What content would you like added?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I’ll take a shot- is Kiyoko one?

Based on a recent post on Savin's Patreon, I'm going to say, No.

I think the two planned companions remaining both have ties to late-story elements building up to the end of the Demonic SuccCow saga

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I would like to see a special scene with Arona. Like If you haven't had sex with her before recruit. As with harpy wingerleader.

Reactions: Savin

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I am so completely smitten by Etheryn, she's a total kitten, as much as you can 'ruin' her or be 'tender' with her, i wish i had the option to be completely romantic with her, a sex option where i shower her in kisses and make passionate love to her wrapped in a missionary embrace. Definitely want that. I'd also love to be able to use my evergreen granted lengthy tongue to rim her to orgasm. Definitely that. A complete cuddlefuck option too.
Have you seen the latest blog post that's all about the Winter City? If you haven't, you really should, especially for that image. Anyhow, Savin mentioned in response to one of the comments that there are plans to allow the Champion to eventually marry Ryn, so I suspect some more romantic options are coming eventually. xD

And yeah, it's no secret that Ryn's my favorite character so I'd love any options to spoil her rotten too.

More Evelyn scenes, that woman is femdom incarnate and i've devoured each of her scenes and still want more. More orgy options there?
Just as a guess, I expect there will be. If the Cait/Ryn foursome was the only one planned, it seems strange that there would be a submenu for 'Foursome' instead of just having the scene being part of the top menu. Hmmmm, maybe something where you get a bunch of companions with dicks and get to pick where in the train you want the Champion to be (assuming they have a penis and don't get to be at the end by default) would fit well... but there's plenty of options there and I'm sure Wsan will deliver more gold whenever Evelyn gets an expansion.

On that note too, in camp, an option to have both companions sleep in tangled pile. Just sweet wholesome junk like that. Really want to spoon Ryn. Really want to sandwich spoon/snuggle Ryn with Cait. Trap that delicate little kitten in a warm embrace of giant boobies and affection.

Edit: To add to what i wrote earlier, i like, really badly want another Ryn/Cait threesome where, camp or Frosthound, doesn't matter, i approach Cait, whisper a conspiratorial plan in her ear, her grinning as i go along, then having us both slowly approach Ryn before glomping her, showering her in kisses, then carrying her off to the nearest bed, to blow her mind. Definitely want her to be so overjoyed by the affection she can't stop smiling ear to ear, and squirming, cutely saying "stoooop", before she's carted off, and after the super affectionate sex, looking absolutely blissful, completely mindblown and floating on a cloud of happiness.

Yes, i want that in the game.
Gotta treat the princess like a princess.... :D

<loads up a save just to give Ryn a hug and cuddle>

Oh, speaking of both Evelyn and Ryn, I love how many options are available with the former and how pretty much everything's considered with them, like how it can do a check for all of a Champion's virginities the first time you pick the Fuck option with her. That level of consideration is why for one of my saves (my all-female Black Mage) I'm trying to go through the game all the way through Winter City with all virginities intact because I really would love a scene where the Champion can offer Ryn any of theirs once she gets that cage off. I don't care how awkward she'd be, it would be sweet and I want that. I've said it before here but hey, doesn't hurt to say it again right?

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd love to invite her to enjoy my cat harem at her leisure

I definitely do want to {write that / bully Wsan into writing that} at some point. Probably part of the cat harem xpak.

in the same vein you sometimes see Cait in her room, i'd LOVE to see Ryn as well

I can make that happen...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Just went and read it, thanks for letting me know it exists. So pumped for it now, though i have her confidence at 100, i can't figure out how to raise her libido, do you know? So marrying her!
Ball Massage>Stuff Her and Assfuck>Roughly raise her Libido without lowering her Confidence, the former more than the latter and without being a dick to Ryn, figuratively and literally.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, it is really cool to see. Just don't get her libido too high or she'll start saying that she deserved the degradation Alissa inflicted on her, as I've found with one of my alt Champion files I set up for the purpose of seeing high Corruption scenes.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Just don't get her libido too high or she'll start saying that she deserved the degradation Alissa inflicted on her

I can't find that in her documents and I sure don't remember writing it. There is a bit in her talks at like 70something Libido where she admits she enjoyed the sex though.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love a way to have sex with Phyria without Philander joining in - Phyria is so hot but I don't even like men, and especially not ones like Philander. Also I'm not sure how the Etheryn stuff (confidence/libido) works, and it doesn't seem like it's on the wiki page, so I'd love a quick guide to that, since it was being discussed above.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It appears her libido can go over 100, is there a cap?

Thaaaat's a bug.

I would love a way to have sex with Phyria without Philander joining in

When the Summoning Circle gets added.

Also I'm not sure how the Etheryn stuff (confidence/libido) works,

You can increase or decrease Etheryn's Libido and Confidence (a hidden stat) based on basically every decision you make. Do especially lewd or aggressively sexual things to her and her Libido goes up; be more reserved and tender and it tends to go down. Be nice and supportive and her Confidence goes up; be a dick and her Confidence goes down.

You can also give her items to increase tits & ass, which make up her third and final variable track.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
You can increase or decrease Etheryn's Libido and Confidence (a hidden stat) based on basically every decision you make. Do especially lewd or aggressively sexual things to her and her Libido goes up; be more reserved and tender and it tends to go down. Be nice and supportive and her Confidence goes up; be a dick and her Confidence goes down.

You can also give her items to increase tits & ass, which make up her third and final variable track.

I've increased her physical attributes, I just don't know how to know whether or not I've been helping her confidence - I've been cuddling and hugging her a lot, and having tender sex with her, and talking to her, and all that, and I'd hope that'd do it, but I'm not sure I've seen her dialogue change.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Thank you! I'll go ahead and do the tender anal scene a bunch and see if that changes things. Not sure i want to get her libido higher I do like her being less ridiculously sexed-up than everyone else.

Reactions: rafabud

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The easiest way to check how high Ryn's confidence has gotten is (seriously) by talking to her bird. The more confident Ryn has become, the more Harrick likes you.

[etheryn.confidence 0 10 50 80|Harrick just resumes glowering at you. It doesn't look like he's a big fan...|Harrick ruffles his feathers and folds in on himself, content to nap. Doesn't seem like he's terribly interested in you right now.|the bird hops towards you and begins bobbing his head up and down at you, like he's dancing to a beat only he can hear. Ryn grins up at you and takes your hand in hers, guiding it down to rest on top of the bird's head. Harrick makes a low sound in his throat and nuzzles against your hand. "I think he likes you," Ryn giggles.|Harrick hops along the table to you and head-butts you in the stomach, which eventually turns into a nuzzle and a trilling sound in his throat.

"Wow!" Ryn says, smiling ear to ear. "I've never seen him do that with anybody before. He really is warming up to you, [pc.name]."

"Only him, hmm?"

She giggles and leans in to plant a kiss on your cheek. "Not by a long shot."]

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Edit: Ok, did some testing and looks like tender assfuck and Cait threesome are safe, so i can keep sticking with my preferred choices with her, that's a relief. All i want to know now is how high is too high and if i go over, how do i lower it?
The bit I quote below kicks in at something like 70 Libido. Cuddling after a hug lowers it.

I can't find that in her documents and I sure don't remember writing it. There is a bit in her talks at like 70something Libido where she admits she enjoyed the sex though.
That's what I was thinking of. In the same conversation she can tell the Champion that she wanted to deny it but she feels like she belonged where Alissa put her while also saying that her sister had no right to treat her that way:
"As far as Queen Alissa is concerned, my official title isn't princess, but 'Royal Cuntlicker Etheryn, Duchess of the Rim.' It's all I've ever been good for... but I loved it. Gods, I hate to admit it... I denied it for so long... but the truth is, she was right. Buried between the royal thighs is exactly where I belonged. Not a day went by after my Flowering that I wasn't servicing her: on my knees before the throne or in her chambers, or ambushed in my sleep to find her riding my face."

"If I proved I was a good girl and made her cum quickly, or if I begged with tears in my eyes when it became too much to bear, she'd pull on her riding gloves and let me suckle her fingers until the leather glistened. When I saw her sliding that black leather on... Lumia's grace, my heart raced. And my clit leaked... always leaked when she draw them on, even if she just wanted to go riding. She knew what it did to me. I hated her for teasing me like that... making me work for release! She had no right to torment me so, let alone enjoy it so much. But she reveled in watching me beg like a common whore. Finally, when she was certain I was desperate enough, she would give me the 'honor' of lifting my skirts and sliding her fingers into me. A few pumps was all it took by then, enough to break me with pain and pleasure."
Maybe it's just me but that sounds more like she's saying she believed she deserved the degradation than she enjoyed the sex per se.

I've increased her physical attributes, I just don't know how to know whether or not I've been helping her confidence - I've been cuddling and hugging her a lot, and having tender sex with her, and talking to her, and all that, and I'd hope that'd do it, but I'm not sure I've seen her dialogue change.
If her description in the Guest options at the Frost Hound says that she's looking comfortable or proud, you've gotten her Confidence up to a high level. You can also use Harrick's reaction to the Champion when talking to Ryn (Talk>Her Bird) as a good gauge of how confident she is; the more affectionate he is towards you, the more confident Ryn is.

EDIT: Ninjad by Savin himself!

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I am still bummed at the lack of scenes where Brint sucks my milky tits. Come on, man! You always talk about how much you love my BIG MILKY TITS but you never use them.:(

More scenes for lactating PCs in general would be great tbh. There were a lot of them in classic CoC, but CoC2 so far has more scenes of PC nursing from someone else instead of vice versa.

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
I would like to see a special scene with Arona. Like If you haven't had sex with her before recruit. As with harpy wingerleader.
I guess technically it's possible, but you'd really have to interrogate her. Personally I'd like to see something when she takes over the orc camp. That and an option to fail checks. Tried getting the run away scene at the orc bar and even with a new character I can't fail it
More Evelyn scenes, that woman is femdom incarnate and i've devoured each of her scenes and still want more. More orgy options there?
Oh god this. Love Evelyn. Too often I've seen that people equate domination to degradation which works for the random encounter of the day but not someone you're supposed to care about

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I took it more as, she enjoys being submissive, but the difference is being submissive with someone she wants to, instead of being in an abusive controlling relationship. As a fellow sub, it's a healthy outlook, the way you have to think or you become vulnerable to, not true doms, but just controlling abusive pricks. In her mind, as a submissive slut, she belongs on her ass with her mouth open, but treat her right, or you're just an asshole.
I'll defer to your read on it (and anything Savin cares to say) since it sounds like you'd know the mindset better than me. Like I said it was just the way I saw that bit.

And I think we can all agree that Alissa is definitely a controlling abusive prick. And given how long it's been going on she can't excuse herself with 'A sex demon from another dimension made me do it'. Go on Ryn, sock her one in the jaw, I'll be supporting you all the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I am still bummed at the lack of scenes where Brint sucks my milky tits. Come on, man! You always talk about how much you love my BIG MILKY TITS but you never use them.:(

He will if you're a shemale :^)

I honestly thought there was a scene for fullfem PCs or I'd have made the shemilking scene support all genders. oops. I'll get around to it eventually if wsan doesn't first.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
I guess technically it's possible, but you'd really have to interrogate her. Personally I'd like to see something when she takes over the orc camp. That and an option to fail checks. Tried getting the run away scene at the orc bar and even with a new character I can't fail it

When you simply interrogate her, this does not lead to the sex scene. Or has it changed? I have not played for quite a while.

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
It doesn't. You'd just need to do it 10 times

Wait a minute. The interrogation option leads to the interrogation scene (no sex). Arona also needs to be met four times to advance on the quest (where he asks for help). And you can also refuse sex on the throne (the champ will say that now is not the right time). So you can do without sex. Or has the same changed too?

P.S.: Or maybe I don’t understand something, because English is not my native language lol

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
All I was saying is that while it's possible, many people wouldn't see it. Then again there are late game virginity loss scenes