What content would you like added?

TsukiFoxcat

Dec 11, 2020
I'd love for the main character to be able to be put in chastity, leaving you unable to do any stuff with your dick and the other characters maybe even looking down on you for it

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd love for the main character to be able to be put in chastity, leaving you unable to do any stuff with your dick and the other characters maybe even looking down on you for it
Permanent Chastity I think is a no, only Ryn has a mechanic for it and it's more trouble than its worth.
Temp chastity scenes (As in limited/exclusive to those scenes with the character that applied it taking it off afterwards) could work tho.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
To add to this, it turns out that for generic scenes Ryn broke the game due to having no vagina and (as far as the code can tell) no penis, which is why she has a special flag that removes her from consideration entirely. A (she)male Champion in chastity would break the game too, the solution used for Ryn obviously wouldn't work for the Champ and it's not the kind of thing that could be easily added to existing scenes retroactively even if it the game wouldn't pitch a fit unless you have one specific genital configuration.

So yeah, more trouble than it's worth as a general mechanic but it's possible that scenes written specifically for it could be done, but the chastity would be limited to only those scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon and Emerald

Rampent Pervect

Aug 21, 2018
Not really content, but I'd like a way to save Power loadouts. For example, one of my characters is a Charmer and is set up to do mainly Tease damage. This works great for the majority of foes, but some are highly resistant or outright immune to Tease. For those, I have to look through the Powers and ready the ones that will work for that fight, which I will concede has become easier with the ability to filter powers (kudos for that QoL addition). Regardless, a way to have a couple of sets saved so that one could switch between them rather than having to sort through the cards and pick the ones I want each time would be nice.

soaponarope

Dec 13, 2020
Game is great, I love seeing all the new content added with each update.
If I were to add something, I would for sure add more bimbo content to the game. Especially the ability to make more characters bimbos (besides the ones you already can). Thanks!

Reactions: Paradox01

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Not really content, but I'd like a way to save Power loadouts. For example, one of my characters is a Charmer and is set up to do mainly Tease damage. This works great for the majority of foes, but some are highly resistant or outright immune to Tease. For those, I have to look through the Powers and ready the ones that will work for that fight, which I will concede has become easier with the ability to filter powers (kudos for that QoL addition). Regardless, a way to have a couple of sets saved so that one could switch between them rather than having to sort through the cards and pick the ones I want each time would be nice.
Seconded. I have a million Powers due to Mirror Stance and Training, and a desire to use about half of them. I also play as a Thief, so I could thematically play with swords & black magic (assassin from the shadows) and bows (sniper from the shadows) to sword & board (dark merc). The ability to easily switch between 2-3 power sets (even within the same weapon types ie sword & board vs bow vs dual wield) would be awesome.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Will there be other things related to the hive? It is striking that if you choose the purification route, the problems will not end like Nyze speaking to you about the problems of lack of food, I see potential for some kind of quest

either establishing relationships with Farm folk or La Alruane to help their production and supply them

Or maybe look for an item element and combine it with Bovum Sherry something similar with Cait but in this case with the bees to help them produce much more honey maybe Prince Nyze or Queen Nyzerrah may become able to feed the hive by themselves

Attachments

• honey.PNG
    honey.PNG
    861.5 KB · Views: 8

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Prince Nyze or Queen Nyzerrah may become able to feed the hive by themselves
it would look like Myrilion nectar bars! And if it is to increase the production of honey, considering how it is produced, we could ask the tanukes to increase the serious attributes of these two, improving efficiency!

Imagine Nyze and Nyzerrah immodilized by colossal testicles and breasts (respectively), overflowing with sticky and delicious honey!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Corruption is a new thing in Savarra and the threshold for serious corruption-based content was pretty recently hit with the end of act one of the story, which is why more demonic characters like Farrah are gated behind it. There are 'corruption' paths planned for various companions that we know of, they just tend to be either more subtle (fitting the way Corruption is a moral thing in CoC2) or aren't implemented yet, if not a mix of both. Not all companions will necessarily have one and when they do it'll be individualized rather than a generic 'TFing them towards more 'demonic' appearance = Corrupt' sort of thing. Cait's for example was mentioned a long time ago to be based around making her Thicc Kitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malidica

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I suspect there are Plans for that, they just haven't been implemented yet like a lot of the post-dungeon content. We just got the Behemoth but there's still no followup for any of the other characters other than the repeatable content for the one who's into bondage whose name escapes me right now.

soaponarope

Dec 13, 2020
Corruption is a new thing in Savarra and the threshold for serious corruption-based content was pretty recently hit with the end of act one of the story, which is why more demonic characters like Farrah are gated behind it. There are 'corruption' paths planned for various companions that we know of, they just tend to be either more subtle (fitting the way Corruption is a moral thing in CoC2) or aren't implemented yet, if not a mix of both. Not all companions will necessarily have one and when they do it'll be individualized rather than a generic 'TFing them towards more 'demonic' appearance = Corrupt' sort of thing. Cait's for example was mentioned a long time ago to be based around making her Thicc Kitty.

Thanks for the info! Hoping to see some of that individualized content in the future.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I think it would be good to offer either masculine or gender neutral unique gear more often, i find that the witch's outfit, royal leathers and kunoichi ninja gear are great sets of gear that masculine characters wouldn't be caught dead in. Things are pretty stacked in favour of feminine champs for some classes atm.
Hmm...how hard would it be to have gender parsers for clothing descriptors?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hmm...how hard would it be to have gender parsers for clothing descriptors?
Or just make clothing options in the game that give masculine vibes than feminine.
No need for parser shit, just give more masc-seeming clothing (Not just helmets or shit like that) . I won't wear it considering my male PCs are feminine, but I can tell there's a bias towards feminine clothes in the game just by playing it. Especially in the case of uniques.

Last edited:

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I think it would be good to offer either masculine or gender neutral unique gear more often, i find that the witch's outfit, royal leathers and kunoichi ninja gear are great sets of gear that masculine characters wouldn't be caught dead in. Things are pretty stacked in favour of feminine champs for some classes atm.
the witch and kunoichi clothes really are shamelessly feminine, but I didn’t think the royal leathers we equipped were necessarily feminine. they may even be more appealing and sensual than protective, but it's not as if they are described as feminine! (even because when we catch them, it is described that we make some small changes to fit us, so I consider them neutral!)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
How about adding the option to change the PC's hair style right away? They could use Clementine for this, if she is used to cutting her own wool, then cutting and styling the hair of others should be easy for her!

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
How about adding the option to change the PC's hair style right away? They could use Clementine for this, if she is used to cutting her own wool, then cutting and styling the hair of others should be easy for her!
The devs are currently working on it. But it needs quite a few changes to the Appearance screen. So soon(TM)

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
i don't like nakano, but i wish there was some way to help him, or to improve our relationship with him in some way

Aurore

Oct 23, 2020
Brazil
what kiyoko thinks of kasyrra, and what would be your reaction if the pc decides to have some relationship with her

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
what kiyoko thinks of kasyrra, and what would be your reaction if the pc decides to have some relationship with her
it has already been made clear that Kiyoko (and apparently all kitsunes) is indifferent to this and even corruption, since she seems to follow the idea that regardless of who you fuck, she will always have a place of honor both within your heart and on top of your dick!

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I'm kind of curious about how the companions' plans for the PC will interact with some other NPCs. Like, you can marry Atani, but Brint also expresses a desire to do so with you at the end of the quest. Arona also mentions she wants to share you with her sister once all is said and done.

I wonder if there will be a choice at the end for which NPC you want to be with.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm kind of curious about how the companions' plans for the PC will interact with some other NPCs. Like, you can marry Atani, but Brint also expresses a desire to do so with you at the end of the quest. Arona also mentions she wants to share you with her sister once all is said and done.

I wonder if there will be a choice at the end for which NPC you want to be with.
You get to marry multiple NPCs anyways so the poly route is obvious.

Reactions: Salomon