What content would you like added?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah. Just because, in-universe, the race has ovi's, doesn't mean that the player needs to get one for the tf. You could just have an ovi-shaped cock in the tf, and it still functions normally.
Yeah, there's enough playing around with genitals already (like the siorcanna having human-type penises) that it could be done, with the caveat that you'd be making yourself only mostly-hornet because alchemy shenanigans or whatnot.

Savin has said there is a hornet TF being edited/reviewed so it's probably only a matter of time.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Now that I recently played through the content I'm interested in there's is a couple of things I want to see.

1st, I want..........A SHRUBBERY! (music plays).

2nd, maybe some minor crossover event with another adult game, like in a dungeon, an NPC or anything. Of course I know this is unlikely unless another adult game creator is willing to have their work used and be involved in the crossover, but it would be interesting.

3rd, perk rewards for completing quests. At this point the only ones we get are from completing the Winter City main story and if you choose to sell your soul to Keros. It would be interesting to see some side quests in the future with some perk rewards.

And lastly, if sea travel is ever implemented, a personal ship to sail the waves.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
3rd, perk rewards for completing quests. At this point the only ones we get are from completing the Winter City main story and if you choose to sell your soul to Keros. It would be interesting to see some side quests in the future with some perk rewards.

Never happening outside of main story quests.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'd like to see a few more starting races added for character creation. Like the moths, salamanders, and maybe a half lupine option. Nothing crazy for the start like kitsune or gothmanders or any other really unique TF's. But just more options for appearances at the start.

Reactions: Maomao and Titanio

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
That's unfortunate.

No, it's very fortunate. We don't want people to feel obligated to romance someone they have absolutely no interest in to get stackable perks; with equipment at least there are plenty of alternatives. Nor after carefully designing the system to keep the player's power within a reasonable band so that we can better predict it and make interesting and intelligent encounters, are we going to let them stack powerups out the wazoo. The CoC mods already show the mess that happens once that moronic ball gets rolling.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Possibly a way to restore resolve a bit easier or at least not feel so punished by resolve damaging opponents. I would like to point out that the current reward for completing main story quests is an increase in resolve. While that may not be a perk or a boon to any of the primary attribute points, I feel that characters that do not have any way of restoring said resolve don't find much use in it. Possibly add lust resistances in said post main story quest(s) boon as well, in order to potentially alleviate it feeling so punishing for the characters that do not have many viable (in most situations) ways of restoring their resolve.

E.g. if I have a character that doesn't have post combat sex, they then forgo the granted resolve restore. This means they either have to pick up bolstering dance, buy camping supplies or use the (feeling somewhat under-powered) consumables. This is why the majority of the time I just pick up bolstering dance on every character, which does not help on Dark difficulty due to the resolve heal not being sufficient.

I understand that camping supplies have an intended use, but for me personally - having to carry one at all times or teleport back to Hawkethorne does feel somewhat superfluous - considering that some of the current late game encounters can literally take you down to close to 0 resolve in a single encounter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
To that point, Trail Rations are your friend. 24 hours of full health/resolve restore after battle. Basically any point past the Old Forest I'll have a full stack of Trail Rations in my inventory at all time.

(Note: To anyone reading this, please do not nerf Trail Rations.)

I would like a low commitment path to resolving Kiyoko and the Amber Orb situation. She's great, I have a hero dedicated entirely to being a Champion of Keros and trying to be present in his family's life despite missing ten years and having a demanding day job. But for my less penis-wielding heroes for example, it'd be nice to have a compromise between 'grow a penis and start a dream family' and 'abandon Kiyoko to eternal solitary confinement in a dream world'. Like if you could just drop the orb off at the tree and then like two weeks later Kiyoko shows up like "hey dude I'm out, thanks, but also you can never visit the magic tree again or Nakano will stab your face okay bye forever".

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I would like a low commitment path to resolving Kiyoko and the Amber Orb situation. She's great, I have a hero dedicated entirely to being a Champion of Keros and trying to be present in his family's life despite missing ten years and having a demanding day job. But for my less penis-wielding heroes for example, it'd be nice to have a compromise between 'grow a penis and start a dream family' and 'abandon Kiyoko to eternal solitary confinement in a dream world'. Like if you could just drop the orb off at the tree and then like two weeks later Kiyoko shows up like "hey dude I'm out, thanks, but also you can never visit the magic tree again or Nakano will stab your face okay bye forever".

You can return the amulet as-is and just be done with it.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Huh. Is there a trick to it? I tried once with a no penis character and did the quest up to the Free Kiyoko prompt, where Keros told me Kiyoko needed more chi.

Refuse him and tell him to get someone else to solve the problem.

You'll pass over the amulet and the storyline is resolved there.

Reactions: HeyJune and zagzig

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
24 hours of full health/resolve restore after battle.

Huh, is that right? I was under the impression it was just restoring twice as much HP and Resolve after the battle. Anyways, my point is that doesn't help you during said battles. The whole argument you presented is fine assuming one can win, and if one is playing on Dark difficulty a lack of viable resolve restoration methods during combat is the issue.

My reference to camping supplies was more along the lines of needing to either flee then sleep to restore resolve before another fight, or somehow scrape a win if you're being punished by resolve. Either of which is a direct result of not being capable of dealing with resolve issues during fights.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Huh, is that right? I was under the impression it was just restoring twice as much HP and Resolve after the battle. Anyways, my point is that doesn't help you during said battles. The whole argument you is fine assuming one can win, and if one is playing on Dark difficulty a lack of viable resolve restoration methods during combat is the issue.
I play on Normal which might be mixing things up. On Normal at least you restore half the health/resolve lost during the battle, and by doubling it you're effectively getting a full restore (unless you took health or resolve damage elsewhere) and the general strategy for dealing with resolve damage mid-battle is 'oh shit kill the thing that's doing resolve damage there's no effective way to heal that'.

Okay fair point there although I assumed that was an intended difficulty.

Reactions: Undecided

tgreeny1

Sep 11, 2016
Something I think would be interesting to be added, Depending on you interactions with Arona, and whether you make her a sub or a dom. If she is a dom, have individual scenes where you can find her randomly dominating any of your companions, kind of like how you can already randomly walk in on berwyn and cait. But as a dom type, especially considering the fact of what she does just randomly roaming around, you can see her just taking what she wants anytime she wants it. This dynamic has the others accepting it, since she becomes the defacto dom of the group.

Likewise you can have the opposite if she is a sub, such as walking in on brint fucking her etc.

Reactions: Serrated seat

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I'd like to see a few more starting races added for character creation. Like the moths, salamanders, and maybe a half lupine option. Nothing crazy for the start like kitsune or gothmanders or any other really unique TF's. But just more options for appearances at the start.
There will be no more races added at character creation.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Likewise you can have the opposite if she is a sub, such as walking in on brint fucking her etc.
Subrona subs for the Champ because they're the one who's proven themselves stronger than her, she doesn't otherwise do a personality 180 and start bottoming for anyone else

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
2nd, maybe some minor crossover event with another adult game, like in a dungeon, an NPC or anything. Of course I know this is unlikely unless another adult game creator is willing to have their work used and be involved in the crossover, but it would be interesting.
Who knows I may have misidentified mushrooms or licked a toad
But isn't there an event in the old forest by the black obelisk were you get abducted and anally probed by TITS? I want to say possibly April first but you could toggle it

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Who knows I may have misidentified mushrooms or licked a toad
But isn't there an event in the old forest by the black obelisk were you get abducted and anally probed by TITS? I want to say possibly April first but you could toggle it
Yeah, it's an April Fools event where a bunch of familiar and horny ausars give the Champ (or Cait) an anal probing. You can trigger it outside of the season by flipping the events toggle in the menu.

TiTS itself also has a cameo from another adult game for reasons Fenoxo goes into here and Berwyn shows up in an April Fools-linked dream.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

No.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
As has been mentioned before, using CoC1 as a guide to what CoC2 will or won't have is generally not going to get you anywhere.

Now, assuming you mean 'people who hang out at your base of operations under coercion' the closest thing to that is the Wayfort, where corrupted characters can hang out without terrifying the people of Hawkethorne. That said, the Alraune literally can't move and Jael'yn is only under coercion by accident and if you send her to the Frost Hound instead it's explicitly to help her, though no content along those lines has been written yet. Farrah on the other hand is at the Wayfort entirely by choice and the Behemoth (so far as we can tell) doesn't really have any will of his own left.

Now if you mean slavery content generally, there's a lot of it going on in Savarra and it will undoubtedly play a role in future content. The orcs are slavers, we know Jassira is at the center of a massive trade in slaves and since it's based to an extent on Rome, Khor'minos involves it as well. What sort of ways the Champion may have to react to that content, the writers only know.

EclipseTemplarX

Nov 24, 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
I really loved Evelyn i hope more content comes to her in the future

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You're in luck there because Wsan has mentioned a whole bunch of ideas for future Evelyn content as well as an idea for a short alternate-timeline game focusing on her. All of which falls squarely in my strike zone, but especially that idea for a Champ/Ryn/Evelyn threesome for Champs who lost their buttginity to her.

Now, when we might see any of that is up in the air and he's got a whole lot of projects to juggle, but more Evelyn is cumming- I mean coming eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: EclipseTemplarX

idk

Feb 17, 2021
As has been mentioned before, using CoC1 as a guide to what CoC2 will or won't have is generally not going to get you anywhere.

Now, assuming you mean 'people who hang out at your base of operations under coercion' the closest thing to that is the Wayfort, where corrupted characters can hang out without terrifying the people of Hawkethorne. That said, the Alraune literally can't move and Jael'yn is only under coercion by accident and if you send her to the Frost Hound instead it's explicitly to help her, though no content along those lines has been written yet. Farrah on the other hand is at the Wayfort entirely by choice and the Behemoth (so far as we can tell) doesn't really have any will of his own left.

Now if you mean slavery content generally, there's a lot of it going on in Savarra and it will undoubtedly play a role in future content. The orcs are slavers, we know Jassira is at the center of a massive trade in slaves and since it's based to an extent on Rome, Khor'minos involves it as well. What sort of ways the Champion may have to react to that content, the writers only know.
talking about slavery i want if pc can do bad thing to npc like what would happen when player get bad ending or can do that if player reach 100 corruption or dark Knight title

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I would love to be able to get fucked by Garth or Sanders, to be completely honest with you. I have a weak spot for daddies. More daddy kink in general (there's like one or two scenes with Brint that are amazing! but it's always nice to have more).
Garth and Sanders are off-limits as the starter Hawkthorne townies were never meant to be sexable. (Leorah was an exception and even that came with regrets as now people expect the other starter folks to get the same treatment)