What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Will there be a way for us to become a genie or be an elemental, like having flame hair or able to turn your lower body into clouds?
No transformations that drastically alter your lower anatomy in that way (same reason as why we can't become a lamia or centaur, because the drastically different configuration would need a lot of changes to scenes and/or their own special scenes) though as for flame hair, I do not know. We don't really have any hair transformations beyond length and color, though someone could probably package "flame" as being a coloration.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Probably no on the first one, definite no on the second. No non biped configurations for players. Probably no non-corporeal tfs period either.

Reactions: Savin

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I would like to humbly request some additional storage slots. I like having all the unique/one off/missable items and whatnot so that if I want to change classes around I can, and the storage is getting a bit tight at only 30 items.

For what I've got in my storage and inventory right now, please see the spoiler. I'm not counting anything I'm wearing because it's actively being used.

Blade Staff
Sanctified Gladius.
Beast Killer.
Witch's Hat. (Witch's outfit)
Galon's Griefmaker.
Flame Cape. (I know it's not unique, but it's the one from the Witch's outfit)
Flaming Dagger. (Also not unique but I don't quite know where to get more consistently.)
Spiraled Blade.
Girthy Rod.
Blight Tendril.
Bondage Gear.
Mushroom Staff.
Mastbreaker. (Not listed as unique but AFAIK it's unobtainable if you don't buy it on first visit to the orc camp.)
Rosebloom Shield.
Aphrodisiac Whip.
Champion's Belt.
Ring of Temptation.
Evergreen's Bountiful Bag.
Francisca. (Not unique.)
Thigh High Leather Boots. (Witch's outfit)
Fox Tail Charm.
Witch's Corset. (Witch's outfit.)
Hirrud's Cloak.
Lucky Strike. (Not unique but rotating shop RNG limited)
Rogue's Ring.
Winged Sabatons.
Royal Gloves.
Royal Leathers.
Ring of Pure Thoughts.

And then, on top of that, I'm forced to carry around the following because it doesn't fit in my storage:

Mace. (Not unique, but gotten from the Winter City.)
Guard Cape.
2x Razor Nectar. (Everyone's max level, these are worthless atm.)
War Scythe. (I'm aware of returning it but unless she becomes a companion I kinda don't wanna.)
SeaCape. (Not unique but I don't know where to get more and it's not on the wiki.)
Captain's Greatsword.

Reactions: Kesil

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Consider how your Champion fights and perhaps keeping only the items pertinent to that playstyle. I see a bucketload of space you could free up with that alone.

Is he or she a warrior? Sell the Witch gear and other magic/sexiness based equipment, are they a mage? Then sell the warrior equipment. Either way you suddenly have a lot more space and some electrum in the bargain.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
Consider how your Champion fights and perhaps keeping only the items pertinent to that playstyle. I see a bucketload of space you could free up with that alone.

Is he or she a warrior? Sell the Witch gear and other magic/sexiness based equipment, are they a mage? Then sell the warrior equipment. Either way you suddenly have a lot more space and some electrum in the bargain.

A fair and valid idea, but as I mentioned I like having it on hand because I can change classes and completely reset my stats at any time with just a handful of EC. If I get bored with a particular class there's nothing stopping me from wiping the slate clean and continuing to play with the new class, and I'd hate to have sold off an item I'd want to use a few days before I did that. That and with all the issues it can cause I don't want to just save-edit the item back in.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would like to humbly request some additional storage slots. I like having all the unique/one off/missable items and whatnot so that if I want to change classes around I can, and the storage is getting a bit tight at only 30 items.
While the easiest solution would be to sell off some of that gear that's only sitting in your inventory out of a sense of completion, it will also help you to note that there are more slots. If you can only store thirty items then you've missed one of the currently available storage upgrades (Garth, Wayfort, Senja).

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Flaming Dagger. (Also not unique but I don't quite know where to get more consistently.)
You can buy more from Vivianne, the witch who gave you the first one, in the starting forest. She can also sell a bunch of special items and train you in black magic, including a unique spell you can't learn from Ivris. Anyways, yeah, I want more equipment space too.

The thing about that is that that requires players to not have a hoarder mindset, especially in regards to rare/unique equipment. Once you sell an item, it's gone, and if that's the only copy or it's hard to gain more, then you don't want to get rid of them, even if you likely won't use them. It probably is best to sell the items you almost certainly won't use, but like, I don't think like that. I think like "ooh, shiny" and collect it like a crow, regardless of if I would actually use it. It isn't helped by how later equipment is supposed to be sidegrades rather than straight upgrades (primarily), and by how you can respec, learn abilities from other classes, and swap your class entirely. Since early equipment is intended to be still just as useable later on in the game, you don't have the pipeflow of TiTS in regards to weapons, where new ones come in and you sell the old ones because they're just worse. This is good if you have a small pool of equipment, but at this point, with all of these unique equipments and rare consumables, with most of the equipments not being completely out of date, you're incentivized to keep them yet punished by the storage/inventory cap.
While the easiest solution would be to sell off some of that gear that's only sitting in your inventory out of a sense of completion, it will also help you to note that there are more slots. If you can only store thirty items then you've missed one of the currently available storage upgrades (Garth, Wayfort, Senja).
Senja can give you a storage upgrade? I didn't know that.

Reactions: Alypia

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019

Aha! I knew there had been one I missed! Unfortunately I didn't quite remember and the wiki doesn't talk about it on the storage page.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Aha! I knew there had been one I missed! Unfortunately I didn't quite remember and the wiki doesn't talk about it on the storage page.

Currently only one guy is trusted to work on it.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
If I get bored with a particular class there's nothing stopping me from wiping the slate clean and continuing to play with the new class, and

If I get get bored or want to switch things up in my class build I make a new character in a different save slot but I see your point. To each their own. :p

Celine

Sep 13, 2019
Little nitpick here. The planty Bushel of Dicks is basically described as always having the right size dick for the job, but it always just defaults to the Biggest no matter what, locking out some scenes (like plowing Ryn's ass... I miss tapping dat ass...)

While ideally I'd like to see every option available up to and including the champ's current max dick size when selecting a scene, I do understand the sort of coding challenge that might pose to accommodate a single TF. But what if under the Appearance tab alongside the option for gender preference, the Bushel also unlocked an option to select a dick size to use instead of just defaulting to the Biggest all the time. Sort of like how a Goo Steele in TiTS can morph their dick size. Then the Champ could make some real use of the Bushel without needing to spend lots of time on Alchemy TFs trying to tweak dick size all the time when that was likely part of the reason they got the Bushel in the first place.

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
Honestly more scenes with our daughter, I have accepted that the creator wants our relationship to be pure with her and will never allow us the amazing blessings to be with this divine woman. BUTTTTTTTT at least let me spoil her hard core with gifts and what not like I did when she was a kid. Honestly I have a profile where I basically never leave the dimension so I can just stay with the cute lil family paradise forever.

Reactions: HeyJune and Emerald

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Don't see much point in increasing bag space more than it already is, 20 slots is pretty generous. Especially since they removed having to have a full party just to have maximum inventory space as it is. It takes the most minimal inventory management skills to handle it.

Reactions: Emerald

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Don't see much point in increasing bag space more than it already is, 20 slots is pretty generous. Especially since they removed having to have a full party just to have maximum inventory space as it is. It takes the most minimal inventory management skills to handle it.
Don't be a inventory hoarder and space itself won't be a problem.
It's storage that risks being a problem as lol if you think anyone is gonna sell their uniques (outside Hirrud's Cloak, I always sell that one :U), tho I'll assume that the further the game goes the more storage space we might get, hopefully that is the case at least.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
You know, thinking outside the box, the storage space issue could be solved by completely side stepping it. The problem is uniques, nothing else, which could be fixed by having a sort of trophy room to show off all our cool loot. Could be just a meta thing or it could even be a thing added when we get our castle from the Cumpire.

That's a great suggestion, alternatively - there could be the allowance to store Unique items in the Bountiful Bag. I know it is a Unique itself but from what we get told by Lady Evergreen and what she used it for it could then be a way of storing Unique items.

Possibly a choice for players to either keep the item as purely a storage unit for Unique items or have it as an equip-able item with the increased healing bonus.

That way there is a trade-off for it, and allowing it to have a multi-purpose. Would also make sense for the lore of the item, I guess.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Not an in-game mechanic but more of like a lore thing.

I think it'd be cool to a line or two at the very end of the game mentioning that the champion learns a "shadow clone jutsu" like technique. Just so they can spend time with all of their waifus simultaneously.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Imagine: a trophy hall, in your very own castle. The shelves lined with all sorts of special items you've collected on your journey. But the most prominent item is displayed proudly in the center of the display room: A frozen Kobold.

Unironically that's part of reason Lyric is an item. The idea of just never defrosting him and carting around a kobold icicle all game was too funny.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A muscular and masculine male companion like Brint and Quinn, who can have a threesome with another man
Sorry to say this, no more male companions to be added into the game.
Still, threesomes between you and two men in general would be nice. Especially if those two men interact with each other during it.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
A muscular and masculine male companion like Brint and Quinn, who can have a threesome with another man
Gonna repeat what Animalistic said. However an NPC falling for what you're asking is not off the table.
It's just... well the problem is obvious. :U