What content would you like added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I would love to be able to get fucked by Garth or Sanders, to be completely honest with you. I have a weak spot for daddies. More daddy kink in general (there's like one or two scenes with Brint that are amazing! but it's always nice to have more).
Garth and Sanders are off-limits as the starter Hawkthorne townies were never meant to be sexable. (Leorah was an exception and even that came with regrets as now people expect the other starter folks to get the same treatment)

Pepega

Nov 27, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this was already asked but do you know when we'll get some more Kasyrra content?

The Nikuman Knight

Feb 27, 2021
Garth and Sanders are off-limits as the starter Hawkthorne townies were never meant to be sexable. (Leorah was an exception and even that came with regrets as now people expect the other starter folks to get the same treatment)

Ah, okay! I didn't know that, but it makes sense. I will still hold out hope for getting railed by other daddies in the future, though.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this was already asked but do you know when we'll get some more Kasyrra content?
Kasyrra will have repeatable content similar to Kiyoko's Astral Plane whenever Savin and any other contributing writers get around to doing her 'Dream Palace' but we have no clue when that will be. Other than that, she's probably going to appear partway through the Khor'minos story since we know she's headed there after Winter City and she'll probably want to check how the Champion is doing at some point before we're knocking on the door of wherever she's set up shop. As Khor'minos is planned to roll out in stages over the next two years, I'd suggest getting comfy because her next story encounter is probably a good while away. That said, there is always the possibility of her showing up unexpectedly, like she will at the Festivus event if you're on her Romance path.

TLDR 'We really don't know, probably not soon.

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I don't remember if I suggested any of these before, but they're random ideas I had:

- Kasyrra disguising herself as Cait to come and visit you for a booty call.
- Cait punishinig the PC in a manner similar to Lusamine. Perhaps on request?
- Cait having the option to use a strap-on on a particularly submissive PC.

Reactions: HavocHive55

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Would like to get some options to get electrum without having to grind on the rift maybe if you are a minstrel (as an example) you could perform at Garth's tavern for tips and/or "tips" , we have fire elemental as a summon are other types (water/ice , earth , air) gonna be available some time too?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Would like to get some options to get electrum without having to grind on the rift maybe if you are a minstrel (as an example) you could perform at Garth's tavern for tips and/or "tips" , we have fire elemental as a summon are other types (water/ice , earth , air) gonna be available some time too?
What if it uses that still-new Hawkthorne explore thing and it gives you a chance to do a little music for a little cash (Not a lot to cheat it, but I imagine people love music, they got River hanging there after all, what if you sing with him and split the pay?)

I just low-key want Minstrel BGs to get some more notable stuff to them, let us use our music more outside combat reeeee

Reactions: Maomao

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
I guess the amount of cash would depend on champ's presence also there are other places where he/she could perform (Winter City , orc camp) outside of Hawkthorne

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Don't know if it has been suggested before or not but cooking with the alchemical set and ingredients to create food buffs or cook for the party.

Oooh, I second this! That could be fun! Maybe you could even make it into a group activity if you have your teammates with you c:

Reactions: Karamaru

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Speaking of orgies, orgy with all of your companions when? :allears:
In theory why not ?

In praxis, coding it will be tedious and raises the question " Where do they do it ?", not at the Frost Hound that's for sure ( just remember how Garth reacts to Jael'lyn) and how would they move to [insert location here] ?

We are walking on eggshell with this kind of content.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Definitely no sooner then when we claim castle Hawkestone and the gang moves up there. Even then, 50/50 on Savin going for such a scene.

Wait were actually going to do that if so I am all in for becoming the new Baron of Hawkstone it would give us a good way to spend excess money.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, per Savin's comments on the board and the public design doc, there will be (at least) two ways to move into Castle Hawkstone: Marry Carmen or take the castle from her somehow.

Reactions: Karamaru

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, per Savin's comments on the board and the public design doc, there will be (at least) two ways to move into Castle Hawkstone: Marry Carmen or take the castle from her somehow.

So, about that.

With changing design parameters over the years, we've decided to consolidate the player's stronghold entirely in the Wayfort. Carmen's role in the game is largely unchanged, but you won't be getting her castle (even if you do someday marry her) -- you'll continue to be a self-made Marcher-Baron with a castle you build up from the rubble. Skow and I have done a good bit of work preparing for that; you should start to see content dropping for a repaired and renovated Wayfort and some new NPCs at it (specifically a boreal elf bailiff, should you choose to accept Ryn's offer of vassalage) soon.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
We definitely need to do something creative about Berwyn's panties.

Reactions: QTPie and valkyr42

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So, about that.

With changing design parameters over the years, we've decided to consolidate the player's stronghold entirely in the Wayfort.
Oooooh! I know you mentioned a while back that if you had a chance to do it over again you'd have done it that way. Sounds like you found a way to make it work even after the fact, then. I like it!

Reactions: Savin and Malidica

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
So, about that.

With changing design parameters over the years, we've decided to consolidate the player's stronghold entirely in the Wayfort. Carmen's role in the game is largely unchanged, but you won't be getting her castle (even if you do someday marry her) -- you'll continue to be a self-made Marcher-Baron with a castle you build up from the rubble. Skow and I have done a good bit of work preparing for that; you should start to see content dropping for a repaired and renovated Wayfort and some new NPCs at it (specifically a boreal elf bailiff, should you choose to accept Ryn's offer of vassalage) soon.

Wayfort sounds like a better spot to start your own barony it's a more central location and gives plenty of options for expansions and a closer way stone gate.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I would like a low commitment path to resolving Kiyoko and the Amber Orb situation. She's great, I have a hero dedicated entirely to being a Champion of Keros and trying to be present in his family's life despite missing ten years and having a demanding day job. But for my less penis-wielding heroes for example, it'd be nice to have a compromise between 'grow a penis and start a dream family' and 'abandon Kiyoko to eternal solitary confinement in a dream world'. Like if you could just drop the orb off at the tree and then like two weeks later Kiyoko shows up like "hey dude I'm out, thanks, but also you can never visit the magic tree again or Nakano will stab your face okay bye forever".

After all that I ran an elf charmer lady hero and tried this path, immediately felt bad, and restarted with the intent of being a little more flexible on the topic of alchemically growing a penis. Dread it, run from it, the fox pregnancy novella arrives all the same. It's an excellent novella.

So the next largely pointless wish, maybe an option with Hashat to skip straight to the Etheryn/Hashat intercourse? Right now I imagine my hero and Cait running around Harvest Valley until they run into a bipedal horse with a giant weapon (and also a large hammer) and going "oh nooooooo we surrender please accept our pretty little elf as tribute". Ryn rolls her eyes and starts stripping off as the hero fluffs Hashat for her.

Actually I'm also fine with that series of events.

Reactions: Malidica

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I want to steal Byvernia's abilities so bad. the dual wielding blades with chains just feels amazing to think of (especially since i main awakened Lahn in bdo) and i can't help but want it for my character. As of this moment if you save edit, her abilties have no description or adaptive text for the champion or other weapons, so i don't think they will ever be stealable for champion use, but it's still something i want extremely badly.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
After all that I ran an elf charmer lady hero and tried this path, immediately felt bad, and restarted with the intent of being a little more flexible on the topic of alchemically growing a penis. Dread it, run from it, the fox pregnancy novella arrives all the same. It's an excellent novella.
Or you could be evil bastard like me. You hear Kiyokos request, realize you can not fulfill it since you lack equipment. After realizing that terms of her freedom are less then Ideal and that there is no reason to trust her. Since every one of there Kitsune encounters ended up with them attempting to rape you. So you decide to keep that Amulet with you, not on your person, but in some dark storage somewhere. I assume my champion will later throw thar amulet in some part of deep ocean since they do not want anyone to fall for that foxxy curse. That way, they seel that evil forever.