What content would you like added?

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Hmm , how about a spitroast with Vaush and Brint? Both of 'em seem pretty chill.
Seems like it would be too similar to the Garret/Brint spitroast. I don't want to sound like a dick but I don't see how the scene would change.

Then again i'm a uncreative and simple person so....

yes, Vaush and Brint spitroast. We need more spitroast

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Seems like it would be too similar to the Garret/Brint spitroast. I don't want to sound like a dick but I don't see how the scene would change.
Vaush will fuck a dude while Garret won't is the difference. :U

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I just finished Peter Grill and the Philosophers Time and it got me thinking... We need pregnant hungry monster girls jumping male/herm champs for their seed!

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It'll probably be added at some point, but a way to call out Jen and Lusamine for being bandits while lying about still being mercenaries but still walking around Hawkethorne like it's okay and as if they're totally not robbing and attacking people. But doing so would lock out friendly content with them as a penalty and add more to their encounters since they'd put a target on your back.

Reactions: Kesil

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Love the elf femboy in the old forest, a couple more scenes with him would be great. Also is there a new set for Berwyn in the works? A nature/life mage style would be super cool.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Love the elf femboy in the old forest, a couple more scenes with him would be great.
Unlikely as he's not meant to be a full on character and just a way to deal with resolve I believe.
His writer dipped too.

IrrepairableEntropy

Jun 22, 2019
I would kinda like a way to peacefully talk through Sigrune and get to the content behind her. I figure it's on a to-do list somewhere but it's also been quite some time since she was added to the game, and according to the wiki the only way to access the content behind her is to fight your way in which I kinda don't want to do.

Ascendancy91

Feb 21, 2021
More footjobs! More feet stuff in general! The only options I can think of are Cait, Mai, one of the scenes for the geomancer kitsune, a loss scene from the wyvern girl, and a victory scene for dark knight pc's against the vulpine archer. Am in the minority on this one? Others might feel that's enough, but I would love to see more variety for the feet enthusiasts, lol.

Reactions: Gooch

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I saw someone mention it somewhere (can't recall when and where) but there's not a whole not of scenes with the PC themselves getting rimmed iirc. If any to recall at all, I think I only can remember the harpies can do it. There's more notable cases with you doing the rimming on others than the other way around. Not even as a prelude to getting dicked.
I suppose people don't like non-dick related butt-stuff being done to them? I'm not into it on a grand scale, it's just odd to me to notice as I play a buttslut PC.

Reactions: WolframL and Gooch

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
More footjobs! More feet stuff in general! The only options I can think of are Cait, Mai, one of the scenes for the geomancer kitsune, a loss scene from the wyvern girl, and a victory scene for dark knight pc's against the vulpine archer. Am in the minority on this one? Others might feel that's enough, but I would love to see more variety for the feet enthusiasts, lol.

I've heard Lyla, the new NPC in the Frostwood, has some feet stuff. You can find her after clearing out the Winter City main quest, near Evergreen's cottage.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
More of the fluffy moth girl, Lusina, would be nice. I'd love to have her as a companion and she seems like she's got an interesting story too. I don't know if it'd work well since I don't know much about coding, but the ability to upload a full body picture to appear on the image side for some scenes would be great, as well as selecting an area from it for a headshot for the status bar.

Reactions: Majincotton

jwins

Dec 1, 2020
More of the fluffy moth girl, Lusina, would be nice. I'd love to have her as a companion and she seems like she's got an interesting story too.
Savin is working to make her a repeatable NPC, but she's probably not going to be a companion.
I don't know if it'd work well since I don't know much about coding, but the ability to upload a full body picture to appear on the image side for some scenes would be great, as well as selecting an area from it for a headshot for the status bar.
You can upload an picture for your character by clicking on your class icon in the top left.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Savin is working to make her a repeatable NPC, but she's probably not going to be a companion.

You can upload an picture for your character by clicking on your class icon in the top left.

well at least I can get more of her one day, I get why she wouldn't become a companion but she's someone I'm happy to have more content of.
And I know about the uploading function, what I meant was that when the right side shows the full body of characters artwork when interacting and sometimes there's more than one. I was just thinking it would be nice to have the upload work for larger images that can appear on the right for some scenes to represent the player. And for my headshot thing, going off of how enemy and companion portraits are resized sections of their art, that something similar could be done for the player. I'm grateful just to at least have the function now though. It's the little things.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
I'd like to see more of Kasyrra being more...idk, demonic? Evil?

Like, atm, she kinda feels like the bad crowd that smokes behind the school that everyone tells the MC not to hang out with but he/she does anyone because they have cool leather jackets and promise to invite you to parties.
Mischievous, at worst.

Sure, she does some stuff to the bees I guess, and the centaurs, and the plants, but its all stuff you fix with little to no permanent consequences from the Champ's standpoint. Even the stuff at the Elven city wasn't that bad, it sucked even before she showed up and she basically cleared out the riff-raff so Ryn could get her butt on the throne. The champ never even saw it before Kas got to it, so you don't get any real sense of the effects she had on the city anyway.

I feel like doing sex stuff with Kas should feel like a real weighty choice, and not just guilt-free fun times, something the player might actually consider every time she's shows up. A reason to hate/dislike/mistrust her. Atm its just some easily cleansed corruption and a bit of light finger-wagging from a few companions.

She's literally a soulless monster incapable of love or empathy, but we're not really getting much of that yet.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I saw someone mention it somewhere (can't recall when and where) but there's not a whole not of scenes with the PC themselves getting rimmed iirc\
I would totally be down for more of this as well. I can think of a few characters who'd be up for that kind of thing (Cait and Ryn can both do it to Evelyn already so they'd undoubtedly be fine doing it to the Champion) but yeah, I can't think of too many scenes offhand where you're on the receiving end right now.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Hashat can make you carry her children but you cannot make her carry yours a shame since it would be interesting to see her reaction when giving birth to a bunch of elves also some item that would counteract the Hornet Ring (my mothfolk ranger goes from a flat chest to an I cup in a single day of traveling) that is not Blue Egg (WM).

Reactions: Maomao and Tendril

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I'd like to see more of Kasyrra being more...idk, demonic? Evil?

She's literally a soulless monster incapable of love or empathy, but we're not really getting much of that yet.
Honestly, while it would be interesting to work her in the angle you're talking about, I don't think that's intended of how we see her character working. Despite Kass being a great corruptive force on the world, all of the evils that go on seem to be less of her trying to do evil and more her just doing her own, corrruptive thing, which results in the corruption of others. And it's the others who get corrupted that actually work the evil. Kass feels like she's a character the PC is supposed to fall in love with, especially considering that, despite being a demon, she still seems to fall in love with the Champion (which can be seen in several scenes, including things like the bad end if you lose against Master Whisper in the Getting Into the Cloister quest). I think that being a demon doesn't actually remove the possibility of love, it's just much harder because of things like the super-high libido and potential lack of both inhibitions and empathy, and with demonic love it's much more likely to take the form of an obsession, which Kass honestly does seem to have formed with the Champ.

Skandranon

Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, while it would be interesting to work her in the angle you're talking about, I don't think that's intended of how we see her character working. Despite Kass being a great corruptive force on the world, all of the evils that go on seem to be less of her trying to do evil and more her just doing her own, corrruptive thing, which results in the corruption of others. And it's the others who get corrupted that actually work the evil. Kass feels like she's a character the PC is supposed to fall in love with, especially considering that, despite being a demon, she still seems to fall in love with the Champion (which can be seen in several scenes, including things like the bad end if you lose against Master Whisper in the Getting Into the Cloister quest). I think that being a demon doesn't actually remove the possibility of love, it's just much harder because of things like the super-high libido and potential lack of both inhibitions and empathy, and with demonic love it's much more likely to take the form of an obsession, which Kass honestly does seem to have formed with the Champ.

I dunno, what I got from this thread about Kas is that she's straight up incapable of actual love.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-love-kasyrra.18875/page-4

She can like you, and value you, but that's mostly because she wants something from you.

And she's definitely doing evil things. She bimboed the bugs, she turned the shopkeeper chick into a demon for fun, she ordered the cult to corrupt the centaur area and the rift area. She is definitely directly responsible for some evil stuff, a lot of which was basically for kicks and giggles.

It's just this stuff is couched towards the player in a way that makes it seem like not a big deal, because you the champ easily have dealt with all the consequences so far. The fact the she likes you doesn't really knock out the fact the she is, factually, a monster doing monstrous things.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Bring back Gytha! Don't let her wonderful scenes be a one time thing!

And let us knot her after the Winter City quest!

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
More hypnosis stuff but I think it would be hotter if it were more unwilling (loss scenario or picking the wrong choice). I could see a multitude of possibilities for how this could be implemented, perhaps via corruptive/demonic forces? Perhaps my favorite encounter in TiTs is the venus pitcher, being hypnotized by them into being bred envokes everything that I love about these games, bonus if bad ends are included.

Last edited:
Reactions: loricd

HeyJune

Feb 22, 2021
Now that Kiyoko will actually gender you properly (though Hime!Kinu only seemed to actually call me "Mother" twice and has otherwise called me Father despite my rack being twice the size of hers), it'd be nice to have some unique scenes/variants of them when you're fucking her with a female (or intersex) Champion, if more for your sake than hers.

This isn't the biggest deal (her content is already great as is) and I know it's extra work for not that much gain, but it was a bit weird personally for her to promise to make me "feel good" and then not touch my boobs or butt at all :p

Orion2442

Feb 25, 2021
what i want to be added the most is to be able to become a vesparan and hopefully have a scene with azzy involving the process of doing that rather than just a consumable item, and also suttle changes in dialogue with azzy if you end up doing that, azzy is my favorite character and i want to be a wasp girl with her lol

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
A Vesparan TF would need to come with an Ovipositor, which isn't (and never will be) supported.