What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
i know this might be odd, but i would like a list of credits on the main menu.
i'm honestly surprised there isn't one yet. though i guess it's probably really low on the priority list, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to compile and maintain a list of every author/artist's every contribution would be a pain. The design team are credited on the main menu itself (not that anybody reads it; see: all the people saying Fen made CoC2), and everyone else is credited within their own content on the game screen.

LilaLauch

Apr 26, 2020
I'd find a scene where u get drunk with Garret as a male and he rails you just because he's... well too drunk and horny to care for you gender....quite interesting

Reactions: Malidica

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Do we have plant TF options? Can't remember.

Also ghost TF(poison, lol jk, ectoplasm actually) and golem TF(various materials, crystal, metal, etc) would make this the handiest, dandiest, snaziest TF game ever. Can't write them for TiTS because, you know, science and shit. I wonder if coc2 uses the same parser architecture.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The only one is plant skin as, I think, a possible elf wyld mark option and a random tf from the Belharan Stew.
At least there's that. Would love a full plant TF.

One can dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooldudesteve

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Dwarves. You can always use more shortstacks, now in steampunk flavor!
Or that weird powered by crystals thing, whatever floats your boat.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Dwarves kind of exist already, the Korgonnes fill that niche of shortstack miners living underground. No real sense to stick to things in too cliche a way so expect any trope races to come with a bit of furry/scaly make-up.
I think we need to talk about your clinical thread confusion.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
What content would you like added? = CoC2

What Content Would You Like Added? = TiTS

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I don't think anybody wants to open that can of worms again. Not a single attempt at a character viewer has actually panned out.

Reactions: Emerald

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Give us Helia Savin, we know you are hiding her somewhere

As if he's letting Helia out of his uber sex dungeon. Probably still making up his mind what kind dong to give her. :p

Or, perhaps we as an audience should let Helia rest in the Grey Havens. Stories are never finished, only abandoned. I'd love to see more Helia stuff, but you know... FenCo and Team Savin aren't Marvel comics and DC.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Some CoC1 character easter eggs would be cool. Obviously not the ones with plenty of variants because that would be imposible. But it would be nice to se Urta, Helia, Ceraph or good old annoying Tamani.

Afterglow

Apr 27, 2020
I just want transforms to mean more. I'm new here but I started playing CoC and I'm not sure I don't prefer it over CoC2 but I got excited by the idea of making a succubus expecting to tease things into submission as an alternate way to approach the game. The gameplay loop was a lot of fun and I was enjoying working toward it but I got tails and horns and stuff and didn't see any mechanical benefits so I got on the wiki and there doesn't seem to be anything. That made my efforts feel kinda pointless if its not going to do anything. Seemed the wiki had mechanical stuff for some transformations though for CoC1.. didn't see any TF perks or anything listed for CoC2 though so yea, thats what I want. I want to play build a bitch and it mean something

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I just want transforms to mean more. I'm new here but I started playing CoC and I'm not sure I don't prefer it over CoC2 but I got excited by the idea of making a succubus expecting to tease things into submission as an alternate way to approach the game. The gameplay loop was a lot of fun and I was enjoying working toward it but I got tails and horns and stuff and didn't see any mechanical benefits so I got on the wiki and there doesn't seem to be anything. That made my efforts feel kinda pointless if its not going to do anything. Seemed the wiki had mechanical stuff for some transformations though for CoC1.. didn't see any TF perks or anything listed for CoC2 though so yea, thats what I want. I want to play build a bitch and it mean something

No, there will not be major mechanical benefits for mundane transformations ever. This is a design decision that was consciously made to prevent people from minmaxing and feeling like they are obligated to have a certain transformation in order to be combat effective. Minor roleplay options like the oviparous perk and weak, flavoured powers like tail whack are already in-game as a thing as a result of transformations, but that is all.

Back in CoC1, being a winged dragon naga basically was the ultimate lifeform. In TiTs, before the first lust damage rework, you basically needed some form of the treatment and all of the lust damage perks from transformations to be effective. That was silly. The original design of the faux-cow treatment had enemies stunned on tease, that was stupidly and ridiculously effective to the point where Fen nerfed it to stagger before release, and even then it's still a superior addition to one's teasing and a no-brainer for taking in that regard.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
View attachment 12266
Does this mean what i think it means?
Nareva can teach you secrets that will blow your mind. The initiation fee is to blow her first. :D But yeah, presumably there's future content planned for her that necessitated that bit of currently unused art. You can also get a hint at the future of the Hornet Hive quest since there's some art related to that which can be found in the game's files but which isn't currently implemented.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind some Pupperidge expansion either, if only to get the story behind Anna and Morwen.