hated here. Could you explain why? I understand not wanting to support mods, but I don't understand why mods would be hated outright.

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
3) I always felt like the Tease playstyle was arguably weaker. Maybe I'm just playing wrong? And I guess "playstyle" was the wrong word maybe? Perhaps it could have been implemented as a "Hard Mode" or possibly something as part of the "Silly Mode"? Idk. I never felt like Tease was strong, so that's why I suggested it. Maybe something to consider once it's properly balanced? That's all I got at this point.

Resolve combat was incredibly difficult to balance and charmers have been the strongest class in the game for a while until the recent crit nerf. You could wipe whole encounters with two abilities if they weren't straight up immune to tease like ghosts of wolves.

4) I don't understand why mods are so hated here. Could you explain why? I understand not wanting to support mods, but I don't understand why mods would be hated outright.
Mods were used by members of the community to get content in the games that otherwise wouldn't have made it in. Be it low quality of the submission or just adding content to some characters that those characters original writers were stritcly against.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I always felt like the Tease playstyle was arguably weaker. Maybe I'm just playing wrong? And I guess "playstyle" was the wrong word maybe? Perhaps it could have been implemented as a "Hard Mode" or possibly something as part of the "Silly Mode"? Idk. I never felt like Tease was strong, so that's why I suggested it. Maybe something to consider once it's properly balanced? That's all I got at this point.

Balancing is always changing, but tease was nerfed at some point. For kind of the same reason crit damage just got nerfed. Tease is more useful in the rift dungeons though.

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
Mods were used by members of the community to get content in the games that otherwise wouldn't have made it in. Be it low quality of the submission or just adding content to some characters that those characters original writers were stritcly against.
Ok... but that's kind of the whole POINT of mods isn't it? Resurrecting content that got scrapped only ADDS to the experience and a dedicated player shouldn't be looked down upon for such endeavors, even if their reconstruction doesn't match the original idea.

Also, I'm sure Bethesda never wanted their game turned into a sexual playground, rife with naked, busty, 4k pussy texture, tit and ass physics having characters, amongst other things, yet here we are and Skyrim is currently the most popular game to mod in all of gaming with or without the sex mods, and mods are what made the game so immensely popular and has kept the game alive to this day. The user makes personalized changes that THEY want. No, it's not the "official version" of the game, but it's not the devs' responsibility to maintain mods in any way, and anyone with two brain cells to rub together should know if the game is modded and is not (entirely) what the devs envisioned, so why would they care?

If what you said is the actual reason for the developers' disdain for mods, it seems very selfish and childish to sit there and be angry that people want to mod your game so they can ENJOY IT MORE simply because it's not "what you want" as a developer. I simply can't comprehend that line of logic. Games are meant to be enjoyed by those who play it. If that's not your intent, or you actively oppose people seeking to gain the most enjoyment from your game, then why are you making a game?

Balancing is always changing, but tease was nerfed at some point. For kind of the same reason crit damage just got nerfed. Tease is more useful in the rift dungeons though.
I'm not sure I ever made it to a rift dungeon, so that might be why it felt weak. I haven't played a whole lot of COC2, and before downloading 0.4.10, the last time I played was around a year ago, so there could have been a lot of changes since then.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Mods also cause people to mix up what was actually in game/canon and what was added, to this day people when bringing up CoC keep bringing up shit from mods and not the game itself. Also iirc it also requires access to the source code which is just a whole new can of worms. And attack resolve instead of HP has always been easier so its a lot weaker due to the fact a lot of resolve abilitys just dont miss when used.

NymphoElf

Sep 13, 2021
Mods also cause people to mix up what was actually in game/canon and what was added, to this day people when bringing up CoC keep bringing up shit from mods and not the game itself. Also iirc it also requires access to the source code which is just a whole new can of worms.
Ah, didn't consider the implications of that.