What content would you like added?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'm kind of curious about how the companions' plans for the PC will interact with some other NPCs. Like, you can marry Atani, but Brint also expresses a desire to do so with you at the end of the quest. Arona also mentions she wants to share you with her sister once all is said and done.

I wonder if there will be a choice at the end for which NPC you want to be with.
I meen, my champ first married my fox wife the slutsune Kiyoko, I would ideally want to marry Brint/Brienne or Ryn to be the 2nd and 3rd wife/husband respectivle then Atani but thats not currently in.

Also, I want to petition to have Ryn able to sleep with the champ like most of the other followers. Its honestly odd she doesn't have that option really.

Reactions: Salomon

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
well, that bad joke got me thinking a little and, sleeping next to her also wouldn't have the same effect??

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
well, that bad joke got me thinking a little and, sleeping next to her also wouldn't have the same effect??
Bet that's why she doesn't have a sleep with scene, because assuming that isn't forgotten you'd probably be colder than warm if you were to sleep with her. No warming up your sausage on that note, your still dick would probably just freeze right off in her cold insides instead. xP

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
is she so cold at that point ??:eek:
Frost elves got cold insides iirc, considering Ryn's mouth is noted to be such in her BJ scene, and Hethia's vag when eaten out freezes your tongue to the point it's completely numb.
Plus it's a bad idea for anyone to not constantly move in very cold temperatures. Sleeping with your dick in her would probably have it numb by morning.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Aurore

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Well that depends, are frost elves magically cold? Cause if it's just a case of having a lower base body temperature then snuggling up to someone warm under a blanket would eventually even the differences out.
don't think it's magical. it'd probably be similar to cuddling with a frostmander, just less severe

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Frost elves got cold insides iirc, considering Ryn's mouth is noted to be such in her BJ scene, and Hethia's vag when eaten out freezes your tongue to the point it's completely numb.
Plus it's a bad idea for anyone to not constantly move in very cold temperatures. Sleeping with your dick in her would probably have it numb by morning.
These are fair things to notice! However...

Different characters have approached this in different ways. In Hethia's scenes, Tobs has her basically give the Champ frostbite because Hethia's scenes and personality have that combative edge to them. Ryn scenes, on the other hand, don't generally go so far; Savin's described her more as like using cold lube, and I think that both Will and I have followed this much more mild approach when writing her other content. We've tried to suggest that Ryn's chill is more refreshing than painful. As far as I know, that's the same with Elthara scenes. I haven't played the dongus content, but I don't remember wsan doing much temperature stuff at all in her non-dongus content. And why would he? El's whole thing is that she's thicc, motherly, struggling to keep her horni in, and pregbro bait...not getting off on hurting Champ with freezing pain play.

The real reason Ryn doesn't have a sleep with at this point when every other companion does is probably that Savin has like eight thousand years of work to do, and because sleep with wasn't a thing when she was first released...not because Champ is in any risk of physical harm or discomfort from her.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
These are fair things to notice! However...

Different characters have approached this in different ways. In Hethia's scenes, Tobs has her basically give the Champ frostbite because Hethia's scenes and personality have that combative edge to them. Ryn scenes, on the other hand, don't generally go so far; Savin's described her more as like using cold lube, and I think that both Will and I have followed this much more mild approach when writing her other content. We've tried to suggest that Ryn's chill is more refreshing than painful. As far as I know, that's the same with Elthara scenes. I haven't played the dongus content, but I don't remember wsan doing much temperature stuff at all in her non-dongus content. And why would he? El's whole thing is that she's thicc, motherly, struggling to keep her horni in, and pregbro bait...not getting off on hurting Champ with freezing pain play.

The real reason Ryn doesn't have a sleep with at this point when every other companion does is probably that Savin has like eight thousand years of work to do, and because sleep with wasn't a thing when she was first released...not because Champ is in any risk of physical harm or discomfort from her.
Thanks for the whole point out btw. ^^
Also to the last thing ya said. I know he's busy yeah, just couldn't help being silly with the whole "Lol that's why we can't sleep with her she'd make us cold" thing at first, then I was like "Wait that would mean blahblahblah won't it????" (Because I think too much into stuff)

So ty for clarifying. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or an inconsistency and this makes it clearer it's the former.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alypia

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You know who else doesn't have a sleepwith?

Cait
You are jerked from your comfortable sleep by the sensation of a hand batting at your nose repeatedly. Looking blearily through half-lidded eyes you feel as much as see Cait sitting on your chest, her tail swishing behind her. 'Chaaaaaampion' she purrs, 'play with me some. And gimmie some more cream while you're up too'. She continues to paw at your face until you finally stir and gently push her off you.

As you get up to see to your catfolk mistress' demands you think to your self that tomorrow night you're taking Berry to bed instead. The pupper would probably let you sleep.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
You know who else doesn't have a sleepwith?

Cait.

Weh.
well I mean she has the cuddle thing at least, but yeah u rite

somebody might be addressing that though

TsukiFoxcat

Dec 11, 2020
Permanent Chastity I think is a no, only Ryn has a mechanic for it and it's more trouble than its worth.
Temp chastity scenes (As in limited/exclusive to those scenes with the character that applied it taking it off afterwards) could work tho.

To be quite honest, I'm a developer myself and it seems super enticing to me to develop a variant of the game where the MC can be put in permanent chastity...Most events would only need to be slightly altered or made impossible...

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
To be quite honest, I'm a developer myself and it seems super enticing to me to develop a variant of the game where the MC can be put in permanent chastity...Most events would only need to be slightly altered or made impossible...

Go make your own fuckin' game.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
well I mean she has the cuddle thing at least, but yeah u rite

somebody might be addressing that though

So many cuddle buddies to choose, so little time.

Also, the fact that sleeping with someone stops certain events from happening... choices, choices, choices!

Reactions: Alypia

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
The game uses a parser system, which is responsible for checking certain elements (the type of character, his actions, and so on).
If you run this system, you will need to change the headlines of the elections, then replace the NPC's reaction to this, then add chastity options to the available scenes ... try to guess how much you will have to rewrite the text so that it works?
Yes, you can just turn off the options where you use your penis, but the scenes will not change from this. So what's the point then?

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Cait could do with a new set that focuses on offense.
I like using her as one of my main party members since it makes sense to bring her all the time, being that she was the other original member of the team alongside the player character and has a pressing personal reason to be on the adventure considering her sister, but her moveset isn't so great later in the game (her lack of a heal-all move is a negative and her ultimate being a revive is pretty useless since that only really comes into play if you're already losing)
Her "Witch Set" is neat and is likely to look great when it gets character art but doesn't really fix any of the issues in gameplay.

Two potential concepts for themes that come to mind for such a set; is for her either to go further down the path of "Priestess" and focus on learning to further use the full power of the SUN to burn away corruption and demons (presumably related to an event or relic of Lumia's crusader aspect). Outfit might be some ever so slightly more modest hooded robes decorated with sun symbology and a relic of Lumia replacing her regular staff.
The other would be focusing further on her being a priestess of Mallach and using the full power of BELLY DANCING to demolish her foe's minds and loins. Would involve obtaining a suitable sexy sheer dancer's outfit she would wear while in that Set, be mostly focused on dealing resolve damage but could add in some party buffing via her dancing too.

Apart from that suggestion it would be nice to see an enchanted Tower Shield added to the game.
For instance have an image coming to mind of a large silvery metal example fashioned to look like an actual castle's tower, decorated with crenelations at the top and everything. As well as being very tanky could come with a minor resolve-regenerating effect in battle as its power and have a backstory related to being wielded by previous warrior guardians who never relented in standing against evil and decay even as the life ebbed from their broken bodies.
(With that sort of concept might be like the Sanctified Gladius and require a minimal corruption score to actually equip.)

Last edited:

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Her "Witch Set" is neat and is likely to look great when it gets character art but doesn't really fix any of the issues in gameplay.

There's already art for Witch Cait (you can see it showcased in the patch notes post from a while ago), but it won't be a bust in game if that's what you mean. The developers don't want a new bust for each set, so our companions will only appear to be wearing their original clothes even if we change them (or so I recall)

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
There's already art for Witch Cait (you can see it showcased in the patch notes post from a while ago), but it won't be a bust in game if that's what you mean. The developers don't want a new bust for each set, so our companions will only appear to be wearing their original clothes even if we change them (or so I recall)

Azyrran seems to be an exception in that case since her second set changes her appearance quite alot.