What content would you like added?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I don't think that would happen. The world seems to be around a mid-late phase Bronze Age, and while there are examples bronze cannons in our world (the Chinese Huochong comes to mind, with the earliest dating back to 1298), I don't think the world of Savarra is up there yet.

Besides which, early firearms were difficult to make, and especially as Savarra can't make steel (not that steel is a requirement for the production of firearms, there are certain aspects of chemistry and the like that would needed).

And anyway, any sort of firearm would be a rare instrument, akin to a magical relic and overpowered as fuck.
That's why my idea is so brilliant. Two mages, one working on a fleshlight and the other working on a crossbow, they look at each other's work, and bam! pistol grip on a fleshlight.

"Hey, you got crossbow on my pocket pussy!"
"Hey, you got pocket pussy on my crossbow!"

Reactions: Maomao

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I don't think that would happen. The world seems to be around a mid-late phase Bronze Age, and while there are examples bronze cannons in our world (the Chinese Huochong comes to mind, with the earliest dating back to 1298), I don't think the world of Savarra is up there yet.

Besides which, early firearms were difficult to make, and especially as Savarra can't make steel (not that steel is a requirement for the production of firearms, there are certain aspects of chemistry and the like that would needed).

And anyway, any sort of firearm would be a rare instrument, akin to a magical relic and overpowered as fuck.

I noticed that, everything you come across is made of bronze, there is entirely Country surviving only on Bronze Exporting. What about the Idea of Magic Firearm ? like hum... blasters powered by crystals ? that would not be too far off no ? with all these relics hanging around. Maybe you could just carry a cannon with you with -20 to precision - 20 evasion and need 90 ou 100 Strength for use. Maybe, i can dream.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I noticed that, everything you come across is made of bronze, there is entirely Country surviving only on Bronze Exporting. What about the Idea of Magic Firearm ? like hum... blasters powered by crystals ? that would not be too far off no ? with all these relics hanging around. Maybe you could just carry a cannon with you with -20 to precision - 20 evasion and need 90 ou 100 Strength for use. Maybe, i can dream.
We decided no magitech in the setting. The only sorta exception is Kazuo's armor suit thing.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Alas on no magitech guns, and here I was imagining a scene where the Champion goes into a brothel and finds someone who looks like a veteran happily spending all their days munching rug. When talked to, they'd tell you "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a blunderpuss to the face". :p

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Thirteenth-century Chinese and European bronze foundries also had much better casting techniques than did classical, let alone Bronze Age, societies. Their bronzes were not the same.

Even if the Savarrans somehow figured out how to cast an artillery piece, it'd probably blow up on first use out of inability to handle the explosive pressure.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love more cat types like the lynx with big paws and fluffy cheeks
id also love to become a ferret as well
im hoping theres gonna be a shark race
and lastly i wanna give etheryn a big cock and to have her babys >x3 or make her a herm and she have my babys

Reactions: Maomao

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
im hoping theres gonna be a shark race
and lastly i wanna give etheryn a big cock and to have her babys >x3 or make her a herm and she have my babys
Savin has said there will definitely be shark-people. He's also mentioned that if there is any future Ryn TF, he'd be much more interested in giving her a fat elvish yule log than a pussy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Mhm :), Soldier660 is Brazilian and his English is about 50/50 so i can see why he made the mistake, i spoke in too short a hand for him to parse it properly. On that note though, i am in support of shark people, not as much as i want suck on Ryn's hypothetical foot-long dong, but definitely keen on banging some aquatic scaly girls. Mako from monster girl island is delicious, dem abs *drool*.
Oh yeah, sorry didnt read the second part, because the first part seem more important, writed in yellow and all. And also dont judge me, Malidica.

And you have a thing for long dongs and abs. i see. ok

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Yes shark eople and most likely big cocked ryn im all for that

And well there's one thing I want most is a two tailed nekomata tf I'd really love one and the moment I'd be able to be one my catfolk pc will become one the moment its added

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I am happy that Long Dong Ryn is planned for some point in the future, even if it's a ways off.

I'm also happy for the recent addition of the spoiling scene. Does anybody know if it has variations?

Reactions: Malidica

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's also affected by Ryn's libido. High libido makes the Champion a bit more domineering about the act and Ryn acts sluttier, as with pretty much any sex scene when she's got high libido. I don't think there's any difference between scenes due to Ryn's confidence, based on trying it with a couple different files where she's at high and low confidence.

Reactions: Alypia

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
I know this is probably irrelevant to this thread, but can someone give me an idea where the orc islands are located relatively to the coasts of Frost March?

Also, what sort beings inhabit the Frost March coast?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I want a counter to keep track of statistics, like in TiTS or the original CoC. I keep losing track of how many kids i have with Kiyoko.

Check out her bust, if she's got 9 tails, you got 50+.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
My maths was was off! :eek:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So was your English. :p

That was totally intentional. I dares ya to prove otherwise!

Now, to get back to the topic of the thread... I want to find out what Cait really thinks of the Champ. No, wait, I don't! >.<

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
as much as i love the leothran (i already have a side pc as one) im hoping for a normal cat anthro tf for my main pc to become

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I want to find out what Cait really thinks of the Champ.

She's a cat, she's incapable of saying she loves you, but she will knock things off your desk and rub herself on you instead.

Would selkies make an appearance?

No reason they can't. We're talking about making an Even Further Beyond North area on top of the glacial plain the Winter City's at the base of, which would be prime real estate for various nordic-aquatic monsters.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
inb4 not going to happen BUT...

I'd love a way to change more facial features independently of the face itself. Lip size is tied to [facial?] femininity score, but it's a little frustrating when I'm going for something different. Facial hair would be neat, too. One thing that I never see customizable in almost anything is the nose, which I admit is...not something people tend to think about, but it's one of the biggest variables in how a face looks overall.

It's one of those little things that's not important enough to a game to do the work to include it, but a big enough detail for me that I notice it's missing. Plus, less is more with these sorts of games, because once there's a variable there, there's less room for players to interpret/imagine it the way they want to. Still, the lips are a variable and I'd love for it to be independently modifiable.