What content would you like added?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Draw and code all possible variants, make sure the whole thing is completely modular and compatible with the game's code, and implement it in a way that makes it feel like it was always there.

Sound like a lot of work for something insignificant? Because it is.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Draw and code all possible variants, make sure the whole thing is completely modular and compatible with the game's code, and implement it in a way that makes it feel like it was always there.

Sound like a lot of work for something insignificant? Because it is.
I know that Etheryn is a companion, but you have the option to give her transformatives to cause her breasts and butt, and doing so will modify her bust, both clothed and unclothed. Presumably, when you finish the Winter City, there's going to be variations of all of those busts (aside from the clothed ones) so that the chastity cage is gone, and since the author does say that they're thinking of letting us give her transformatives to enhance her "log," there's also going to be variations of her busts to reflect that.

Yes, Etheryn is a companion, and Sugo is just one of the characters in the town. But, they've already done stuff for variants, and there wasn't a promise made to the player to let them enhance her breasts and hips through a quest or even just dialogue or thoughts (at least, I think), yet the player can do it anyways (and I always do it for each character). Sugo, meanwhile, has an entire quest about getting Sugo a new caparison, and while, looking at the wiki, it could have just been done for 200 EC (my current character has, like, 13000 EC), I didn't know that since you need to talk to Leorah first about the caparison and then reject her deal (after talking to Ogrish you're led to believe she's the only one in town who can get Sugo the caparison) in order for the NPC who lets you pay 200 EC to show up, and the Metal Parts took an extremely long amount of time to farm. Then, you're told to pick the caparison's color, rather than it just being a predetermined color, which makes the choice of the caparison's color and design more personal to the PC/player.

It is, to the game's overall story, insignificant. However, lots of things are insignificant to the game's story: Shar has no relation to the story, beyond the player doing a sidequest which is just beating one single enemy which unlocks interactions with her. Yet, she's a character we (likely) bond with and care about, and she's got multiple busts (albeit, less than what Sugo would have with the caparisons). Her pre-pregnancy bust is different from her post-pregnancy bust, despite how they could have just made one bust for her when she's not pregnant, regardless of if she was previously, and one bust for when she is pregnant. It's insignificant, but it's still of import for those who have interacted with the characters enough that they'd get to a point where these potential bust variation may be.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I know that Etheryn is a companion, but you have the option to give her transformatives to cause her breasts and butt, and doing so will modify her bust, both clothed and unclothed. Presumably, when you finish the Winter City, there's going to be variations of all of those busts (aside from the clothed ones) so that the chastity cage is gone, and since the author does say that they're thinking of letting us give her transformatives to enhance her "log," there's also going to be variations of her busts to reflect that.

Yes, Etheryn is a companion, and Sugo is just one of the characters in the town. But, they've already done stuff for variants, and there wasn't a promise made to the player to let them enhance her breasts and hips through a quest or even just dialogue or thoughts (at least, I think), yet the player can do it anyways (and I always do it for each character). Sugo, meanwhile, has an entire quest about getting Sugo a new caparison, and while, looking at the wiki, it could have just been done for 200 EC (my current character has, like, 13000 EC), I didn't know that since you need to talk to Leorah first about the caparison and then reject her deal (after talking to Ogrish you're led to believe she's the only one in town who can get Sugo the caparison) in order for the NPC who lets you pay 200 EC to show up, and the Metal Parts took an extremely long amount of time to farm. Then, you're told to pick the caparison's color, rather than it just being a predetermined color, which makes the choice of the caparison's color and design more personal to the PC/player.

It is, to the game's overall story, insignificant. However, lots of things are insignificant to the game's story: Shar has no relation to the story, beyond the player doing a sidequest which is just beating one single enemy which unlocks interactions with her. Yet, she's a character we (likely) bond with and care about, and she's got multiple busts (albeit, less than what Sugo would have with the caparisons). Her pre-pregnancy bust is different from her post-pregnancy bust, despite how they could have just made one bust for her when she's not pregnant, regardless of if she was previously, and one bust for when she is pregnant. It's insignificant, but it's still of import for those who have interacted with the characters enough that they'd get to a point where these potential bust variation may be.
Okay but have you considered damn near fucking everyone adores Etheryn and she's almost-inarguably the second most story-related NPC in the game after Cait (and Kas I guess but I wasn't counting her), whereas... Sugo is pretty much a nobody who quickly becomes irrelevant after finishing his basic quest, who, if I had to guess, many less players care about, and who you're going to see the bust of less often. If he's super important to you commission his artist or something, but the priorities make perfect sense.

Reactions: Malidica

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Okay but have you considered damn near fucking everyone adores Etheryn and she's almost-inarguably the second most story-related NPC in the game after Cait (and Kas I guess but I wasn't counting her), whereas... Sugo is pretty much a nobody who quickly becomes irrelevant after finishing his basic quest, who, if I had to guess, many less players care about, and who you're going to see the bust of less often. If he's super important to you commission his artist or something, but the priorities make perfect sense.
Honestly I don't care that much about Sugo, I haven't interacted with him since finishing his quest either. As far as characters go, I definitely care a lot more about Etheryn (nearly every time I enter the tavern, I do something involving her). However, I still did have a point, which I tried to make, and Etheryn was just the most obvious example. Only about a third of my comment was related to Etheryn, I also made a point about how the quest for the caparison took up a bunch of time and effort (which could have been bypassed, of course, but with the most obvious path, the metal parts are actually rather hard to get considering how many different random encounters there are and how the mercenaries won't always drop it) and you being given a specific choice of the caparison makes it personal so not being able to actually see it is disappointing. And Shar, a character with an even more basic quest which isn't as easily accessible as Sugo, has some effort put into bust variation, effort which is pretty unnecessary considering the busts of pretty much every other NPC in both TiTS and CoC2 don't change in the way that her bust does. I mentioned that the caparison's color/design is personalized to the player, but even just an acknowledgement in his picture that he's got a caparison would be nice.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Honestly I don't care that much about Sugo, I haven't interacted with him since finishing his quest either. As far as characters go, I definitely care a lot more about Etheryn (nearly every time I enter the tavern, I do something involving her). However, I still did have a point, which I tried to make, and Etheryn was just the most obvious example. Only about a third of my comment was related to Etheryn, I also made a point about how the quest for the caparison took up a bunch of time and effort (which could have been bypassed, of course, but with the most obvious path, the metal parts are actually rather hard to get considering how many different random encounters there are and how the mercenaries won't always drop it) and you being given a specific choice of the caparison makes it personal so not being able to actually see it is disappointing. And Shar, a character with an even more basic quest which isn't as easily accessible as Sugo, has some effort put into bust variation, effort which is pretty unnecessary considering the busts of pretty much every other NPC in both TiTS and CoC2 don't change in the way that her bust does. I mentioned that the caparison's color/design is personalized to the player, but even just an acknowledgement in his picture that he's got a caparison would be nice.
Pregnancy content matters a helluva lot more to most players of this game than... a caparison. The difference it makes to a lot of people (not my thing but) to see Shar's stomach get bigger when she has an egg is much more significant than like... who cares if we see the horseboy with or without his underwear.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Pregnancy content matters a helluva lot more to most players of this game than... a caparison. The difference it makes to a lot of people (not my thing but) to see Shar's stomach get bigger when she has an egg is much more significant than like... who cares if we see the horseboy with or without his underwear.
Her pre-pregnancy bust is different from her post-pregnancy bust, despite how they could have just made one bust for her when she's not pregnant, regardless of if she was previously, and one bust for when she is pregnant.
The pregnancy bust is important, yes, but Shar is the only character who's bust, to my knowledge, changes after the pregnancy. If you look, prior to it her breasts are smaller and her shirt has to crosses holding the top bit, but after, they're large and there's only one cross (showing more skin than before). There may be also some change to other parts of her, but that's what I noticed.
Whilst the caparison quest is active, drop rates for all 3 materials is trippled, from my farming, the mercenaries and Jen always drop 3 metal, every time, it's a great time to farm 200 for Kiyoko's house later on.
All I can say is that when I did the quest, that didn't happen. The mercs would only drop 1 metal at a time, inconsistently, for me.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Shar was meant to be a companion but was demoted when Savin realised he would kill himself with his workload.

Whoever decided I should write THREE companions should be shot as it is.

looks in a mirror, shakes fist.

Why was it removed?

Some weirdness in coding based on Kiyo's pregnancy states. It may actually be active as soon as next patch.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Could we possibly get a Wyvern TF item or something I'll even offer my ideas on what it could be name as well.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
The Minotaur transformation should give you a Muscular Butt. Also maybe a way to remove the Goblin "Bubble Butt" Perk.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love some sort of random event where you can find Miko and Mai double teaming Cait after you've done the foursome scene, but I can't quite come up with the logic of it, since Cait is in your party, not like you can walk up on it by chance. Maybe if you rest on the square or something you can randomly trigger the option for a scene where you hear noises coming from the temple. Basically I think the rivalry thing is.... very good, so I would love more scenes about it. Also speaking of Cait and rivalries, more content with her and Lusamine - hopefully them making up (and out?) or something, would be cool. Also something about helping Lusamine come to terms with not actually seeming to only like men like she says????

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love more scaled races like anthro lizards and dragons (maybe like tits we can color our horns) and snakes (like wows sethrak) hell I'd settle for a different elemented salamander like lighting based or something
And I'd love more scale colors like gold or silver

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I would love some sort of random event where you can find Miko and Mai double teaming Cait after you've done the foursome scene, but I can't quite come up with the logic of it, since Cait is in your party, not like you can walk up on it by chance.
Well, you can walk in on Cait preaching the gospel of Mallach to Evelyn once you've seen that foursome scene even when she's in your party, so like the Frost Hound does you could handwave that sort of thing as 'once you entered the den your companions dispersed to do their own things' and if she's not in the active party she could simply walk there on her own to get the scene to proc. It's not like she needs much of an excuse to go places and slut it up.

Also speaking of Cait and rivalries, more content with her and Lusamine - hopefully them making up (and out?) or something, would be cool. Also something about helping Lusamine come to terms with not actually seeming to only like men like she says????
I think she's mostly being honest about only liking men or rather, liking partners with a penis. Her big thing seems to be that she wants children but currently can't have them or afford whatever she thinks needs to be done to make her womb start working. Which means that like Kiyoko, you pretty much need a dick to give her what she wants, though she'll enjoy your company without one. That said, given that the various interactions between her and Cait are hot, I'd totally be down for a randomly appearing scene a la the Cait/Berwyn threesome where every so often, looking for Lusamine will have the Champion walk in on her and Cait getting their hatesex on. xD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Something that, well i want it added but i presume it probably is already slated, when we find Cait's dad, i WANT him to comment on the massive jugs i've given his daughter, so hefty her nipples are clearly visible through her strained top. That is going to be hilarious.

Have you been well, sweetie? Things seem rather dangerous around these parts! {Cait enthiccenated: I see you've been eating well, at least! // Cait Emboobenated: My, you've, uh, filled out quite a bit, my dear. Very much reminds me of your dear mother. // Cait Leothranized: That's some, uh, interesting fashion choices. Ear muffs, are they? And those gloves... oh, those... those aren't clothing are they? Well, I suppose we adapt how we must to the cold north! Really you do look smashing, dear. Your mother's going to be thrilled.} Been taking care of your sister?"

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"What big eyes you have, Cait!"
"The better to see you with, daddy!"

You can see where this is going...

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
A couple things I'd like to see are
1. Power sets for the champion. Before you say anything yes ik the champion can change theirs at any time but what I'm referring to is something like Kiyoko's sets. Make it like 3 decks where you can have them saved and waiting to be loaded I doubt I'm the only one but I try to use ever companion equally and so I change my power sets to pick up the slack of what I'm lacking in terms of healing, generating threat, straight up damage etc.
2. Champion artwork even something as simple as a in battle bust, with the face mostly for that rpg feel though tbf thats just me.
3. Survival mode, make the trail rations more mandatory by adding a hunger meter so you actually have to eat. Hell even make it where you can order grub at the frost hound as well would be bonus.
4. When the champion gets something from Tamarind(The alchemical kitty with Gianna) the effects are applied to the entire party I'm willing to bet this a talked about feature but its still one I'd loved to see. Ik it says they always partake of what I get but I'd like to see them get the bonus effects of it as well.
5. Purification of the Alarune I personally would love a way to save her, mostly because as I recall Cait said shes was on the way to "becoming a demon". The living god Sanders worships is Velun the father of the earth(least thats what erkya dream said) so shouldn't he be able to restore her?
6. Commissions for Oggrish I feel as he hasn't had much content so by bringing him broken metal parts he can make you various armaments or weapons and the quantity of the metal parts you give determine the quality of the item.
7. Companion favors, every so often when you enter the frost hound one of your companion's approaches you and asks if you can take them somewhere, do something, or even bang.
8. Companion interactions, something to build on from the last, like every so often several of them interact with each other in various ways. Such as Berwyn and Cait practicing magic, or Brint/Brienne and Atugia sparring, Quin using lust magic on Ryn (And everyone else). Oh and I'd love to hear ever other companion's opinions on everyone else, Cait has everyone cept Kiyoko, Brint/Brienne has only Cait, Berwyn, and Ryn.
9. Garret make him something of a pseudo-companion like once every 7 days you can ask him to accompany you on your adventures.
10. Fetch Quests occasionally Garth, Sanders, Leorah, ,Ivris etc ask you to pick them up something from the various areas for what they do. Ex Winterstem for Sander's cloister, Peppers for Garth etc.
11. Donations to Sanders, by doing so Hawkthorne can slowly become a better place by improving on buildings, streets what have you.
12. Manticore submission after beating it enough times it starts to become more passive towards you and after enough time it submits to you and you have to the option to take care of it and it will move into your camps at the foothills similar to the centaur chieftan daughter(can't remember her name)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
2. Champion artwork even something as simple as a in battle bust, with the face mostly for that rpg feel though tbf thats just me.
You can already add your own artwork for the Champion. Either click the icon representing your character in the main window or go to the menu and use the option to upload an avatar there. Much more satisfying than a blank bust, provided you can find or make an image that matches how you want your Champion to look.

5. Purification of the Alarune I personally would love a way to save her, mostly because as I recall Cait said shes was on the way to "becoming a demon". The living god Sanders worships is Velun the father of the earth(least thats what erkya dream said) so shouldn't he be able to restore her?
According to Savin, there are future plans for the Alraune presuming you spared her. What those are, we don't know yet.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

TheShepard256

If Manticait ever becomes a thing she'll probably no longer be a companion and lock you out of her quest.
I can only imagine how awkward explaining that to him would be.
Champ: "Uh, mister Zethra? I kinda turned Cait into a half-manticore and now she's my breeding slut."
Cait's dad: o_O "Um... Well, I can't say I'm too surprised about the second part."

Reactions: Malidica

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
It has come up a few times, so allow me to quickly address Sugo and his caparison.

Firstly: DCL completely ignored the mention about his horse blankie in the original Sugo content. This was back pre-quest when he got his initial artwork. This is why he doesn't wear one at all.

Secondly: it currently tracks which comparison he has, it's simply that we lack the art. If one of the artists ever had the time to make the variants, we'd get it. But making those variants isn't major since unlike characters like Ryn or Kiyoko, Sugo isn't a critical nor main character. While hard to fathom, it is entirely possible that Sugo never appears due to bad luck. In comparison, those characters are far less luck-based and more about merely appearing in the right spot on a map. They also have much more content planned/implemented and were always intended to be large while Sugo has basically been a project I dot affection on every once in a while when comms roll in or I get freetime.

Basically, do not expect to ever see him with a caparison for a long while, if ever.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
It has come up a few times, so allow me to quickly address Sugo and his caparison.

Firstly: DCL completely ignored the mention about his horse blankie in the original Sugo content. This was back pre-quest when he got his initial artwork. This is why he doesn't wear one at all.

Secondly: it currently tracks which comparison he has, it's simply that we lack the art. If one of the artists ever had the time to make the variants, we'd get it. But making those variants isn't major since unlike characters like Ryn or Kiyoko, Sugo isn't a critical nor main character. While hard to fathom, it is entirely possible that Sugo never appears due to bad luck. In comparison, those characters are far less luck-based and more about merely appearing in the right spot on a map. They also have much more content planned/implemented and were always intended to be large while Sugo has basically been a project I dot affection on every once in a while when comms roll in or I get freetime.

Basically, do not expect to ever see him with a caparison for a long while, if ever.
I thought something was missing from my newest file. 138 days in and I realize I never met him. RIP slutty horseboi.

Reactions: BubbleLord

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Berwyn + Quint DP/tag-team/spitroast when? My slutty she-elf would like to know.
Probably never due to Berwyn-related complications. But not impossible; just depends on whether or not Hugs would allow Berwyn to share a cocksleeve with Quin.