What content would you like added?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hear me out:

Survival mode.

Add a hunger mechanic that tracks what you eat. Obviously filling the bar would grant the Well Fed buff, but low bars would result in a massive debuff that would result in an incredible increase in difficulty. Obviously one could try and snack on rations and tavern food the whole time, but transformative items would also fill the bar, like cackle berries and knotted peppers. Kind of ends up in a chimera-ish, scratches an unwilling TF itch, and gives it a mildly more natural feel.

Maybe even take it further. A sleep function that debuffs over going too long without sleep and grants sleep deprived players greater chances of strange (read: sexy) dreams. Stronger nighttime encounters. Etc.

Otherwise I’m just waiting to bang more furries. Come to think of it, more exotic creatures, too— When do I get to bang a dragon? Or a beholder?
Survival mode shit has been rejected multple times when it was brought up in the Discord, and if I have any experience with it just jammed into the game (CoC1 mod...), it was tedious and annoying and would divert my attention away from actually doing stuff just to find shit to eat.
In a world where portal magic prevents you from enjoying a noble well-made stew that literally anyone else could eat because you got a special case of "gain the traits of any species related to the thing you put in your mouth", food items that doesn't TF you is few and far in-between in comparison to the stuff that doesn't. You're literally forcing players to either eat this thing to TF yourself unwillingly for a meaningless buff or starve because "MuH ReAlIsM aNd RP!111!111!.

Also

Obviously filling the bar would grant the Well Fed buff, but low bars would result in a massive debuff that would result in an incredible increase in difficulty...
A sleep function that debuffs over going too long without sleep
No, what the fuck is wrong with you, for gods sake never suggest this shit again.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Survival mode shit has been rejected multple times when it was brought up in the Discord, and if I have any experience with it just jammed into the game (CoC1 mod...), it was tedious and annoying and would divert my attention away from actually doing stuff just to find shit to eat.
In a world where portal magic prevents you from enjoying a noble well-made stew that literally anyone else could eat because you got a special case of "gain the traits of any species related to the thing you put in your mouth, food that doesn't TF you is few and far in-between in comparison to the stuff that doesn't. You're literally forcing players to either eat this thing to TF yourself unwillingly for a dumb buff or starve because "MuH ReAlIsM mOdE!111!111!.

Also

No, what the fuck is wrong with you, never suggest this shit again.

A.) I’m not on the discord. Didn’t know it’d been rejected. Whoops.

B.) There’s a reason survival mode would be survival *mode.* Nobody would force you to play it. Figured it’d be hot for people that like forced TFs, and chimera-lovers might enjoy the end product.

C.) I genuinely hope that last part is sarcasm and you’re not actually this angry at someone for putting in two cents that the devs are most likely going to shrug their shoulders at and put in a tally under the ‘ideas we said no to before’ chart. Lot of other positive places that energy could go.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
You're literally forcing players to either eat this thing to TF yourself unwillingly for a meaningless buff or starve because "MuH ReAlIsM aNd RP!111!111!.

Also

No, what the fuck is wrong with you, never suggest this shit again.
While I do agree that the ideas really don't fit with the game, and you may be exasperated from seeing things suggested when they've been debated to death, I feel like your tone is overly rude. Especially considering that their suggestion was phrased as a possible alternate mode.

I'm still very much against the suggestion, the mode doesn't feel fun or fitting for the game, and besides, you already are technically debuffed by not getting sleep (that is, the class perks that become active after sleep deactivate after a while so you need to re-sleep to reactivate them). But you're overly aggressive in your response, and you're treating it like they want this to be forced into normal play when their suggestion was phrased as a mode (though I also do have an issue with a mode idea since, as has been stated before, modes/toggles needed to be added early in the game in order for them to receive support as the game develops, and at this point, that time has passed. Plus making it optional means that the time spent making these systems would be largely wasted, since the majority of players would dislike and ignore it.).

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
C.) I genuinely hope that last part is sarcasm and you’re not actually this angry at someone for putting in two cents that the devs are most likely going to shrug their shoulders at and put in a tally under the ‘ideas we said no to before’ chart. Lot of other positive places that energy could go.
More like exasperation as when I see survival mode suggestions they tend to include ways to make the game needlessly harder just for simply not eating on a regular basis.
(Also not sleeping doesn't actually "debuff" you in the sense of making things difficult/putting a red star on you, it just means you don't get sleep buffs, buffs that for the most part don't tend to matter outside combat anyways)
It being a mode doesn't actually add anything to the game or make it better tbh; Buttslut mode makes it so that you can be an anal whore and not worry about pregnancy by doing so and makes it perfect for those with vags yet obsessed with getting anal, Easy mode (now a full difficulty slider), makes it so that those that don't care about combat can slide through without issue and focus on the story, the still new Dark Mode gives players a way to actually enjoy the game without risking eye-strain doing so and thus is a valuable QOL thing.

I don't use big text unless like once in a blue moon either. I use small/tiny text more. I don't expect anyone to know that tho. :U

Survival mode has been mentioned on the forums too, heck on this very thread earlier even. On page 54, someone mentioned it as well, and it got rejected. As stated by Tobs:
So, time wasted on busywork that we can use to develop actual content.

As we've seen with Uveto, weather doesn't do much, like food and drink in these games. Either resource management is trivially defeated, axing the entire point of the resource management beyond a few button presses now and then, or it's imminent and pressing all the time which makes it the point of the game, and we're not making The Long Dark here.

Flexible Survival's hunger and thirst systems sure didn't make anything more "difficult" or "immersive".

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I was going to bring up Flexible Survival and how the constant need for food and water was just annoying (especially when finding safe supplies was RNG-based) but then I finished reading the posts and saw Tobs beat me to it long ago. Yeah, none of that please, just like absolutely anything resembling forced TFs. If I want either of those things, I'll dig out FS again.

Otherwise I’m just waiting to bang more furries. Come to think of it, more exotic creatures, too— When do I get to bang a dragon? Or a beholder?
Dragon-related content is apparently going to be late-game material. As for Beholders, where would you even... no, never mind, I don't want to know.

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
Since you all had a recent reminder that forced eating is a hard no, how open are you guys to stuffing and inflation content in general? You know, to make use of that Belly stat.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Since you all had a recent reminder that forced eating is a hard no, how open are you guys to stuffing and inflation content in general?
I for one wish that belly play wasn't conflated with stuffing or inflation, but that's just me.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Since you all had a recent reminder that forced eating is a hard no, how open are you guys to stuffing and inflation content in general? You know, to make use of that Belly stat.

If somebody writes it.

Cait's Khor'minos THICCness path will probably have some light feederism/stuffing vibes but that's about the extent of what I intend to write.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
If somebody writes it.

Cait's Khor'minos THICCness path will probably have some light feederism/stuffing vibes but that's about the extent of what I intend to write.
Ey, Savin, will we be able to watch her get stuffed or will we be forced to participate if we decide to "join" her in her little experiment? And will it be permanent change?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Belly play, all the way. I like rubs, playful groping and (since this is what it is) outerplay. It can be done with a taut midriff, fat rolls or a sagging gut. I am not too much into beer bellies, but I am sure some are. On top of my head, I remember there's at least one centaur with one!

I'm okay with some mild feederism too, but not that much when it's paired with abuse/humiliation tones, hose/bad food quality and/or immobile blobification, often with height gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: LonelyHydra

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
I for one wish that belly play wasn't conflated with stuffing or inflation, but that's just me.
What can I say? I'm furry trash and I should own that.

Belly play, all the way. I like rubs, playful groping and (since this is what it is) outerplay. It can be done with a taut midriff, fat rolls or a sagging gut. I am not too much into beer bellies, but I am sure some are. On top of my head, I remember there's at least one centaur with one!

I'm okay with some mild feederism too, but not that much when it's paired with abuse/humiliation tones, hose/bad food quality and/or immobile blobification, often with height gain.
Oh yes, more belly play, less blobbyness and abuse. I like progression from small to big, but I check out if it gets or starts too hyper. Cuddles is one of the reasons why I also find pregnancy interesting.

There should be a button that lets you rub your belly.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Well I was going to say Hellhound...
Hellhound-Nude-DCL.png

Now I just really need a new storage chest. Or make all those bento boxes and tears stack or something. I buy all the tears from Kohaku when I get randomly lucky seven times.

Uh, so content thread, yeah... gotta think of something quick!
I know! Add a rapey mimic or something. Like I just waltz up on a chest that looks suspiciously like a storage chest, but it isn't. It was in fact a trap.

1iQoVdN.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Man I wish, but...game balance? Probably?

Oh fuck yeah. Also...

View attachment 15908

I am a reasonable man. Maybe at least a two or three stack maximum?

I envision said mimic being an addition to your room. Like a one or two battle deal (otherwise it just becomes a "oh not this fucking chest again" encounter) before you convince the mimic to return to the Frosthound with you. She will gladly accept some of your inventory for safe keeping. Then not allow you access it without you giving your seed and babbies to her for safe keeping. Yandere mimic punishes naughty item hoarders.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

I envision said mimic being an addition to your room. Like a one or two battle deal (otherwise it just becomes a "oh not this fucking chest again" encounter) before you convince the mimic to return to the Frosthound with you. She will gladly accept some of your inventory for safe keeping. Then not allow you access it without you giving your seed and babbies to her for safe keeping. Yandere mimic punishes naughty item hoarders.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
There you go, like Nasty suggested...2 or 3.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Seeing we now have a hellhound npc I'd love a tf item to become one would suit one of my pc's extremely well also are there male hellhounds? Or are they a all female race either way I'd love to tf into one

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Seeing we now have a hellhound npc I'd love a tf item to become one would suit one of my pc's extremely well also are there male hellhounds? Or are they a all female race either way I'd love to tf into one

Without checking, I'm like 90% sure that the Lycanthorn TF (which you can find by exploring the forest) is a Hellhound TF

So just eat a ton of that and you should turn into a hellhound

To my knowledge this is not restricted by gender, so know yourself out!

(I personally use it to get the few demon-TFs that are currently available... Even with all the available demon changes possible (eyes, wings and horns I think?) you still don't register as a demonmorph sadly)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Without checking, I'm like 90% sure that the Lycanthorn TF (which you can find by exploring the forest) is a Hellhound TF

So just eat a ton of that and you should turn into a hellhound

To my knowledge this is not restricted by gender, so know yourself out!

(I personally use it to get the few demon-TFs that are currently available... Even with all the available demon changes possible (eyes, wings and horns I think?) you still don't register as a demonmorph sadly)
From what I remember on Discord, Hellhounds are basically
Elemental Lupines
They're not demonic Lupines like Lycanthorn makes you into at all. So you eating Lycanthorn won't make you a hellhound, you're still a Lupine, just a corrupted one.

Soulboros

Jan 13, 2021
So I was wondering if there was a plan to add more to the winter city. The elf guard would be cool but more importantly a place to sleep and/or a shop. I know the waystone is right there but It feels like the city is empty.
Sorry if this was asked for and answered before.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Well I was going to say Hellhound...
Hellhound-Nude-DCL.png

Now I just really need a new storage chest. Or make all those bento boxes and tears stack or something. I buy all the tears from Kohaku when I get randomly lucky seven times.

Uh, so content thread, yeah... gotta think of something quick!
I know! Add a rapey mimic or something. Like I just waltz up on a chest that looks suspiciously like a storage chest, but it isn't. It was in fact a trap.

1iQoVdN.jpg

I would actually pay commissions money for this. Doesn’t a lot of mimic art feature big tongues, since the chest is usually one big mouth? Give her a long tongue for freaky oral content, and a couple big, slimy tongue tentacles too. In fact... give smol PCs an opportunity to climb inside and spend a night in the box, or give us the chance to put Lyric in there. Yandere box go licklicklick.

Reactions: BasedBuckNasty