What content would you like added?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
From the way Savin said it I think you can infere it is posible to have ghost though (since they are not CORPOREAL undead)
That's the way I took it.

Also, that reanimated dead are banned.

Reactions: Fleep

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Generally speaking, trying to be clever and getting around the rules is going to be slapped down.

We've heard it all before re: bestiality and necro.

Resurrection of the departed dead is explicitly stated to not exist in the setting.
Yes sir ._. sorry for bringing it up

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
full on dragon is never ever i think. would be too huge to go in dungeons and what not. if you could settle for a dragon pperson, then maybe the author called B might do something like that. he has expressed interest in making a companion and Zo, his lupine monk, was planned to be one but couldn't due to her disability i think. he is planning to work on a lizard kobold who gets to charizard size after repeated pregnancies. he hasnt said that this would be a companion but... maybe?

Hello, long time lurker, just signed up. I don't have money, or writing exprience, or anything to contribute to the topic here.

<-- But this is the kind of shit I am UP FOR. Someone get him on this.
please...
It just occured to me to move this here.
Hello.

The Black Moon

Apr 29, 2020
It would be quite interesting to see a Nature Oriented class, much like some kind of "Nature Sorcerer" in which they use like plants to attack, pollen to seduce, and along with a race/transformative item like the one in TiTS, where one can become a Dryad. I can see the hero we control having interesting interactions with the Alraune if they are a Dryad. I've always had a fascination for these plant-people characters, haha

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
It would be quite interesting to see a Nature Oriented class, much like some kind of "Nature Sorcerer" in which they use like plants to attack, pollen to seduce, and along with a race/transformative item like the one in TiTS, where one can become a Dryad. I can see the hero we control having interesting interactions with the Alraune if they are a Dryad. I've always had a fascination for these plant-people characters, haha
Amen to that.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
So a Druid Dryad. A Druyiad.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I would personally love a version of Hypermilky to be added because I do have a kink for my boobs swelling 3-4 cup sizes from being overstuffed with milk. X3

This. It's annoying to have to go back to specific shops to buy another stack of items to restart the engines with, while Cait and Brienne never run out.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Generally speaking, trying to be clever and getting around the rules is going to be slapped down.

We've heard it all before re: bestiality and necro.

Resurrection of the departed dead is explicitly stated to not exist in the setting.

So... does that mean that Nereva is going to bend a rule regarding the twins? Or something along the lines of reincarnation?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It would be quite interesting to see a Nature Oriented class, much like some kind of "Nature Sorcerer" in which they use like plants to attack, pollen to seduce
The devs have said there are no plans for any changes to the starting class and race options, so that's not going to happen. You could make something thematically close to it with a Charmer, a supply of Effigy Seeds, the Rosebloom Shield and whatever TFs you like for appearance. Oh, and possibly Groping Tentacles (if you don't mind the fixed weapon and minimum Corruption) and Aphrodisiac Sting via Mirror Magic for powers.

I hope to see more sleepy snake after winter city.
There isn't a timeline on it but Wsan mentioned there are plans for more content there.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
The devs have said there are no plans for any changes to the starting class and race options, so that's not going to happen. You could make something thematically close to it with a Charmer, a supply of Effigy Seeds, the Rosebloom Shield and whatever TFs you like for appearance. Oh, and possibly Groping Tentacles (if you don't mind the fixed weapon and minimum Corruption) and Aphrodisiac Sting via Mirror Magic for powers.

There isn't a timeline on it but Wsan mentioned there are plans for more content there.
ok

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
A Gianna/Tamarind/Champion threesome would be pretty fucking amazing, if Gianna's whole group ever gets any further content. Maybe with a small quest that makes it available.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Speaking of some druid type class, I want some "prestige class" types. Not how they were implemented in D&D, since you can change your whole class in this game as long as your character has money, just alternate classes that aren't starting classes. We practically do get a whole class's worth of abilities from Leorah aside from no Ultimate, and the only class that does fit with a ranged playstyle is the Thief, and even then it's just because it doesn't interfere with a ranged playstyle since warrior's level one is specifically for shields or heavy armor, Charmer's level one is about sexiness, and the two mages are about spellcasting, but Twist the Knife synergizes with some of the ranged abilities. Even so, I want a class that fits with the ranged abilities on purpose, rather than just coincidentally happens to be the one class that doesn't get negatively impacted in terms of its abilities when using a ranged playstyle.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I thought of some content for Berwyn seeing as he's the one who helped make the spiral blade (Haven't made the spiral staff sorry people) the description of it says everyday it glows with a different color and that in turn changes what extra elemental damage it does. So seeing as Berwyn made I thought if he's in the party once a day he can use his magic to let you "select" which element you want. But seeing at that would be overpowered I thought once a week he can do it, because the spell would tire him out, this way it be more game balancing

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id really like a deer race or the similar species the musk deer little saber tusked deer looking people would be cute or even cervitaur to have something other then centaurs but still taur bodied

Reactions: Keet and Malidica

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Fairies. The same small cum-addict sort of OG COC. Perhaps even the ability to capture or befriend one depending on your choices.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
Fairies. The same small cum-addict sort of OG COC. Perhaps even the ability to capture or befriend one depending on your choices.

There is a fairy, he is a massive cum addict, and you can get him to move into Hawkethorne. He's a random encounter in the Alraune/hornet forest.

Big People cum is like drugs/alcohol for fairies.

The Black Moon

Apr 29, 2020

Indeed, and I am aware of that. What I meant was not exactly about it being a starting class, as it would be away from the "basics", but maybe one other form of class to be obtained through the game, and about the Dryad race, it is really not supposed to be a starting one, as there is something similar to it in the Wyld Elf option, which is the plant skin trait. This Dryad race inclusion could be done by the means of a Transformative Item, a TF. From the point of view that much content is to be added by the amazing team working on this game, I can see this being a possibility, and I am quite hopeful for it

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Indeed, and I am aware of that. What I meant was not exactly about it being a starting class, as it would be away from the "basics", but maybe one other form of class to be obtained through the game, and about the Dryad race, it is really not supposed to be a starting one, as there is something similar to it in the Wyld Elf option, which is the plant skin trait. This Dryad race inclusion could be done by the means of a Transformative Item, a TF. From the point of view that much content is to be added by the amazing team working on this game, I can see this being a possibility, and I am quite hopeful for it

All classes in the game are mostly professions (as far as I understand). So if you want to roleplay a druid, a white mage will probably fit well.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
A scene with the Crazy horse and another npc would be cool. Facial piercings would also be pretty fun if they made it into the game.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Since this game doesn't have an ideas subforum is it okay to make a pitch in this thread? I'd like to have the basic ideas signed off on before I start.

A concept came to me and I thought it'd fit right in here considering the game is lacking one of the basic staples of the first: tentacle monsters! The encounter would be a questline that introduces a unique tentacle monster NPC, a mutant effigy sort of thing that the corrupted Alraune birthed and exiled from the woods, and allows for the PC to either befriend or corrupt it. The fun twist is that, against all odds, it came out more or less pure; the Alraune considered it an embarrassment because it wouldn't indiscriminately ravage anyone it came across. When the Champion finds it it's near-death from starvation and needs to be nursed back to health. Since it's a bashful and skittish thing it refuses to feed from those it doesn't like or trust and the content is more or less like training a pet: either a well-behaved boy who's been raised with affection or a bad boy who acts out because he's been broken by his master.

I'm thinking of linking an item to it, maybe a unique set of plant-like underwear, that allows it to be a summoned creature in battle once the quest is completed as well as giving it a pregnancy. It would implant eggs into either the womb or the colon that would then need to be fertilized by someone else; the pure eggs would spit out kiddos that resemble their parents for the most part (with a plant-like feature or tentacle here or there) and the corrupt eggs would be more tentacle beasts. Rather than doing two unique pregnancies myself I envision the pure version as working with characters' existing pregnancy content (with some unique birth scenes), giving players who're already breeding with their favorites a new flavour text kid and giving those who're wooing, say, Brint or Berwyn as a male-sexed character a chance to experience that content. If some of the existing breeding scenes need a variant I could tinker with them a bit so they make sense. The corrupt pregnancy would be unique.

Both coaxing a virginal tentacle beast into maturity and domming the buds off of it are things I'd have fun exploring. Would any of those concepts be unfeasible or step on the toes of any planned content?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I wonder if the bimbo licqueur from coc1 will be implemented. Anyway...

Bimborcs. Bimbofied orcs, or would they just be big goblins in the end? I think it'd be funny to invite the entire tribe for a drink and just watch the transformative sluttification chaos ensue.

Reactions: Keet

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
The new Hretha content reminded me of something we drastically need: Gerik spoiling. We need to be able to pet that big furball more. Ear rubs, chin scritches, neck ruffling, everything a good dog deserves. I know he gets treated like a good puppy in Ragnild's content, but there must be more. There can never be enough dog spoiling.