What content would you like added?

Lone Wolf115

Warning, don't sleep with Brienne and don't have a go at the kobold queen's clit. Game will hang.
Well I'm not a backer so :catte:
The Queen nah I'm good, I do wander if we will be doing anything with the Gnolls at some point, they need a little taming with Wolf/Lupine dick if you catch my drift they needs themselves a new alpha they are lacking.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Should probably report that in the bugs sub-forum then, sounds like Rune deciding to keep the PC for all eternity for talking to her last public release lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Should probably report that in the bugs sub-forum then, sounds like Rune deciding to keep the PC for all eternity for talking to her last public release lol.
He did there was a little thing about Gweyr's return I wanted to read every word and I'm still waiting for the public release.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Already did, there's a bunch of reports piling up, all sort of looking like the same sort of error.

It also happens when you do the deed with Ryn after having her model lingerie for the champion. Oof.

EDIT: Already fixed

EDIT.2: People in Khorminos are so nonplussed that they didn't react at all to the stranger in the city activating the waystone statue.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
kinda want a dedicated dog tf that has various tfs like a curled tails and floppy ears for example and i know we have a lupine tf but their based on wolfs

and id love to see other elemental lupines like the hellhound but for other elements like lightning/thunder or water etc etc

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure Windy Peaks will get a waystone eventually (like, once there's a there, there) because otherwise that would be a hell of a trek every time.

As for Khor'minos sleeping spots, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we can sleep at Brint/Brienne's place once that's in.

Lone Wolf115

As for Khor'minos sleeping spots, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we can sleep at Brint/Brienne's place once that's in.
Anyone worried about momma moo (anyone know her name) I mean she's gonna be heartbroken when her boy returns as a girl, I read that we are going to be able to sleep, bang, whatever, with her sister but is the mother gonna be a fuckbuddy or will she not be a option.

• Sad
Reactions: Burnerbro

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Anyone worried about momma moo (anyone know her name) I mean she's gonna be heartbroken when her boy returns as a girl, I read that we are going to be able to sleep, bang, whatever, with her sister but is the mother gonna be a fuckbuddy or will she not be a option.
1 - not sure she's going to be heartbroken, her kid did return, contrary to the father
2 - I think she'll be sexable, not certain though. Lots of stuff goes on in the Discord
EDIT 3 - I'm not sure if momma moo will have a reaction to Brienne arriving at home pregnant though. That would be extra awkward.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

EDIT 3 - I'm not sure if momma moo will have a reaction to Brienne arriving at home pregnant though. That would be extra awkward.
After a long explanation.
Brienne's mom: "Your pregnant I'm gonna be a grandmother."
Champion: Uhh you already are there's 100 Mino babies at Hawkethorne.
Brienne's mom: O_O Wow you've been busy huh.
Brienne: (blushing) Uhh yeah he/she is pretty amazing.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
After a long explanation.
Brienne's mom: "Your pregnant I'm gonna be a grandmother."
Champion: Uhh you already are there's 100 Mino babies at Hawkethorne.
Brienne's mom: O_O Wow you've been busy huh.
Brienne: (blushing) Uhh yeah he/she is pretty amazing.
If momma moo only had brint and the sister, I wonder where's the minogirl fertility. Or wasn't the father virile enough? My champion's and brienne's litters routinely hit 6 or more kids.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Funnily enough—it's not just a Brienne thing. After some, um, "training," my champion is regularly giving birth to six of Brint's children at a time. At first, Brint only sired one child. The more that she became pregnant, though, the more children she became pregnant with. Basically, Brint is the most efficient stud if you play a broodmother. 100% would recommend. <333333 (It helps that my champion's fertility is super high ngl.)

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brint, man. Pictures of masculine stud when male and of female fertility when female. Is there anything he can not be?

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Just seen a doc for CoC HGG edition about pure female characters being able to knock up female NPCs using a unique strap on dildo, something about using champs female fluids to impregnate who ever (i think Amily) creating only pure female children iirc.. This could be great for those who don't want a penis but still want to access certain preg content in CoC2.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just seen a doc for CoC HGG edition about pure female characters being able to knock up female NPCs using a unique strap on dildo\
Things that were done in mods don't have any bearing on what the devs of the proper games will do, so I wouldn't read too much into that. The whole thing with ghostlights running on Magic! and producing ectoplasmic cum could have been used to enable (non-Kiyoko) pregnancy content for full-female Champs if they wanted to, but they apparently decided they didn't want that so it's strikes me as unlikely to be something they'll revisit.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Things that were done in mods don't have any bearing on what the devs of the proper games will do, so I wouldn't read too much into that. The whole thing with ghostlights running on Magic! and producing ectoplasmic cum could have been used to enable (non-Kiyoko) pregnancy content for full-female Champs if they wanted to, but they apparently decided they didn't want that so it's strikes me as unlikely to be something they'll revisit.

Unlikely, but it could work. The magi-cock is expensive and takes longer to get than a normal dick, so giving it more utility like that would be nice. I could see a short quest that let's local crazy corset maker witch Viviane tinker with it and make the ecto splooge virile AF. I mean, it's easier and cheaper to just grow a dick, decide sterility/virility, and then remove it when done. Plus I don't have to shower with bleach to feel better after interacting with that damn tanuki.

Don't worry, showering with bleach is safe. Bleach is mostly water. Showers are mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, all is already bleach.

• Haha