What content would you like added?

FolsomC

Jun 10, 2016
I will also echo the desire for more modestly busted characters. Though I do understand that previous games do have them as read in their descriptions, and it's mostly artist preference to strap watermelons or beach balls onto every chest they draw. C'mon though. The B in B-cup doesn't stand for basketballs.

As a gay guy, I'm all for both modest and tremendously titanic titties. Ladies gonna do what they want. But I have to say, when you go in roleplaying a lesbian champion who has ended up with a freakishly large booty and Succubus Milked her breasts until they're gargantuan and longer than her arms, having sex with another egregiously endowed individual is impossible to imagine without clever use of tree branches, rope, tape, or some kind of portal magic. It's worth the hilarious mental image though, sometimes!

And D-cup is dirigibles!

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know about the Treatment (there will be cowgirl/bull dude TFs, though) but nuki and nuki nuts are an absolute yes.

Depending on how B you like your BBWs, I'm right there with you. I love me some girls with heft.

Very, very B. lol I tend to draw the line at "blob of flesh."

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
...without clever use of tree branches, rope, tape, or some kind of portal magic. It's worth the hilarious mental image though, sometimes!

And D-cup is dirigibles!
I think you've solved the puzzle. Titanically busted characters must all carry a large assortment of ropes, pulleys, telescoping ladders, and counter-weights within their cleavage. Must be a hidden perk.

DD-cup must be Doomsday Device.

Reactions: Mugg and FolsomC

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
We're gonna need some multi-limb / conjoinment up in here. It's a god damn travesty for a game to have bug and goo people (and demons), but with only two arms apiece
Same as in the other two games, not gonna fucking happen. They would literally have to write every sex scene twice: once for the regular two limbs, and once for the four limbs.

Reactions: cyo

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Though, a good workaround could be a dream, or maybe take temporary possession of someone else with four arms. Actually, that could be used to circumvent all the body type restrictions, really.

Innue

Apr 2, 2018
Characters with semi-reasonable proportions.

I don't hate the hyper-oriented designs that make up much of FenCo's work but it sure ain't my preference and I know that I'm probably in the minority, but characters with impossible proportions just break any sense of logic or reason I can apply to the lewds. When Kiro's balls are supposed to be like giant melons and her dick would practically tickle her chin at full mast, my brain can't really put that into any practical visualisation and it takes me out of the experience entirely. Instead of thinking "that's hot" I think "that makes no sense, how could a creature like that possibly function in society?"

Also can we get some flat chests in here? I'm a big skele-man with small needs.
This.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Romantic villains/villainesses. I know, rather specific, but I like the idea of a possessive big shot villain that's more likely to kiss your half-conscious body rather than drive their genitals into you. Arranging your wedding in the ruins of civilization optional. I'm hoping Kasyrra ends up that way, though I suppose what I should be asking is for 'good bad ends'.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
I'd like some trick TFs. I mean you don't necessarily need to trick the player but I'd like to see some more transformations that the character doesn't know what he/she's getting into. I always found that from a story perspective it's too easy for the character to avoid transformation and corruption, especially in TiTS.
I like the more reluctant TF hero.

laleuli

Jul 5, 2016
Personnaly i'm mostly interested in... A facking real funny fluid system.
It could be really funny if when you fill up a asshole with a certain inhuman irrealist amount of fluid, it end up out by the mouth, with a good writing about. ( cause when you have 99999L it is absurd to stop in volume )
I really dream about seeing that in a CoC or TiTs :/ It is my only missing thing about

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Personnaly i'm mostly interested in... A facking real funny fluid system.
It could be really funny if when you fill up a asshole with a certain inhuman irrealist amount of fluid, it end up out by the mouth, with a good writing about. ( cause when you have 99999L it is absurd to stop in volume )
I really dream about seeing that in a CoC or TiTs :/ It is my only missing thing about

I've definitely written scenes like this before, my dude. There'll probably be more.

Reactions: BubbleLord

Scars Unseen

Sep 23, 2017
I'd like some trick TFs. I mean you don't necessarily need to trick the player but I'd like to see some more transformations that the character doesn't know what he/she's getting into. I always found that from a story perspective it's too easy for the character to avoid transformation and corruption, especially in TiTS.
I like the more reluctant TF hero.

Delayed, gradual and subtle consequences in general would be great. Of course eventually a wiki will spoil everything for those who use it eventually anyway, But for blind runs, having stuff sneak up on you can make for memorable experiences. This could be everything from butterfly effect style twists to storylines to hypnotic triggers that don't come into play until long after they're planted(especially if they do get used for minor things early on but then in a major way in the future). Have stuff like that to trip you up just often enough to distract from the fact that - by and large - these games are designed for the player to save scum their way to victory.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Delayed, gradual and subtle consequences in general would be great. Of course eventually a wiki will spoil everything for those who use it eventually anyway, But for blind runs, having stuff sneak up on you can make for memorable experiences. This could be everything from butterfly effect style twists to storylines to hypnotic triggers that don't come into play until long after they're planted(especially if they do get used for minor things early on but then in a major way in the future). Have stuff like that to trip you up just often enough to distract from the fact that - by and large - these games are designed for the player to save scum their way to victory.
Well that's not what I mean. I'm not saying the player shouldn't know what's happening. I's entierly a narrative issue. An Watsonian problem, not a Doylian one.

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
A tentacle beast companion or party member would be great. Massive bonus points if it's also a traditional noble bright hero. Maybe a comic book style superhero got pulled into the word by demonic magic and transformed into a multi-limbed aphrodisiac dripping fuck beast, but fully retains his/her/it's heroic nature and penchant for stirring speeches about truth and justice. The contrast would be amazing. You come across them bravely defending a group of elf children from some sort of evil or demonic threat. You can lewd them eventually, but you have to honestly romance them first.

Obzerver

Feb 23, 2016
Male leg size variation! Kinda odd IMO when your character is like a muscle mountain and it like describes you as having ''boyish legs that blend into your pillar like waist'', so, I've got like the upper torso of an orc but the legs of a tween?

Also, reverse-tropes kinda? Like a trappy/petite dom, a gargantuan amazonian submissive etc. Roles-reversed from what you'd expect based on their look.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Male leg size variation! Kinda odd IMO when your character is like a muscle mountain and it like describes you as having ''boyish legs that blend into your pillar like waist'', so, I've got like the upper torso of an orc but the legs of a tween?

Yes please! It's sooo tiring to hear about your "boyish ass" when you're trying to play a manly man type character!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have no regrets. It warms the cockles of my evil feathery heart to make Helspawn incest-demanders realise their dream is forever gone.

And the people that played pure characters without wanting to bang their daughter was surely just unintentional cross fire, I'm sure. :)

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I'd really like Fen to throw his hat in the ring and make something for this. His stuff is always incredible, no matter what it is.

Careful what you ask for knowing Fendude he's totally going to take advantage of the fact that he's got a lot of material to write that would fit in with a CoC type game, especially when it's a Fantasy type game. And we all know how much non-sensical stuff fen puts out. I mean just look at the last few fics he put up on the front page of the site.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As someone who doesn't check the front page that much, what are you referring to? I know he posted some self-insert minotaur story, but I can't be bothered to read that kind of stuff.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Might be unpopular, but I would like to see some more sexually vanilla characters. For example, characters that are simply male - no boobs or triple dicks - or simply female - no extra dicks or four boobs that the size of mountains. I'm not saying fully human characters, just characters that aren't absurdly disproportionate. I'm talking characters like Helia, Sophie, Celise and Anno. Without a doubt, I love the TF options Fenoxo gives, but sometime I just want a break from it and fuck something at least relatively normal.

Also, as said by someone before me, more dungeons = more awesome.
Atugia will be pretty vanilla. She was a human before she was a dullahan, and while she enjoys dullahan shenanigans she's only ever been told its ok to be a dullahan, but around the pc she can act more human and likes that. Not that she wont also be down for shenanigans.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
As someone who doesn't check the front page that much, what are you referring to? I know he posted some self-insert minotaur story, but I can't be bothered to read that kind of stuff.

That's what I meant at least in one instance. There's a bunch of other smut he's written that are other stories as well.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I think Atugia might end up my favourite companion... As long as she doesn't do any lactation shenanigans by default, I think she'll be amazing

kkko222

Jan 9, 2016
Those cultists you encountered at the river, the corrupted drider scenes, and especially the ass-job/ass-fuck kitsune scenes in CoC were hot. And the moth in FoE was omfg<3. Similar encounters would be *thumbs up*
Oh and more ass-job,tit-job scenes. Ones particularly where the one doing the act is the dominant.

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
And the people that played pure characters without wanting to bang their daughter was surely just unintentional cross fire, I'm sure. :)

If someone's super aggrieved because their chosen ending wasn't the canon one, I honestly don't care.

Those cultists you encountered at the river, the corrupted drider scenes, and especially the ass-job/ass-fuck kitsune scenes in CoC were hot. And the moth in FoE was omfg<3. Similar encounters would be *thumbs up*
Oh and more ass-job,tit-job scenes. Ones particularly where the one doing the act is the dominant.

Mothgirl was Savin's work and is slated for a recycle, so you're in luck.

Reactions: Run That Fade

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If someone's super aggrieved because their chosen ending wasn't the canon one, I honestly don't care.

I'm already over it. Especially considering the mind set that went in into. It's a little of a downer that her sire was a creepy prick... but Helspawn lived to a ripe old age and had a loving family of her own. Good deal.

Reactions: valkyr42

Harlequin

Dec 18, 2017
I'll stick to blaming the cause behind this decision and not the effect it caused some people to be pushed with; kinda disappointed that it is the canon ending, but it is what it is. I'll just roll the non-canon route and be happy with what I get there.

But still, Helspawn good ended and that's all that matters to me. Though that does leave me curious on certain other implications if the champion was corrupt enough to do that, e.g. the other companions they might of recruited as well... hmm... questions for another time I suppose; I'm just going to hope you guys don't go through something like this again in CoC 2.