What content would you like added?

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Stone golems & ice elementals (first one would be tanky with crushing dmg second one squishy but every attack leaves enemies frigid) as summons, now this may be a stupid idea but could we get a scene where confident Ryn invites Hashat for sightseeing in the Winter City (possible threesome after that)?

Reactions: valkyr42

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Thinking about it, will we get any actual cavalry in the game? Maybe a Normal Horse, a centaur or a Chocobo?

It would be interesting to have some cavalry combat.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Thinking about it, will we get any actual cavalry in the game? Maybe a Normal Horse, a centaur or a Chocobo?

It would be interesting to have some cavalry combat.

I mean, Lt. Jen rides a normal horse into battle.

Probably won't be something the player can do, unless it's like a minigame or something.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
A joust against Jen. If we win, she finally admits to enjoying all the anal sex she's been having with us. If she wins, no more anal sex, unless she buckles and asks for it :p
I could get...ahem...behind this.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I mean, Lt. Jen rides a normal horse into battle.

Probably won't be something the player can do, unless it's like a minigame or something.
Savin actually confirming RIGHT NOW that I can have a minigame RIGHT NOW.

Reactions: Malidica

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Stone golems & ice elementals (first one would be tanky with crushing dmg second one squishy but every attack leaves enemies frigid) as summons
We already have a stone golem (well, elemental) as a summon. It's just that it's Berwyn's summon, rather than the pc's. It's actually a pretty nice summon, since it's moderately tanky and it deals aoe damage with one of its attacks, and as such it generates quite a bit of threat as well.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
We already have a stone golem (well, elemental) as a summon. It's just that it's Berwyn's summon, rather than the pc's. It's actually a pretty nice summon, since it's moderately tanky and it deals aoe damage with one of its attacks, and as such it generates quite a bit of threat as well.
The thing is for that summon to appear in battle you have to have Berwyn with you and he is useless to me outside of that stone elemental if we were able to learn it via Mirror Stance or from the tower of his mistress it would have been great.

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
The thing is for that summon to appear in battle you have to have Berwyn with you and he is useless to me outside of that stone elemental if we were able to learn it via Mirror Stance or from the tower of his mistress it would have been great.
Eh his ults one of the best in the game for summons though and it's exclusive to his unique ult so even if you could get a copy you wouldn't be able to buff it like he could, off topic just throwing it out there fluff boys good if you he can fill a slot depending on your class

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
In the scene where you help Azzy and Lia get together with some goofy flirting, Garth makes a comment about the champ not angling for a threesome. In that scene, what i wanted was for my champ to turn slightly to him and say "that comes later my good man" with a smirk and a wink.

I don't expect it to be changed or anything, i just want it and wanted to say it.
You are a self centered guy, aren't ya?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
200w.gif

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Why not ask for more scenes of them together or something? But then again, that is what I would actually like . That would be my request. But I get it that not everyone is into watching other people dating in these types of games.
And, while my remark can be read as rude, I mean it in a more in a cheeky way. Which is what meant.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Normally, it would be possible to see your replies as cheeky or snarky, but due to prior experiences with your comments, doing that becomes a bit harder to do.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Normally, it would be possible to see your replies as cheeky or snarky, but due to prior experiences with your comments, doing that becomes a bit harder to do.
I was never rude to anyone from what I have read. Cheeky? Yes, but never rude. I was just being edgy to a fictional character. When people started questioning me, I explained my reasonings. And I think I was almost always polite. Only time I lost my cool was about that miss gendering thing.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Are not all snek tongues pretty much the same? Do you mean adjustable lenght and color?
Maybe, there is a reason there are more than one female, male , herm characters.
Just suggesting what to add.

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Maybe some other tongues like those of frogs/chameleons. We could get Garth to pay us for every fly/mosquito we catch.
Ok for the first part.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Mothfolk variant of eggnancy and Sorra dream , items and/or reagents that would target eyes (overall just more color variety).

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
In the scene where you help Azzy and Lia get together with some goofy flirting, Garth makes a comment about the champ not angling for a threesome. In that scene, what i wanted was for my champ to turn slightly to him and say "that comes later my good man" with a smirk and a wink.

I don't expect it to be changed or anything, i just want it and wanted to say it.

Poor Garth. He's already got to put up with over half your harem just hanging around the frost hound and now you want to threaten the one responsible adult that you'll add more.

Samgyeopsal

Feb 18, 2021
MPreg TF. Like, womb replaces prostate, and vice versa TFs, if possible. Don't @ me.