What content would you like added?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Savin has mentioned that Cait has a big expansion coming up which will include the option to change her setup to 'Red Mage' if you don't need her as a healer and Kiyoko just got a mix of alternate skillsets you can choose from. I don't think it's been said explicitly whether there are plans to do the same for Ryn but I'd be pretty surprised it it didn't happen either during the Winter City quest or as a potential reward for completing it.

I've had to resist the urge to do that with my Black Mage champion file, mostly because that one is jealously guarding her virginities so I can explore any future scenes that might specially check for it. *daydreams about a special virginity-loss scene with post-chastity Ryn* Err, right, sorry about that. But that foursome scene is hot.

That does sound really nice, I'd just love if it was even beyond that in customization, being able to switch out their gear and maybe even individual powers. Though that'd get nasty with AI quick I suppose, which is suboptimal.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
I would love a Phoenixgirl sorta transformative - which I guess is mostly just wings, and a fire aesthetic of sorts, plus standard sorta bird-person transformations after that like talons and whatever (tho I would wanna stop before that). Make it like, a transformative that you have to do something for, please, that'd be amazing, I just love phoenixes.
Also please a phoenixgirl with a dick as an NPC at some point in the game. I would be very, very happy.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
I would love a Phoenixgirl sorta transformative - which I guess is mostly just wings, and a fire aesthetic of sorts, plus standard sorta bird-person transformations after that like talons and whatever (tho I would wanna stop before that). Make it like, a transformative that you have to do something for, please, that'd be amazing, I just love phoenixes.
Also please a phoenixgirl with a dick as an NPC at some point in the game. I would be very, very happy.
if I recall correctly, phoenixes in the CoC universe (in Mareth at least) were artificial crossbreeds between harpies and fire salamanders. I wouldn't mind seeing them back, but the context might make it difficult.

TheShepard256

I don't think it's been said explicitly whether there are plans to do the same for Ryn but I'd be pretty surprised it it didn't happen either during the Winter City quest or as a potential reward for completing it.
IIRC, Savin once said she'll get a princess outfit that turns her into a healer sometime around the Winter City.

Reactions: WolframL

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
if I recall correctly, phoenixes in the CoC universe (in Mareth at least) were artificial crossbreeds between harpies and fire salamanders. I wouldn't mind seeing them back, but the context might make it difficult.
I remember that from CoC too, but I know there are many differences between CoC and CoC2, so I figured a Phoenix transformative was still a distinct possibility.

IIRC, Savin once said she'll get a princess outfit that turns her into a healer sometime around the Winter City.
Huh, that's interesting. I suppose if I change Etheryn over to a healer *and* Cait over to the more damage-oriented mage costume that's coming eventually that'd work well? That'd leave my team pretty bad against opponents with good magical defense though, relying on Cait casting spells as the primary damage source, since my chance to hit is, frankly, garbage with my terrible Dex, and Etheryn wouldn't contribute much damage either as a healer. I was hoping she could be turned into a DPS. I guess the real solution is just manually controlling her and choosing not to summon Harrick until/unless Phyria goes down.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks, with that I was able to go back and look and you're right, he did say that. He also mentioned a belly-dancer gear set for Cait focusing on Lust attacks, so there's another set for the future.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Armored Battle Princess Etheryn will probably be a thing at some point. Dunno if she'll be a tank or a physical DPS, though.
That's pretty lit. I'm mostly just enjoying playing as a high-presence tank myself and drawing aggro so that Etheryn/Cait can kick ass, and wishing Etheryn didn't summon Harrick every fight so that I had to overwrite him with Phyria. So anything that made that easier would be nice for me personally, but like, that obviously isn't the main goal of changes in the game so I understand if that's not how it goes.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Okay, aside from PC nursing Brint scenes already mentioned, I would LOVE if at least some of the Brienne scenes were adapted for Brint with a lactating PC. Specifically the titfuck and milk bath scenes, though I personally wouldn’t mind an oral option from Brint (as in he specifically gives us the oral and not just before a regular fuck, lol). ;w;

It shouldn’t be too hard to switch around the roles a bit, right?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
I wish to see Berwyn's dick shrunk to a non super size so he could knot the pc. Or at least teach him some dick magic to make it work. I would also love to turn him into coc2 Del, but that's really wishful thinking on my part.

We get Berwyn to take some magic lessons from Meira (since she can cast "It's Gonna Fit" as a level 40 wizard), then get doubleteamed and double-knotted by them.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
We get Berwyn to take some magic lessons from Meira (since she can cast "It's Gonna Fit" as a level 40 wizard), then get doubleteamed and double-knotted by them.
doesn't need to be Meira, even Fritte has that spell.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Or Hashat who can get Ryn to take a bigger cock than the championi can fit in her. Knowing Hashat, it's probably a magic spell that only works on elves...

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love some fur patterns like tiger stripes or snow leopard spots if possible

And a way to decide what fur color or eye color I have maybe a npc (could also give fur patterns too)

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I'd love some fur patterns like tiger stripes or snow leopard spots if possible

And a way to decide what fur color or eye color I have maybe a npc (could also give fur patterns too)

Welp, more incentive for me to adapt Dylan in (he’s the satyr shop NPC I’m working on for finetuning in TiTS; his functions would probably be a little simpler in CoC2, lol, especially given there don’t seem to be any plans for tf items that change eye color at least). Not sure if the planned salon would add the patterns like TiTS’ though.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There are TFs that change eye color like Cat's Tongue Berry, Brute Beet and Root of Man, they just tend to have a random factor since they usually offer multiple outcomes and won't work if your Champion already has any of the eye colors that item can grant so if you want one of those colors you need to TF away from that 'set' to something else and then back to it.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Maybe some content featuring some parts of the body that aren’t typically considered but are erogenous zones, which include:
-Back of Knees
-Base of Spine
-Cheeks
-Ears
-Hands
-Inside of Thighs
-Navel
-Neck
-Shoulders
-Sole of Feet
-Waist
Obviously, some of these areas are already included, but I’d like to see you’re thoughts on which of these would be sexy.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Can we have an option to milk ourselves like TiTS does? I’m just a little tired of being constantly stuffed and getting stacked lactation messages when i do use the milking masturbation option lol. I personally wouldn’t mind the TiTS scene being adapted for a fantasy setting (and definitely the special ending for anyone with a high enough cowgirl score). Of course the adapted FoE scene that’s used is fine as well; just don’t like it immediately forces me to sleep.

Actually....just getting rid of forced sleeping for masturbation would be good, especially since dick masturbation doesn’t. >.>

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I've recently held my friend's pet snake and is now hoping for a snake race we can tf into (maybe based on a cobra as their my favourite snake species) and I'm hoping for various scale colors but mainly white or black

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I've recently held my friend's pet snake and is now hoping for a snake race we can tf into (maybe based on a cobra as their my favourite snake species) and I'm hoping for various scale colors but mainly white or black

Sadly naga is out of the question because the team has decided to keep all player tfs restricted to bipeds for simplicity, but hopefully we can get snake people a.k.a. “sneeple” instead as a sort of compromise (think Sethrak from WoW).

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Sounds like we need more Lusamine content.
We could always use more Lusamine content. Cait/Lusamine hatesex scene when? :p

Actually....just getting rid of forced sleeping for masturbation would be good, especially since dick masturbation doesn’t. >.>
Actually, I could get behind this one too. My Champion can somehow spend hours getting fucked sideways by Evelyn or pound Cait silly but one bit of self-loving and they need to sleep it off for a day? Did the portal magic give the Champion really magical hands, or something? :D

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah we've talked about getting rid of the sleep-on-fap stuff. Strong possibility there.

The only sleep-on-tap stuff I like are the Kitsune ones.

At least they have the excuse of devouring your life energy.

Reactions: valkyr42

SlyCat

Mar 26, 2019
More shield related abilities would be sweet. Vanguard is nice, but not being able to learn Shield Bash makes me sad...