What content would you like added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nice Time for Roo I don't get, but as a polyam person, consensual sex between a partner and someone else they fancy is very much an interest. Plus the standard voyeur kink, which Cait is great for. More Companion/NPC content would be a draw to me, but only if it Wasn't framed as cheating

I think Cait fucking someone else would be impossible to frame as cheating since she tells you up front that she's going to fuck other people before you even see her naked. I can only imagine that's she's had a jealous lover or been warned about by her temple sisters.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
tbh I think Nakano smut is worth exploring just because of all the hatesex potential.

Might be a bit awkward if you’re on the Kitsune Hime route. I’m not sure your daughter would appreciate you banging her future husband and said future husband is highly unlikely to bang anyone other than his future wife. XD

If we’re going to gate it behind Inari Route or (*sad noises*) No Kiyoko or Kinu Route, we should at least have a Hitoshi option somewhere. :p

Personally though, I’d rather neither be bangable if only because I’m disinclined to make anything awkward with my daughter ajdcjdjjajca.

*literally avoids banging Miko and Mai for that reason*

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Might be a bit awkward if you’re on the Kitsune Hime route. I’m not sure your daughter would appreciate you banging her future husband and said future husband is highly unlikely to bang anyone other than his future wife. XD

If we’re going to gate it behind Inari Route or (*sad noises*) No Kiyoko or Kinu Route, we should at least have a Hitoshi option somewhere. :p

Personally though, I’d rather neither be bangable if only because I’m disinclined to make anything awkward with my daughter ajdcjdjjajca.

It would have to be gated. My vision for it is for FemPCs especially; so people who aren't dealing with Kiyoko or have Kinu set to Hitoshi. I have a very strong gut instinct that he'd be amazing for more male content in the game, especially as a relatively normal fellow physically, with a helping of maledom, hatesex, and perhaps some romance, if time ever permitted. Just seems nicely set up for that.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How do I catch that bug?
I think the first step is to look really good in a red dress and have a footlong penis.

IMaybe even set it up so that seasonal events can fire off if they align with the in-game date.
Since the game tracks the system clock for seasonal events, turning it into an ingame clock would make it impossible for players to check out most of the events except during the right times of year. Would really suck for anyone who gets into the game just after an event they want to see and has to trudge through the Sleep option hundreds of times. Or if you make the ingame clock track the system clock and it just displays time in-universe, you'd have a combo of redundancy (that's already how it works, you'd just be adding a calendar to the game as well) and possible weirdness if you change system time, depending on how this would react to 'event happens after x number of days' scenes, like births. Seems like it would be either really limiting or cause too many headaches.

Yeah, since the game has no way of forcing you to do the scenes in a particular order there's no real way for it to stop this from happening (short of I guess you refusing to take the orb in the first place, which locks you out of all Kiyoko's content and gating Nakano/Hitoshi content behind that) meaning you could get into these massively awkward situations. Probably also why there's not going to be any Guest Kinu situations: Potentially banging your floof daughter's future hazubando? Aaaaaawkward. Watching your floof daughter get sexed up in a win or loss scene after a battle? Suuuuuuper awkward.

*thinks about that for a second*

Right, we're never bringing Aunt Cait over to see Kinu again, ever.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Kinu isn’t besties with Cait, doofus! >;P
True, but I'm still worried that if she came to visit and I turned my back, Kinu would ask what sorts of adventures daddy gets up to while they're away. There are things my little girl doesn't need to know and the story of what happened last Thursday in the chapel after hours with the blindfold and the jar of hornet honey is one of them. :p

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Everything you said here is also true for the current system. Anyone who got into the game since the last public release will have to wait months before they can see any of the past seasonal content. They could still release seasonal events like they have been, except after the irl period has gone by, the could add it to the calendar so that the content isn't slept on until a irl year later.
hell they fixed that pretty easily in TiTS with the "tistheseason" cheat. I suppose something siilar could be done here?

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
There is more Evelyn stuff planned. Involves Evelyn/Ryn, Evelyn/Cait, Evelyn/Cat Harem (should you introduce them to her -- she doesn't just waltz in and steal them), and some other scenes. No pregnancy planned as of yet. Also yes, the bj thing is definitely a bug I thought was fixed, which is a bummer.
heh, the fact that everyone who saw her content just thought it was the normal interaction...

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
This could mean a lot of things but probably not what i am hoping for
The content you're hoping for, if it ever arrives, will be way in the future. Got my hands full doing stuff before I can turn out what is effectively a whole new character.

For further context, I hadn't read the conversation about wanting a subby Evelyn at the time but I was thinking about writing a classic bimbo. I didn't want to turn the NPC I was writing at the time into one, and thinking of applicable body types/characters I think Evelyn fits really well and it kills two birds with one stone (the ability to break a domme, which a lot of people enjoy). Anyway, this wouldn't happen for a very long time.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There is more Evelyn stuff planned. Involves Evelyn/Ryn, Evelyn/Cait, Evelyn/Cat Harem (should you introduce them to her -- she doesn't just waltz in and steal them), and some other scenes.
All of these sound amazing, in addition to everything else you're working on. I'd say the cat harem trio would be more pussy than Evelyn knows what to do with but she did manage to handle the current Champ/Cait/Ryn foursome so... :D

Reactions: valkyr42

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
The content you're hoping for, if it ever arrives, will be way in the future. Got my hands full doing stuff before I can turn out what is effectively a whole new character.

For further context, I hadn't read the conversation about wanting a subby Evelyn at the time but I was thinking about writing a classic bimbo. I didn't want to turn the NPC I was writing at the time into one, and thinking of applicable body types/characters I think Evelyn fits really well and it kills two birds with one stone (the ability to break a domme, which a lot of people enjoy). Anyway, this wouldn't happen for a very long time.
Even if it takes years i wouldn't care, because i am sure it will be worth the wait

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
True, but I'm still worried that if she came to visit and I turned my back, Kinu would ask what sorts of adventures daddy gets up to while they're away. There are things my little girl doesn't need to know and the story of what happened last Thursday in the chapel after hours with the blindfold and the jar of hornet honey is one of them. :p

PFFFFF, it’s okay; Cait has enough common sense (and priestess training) to keep things confidential. ;p

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020

I know that it's too early to ask this question, but I can't help myself.
If I'm not mistaken Evelyn doesn't have a vagina, would it be possible to give her one after you "break her".

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I know that it's too early to ask this question, but I can't help myself.
If I'm not mistaken Evelyn doesn't have a vagina, would it be possible to give her one after you "break her".
Ya, it will involve either leaving her with her dick and no pussy or removing her dick + giving her a pussy. Probably some other stuff but those options for sure.

Reactions: Shadow Dancer

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
-skin/fur/eye/etc. color changer
You can already do this with TFs so I doubt there will be any sort of shop added where you can change these on a whim, except maybe with dyes to get colors that aren't naturally occurring like with Cait's pink hair. Under the current system you might need multiple items and some save scumming to get the result you want depending on what you have and what you're aiming for. IE, since coloration TFs are race-linked and the items tend to have a 'not any of x' triggers, if you have an eye color already associated with a race you'd have to TF to a color not associated with that race and then TF back to it and hope the RNG gives you what you want. To use eyes as an example, if you've got brown eyes and want blue you could use Spider Silk w/Soft Mud to get black eyes, then Wyld Wine/Soft Mud to go to blue. Sure, it's more steps than going to a shop and saying 'I want this' but it fits the established lore so I don't see it changing.
-a goddamn barber
I want to say I've seen someone say there are plans for this but I can't find it right now. Growing hair's possible with the right TFs but not shortening it so it's a one-way street for now. I could easily see some specialized alchemical concoction to grow hair at will for a fee, plus good old scissors to shorten it. And like I mentioned, hair dyes for exotic colors could easily fit there without much trouble.

Reactions: valkyr42

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
There is no good reason for one to exist, especially since jotuns fill that exact same ecological niche.
aren't they extinct in CoC, well other then Sigrune?

i guess i could ask to balance out random drops/fights since sometimes I can find all needed items in a few hours and sometimes it takes a fucking week in the old forest to find a single fox berry and only getting fight's, like FUCK does it pisses off

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
aren't they extinct in CoC, well other then Sigrune?

i guess i could ask to balance out random drops/fights since sometimes I can find all needed items in a few hours and sometimes it takes a fucking week in the old forest to find a single fox berry and only getting fight's, like FUCK does it pisses off
you can get foxberries more easily on Frostwood, fighting against the kitsune pack.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
So, it sounds like some of this already is planned on, but I'm not perfectly up-to-date on development,
so something I would love is the ability to alter companion skillsets. For example, Etheryn, my love, my darling, my dear, is not actually very effective if you have a summon of your own (and I gotta rock the Serpent Locket, I just gotta, I love Ria too). If we could put her in a more directly damage-focused skillset, that'd be amazing, I'd much rather be bringing her than Atugia (I do actually think Atugia rocks too, I just adore Etheryn and can't stomach kicking Cait off the squad, so...). So yeah, an Etheryn skillset where she's more focused on damage-dealing than on summoning Harrick as well. And I would *love* the ability to kick some of the cool unique gear we get to our companions, since my current (and favorite) game is with a high-presence ally support sorta character. That way the team can be me (damage-sponge with a bunch of aggro-drawing and support options, max presence, and the ability to summon a powerful ally), Cait (healer, support, and aoe damage dealer, though I'd love to ditch Spirit Veil from her skillset it doesn't actually seem all that useful), and Etheryn (high-dps with light crowd control options), which is a pretty amazing and fun squad. Also all 3 of us are Evelyn's bitches, which is like, the ideal.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has mentioned that Cait has a big expansion coming up which will include the option to change her setup to 'Red Mage' if you don't need her as a healer and Kiyoko just got a mix of alternate skillsets you can choose from. I don't think it's been said explicitly whether there are plans to do the same for Ryn but I'd be pretty surprised it it didn't happen either during the Winter City quest or as a potential reward for completing it.
Also all 3 of us are Evelyn's bitches, which is like, the ideal.
I've had to resist the urge to do that with my Black Mage champion file, mostly because that one is jealously guarding her virginities so I can explore any future scenes that might specially check for it. *daydreams about a special virginity-loss scene with post-chastity Ryn* Err, right, sorry about that. But that foursome scene is hot.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Savin has mentioned that Cait has a big expansion coming up which will include the option to change her setup to 'Red Mage' if you don't need her as a healer and Kiyoko just got a mix of alternate skillsets you can choose from. I don't think it's been said explicitly whether there are plans to do the same for Ryn but I'd be pretty surprised it it didn't happen either during the Winter City quest or as a potential reward for completing it.

I've had to resist the urge to do that with my Black Mage champion file, mostly because that one is jealously guarding her virginities so I can explore any future scenes that might specially check for it. *daydreams about a special virginity-loss scene with post-chastity Ryn* Err, right, sorry about that. But that foursome scene is hot.

That does sound really nice, I'd just love if it was even beyond that in customization, being able to switch out their gear and maybe even individual powers. Though that'd get nasty with AI quick I suppose, which is suboptimal.