Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
A stone TF so we can be rock hard all the time :D

Reactions: Tenalc13

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
So... Gwyn's orphanage which largely exists to dispose of excess electrum? :p

Maybe I misread the intent of the OP this is replying to, but I thought they meant something along the lines of funds to actually be used for the children - like food, education and the like. But yeah - that is presumably taken care of by Gwyn and the town as reparations for helping out with donating to the Nursery and all the PC does for the town anyways.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: GayestPshPsh

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Brint. :U
Quin will also count for this.
What I mean someone that leans more into monogamy. Like Brienne, Kiyoko,
Brint is good if you want open relationship. And if you are into acting like a schoolgirl.
But Quin, I am not sure if he can even love anyone. All I can picture him is as fuck buddy. So I am left wondering how his future content is going to pan out.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But Quin, I am not sure if he can even love anyone. All I can picture him is as fuck buddy. So I am left wondering how his future content is going to pan out.
Quin is not some apathetic demon, he is as capable of love as anyone else. :/
His expacks iirc what Bubs said will touch on his hidden affection system that he has going on atm. So yes, he will be BF material eventually.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I would like if we were able to fuck some of our summons or use them during sex scenes

h'mmm the summons that the PC can use are as follows
  • Summon Effigy - there are plenty in the forest more than happy to meet your needs
  • Summon Flame Spirit - I'm gonna lump flame knight & flame dancer in here on this one. They are made of "FIRE" which when combo-ed with genitals is "No es bueno" you will void your warranty.
  • Summon Kiyoko - she may have the most sex options of anyone in the game
  • Summon Phyria - It's all group sex all night, remember "the family that cums together sticks together".
  • Summon Wolf Spirit - a'hem doggo [ No putting gravy on your junk does not constitute informed consent], we apply the "Harkness Test" in these parts don't you forget it.
so in summary where was this going?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I mean,maybe if the player ever got access to Matiha's summon power they could have some shadow tentacle fun with those clones and the Marefolk Shaman's summon is definitely 'fully functional' but yeah, the currently usable summons are either sexable already or are a whole lot of nope.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Would like to see an option to practice summoning with Berwyn (for a temp buff or something if the champ is some flavor of magic caster) , have a dance-off with the demonic kitty at the wayfort and some more types of children & gear (mainly boots , helmets/hats and necklaces)

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
h'mmm the summons that the PC can use are as follows
  • Summon Effigy - there are plenty in the forest more than happy to meet your needs
  • Summon Flame Spirit - I'm gonna lump flame knight & flame dancer in here on this one. They are made of "FIRE" which when combo-ed with genitals is "No es bueno" you will void your warranty.
  • Summon Kiyoko - she may have the most sex options of anyone in the game
  • Summon Phyria - It's all group sex all night, remember "the family that cums together sticks together".
  • Summon Wolf Spirit - a'hem doggo [ No putting gravy on your junk does not constitute informed consent], we apply the "Harkness Test" in these parts don't you forget it.
so in summary where was this going?
I never said that current ones are best options. Maybe some of future ones.

Quin is not some apathetic demon, he is as capable of love as anyone else. :/
His expacks iirc what Bubs said will touch on his hidden affection system that he has going on atm. So yes, he will be BF material eventually.
I know and I am ready to see where it goes. And who knows what that expansion entails. Since I can not see Quint showing any real romantic emotion towards anyone. Considering he is former member of a cult, he has rape magic and uses it without partners consent. But it could be also be that I can not really picture Bubles writing romance involving the champion. But I am ready to be proven wrong.
I just hope that his affection System is telegraphed so that people that want to keep it "professional" can do it.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I know and I am ready to see where it goes. And who knows what that expansion entails. Since I can not see Quint showing any real romantic emotion towards anyone. Considering he is former member of a cult, he has rape magic and uses it without partners consent. But it could be also be that I can not really picture Bubles writing romance involving the champion. But I am ready to be proven wrong.
I just hope that his affection System is telegraphed so that people that want to keep it "professional" can do it.
It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate and unable to read people are, particularly the ones who come in spitting hot lies and calling characters rapists unfounded/based on their personal opinions.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how illiterate and unable to read people are, particularly the ones who come in spitting hot lies and calling characters rapists unfounded/based on their personal opinions.
OK, he is a potential rapist which is somewhat better. I also should have probably said that he follows no ground rules when it comes to sex.
But it is not like he is unique in that regard. It is just more noticeable with him since it is presented in the form of a magical bad/good touch. Which does have nasty association with all kinds of aphrodisiacs and sexual drugs.
Magic so dangerous, that he uses it in combat after all. And he does use it in sex, as they say, in pretty liberal way without informing our character prior. Sure Champion is fine with it, and ends up unharmed. It is just that me personally would not really be OK with it if he used it out of blue. But I probably should have guessed that he would since he likes to playfully say how he likes using it. And he is a former cultist after all. But I can stand it since I like his scenes. Even if he cheats like a mother fucker.

Last edited:

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Tbh i would like to see a dynamic relationship system with Byvernia (kinda like Arona's sub/dom one before you go to their camp) so when the champ kicks her around a bunch of times she may try a different approach or vice versa just see the champ as her fucktoy if they didn't manage to do anything noteworthy during last few encounters with her

There is already something further planned for her interactions, going by the unusable "Byvernia..." button that shows up after you give her the business.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I want to steal Byvernia's abilities so bad. the dual wielding blades with chains just feels amazing to think of (especially since i main awakened Lahn in bdo) and i can't help but want it for my character. As of this moment if you save edit, her abilties have no description or adaptive text for the champion or other weapons, so i don't think they will ever be stealable for champion use, but it's still something i want extremely badly.

Actually, now i'm wondering, are there any plans for people to be able to get her abilities? they feel great to use.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Actually, now i'm wondering, are there any plans for people to be able to get her abilities? they feel great to use.
There is once her content gets expanded.
OK, he is a potential rapist which is somewhat better. I also should have probably said that he follows no ground rules when it comes to sex.
But it is not like he is unique in that regard. It is just more noticeable with him since it is presented in the form of a magical bad/good touch. Which does have nasty association with all kinds of aphrodisiacs and sexual drugs.
Magic so dangerous, that he uses it in combat after all. And he does use it in sex, as they say, in pretty liberal way without informing our character prior. Sure Champion is fine with it, and ends up unharmed. It is just that me personally would not really be OK with it if he used it out of blue. But I probably should have guessed that he would since he likes to playfully say how he likes using it. And he is a former cultist after all. But I can stand it since I like his scenes. Even if he cheats like a mother fucker.
Always wild how some folks keep editing and changing their posts to be hotter, wilder takes.

Reactions: Emerald

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Normal people would probably take being repeatedly called out by an author for misreading their character as a lesson and learning opportunity. Animalistic? "I'm gonna see how much deeper I can dig this hole, I'm sure there's still room down there!"
He is obviously baiting us to rage, we just need to stop feeding him.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like if we could get a giant canon as a weapon. And to buff Lyrics ass. It was nerfed to hard. The sheer size of it should at least leave my enemies staggered, if not marrying them to pavement below there feet.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Normal people would probably take being repeatedly called out by an author for misreading their character as a lesson and learning opportunity. Animalistic? "I'm gonna see how much deeper I can dig this hole, I'm sure there's still room down there!"

I'm not even a fan of Quin's and I don't follow his logic. But never underestimate how deep one can dig a hole. Rock bottom is for quitters. Still, is there any dialogue that even alludes to Quin being as bad as the other cultists?

Duel wielding weapons with the catalyst tag. That is the content i'd like added.

YES. Give me magical twin swords. Or dedicated Dual weapons. Preferably the former though.

Reactions: Karamaru and Violyn

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I know that you mean things like dual weapons like the suggested twin magic swords, but like, technically you can have two catalyst-tagged things equipped at once, one in each hand. Though of course, the main hand is only either the Metal Wand or one of the three fox scrolls, and the offhand is only one of the non-damaging catalysts. Yeah, not what you mean, but hey, technically it's there.

Reactions: Kesil and Violyn

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Yeah, not what you mean, but hey, technically it's there.
giphy.gif

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Stone golems & ice elementals (first one would be tanky with crushing dmg second one squishy but every attack leaves enemies frigid) as summons, now this may be a stupid idea but could we get a scene where confident Ryn invites Hashat for sightseeing in the Winter City (possible threesome after that)?

Reactions: valk42