What content would you like added?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
To be fair, shield attacks rely heavily on what kind of shield you favor. A shield bash with a buckler would look very different from one using a tower shield.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
More vagina stuff would be nice. For starters, I would really like different girlcum tastes and color incorporated. Like honey, vanilla, strawberry and stuff.

Reactions: Shura and Kesil

SlyCat

Mar 26, 2019
To be fair, shield attacks rely heavily on what kind of shield you favor. A shield bash with a buckler would look very different from one using a tower shield.

Interesting point. Perhaps if the devs want to create whole new powers or tweak Shield Bash to work accordingly: Heavy shields hit hard and Prone enemies but are less accurate (text describes the attack as more of a charge). Buckler shields hit softer but more accurately and applies the 2 turn Stagger that comes with the original attack description.

Reactions: Savin

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love the ability to become a goo girl in this game actually, especially if the mechanics work similarly to in TiTS, it's so freaking convenient.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
I kinda have a request, can you guys make The Sanctified Gladius a Light weapon ? The description says is a Shortsword with no handguards so is even more light than a suppose to be, if you guys do that, the weapon would one of best light weapons in the game, i´m really a fan of Dual Wielding in this game something that trials and Coc 1 dont have, making a unique thing in COC 2 and thought i use a Bow because its better right know, i still love dual Wielding, good times of Kotor 2.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
This game seems like a really good environment to have the idea of someone hunting us. Kind of like you get with Lorelei in Zheng Shi in TiTS, where there's this sense of an enemy stalking us through a hostile area, tension building, and then eventually they strike. That'd be cool to have, I kinda just lose it with aggressive women hunting me down, it's such good content.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
This game seems like a really good environment to have the idea of someone hunting us. Kind of like you get with Lorelei in Zheng Shi in TiTS, where there's this sense of an enemy stalking us through a hostile area, tension building, and then eventually they strike. That'd be cool to have, I kinda just lose it with aggressive women hunting me down, it's such good content.

Nonesuch is near to finishing exactly that. A Dzaan Alpha stalker who wants to make you a trophy wife.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Nonesuch is near to finishing exactly that. A Dzaan Alpha stalker who wants to make you a trophy wife.
Wrong game, still incredibly appealing.
Unless Dzaan are getting put into CoC2 as well, which would be... pretty alright by me, frankly. But I figure they aren't.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Unless Dzaan are getting put into CoC2 as well, which would be... pretty alright by me, frankly. But I figure they aren't.
Hmmmm, addictive cum in CoC2. Oh wait, I think Evelyn kinda has that covered. And possibly Hashat if you're playing an elf or just a huge cockslut. :D

Reactions: Malidica

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Was just about to say "I find Evelyn plenty addictive myself"

Evelyn really does just have like half this forum wrapped around her... finger, doesn't she?

She has a charming classy gentle dom quality to her~

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
She has a charming classy gentle dom quality to her~
I'm very weak to complimentary and kind gentle femdom, especially when it makes me feel... claimed, owned. I think of Lorelei and Evelyn as very similar for that reason.

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Maybe an alternate path for Eryka for those who are a dick to her

Reactions: loricd

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Man you really hate me bringing up things that have been previously discussed, you're always telling me to use the search bar and starting off any reply with how the topic has been talked about before. I get it, to you it all looks like reposts, but i've only been here a month, the search bar is not perfect and has multiple times given me no useful links to the point where i only use it occasionally. Even so, this thread is 66 pages long at this point, i'm not digging through every post just so i don't annoy you with another retread.

You know, if i'm not breaking a rule, you can just ignore me, you don't actually have to respond to my annoying daydreams, you can wrinkle your nose, scoff at my ignorance and just keep on going elsewheres, leaving my post without a reply won't break the forum or invite a horde of spambots, it'll just be left in the mix of other daydreams, desires and requests in this thread, 99% of which never go beyond this thread. There's really no need to jump up and slap me the equivalent of "REPOST" every time i'm not 100% up to speed on the entire history of this games development.

I know i'd have a nicer time if you just started ignoring me, maybe you'd enjoy it to.

Apologies, I didn't mean that for it to come across as harshly as it did. It was intended more as a "Hey, this thing isn't happening and I'm too tired to go into the details of a conversation that I've seen other people go into far better than I could this early in the morning, but here's a place you can look if you want to see people hash it out and hear the actual reasons behind the 'why'." Hell, at one point, I even had a viewpoint similar to your own on the matter.

Some links to discussions on the matter:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.13015/page-14#post-240818 (this one goes for a while)

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.13015/page-8#post-237035
Bottom of this post down to where Ted discusses it

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I know it's been solved already but just wanted to give my opinion. Even if I like the idea of "marking" content that goes against ones preferences (I don't like it when I'm submitting to that she-elf with dick in the Old forest and suddenly it's his friend who is fucking me) I don't think it would apply to loss scenes since it breaks the immersion. If you want to avoid the loss scene do your best to win, I think removing the scenes would be against its own nature of "punishment".

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I went searching through the code, and I found some solid examples:
  • Evergreen's "Cowgirl" scene is the "double fuck one hole"
  • The effigy nipplefuck scene varies and has you potentially fucking both nipples
  • Evergreen's Cait sandwich scene is the solo DP
  • Sleepy snek's fuck scene mentions that you slip both dicks in there
  • Kasyrra's "Fuck Her" option is also DP
There's more, but that's what I was able to find in a quick search. I think Kurako, Meira, Vari, and the slimes have stuff for it too. It's much less noticeable in coc2 because it tends to be mixed into normal scenes, but it's there. I do think some specific scenes for it could be to our benefit though.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you Bala, that is exactly what i was looking for, how are you checking that btw? is there a github source code page similar to the TiTS one that anyone can use as a reference guide for choice requirements? Shepard set me on that and i've found it to be endlessly useful.
There is not a public-facing one, no. Despite its uses, the public nature of TiTS' code has generally proven to be more of a burden than a boon. Since I'm one of the game's coders, I have access to the repo and found those by searching through the entire game's text with my IDE.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Would be Entirely impossible to add some kind of firearm ? Like maybe a Musket or something ? or even something made by a artificier like magic cannon something that resemble a gun ? that would be awesome.

I would totally do a quest or pay tons of money in research to Kazuo make one for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maomao

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
A blunderbuss would be amazeballs. :cool:

EDIT: Ooh, call it a blunderpuss and have it do lust damage! The end of the barrel is shaped like a...well, a pussy, and it makes a very particular sound when it fires. Upon doing damage, the target "blunders" around masturbating for a round of action. It also has very obvious "close combat" applications.

Last edited: