What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Haw haw that's some sexy spoilers right there :D thanks, though i was more asking for an old school fantasy world map, like lord of the rings style, certainly not as detailed, but general cartographic map of the continents and islands, major area, like the location of Jassira to the old country and such.

Maybe when the game's done. I'd like freedom to move things around as needed until then. :p

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Nareva can teach you secrets that will blow your mind. The initiation fee is to blow her first. :D But yeah, presumably there's future content planned for her that necessitated that bit of currently unused art.

I'd do it without the reward. Happily. Some would even suggest I would beg for the opportunity.

Haw haw that's some sexy spoilers right there :D thanks, though i was more asking for an old school fantasy world map, like lord of the rings style, certainly not as detailed, but general cartographic map of the continents and islands, major area, like the location of Jassira to the old country and such.

I'll turn Drake's map into something in Incarnate if someone wants to pay me, I've made some fairly nice looking Inkarnate maps before lol.

Afterglow

Apr 27, 2020
No, there will not be major mechanical benefits for mundane transformations ever. This is a design decision that was consciously made to prevent people from minmaxing and feeling like they are obligated to have a certain transformation in order to be combat effective. Minor roleplay options like the oviparous perk and weak, flavoured powers like tail whack are already in-game as a thing as a result of transformations, but that is all.

Back in CoC1, being a winged dragon naga basically was the ultimate lifeform. In TiTs, before the first lust damage rework, you basically needed some form of the treatment and all of the lust damage perks from transformations to be effective. That was silly. The original design of the faux-cow treatment had enemies stunned on tease, that was stupidly and ridiculously effective to the point where Fen nerfed it to stagger before release, and even then it's still a superior addition to one's teasing and a no-brainer for taking in that regard.

Too bad, I enjoy minmaxing an rpg so long as difficulty doesn't pigeon hole me into stuff. I hope then that transforms feel thematically rewarding by giving enough stuff, like tailfuck for cats, to feel transformed beyond just a footnote on the appearance page. Just barely dipped my toes into CoC2 so it may already do this. Not going to reply further here as to not convolute the thread (unless/until I gain a lot more experience in CoC2 anyway).
Throwing an edit in here tho to say that I would like to find more regular'ish women since there seems to be a much larger number of futas since its basically all I've ran into so far. Maybe I've just stumbled into the Tel'Adre of CoC2 so far

Last edited:

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Something i'd like to see is an expansion to Pupperidge farm. For one thing, Anna makes mention of more sisters, where are they? Even without busts, just a mention of them being around would be neato. Why are Morwen and Anna shemales? Nothing wrong with it (love fucking those girls) but it's not a natural gender for lupines or half-lupines, so what happened there? I wish studding the cowgirls actually got them pregnant like studding is supposed to do, visit my girls for a sweaty orgy and spending some fatherly time with my cow calves would be sweet. I'd like to join the Manticore girl and Lucia with Morwen for a side by side fucking competition, show that Manti girl how a real dick owner fucks (though i've fucked her a million times and she still acts like a bitch so i don't expect her to concede defeat).
Iirc during the intial encounter when the champion gives her a look over its said that they were once human and they changed themselves into half-lupines with dicks via alchemy

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if it should be here or on the gripes thread because it's at the same time something I don't like and a request.

It's about the kitsune enemy encounter with the kitsune enchantress, trickster, protector and all. It gives you the choice to accept giving your seed wilingly or fight, but the problem is you don't know what kind of kitsunes they are. I don't mind (in fact i would always say yes) giving my seed to the enchantress or the other girls, but I think the Protector Kitsune is a male and I don't want to give it to him, so It would be nice to see if the kitsunes that are ganging on you is an all female kitsune gang, mixed or whatever so you could make that choice better.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if it should be here or on the gripes thread because it's at the same time something I don't like and a request.

It's about the kitsune enemy encounter with the kitsune enchantress, trickster, protector and all. It gives you the choice to accept giving your seed wilingly or fight, but the problem is you don't know what kind of kitsunes they are. I don't mind (in fact i would always say yes) giving my seed to the enchantress or the other girls, but I think the Protector Kitsune is a male and I don't want to give it to him, so It would be nice to see if the kitsunes that are ganging on you is an all female kitsune gang, mixed or whatever so you could make that choice better.
Almost always at least one of the options will be a woman, since this is a concern to me too. Maybe once every few dozen times there won't be so I'll just reload a save, but if you know who each option is with a woman is almost always a possibility.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I suppose undead would be out of the question? Mostly talking spirits, ghosts or vampires here but a lich, zombie, or mummy girl wouldn't be unwelcome.

Now my heart can stop giving me palpitations about whether or not I should post this.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Ghost sex?

unnamed.jpgFear boner achieved!

Reactions: Keet

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I suppose undead would be out of the question? Mostly talking spirits, ghosts or vampires here but a lich, zombie, or mummy girl wouldn't be unwelcome.

Now my heart can stop giving me palpitations about whether or not I should post this.

Corporeal undead are a hard ban.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Mostly talking spirits, ghosts or vampires here but a lich, zombie, or mummy girl wouldn't be unwelcome.
Have you read the public design doc for the game, by any chance?
The Baroness never drinks... blood.

So yeah, she's sort of a vampire except that she feeds on cum and per Savin's comment about corporeal undead being a hard ban, it's a safe guess that she wouldn't be considered one herself. She's got the trappings of a vampire though.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Have you read the public design doc for the game, by any chance?
The Baroness never drinks... blood.

So yeah, she's sort of a vampire except that she feeds on cum and per Savin's comment about corporeal undead being a hard ban, it's a safe guess that she wouldn't be considered one herself. She's got the trappings of a vampire though.
Unfortunately "is but is not actually" is not actually, you know?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
they are a being put together from different dead people and then reanimated...
Edited for clarity. Undead is undead and necrophilia is necrophilia.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
A flesh slime absolutely covered in vaginas. Get some real trypophilia up in this biz

I'm joking really, but there are people out there who would request it and be serious.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Something i really want added is the ability to disable the notification that you're using an edited save. I totally understand why the developers want cheat detection in the saves, and i'm not asking to have that detection messed with, just the option to set your game to ignore it. That way, the developers know to discard such saves but players aren't reminded every time they load a save that they dared to cheat an item in or edit out an unwanted value from the game.

Personally, i want the freedom, the reminder doesn't make me feel bad, it's just annoying, it serves me no purpose, i know what i did, i don't need to be told repeatedly. I often find myself getting very picky with what powers i pick up, sometimes i want to play a pure paladin who doesn't know squat about using a bow and i don't want to see the 2 powers you get from Leorah in my abilities tab. I know it's pedantic, but it matters to me, so i like to edit them out, but if i do so, even though it has no effect outside of a purely aesthetical choice, i am forever reminded every time i load that i did a naughty.

I don't know why the option doesn't exist, could be just that the effort it would take to code it is bothersome and not worth it to the programmers, perhaps it's idealogical, though i'd find that very frustrating in a single-player offline game. Whatever the result, i'm not demanding it at all, i'd just like it, in following with the purpose of this thread.
You can suffer through a single click.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm sure this has been said before, but personally I'd like to see more threesome and other such content, particularly with Brint and other companions. I don't think I'm alone in wanting to spitroast Kiyoko with our minotaur bro.
I don't think Kiyoko's into threesomes much. I've got more Brint threesomes planned though.

Reactions: Paradox01

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I would personally love a version of Hypermilky to be added because I do have a kink for my boobs swelling 3-4 cup sizes from being overstuffed with milk. X3

And it would be nice if they replaced the “you’ve started lactating!” messages that pop up EVERY TIME I MILK MYSELF TO SLEEP (which needs to stop, btw, but since that’s in talks, I’ll leave it here). It seems a bit nonsensical to get that message when you’re already lactating or constantly lactating in my case

Semi-related, breastfeeding scene with the manticore girl would be awesome because I’m jealous Lucia gets all the attention. COME ON, I have milky boobs too! >;[

Manticore pregnancy would be great too, because I wanted to get knocked up ever since I first met her.

Also, are there any PC kitsune pregnancies planned or is it going to be exclusive to Kiyoko and our potential concubines?

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
What if its a revived being? Just because they were dead once does it count?
I think it's clear that nothing that has been a dead body (even if revived) is gonna make it.

From the way Savin said it I think you can infere it is posible to have ghost though (since they are not CORPOREAL undead)

Reactions: Paradox01