What content would you like added?

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Nagas are not happening. All champions will be restricted to a humanoid shape, because no one ever wants to account for writing taur/naga champs in their writing. If you're not going to do it good, don't bother doing it is the philosophy.
Well, that's boring, but very understandable. I hope we get some good races then.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe some more dungeon like quests, particularly side dungeons. In the original CoC there were three main dungeon quests and one side dungeon quest. Hopefully there will be more in the future of this game.

Yes! There's gonna be a lot of side dungeons and quests in this game.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
And there was much rejoicing.

Seriously though, that always felt like a weak area of the original CoC and it's good that it will be much more developed here.

Reactions: Mugg

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm since I'm going to write some TF...the humanoid shape restrictions also apply to things like multi-eyes (arachnid and the like)? Or those are still going to be in?

RainbowInTheDark

Apr 2, 2018
These two are already happening. Indeed, you already get a weapon based on your class (short sword, dagger, or staff).
Oh, welp, I feel silly now. Glad to hear crossclassing's coming, though, so I can build a Paladin and purge the unclean.

We got u fam.

wew lad

Thanks for answering my silly list of stuff, it made me feel validated on the internet.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Are there gonna be any incest stuff, like with Sophie and Tamani's Daughters?

Most likely that there's going to be heavy dampeners on incest if not having it entirely absent. Patreon has its rules, etc.

fesse

Apr 2, 2018

I just had an idea. What Language is the game written in, and do you need help making a randomized dungeon? I'm a total novice in terms of coding, but back in the day I made a fairly complex randomized dungeon crawler with RPGMakerVX, and would love to practice with something to get my head into my IRL studies.

Sektz

Apr 2, 2018
Gurmanistan
I figure that CoC2 is gonna need this thread at some point anyway, so might as well get it started, right?

I'm up to anything (the more degenerate the better)
still a few vague suggestions what I'd love to see:
-clothing damage
-some kind of mod support (user events or suggestions [possibly GIT Rep for the text stuff only] or for including stuff like CoC1's character viewer)
-CoC 1 character easteregg thingie. Like the game checks for an CoC 1 savefile and uses the character in a special event (getting corrupted by yourself)

P.S I love the mapview. Dungeons could get quite confusing in CoC

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
  • The ability to turn on/off certain fetishes, aside from just worms. I'm sure everyone has that one fetish they don't care for that they feel is inescapable.

I'd *love* the ability to turn off Lactation... I doubt that'll ever happen with how milk-crazy the general crew is though

Things I'd like to see but will never happen:
  • Fishing mini game

Idea: Fishing minigame to fish up mermaids to fuck?

Bonus points if you have to have a cock and stick it in the water for them to "bite"

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Never going to happen, since I explicitly wrote Helspawn's canon ending.

Nuts. I'm gonna go hunt for it nao. Oh, you mean that blog post way back when was 100% serious? What about the people that didn't try and put the make on Helspawn? :eek:

Ah well... as long as she's happy.

Last edited:

Doomknight009

Jun 12, 2017
Well, since a butt-ton of fetishes are already here... I'd like to be able to have a proper BBW fem-character, and above. And be able to push such TF's upon female NPCs.

Reactions: Subjugglator

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm a simple man, as long as something like Nuki nuts (nuki nutter butter) from TiTs is added, along with with something similar to treatment i'm happy.

I don't know about the Treatment (there will be cowgirl/bull dude TFs, though) but nuki and nuki nuts are an absolute yes.

Well, since a butt-ton of fetishes are already here... I'd like to be able to have a proper BBW fem-character, and above. And be able to push such TF's upon female NPCs.

Depending on how B you like your BBWs, I'm right there with you. I love me some girls with heft.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I don't know about the Treatment (there will be cowgirl/bull dude TFs, though) but nuki and nuki nuts are an absolute yes.
Fuckin' cool. You've got two of my favorite TFs right there. :D

What I'd like to see:
  • Shortstack gnomes. Don't care if it's just a few or a whole village.
  • Some real difference in the fantasy races. Too much fantasy goes generic with their elves/dwarves/orcs, I'd like to see some variation.
  • Corrupted items. If I'm playing a mage who gives in to corruption, let me wield a staff that's a giant penis. If we can corrupt items ourselves, even better.
  • Some "middle" corruption stuff. CoC felt like you could either be totally pure or corrupt as fuck, and I'd like to see some options for "not pure, but not too corrupt".
  • Magical masturbation devices. Anyone can get a dildo, but delving into a dungeon and discovering an enchanted gem that, when rubbed, summons a fairy who rubs your junk until you get off? That's something special.

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
I love Kasyrra with the fury of ten-thousand exploding suns and want the option to swear myself to her slutty service right from the very beginning. Seriously, a corruption run where you go full demon right from the get-go would be completely awesome. Slowly corrupting your own party members and bringing them to her side one by one would be grand. Frankly, any more content with her will be greeted with total glee from me.

Team up attacks, especially sexy ones. Use that shiny new party system to your advantage, and maybe even dust off your old Chrono Trigger memories. Using your martial, magical, and sexual skills in battle should take your team members into account, especially if you're already sleeping with them. The Dancer, for instance, should have the option of using a party member as a dance partner for the round, losing a turn for that character, but guaranteeing the aroused debuff procs.

Magic that can be used in sex scenes as well as battle. It always struck me as odd that despite knowing a spell to instantly arouse a target in the first CoC I could never use it on any of my lovers or even slaves. Knowing how to bend the fabric of reality to your will should really affect things more than just DPS potential. High-level knowledge of sexual magic should add extra bits to some scenes, or even add sex options that are otherwise locked.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
  • Magical masturbation devices. Anyone can get a dildo, but delving into a dungeon and discovering an enchanted gem that, when rubbed, summons a fairy who rubs your junk until you get off? That's something special.
Making it multiple fairies makes more sense to me, depending on the number and/or size of your sex organs and other sensitive areas.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I love Kasyrra with the fury of ten-thousand exploding suns and want the option to swear myself to her slutty service right from the very beginning. Seriously, a corruption run where you go full demon right from the get-go would be completely awesome. Slowly corrupting your own party members and bringing them to her side one by one would be grand. Frankly, any more content with her will be greeted with total glee from me.

Team up attacks, especially sexy ones. Use that shiny new party system to your advantage, and maybe even dust off your old Chrono Trigger memories. Using your martial, magical, and sexual skills in battle should take your team members into account, especially if you're already sleeping with them. The Dancer, for instance, should have the option of using a party member as a dance partner for the round, losing a turn for that character, but guaranteeing the aroused debuff procs.

Magic that can be used in sex scenes as well as battle. It always struck me as odd that despite knowing a spell to instantly arouse a target in the first CoC I could never use it on any of my lovers or even slaves. Knowing how to bend the fabric of reality to your will should really affect things more than just DPS potential. High-level knowledge of sexual magic should add extra bits to some scenes, or even add sex options that are otherwise locked.

According to the design document, you will never be allowed to actually *join* Kasyrra... but, it does say that some kind of rivalry/romance thing can happen, as long as you still are working against her. You can apparantly go full demon, but you will still work against Kasyrra because you want to corrupt stuff on *your* terms, not hers.

I can totally see the game ending with Kasyrra as an Evil!PCs pet though.

I am totally agreeing with being able to use your magic on your followers though!

Reactions: ig884hire

ig884hire

Dec 18, 2017
According to the design document, you will never be allowed to actually *join* Kasyrra... but, it does say that some kind of rivalry/romance thing can happen, as long as you still are working against her. You can apparantly go full demon, but you will still work against Kasyrra because you want to corrupt stuff on *your* terms, not hers.
While slightly disappointing, I can see how being able to join the big bad could be very hard to implement. The notion of being rivals, however, is terribly intriguing to me.
I can totally see the game ending with Kasyrra as an Evil!PCs pet though.
So much want this I do. Type can't even.
I am totally agreeing with being able to use your magic on your followers though!
Speaking of followers, cross follower interaction is another thing I'm really hoping for a great deal of. Some of my favorite scenes in the original were the ones where you found your camp followers interacting with each other, lewdly or otherwise. Having say, a Minotaur party member, and having it so that not only can the PC get addicted to his cum, but the other party member could as well would be neat. If every other character gets too far gone you get a full party bad end. Something like that anyway.

The last thing that pops into my head is hypnotism content. CoC and TiTS have some of my all-time favorite scenes for that particular fetish, and any more would be great. It's always the PC as the one being hypnotized or otherwise mind-screwed though. The ability to learn some sort of hypnotism or enthrallment yourself would be cool. I always wanted to turn the tables on those Cum Witches and their giant Hypno-cocks.

Reactions: Noxxie

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
That is a fantastic idea.

... please write it.
Can't say no to that. :D Added it to my WIP gdoc. The stuff I've got planned for TiTS will keep me busy for a damn long time, but when that's done, hopefully there's enough CoC2 lore for me to make something that works with the game.

Making it multiple fairies makes more sense to me, depending on the number and/or size of your sex organs and other sensitive areas.
Done, done, and fucking done. :p Added notes to spawn more fairies for large and/or milky boobs too. I'm not big on lactation, but I'm not going to do this halfway.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Misty is going to do lesbian stuff for certain.
this is why I liked this post
Depending on how B you like your BBWs, I'm right there with you. I love me some girls with heft.
scenes that change based on belly size would be cool but fuck knows they'd be annoying to write

Oct 20, 2017
Speaking for myself, what really draws me to CoC and Tits is the inclusion of rough sex and BDSM content so make sure not to neglect that. It's not everyone's cup of tea, so if too many people aren't a fan, you could restrict it to a particular region, or gate it behind something.

If camp followers are being included again, it would be neat to see at least one dedicated subby person, and one dominant person included in your camp roster. It would also be good if we could customize THEM somehow, rather than just our own player character.

I happen to be a fan of female-submissive anal sex and in Tits, I often find myself wishing for some sort of item or trait that would encourage NPCs to target a female player character's ass for penetration more often instead of their vagina. There are NPCs in tits that seem to go for male asses, but only female vaginas.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I would like to see the following, through i'm not expecting much:
  • More than one male follower that isn't androgynous or a trap.
  • Mpreg that's actually Mpreg without feminization.
  • A cuntboy character.
  • A variety of male characters with all kinds of body and personality types.
  • An interesting mythology around the pantheon. None of the gods or goddesses appeal to me, but then again I only saw like a paragraph on each of them, so I can't really make an accurate jugement. In my opinion it misses a traditional masculine god, but heh, maybe I'll like Velun... through I hope he won't be a Sadida expy.

Oct 20, 2017
Oh also, here's an idea that will be a total pain in the ass to implement but, what about a paper doll sprite system for your main character? Something where the game will generate a sprite dynamically based on your transformations. So you can have various combinations of heads, bodies, penises and whatnot, in various different colors, and have it all show up as a sprite. Now's the time to implement it, when the game is young.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Oh also, here's an idea that will be a total pain in the ass to implement but, what about a paper doll sprite system for your main character? Something where the game will generate a sprite dynamically based on your transformations. So you can have various combinations of heads, bodies, penises and whatnot, in various different colors, and have it all show up as a sprite. Now's the time to implement it, when the game is young.

That's a lot of art effort for something that always looks awful.

Skirma5

Apr 20, 2017
Might be unpopular, but I would like to see some more sexually vanilla characters. For example, characters that are simply male - no boobs or triple dicks - or simply female - no extra dicks or four boobs that the size of mountains. I'm not saying fully human characters, just characters that aren't absurdly disproportionate. I'm talking characters like Helia, Sophie, Celise and Anno. Without a doubt, I love the TF options Fenoxo gives, but sometime I just want a break from it and fuck something at least relatively normal.

Also, as said by someone before me, more dungeons = more awesome.

Last edited:

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
1. A bit added to the tutorials to help players get more used to their classes and roles in battles. Warriors are simple to understand but Dancers are odd but I wanna play it through the game so having the game put you through a few fights and giving you pointers would be nice.

2. An evil route with working with the hot demon lady (Kreyassa? not good with names). Games never let you full-on work with the main villains or side villains.

Looking forward to CoC2!